Thought they were a meme

Brass jews are real. Didnt think it was a legit thing but they are real
>at the range today
>range is pretty chill
>big brother works there so usually I get in for free unless its a comp day then I have to pay
>shooting my m&p shield
>only one other guy there
>hes shooting some 12g
>keep seeing him looking over at me
>go inside to grab a soda
>come back out and see him picking up my spent brass
>thefuck
>"oh sorry man just trying to keep the place clean"
>he walks back to his lane and I see him drop all of the brass into a small plastic bucket next to him
>OMGTHEYARENTAMYTH
>shoot for a little while longer
>brother comes out and I tell him about it and he laughs
>tells me that the guy does that a lot and even goes through the trash
>finish up shooting
>still catching him looking at me then shooting his look away like he wasnt staring at me
>collect my brass just because and go inside
I was fucked, not only did he not wait for me to leave but he tried to bullshit me. My brother said he was probably too afraid that I would pickup my own brass and he didnt want to miss the opportunity

Attached: 131219114506Brass Casings.jpg (512x384, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z353BT6I18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah. Keep a few boxes of aluminum/steel for the next time you see him. It really gives them the red ass.

I get a few discounts and free targets at my range if I leave my brass. They just throw away steel though.

Did you not know people picked up brass at the range, or...?

>pick up brass
>Go home and melt it down into an ingot
>Leave it behind your next trip to the range

The problem isn't that brass is recycled, it's that people other than range staff are there looking to swipe your brass at the first opportunity. They're hanging around waiting to collect your brass the way a vulture circles an african kid on the verge of dying from starvation, these people are usually pricks who think they have some sort of "right" to everyone's spent brass and will get really pushy and in-your-face if you refuse them.
I mean, just look at the guy in OP's greentext, apparently he even goes through the range's trash in search of more brass

>these people are usually pricks who think they have some sort of "right" to everyone's spent brass and will get really pushy and in-your-face if you refuse them.
I've never once experienced that, but okay.
I'd rather a random shmuck who's going to reload get the brass over the range getting a few pennies for it.

>not casting your spent brass into an AR10 receiver
youtu.be/0Z353BT6I18

I knew that but didnt know there were jews like that that swoop in like fucking starved seagulls

how much is brass going for these days

made this just because you mentioned the african kid

Attached: The vulture and the little girl.jpg (1600x1067, 660K)

>breaking a law to prevent the jews from getting their way
fuck thats the most american thing ive ever heard

My range brass Jew is an old man. He doesn't wait and run out to grab whatever schekles he can. It's more like he's looking for rocks to skip at the lake. Very casual, very nonchalant, noninvasive. I've only seen him on a few occasions, seemingly on low traffic days in the middle or end of the week, Wednesday- Friday. I don't have a problem with him.

??? There is nothing illegal about manufacturing your own firearm. IIRC It's even specifically allowed (as in a law states it is okay, rather than just no law stating it is illegal)

made it better

Attached: The vulture and the little girl.jpg (1608x1072, 663K)

>its illegal build firearms at home
When will europoors learn?

I'm a brass jew, but I jew my own brass and brass that are just left there. I occasionally will ask if people are going to keep their stuff if I see them not picking up any after a while.

I do hate the assholes who pick shit up without asking though. Had it happen to me once. Shooting my garand, went out to change targets, came back and all my 30-06 brass was gone and I don't know which asshole took them. This shit was at the bottom of the bench I was assigned as well, so that means some asshole took a broom and deliberately took them. Wasn't the staff, because I know RSOs don't clean during a ceasefire. That's why I pick up after every magazine/clip if I'm not in my own private shooting pit nowadays.

"Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, it is illegal for an unlicensed person to make a firearm for sale or distribution. Vendors, however, say that because the receivers are not finished, they are not firearms and therefore are legal to sell and distribute."

Google is a thing you know. Its not hard to open a new tab a just look it up rather than look stupid

I collect my own brass thats about it and only for the free reloads I get with them

>for sale or distribution
Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it?

>sale or distribution
Dumb newfag

Ive literally had locals (including little niglets) in both Cyprus and Kenya walk through the middle of company level exercises to pick up brass. Theyre massively annoying, but also massively helpful because in the post battle brass sweep you dont have to do anything.

learn to read

There is a little public free range I go to pretty often here in Alaska. I was shooting my .50AE Desert Eagle and my 10mm 1911 and Glocks. This old dude was on his knees picking up brass a couple lanes down. Didn't really care until he started to shuffle over to where I was and started picking up my brass while I was still shooting. I had to stop shooting and tell him I reload and would be picking up my brass when I was done. Don't get me wrong, I love coming across a big pile of brass in a caliber that I reload for but wouldn't dream of picking up someone else's brass until they're gone or they invite me to it.

Attached: Beavis.jpg (1024x848, 98K)

you might be the dumbest person I've ever seen post here.
kys

A 5 gal bucket of brass casings is worth about $180 in my neck of the forest.

>>OMGTHEYARENTAMYTH
There are these guys, mostly older men who go to dog parks to pick up dog shit and be really angry doing it! Ive seen it a few times. These guys dont even have a dog.

Attached: 1473216945750.jpg (500x375, 131K)

>be at the range
>see brass jew being a jew
>starts moving over
>shooting 10mm
>he gets over to me
>starts to bend over
>HEY!
>don't touch my brass, I reload
>brass jew's face looks like I just fucked his wife
>he LITERALLY says it's his RIGHT to pick up brass
>I tell him I'll give him a fucking right if he touches my brass again
>he mutters and shuffles off
Next time at the range.
>have mags of South African M3A1 loaded up
>shoot innocently
>see brass jew
>cease fire
>change targets while watching
>brass jew picks up brass
>justasplanned.gif
>next week
>hear brass jew bitching to RSO that his resizing die got broken
Look up some South African M3A1 5.56, it's literally Zyklon B to brass jews.

Key phrase, right there. Have your wrangler explain it to you.

sorry, M1A3, I'm fucking tired.

South African 7.62x51 gets me a lot at my range. I started reloading in volume since I started regularly shooting my AR-10s. I get pretty excited when I see a big mountain of spent .308/7.62x51. Always sucks when you look down inside and see that berdan primer. I used to buy that stuff a lot back in the day when the 140 found battle packs were $40-$50 a piece.

Attached: 1383746434250.jpg (400x435, 53K)

Attached: Brass jew.webm (720x1080, 2.9M)

>sale
>distribution
Do you have room temperature iq? If not then gr8 b8 m8 8/8 got me to reply.

Attached: inolongerwishtobeealive.png (338x252, 124K)

Berdan primed brass is not too difficult to reload, look up iraqveteran8888's video on it.

the coop?

If I trusted k I've got around 120lbs of just 223 brass that I'm taking to auction with lots of reloading supplies, lots and lots of different brass. I can't trust k to not Rob me tho

Stop posting this. It isn't funny, autist.

Haha deadpool haha upboat

Attached: 1548522975579.png (377x485, 201K)

Everytime I go to the range I need to spread lard lubricated steelcased Berman primes 556 around my bench or they'd flock around me incessantly

Attached: 1549295141798135812020.jpg (1600x1200, 503K)

*start video
>Disclaimer: This video does not show you how to make a gun, that would be bad, only I am proffessional enough to...
*followed by
>costantly calling spent casings "bullets"
*oh boy, here we go.

Stated noticing this couple months ago thought they might have been atf when I first saw them
>go to blm land everyone shoots at
>shooting having a good time bump firing my new sks
>go to reload those dumb gay 30 round mags on truck tailgate
>notice some shitty 90s Nissan in the distance parked and pointed right at us
>no Mr atf its not full auto just my belt loop
>countine shooting hour later pack up notice guy is still there drive by its some 50 year old greasy methhead and his methhead girlfriend
>stare them down cause i don't know there intention
>I knew of brass jews but not to this extent
Month or 2 later go to a different range which is just a valley in some mountains with my dad to test out some brand new guns
>few people there but notice the same car and 2 people in it sitting at the spot i wanted but not doing anything
>some guy leaves we take his spot but i wanted the brass jews spot
>we set up brass Jew gets out and starts picking up brass
>after every mag look over there still picking up brass or sitting in there car
>starting yelling fucking brass Jews randomly
>i wanted that spot it was about 200m to the mountain while I'm sitting in my gay spot with 30m to a backstop with my 1903
>brass new starts hearing me he packs up and leave i make sure to pick up all my brass and my dads outta spite
Yesterday went back to the blm spot and wouldnt you know the brass jew is there
>my truck is very noticeable im positive he remembers me
>roll past him slowly and stare him down and watch him in my rear view scadadle else where
>pick up all my brass and scatter my steel case everywhere
>take a different route out and see brass jew again behind some other people shooting waiting to swoop in
I fucking hate brass jews

just take some brass and drill out the flash hole. I also have a few .270 win brass that were made out of .308 win and are head stamped so. When bubba dicknose brass stealer put on in his press it smashes the neck down to the shoulder.
The big flash hole will raise pressure somewhat.

I usually just go to the brass bucket of my club range and fill up a plastic bag full of assorted handgun brass.
I sort the stuff at home and bring back the .22 and calibers i don't reload.

For long guns, i usually ask the guy shooting politely if he minds if i take his .223 or .308 for reloading. Since i'm the only reloader in my club, nobody ever minds.

> Range
> Mosin
> Keep one box of soft-point brass out on the table
> Only fire berdan primed rounds, the box is for show
> The juden collects mein brass

Attached: rarehitler.jpg (500x582, 39K)

>His smile and hope in the Aryan race: gone

>Be me
>Be brass Jew
>Not like filthy valley brass Jew
>Be nobel mount brass Jew
>Only take brass out of recycling buckets
>Foolish range goers see I take brass
>They give me brass
>They even pick it up for me
>I no have to pick up brass
>Go home
>Sort brass
>Remove the filthy fascist berdan and steel brass
>Sell that I don't use
>Scrap what I can't sell

Attached: 1549092950032.jpg (853x480, 68K)

Keep up the lords work, brother

most of these people are the ones who reload to sell that shit at gun shows, people who actually shoot usually just pick up brass when they are cleaning up after they shoot

How widespread is that?
I was taught to never sell my reloads because muh lawsuits

I generally see at least 2 tables at a collector show and at least 3 per room at larger general shows.
I chatted with one once (he was next to the food vendor and my friend was getting something to eat) and some have the proper FFL paperwork but most just load on a progressive press on the weekends. The trick he gave me to tell was if they had a website, they typically had the proper licensing.

I don't think I would actually buy ammo from one of these guys. Even if the ammo they load is better and cheaper than brand name ammo, it is still someone else's reloads and that just doesn't sit well with me.
I have bought brass from them before. One guy I see often has brass for the noncommon stuff (basically not 223, 9, 40, 45, 308) and i can get some deals on stuff for my surp.

Chekt and Kekt

Attached: 1987987917.jpg (640x425, 102K)

You missed some important details.

Whatever, I don't understand why you people would care about some person picking up spent brass, unless you reload yourself. The way I look at it, they are cleaning up my and other people's mess and usually don't interfere with my time at the range.

I look down on people who are weird and go out of their way to act subhuman.

>i look down on
probably literally because those gremlins are scratching at your ankles digging for brass

ouch

I don't pick up my brass I just sweep it in the casings trap at the range but I never understood why people care so much about who comes to pick up the brass. I mean is it that big of a deal that you have to go online and PMS about it? who honestly gives a flying fuck they are just people picking up brass and if they pick up your shit that you were going to pick up just tell them like a normal person instead of acting like some kind of person who gets easily influenced by internet culture. people pick up brass get over it you fucking donuts

Its the fact that the fucker went and picked up his bras before he was even done. He didnt even leave yet just left the bench for a second. How starved for brass are you that you have to swoop in just to pick up some spent 9mm?

Quads

brass jew story

>at gravel pit
>sub 20 degrees
>only one there
>shooting target i made and mag dumping hill
>with muh ar15
>move to different spot
>sun coming down
>about to pack up and leave
>truck pulls in
>oh fellow shooters?
>6 people hop out
>all fudd age
>start looking at ground
>start taking all my .223 brass
>leave
>i guess they heard my shots
>and came for the brass
>like the fucking jews they are
>i don't reload my brass
>but like wtf
>they came out there and took my shit
>when it was almost dark
>like how pathetic niggers

Korean military does that.

>5gal
>180
How fucking low must the cost of living be for this to ever make sense from a time/effort perspective?

They are a problem when they get near you really. If they waited it wouldn’t be so bad.

If you live in a certain area or are good friends with the people at the range and shops then getting that is as easy as going and asking then them dumping a bucket into yours, takes like 3 trips and you get money. Bam

I have a similar story
>shooting in december in utah way out on the blm
>13 degrees out
>snow on ground
>suns starting to go down so I finish up
>big truck starts heading down the road
>Im pretty far out so it was kind of surprising
>just about done shooting so I decide Ill pack up now
>had my ar15 12g and cz550 with me
>just about done loading my car up when the truck turns and pulls in
>get nervous because its getting dark and Im the only one out here
>4 fat older guys get out and walk over to where I was shooting and start looking for brass without saying anything or looking at me
>Im absolutely confuzzled
>hey whats up guys
>one guy looks at me then goes back to searching
>other says hey what are you shooting
>tell him and they keep looking
>okay bye
>get in my car and start to back out
>the one who talked to me waves for my attention
>roll down my window
>"do you have any empty shells we can have?"
>nope bye
>leave feeling awkward
I dont collect my brass unless Im with a friend who reloads or keeps brass so it felt weird to have some guys come up and ignore me and start looking for my brass

>that pic
>brass jew shows off his .22LR brass collection

>at shitty DNR public range
>brass jew just chilling in truck
>see him vulture on a few leaving rang
>me and buddy dont reload
>still pick up my brass tho (maybe some day, amiright?)
>decide to curb stomp every price of brass in view of brass jew

haha damn yeah thats how i felt

Brass-case, berdan-primed ammo is the perfect way to befuddle the brass jew.

google it, retard

Is reloading worth it? I always hear from people that do it that it is but are there pros and cons to it? If I invest in a station and do it myself really how much am I saving?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

This is why I never shoot good ammo with jew brass around. They are like hyenas and vultures and crows, they just gather around when you start to shoot. JFC.

the dogshit guys....fetish?

Accuracy for rifle rounds or being able to shoot cheaply during panics.
Otherwise unless you are going through thousands of rounds for competitions or doing it as a hobby I have always heard it isn't worth the time.

>Shoot in NJ, most of the time there isn't even a brass jew to give ammo too.
>Range doesn't even have trained brass hawk
>Feral brass hawk was captured by NJSP for illegal ammo manufacturing, NJSP raided and arrested by NJ Animal Control for taking care of wild animal as NJSP couldn't possibly know how to care for it, NJ Animal Control killed feral brass hawk due to concerns about it being able to survive

It depends on the round. Common shit that routinely goes on sale for stupid prices like 9mm and 556/223 isn't really worth it. Reloading is really for 3 major types of people:
The person who tailors his ammo for laserbeam accuracy out of one specific firearm, the person who has firearms in not common calibers and doesn't want to pay $2-$5 a round, or the person who has old military surplus and needs specific ammo that doesn't exist anymore.

t. 45-70 is expensive and 7.7 Jap only became commercially available after I bought all my dies and shit

There is a company that does reloads that I see frequently at local gun shows; I'd trust them over a guy with a booth but they still wouldn't be my first choice on principle.

I brass jew for reloading brass, but only after people have left and not policed up their brass. Would you still want to gas me, user?

>7.7 Jap
I had an arisaka for like 3 years trying to source cheap ammo, finally got all the dies, and learned how to reform brass into 7.7, probably invested like 200$+ into making 7.7 jap, AND it was rechambered into 7.62x39.

FUCK

I've had to ask for my 6.5 Carcano brass back more than once, to the point that I now put my thumb over the receiver when cycling the bolt, and immediately replace the case back into the box.
It has also cut my number of damaged necks down to zero, which is a plus.

depends what you shoot. milsurp rifles? almost definitely.
ARs and Glocks? not at all unless you shoot tens of thousands of rounds per year

ayy senpai. 732 here

my favorite local range doesn't even let you retrieve your brass. on both sides of the benches there are screens that catch the brass and funnel it into locked traps at the bottom that have a big bucket. they sort the brass, clean it and sell it in the shop. as you're shooting the ROs walk up and down the line sweeping up the brass that didn't get funneled.

I like the range because it's outdoors and relatively quiet but I only shoot steel there in my semis.

I guess I'll share my brass jew story...
>after waiting about 2 years, my dad finally gets accepted into prestigious gun club near our house
>big deal for us, before we were confined to really shitty indoor ranges or a few hour drive to some land that we could shoot on
>mostly fudds, but they do some fun stuff there too, great place for networking due to proximity to a large city
>hellyeah.gif
>one of the requirements is all new members have to go through the club's RSO training to finish joining
>dont *have* to be a potential member to go through this though, anyone can if they want since the club hosts many different shoots and want people to know rules
>dad takes me, my mom, and my brother
>mom and bro dont really care to shoot a lot like dad and I but they like it well enough they figure it'll be worthwhile
>go through introductions and get the basic safety rules
>then we go range to range to range (takes a few hours, the club is fairly large and has 2 or 3 pistol ranges, 4 different rifle ranges with different rules specific to each range, trap and skeet fields, and a patterning board all spread over a decent distance)
>at every fucking range this dude (who I have not seen since, and I've been shooting there since I was 12) picks up as much fucking brass as he can, literally every pocket in his pants and his jacket are filled.
>jinglebells.mp4
>mom asks me what he was doing
>explain
>she loudly replies "what the fuck?" and gets some looks from the other wives who were dragged along, but chuckles from dudes who caught on to the brass jew fetching his wares
I've run into quiet a few brass jews since joining too... none really worth talking about though, actually it was the prevalence of them that really made me shy away from rifle and pistol shooting when I go alone and just shoot trap instead. Always have an entire field to myself, and member prices are stupid cheap per round.

wow get a load a this guy huh

Attached: D5767B24-2C3E-4B61-9458-5DEB7D7D8C05.jpg (809x1024, 119K)

Lmao

HAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1536848736435.jpg (775x775, 83K)

>brass jew's face looked like I just fucked his wife
My sides. This killed me. Thanks for sharing user

Who is that soldier looking at, user?

Attached: Mechanicus Agent is confronted with a LogicError.png (480x502, 183K)

wtf is a brass jew and why do you fags always obsess over jews so much?

A brass jew, or brass rat, is a person at a range who collects other people's brass without permission.

they call me a anti-semite, a racist and no one will talk to me at the range either..WHY?

Attached: 1524849183615.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Just imagine a brass lower and wood furniture...

Attached: 5b6d9e306a0bf.jpg (1000x358, 294K)

If you have rare ammo or expensive ammo, than yeah, save the brass.

Euro noguns here. What is the point of collecting brass? What do people do with it?

reload it and then sell it at gunshows in hopes of tricking retards into blowing up their guns with it

Learn to read

1. Reload it and sell it at gun shows
2. Melt it down and sell it to a metal recycler

Thanks. Now I can’t believe people would do that.

the chinese pay big money, it makes their peckers hard or sumting

What's it like having a roomtemp IQ?