My new shitskin coworker just got release from prison for murder, got his case overturn...

My new shitskin coworker just got release from prison for murder, got his case overturn. Now he work next to me 10hrs a day. How can I prepared to defend myself from a possible attack?

Attached: nig crime.jpg (600x453, 89K)

be his friend so he kills your enemies for you

Conceal carry a handgun?

workplace don't allow ccw

people can be friend with shitskins?

>got his case overturn
> he work next to me
>How can I prepared

How could you have possibly gotten yourself into this mess?

are they searching your pants
besides most murderers ive met were pretty cool
you never know he might just be a normal guy with a shitty life
>inb4 nigger
listen if you actually judge someone purely on skin color youre a nigger

He said he was 18, got into fight with another nig. "he didn't meant to" but killed that nig. Was in prison for like 20yrs, somehow got his case overturn.

Cause I got a steady job, most coworkers quit/fired within a few months. Eventually got this guy as a replacement for last person.

>did 20 years for accidentally killing someone
Lol wtf. You can literally walk up to a random person in the street and shoot them right in the face and only do 8 years ffs

>listen if you actually judge someone purely on skin color youre a nigger
*laughs in 13 do 50 crime rate*

oh i agree most of them are like sub 70 iq but ive met some biased blacks
i judge people on actions not appearance

Attached: youandyoursubhuman.jpg (1300x1316, 352K)

That is why I think it was NOT "accidentally".

around blacks---

Attached: 1523920889929.jpg (575x602, 60K)

Maybe try getting a job that's at least one notch above being a worthless nigger and you wouldn't have to worry about this. Is that really that hard for your to do? If so, you deserve whatever happens to you.

>white boi is afraid at work
kek he's prob scared your ass is going to come in to work one day shooting.

Attached: giphy.gif (482x277, 3.87M)

Actually I got a good paying job, but recently my HR dept went full sjw and now is hiring all nigs and female they can.

Quit working/living a shitskins life if you don’t want to be partners with one. Also probably learn sentence structure, you type like nogs talk.

Attached: 93D763C2-E151-4E8D-B804-B6C09A02C3AB.gif (245x160, 833K)

A literal felon nigger that was in jail for murder does not have a 'good paying job'. Get real with yourself dude it will help you.

Well he did got his case "overturn" so technically he is no longer a felon.

Job was awesome for last few years, but again recently my hr dept went full libertard. Now nothing but nigs and spics for all the new hires.

Try calling him "shit skin" to his face to intimidated him. You gotta take a dominant stance early.

If you can't properly conjugate english in writing, I think you're just going to have to make friends with him. If he didn't actually do anything wrong, he's probably a perfectly fine person.

We speak Merican here bitch fag.

There you go, just make sure he follows the pattern, that's how I get rid of lazy nogs at work.

Preemptively murder him before he murders you.

quit and don't work for a establishment that doesn't respect your human rights