Clone War surplus

>E-5 blasters still stockpiled by the trillions in the outer rim
>easy to get even in the core, but everyone insists they get too hot for organics use
>buy half decent insulated gloves
>no problem
>still cheaper than getting a Blastech E-11

Attached: Third leg of the outer rim.png (1920x818, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Morellian_Weapons_Conglomerate_.48-caliber_Enforcer_pistol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>giving your money to ben the sweaty hut
you know that fat fuck is just jacking up the price and is going to say "got our last shipment in from han, we're not getting any more"

>Year of our first order
>Not using a glorious TL50
>Not smuggling some of that sweet vintage clone era armor
>Not visiting the Twileks at the hut cantinas

>not taking over an abandoned Baktoid Armor Workshop automated foundry/factory and churning out separatist pattern war material yourself
>who's gonna stop you?
>Not the hutts if you sell to them
>Not the New Republic because they were probably gonna blow up their own fleets before the first order did it
>Not the First Order, because they don't care about arms dealing half a galaxy away from their turf
>and stormies don't tend to stand up well to commando droids, if they ever do pay a visit

Attached: Commando_droid_clonewars4.jpg (624x352, 103K)

Nobody needs automatic laser rifles. You backwards outer rings hicks need to get in line with us core worlders and give them up.

The irony is that literally almost EVERYONE in the fuckin Starwars universe has a gun/blaster.

Still a good meme tho.

>not building an E-11
Fucking lmao, poorfags. In b4 womp rat laser, it'll kill if you can fucking aim

The first order literally has system destroying weaponry. You're just a fat nerf hurder larping as a Republic Commando

How poor do you have to be to consider being cheaper than the E-11 as a positive?

>OOC: In all seriousness I wish they had made the prequel trilogies differently.
>not only in terms of the writing, but the overall plot and "tech-differences".
>blasters for instance should've been a lot less "pew pew pew pew" and more "pew.. pew.. pew.." with slower rates of fire and technology that was clearly more crude... kind of like the lightsabers in some "old republic" (or "pre-old-republic") stories

In all seriousness they should have kept the legends storyline about how Emperor Palpatine was really getting the galaxy ready for fighting an extra galactic threat and when the Republic won they became limp wristed and demilitarized because they thought Luke would btfo anyone. But it turns out the extra galactic threat was immune to force powers and trillions die while the Republic desperately tried to rebuild their war machine. It was all so poetic and made everything in the original trilogy a gray zone

>find dc15a with matching serials
>It was bubba'ed by the geonosian owner
Y even live?

>Not just getting a DC15A with a brace and skirting SBR laws

I cant stand bootlickers like you would would even care about sterilized weapons instead of running unregistered

Have you seen the power requirements on that thing? literally needs to drain a whole star to power up for one shot.
Besides, implying the first order is bad...
Do you realize how bad business was under republic armament and trade laws? I had to strip off all of my ion canons from my freighters because they "Violate Galactic Weapons Law".
Have you ever tried taking out pirates with shields tuned up past the republic maximum without ion canons? Lost myself a boatload of credits on that one.

What are you doing in an area with pirates? Call the Republic Guard next time and let them handle it or find a less risky job.

>attempting to fight the (((Jedi))) with blasters
Do yourselves a favor, buy a slugthrower.
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Morellian_Weapons_Conglomerate_.48-caliber_Enforcer_pistol
There's nothing more satisfying than putting a Jedi down with one shot.

>Believing in Jedi and magical space wizards
All you Christian's are the same.

Star Wars is S O Y B O Y FAGGOT SHIT lmao

Blasters were more or less mature at that point.

Anyone know where I can get my hands on one of those retrofitted Jawa blasters? I have the time to go to tatooine and all but is there an easier way to get them?

STAR WARS IS FOR FAGGOTS

FAGGOT KEKS HERE:

>.48 cal pistol
enjoy your broken wrists lmao

in muh old EU the tech being used in star wars was thousands of years old. Besides clunkier droid designs the sith empire and old republic were zooming around at the exact same tech level. The whole galaxy is at a technological plateau.

only about 25-30 years had passed between any point in the Prequels & Original Trilogy.
This is like you saying right now that the machine guns of WW2 fired too fast.

Attached: 1548107555877.jpg (640x878, 104K)

there are no SBR laws in the Republic/Empire & the outer rim territories are even looser.

why isn't anyone bringing up the fact that star killer base, is a weapon when it simply CHARGES its weapon.
The power to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power of destroying a sun.

Attached: 1548098662021.png (1200x600, 47K)

You mean like all those guys who use .44 Magnum or .50 Action Express ?
Come on man.

Sounds like someone didn't get into StarWars when it was cool (Pre-1999).
I loved watching star wars on VHS back in the 80s.