What does Jow Forums think of the mini 14?

what does Jow Forums think of the mini 14?

Attached: mini-14.jpg (627x357, 55K)

Come on, OP - we've moved on to better troll threads. I mean, post that dude in a wheelchair with brain damage or ask about the NRA or bump stocks or something. Mini trolling is just so... 2015.

They used to have accuracy issues on older models which can be addressed, and was fixed with newer models. the action is antiquated but functional and fairly reliable. The magazines are a ripoff and the guns themselves are over priced for what they are. If you want one they are fun but better options for cheaper exist and for the same price you can get something that's better. Shame this is a bait thread.

How reliable are new production mini-30s? Like will they function reliably with steel case ammo?

Attached: top.jpg (1400x425, 78K)

I think they look nice, I'd buy one if they were cheaper.

gen 3 psak is literally better.

Not with the stock firing pin. The -14 is a good gun, but the -30 is iffy.

>it's that time of the month again
These threads are very much like waking up to a crotch full of blood. They always come back.

I like mine. Got it when walmart was getting rid of all their semiautos so for $399 definitely worth it. It's basically inferior to an AR-15 in pretty much every way but I like the look of the wood. It's been reliable so far.

Attached: IMG_20180824_130319.jpg (1737x1303, 667K)

I considered picking one up when they got clearanced out, didnt have any near by though. For that price its reasonable but its a fucking shame it takes a company literally getting rid of stock to actually see a fair price for them. The kicker that really triggers me is how expensive they are and the barrels arent even fucking nitrided.

need something weather proof and cuckstate compliant

Not a bad rifle, but way overpriced for what they are, especially in an era of way cheap ARs. The magazine price is a major negative as well.

who is this brain damaged man you speak of.

then yeah i guess mini14 is fine, Consider a uhaul instead though.

Go outside.

I live in a cuck state so it’s pretty clutch for us

Hes not wrong though, mini14 threads were a plague for the longest time. Its always arfags shitting on mini14's and mini14 fags trying to act like they're even comparable to ar.

>Consider a uhaul instead though.
every day

I like mine a lot. Definitely overpriced but I prefer them over boring ARs. No issues with mine, so there's not much more to say.

Yeah shitposting aside that sucks man you'll be alright with a mini, try and find a used one so you dont have to pay that ridiculous price. You fucked up missing out on the wally world deals like the other user in here grabbed

Walmarts near here haven't carried guns since the 90s