You will never be a badass jihad that blows up a tank by throwing a hand-grenade down the barrel of the tank

>You will never be a badass jihad that blows up a tank by throwing a hand-grenade down the barrel of the tank
>You will never be that badass Abdul everyone talks about, and you are a legend for centuries to come
>"Hey Ahmad, you ever hear about that crazy Muhammad that blew up a tank with a hand grenade? he threw it in the fucking barrel! Allah Al Ḥafiẓ brother"

youtu.be/EtaWNEZHq2w?t=66

why even live?

Attached: 1065721634.jpg (1000x541, 137K)

It's just a T72, I set one on fire once when I dropped my cigarette so I'm not surprised a hand grenade would cook it.

Tank appears crewless user. Propaganda stunt

So it shot all by it's self?

Was it shooting? I couldn't tell, I heard random MG fire

Yes it shot, and yes it was manned.

Well then that's pretty ballsy. Ballsy of the camera crew to be that close as well. The SAA must be pretty complacent

No movement, not even the sound of an engine running. If the tank had fired about the only sound that could be the main cannon would've knocked 'ol Jihadi James on his ass, maybe even killed him with the overpressure with him right in front of it.

The MG fire is all over the fuckin' place, probably being fired to suppress or just for shits and giggles.

Yeah, about that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

It wasn't shooting, no.

>Allah Al Ḥafiẓ brother"
I actually tried to wipe my screen because I thought it had shit on it.

Why would you just believe him?

I just skimmed through it briefly on my phone. I don't really care either way

if you weren't such a fucking retarded bigger and watched the video.. you'd see it fire the first time he throws it down the barrel, and is successful on the second attempt

dumb fuck

How did they fuck up so bad in the war? They controlled half of the country in 2 years and had a chance to besiege the capital and overthrow the government

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Syria_2011,_observed.svg.png (2000x1333, 25K)

seems like it wouldnt be that hard to get involved. just ask the vice news guys

That's still a lie, Mohammad.

So does a hand grenade generate more pressure than an actual tank shells propellant? I mean if the guns breach is designed to handle a bog fuck ton of propellant from its shell how the fuck is the comparatively tiny amount of explosive from a hand grenade gonna even so much as damage it? Was the breach open when the grenade went in causing it get into the crew compartment? I thought t72s have auto loaders so why would that happen?

Because it's set-up

> die for allah pls

Attached: 1549301350838.png (1080x1440, 169K)

Good question. Maybe set it on fire with a thermite grenade?

>you will never be the umpteenth guy to try something extremely reckless but actually be the one to succeed.
>you will never live in a horrible shithole of a country
>you will never live in continuous fear of being bombed
>you will never kill yourself at the behest of your death-cult
I am actually entirely ok with this.

>you will never have a hot brown gf who isn't a spic
This one I am not okay with

>gf
Pretty sure they don't get girlfriends either. They get wives who are scared shitless of them and rapeslaves who are even more scared of them.