Buzz words you hate hearing from gun guys

"Badass" fuck it pisses me off
"tack driver" especially on Gucci 10/22s that are super accurate without carbon fiber wrapped barrels and 10 lb laminate stocks and 8-32x scopes
"#pewpew" fuck off
"2A"

That's about it. I don't give a fuck if someone says clip instead of magazine like get over it blol even military dudes say it

Attached: photo1.jpg (2448x3264, 2.03M)

Imagine actually getting upset over words and terms.
Literally no better than those weirdos that hate the word "moist."

Fucking bizarre.

Attached: 1548629309297.gif (350x350, 153K)

I hate adults who still watch and enjoy anime. Not sure why there are so many manchildren in the gun community

Clipazines

>lol even military dudes say it

A urinal-cake eating 11b who got a 43 on his ASVAB not being able to tell the difference is expeected.

Anyone who can rub two synapses together though should know.

This, but all TV series period. Grow up and read a book.

Badass is a great word.

Attached: Hitler and his boys.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

You know you're on an anime messaging board, r-right?

Attached: trump anime.gif (444x250, 2.65M)

This, but also for all fiction. Anything non-fiction is superior unless you're just childish.

this, but also don't even think or have any hobbies. doing anything other than working is non productive

>dur hur SHALL
shit is so dumb
people the government does not, will not and never did give a fuck about your rights
better to actually know the law to better fight it

Attached: 1513230821247.png (634x802, 1.17M)

Working is an incredible waste of time. People should have grown up and moved on to contemplating their mortality alone in their rooms instead.

No I'm on a weapons discussion board. Take your weaboo ass back to any of the other 14 (FOURTEEN) anime boards on Jow Forums if you want to talk and avatar with anime.

>Fingerfuck

Attached: 1522812656159.jpg (478x571, 19K)

>"range trap"

Go back to arfcom boomer.

I will enjoy my lady-boys whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1548464083368.jpg (722x1000, 218K)

Understandable, but like a lot of slang its just hyperbolic. In some cases that's a pretty darn accurate way of describing what happened.

>badass
why
>2A
are you mental? how is this annoying

but
>tack driver
yeah that sounds mall ninja
>pewpew
poofta/10

Attached: 1462010068910.gif (320x320, 91K)

there is neurological associative science behind moist
i know a guy who gets goosebumps when i highlight it vocally
pretty funny
cant fake goosebumps
but yeah this phrase shit is pretty autistic

But thats the point, user. We all know they don't give a Damn, and the ultimate goal is having our rights fully acknowledged and protected again. Its always better to know as much as you can about it, but how do you knock down a house without removing yourself first? Protecting rights within the confines of the legal system feels like a exercise in futility. Its a permanent uphill battle. The money, interests and culture have shifted away from the individual and towards the corporate, safety in exchange for liberty. It's the acknowledgment of the governing bodies lack of care and the ineffectiveness of playing in the rules of legislation that leads to that mentality.

$#@11

the law is SHALL. not FOR SPORTING PURPOSES. it's SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. the courts put forth erroneous interpretations.

and you can not fight this kind of law following the anglo system. the anglo system of law is designed to impede attempts to make it less restrictive as its end goal is a totally regulated society where the nonexistence of god has been made a non-issue, as the police state punishes all sin. you basically have to kill a few people, hold up your sword and say "ME BIG MAN, NOW LISTEN".

>he thinks this place is for reasonable firearm and weapon discussion and not for /ak/ general threads

Attached: 1536611030945.png (479x404, 215K)

№0+

>board ruiner is a forgotten weapons fag
Checks out.

Attached: forgottenwifesson.png (595x451, 141K)

Anyone who came here just before, during, or after the 2016 election or partakes in memes dating from it should be deported to mexico, and all of mexico should then be range banned from Jow Forums.

As a side effect, mexicans will feel some sympathy for the US after being invaded by our "best and brightest".

>
checks out

Attached: 1544477630946.jpg (478x720, 106K)

i silently judge you if you wear oakleys

>Gucci
That right there is something I would like to see die. It was already lame before the gun community grabbed onto it. That was like five years ago. I think it might even be longer.

>10/22s that are super accurate
Meh tier without the mods.

This. And wearing 5.11

HASTAG PEWPEW HASHTAG SUNDAYGUNDAY HASHTAG HILLARYHOLE

now thats what shareblue should have posted during the election

"platform" - shut the fuck up you massive shithead
"high speed low drag" - shut the fuck up you massive shithead

>goes on gay.com/weapons
>complains about faggots
you have a very low IQ. you should fuck off back to plebbit before mods ban your stupid ass.

Attached: 1531875525700.png (1766x305, 131K)

>reads books
I only right books and do orthogonal research.

“Platform”

No, you’re on the weapons subboard of an anime image board, you dingus.

Attached: A2EB1CAD-B622-483E-960A-7E5D6610BFC5.jpg (957x1518, 82K)

The second hand embarrasment jesus christ

>I only right books

Oh God yes Platform. That's allowed when you're mounting a Corvette engine and Camaro rear end on Pontiac Platform.

For F250 axles on a Jeep TJ PLATFORM

Elaborate

So if I'm a guy with long hair and dudes keep thinking I'm a chick, am I a trap? I was in a dust mask and got called cute yesterday. Am I a ladyboi yet, Jow Forums?

This but they unironically make excellent ski goggles.

>handgun X is more accurate than handgun Y
>Glocks aren't very accurate
>*I* shoot better with a 1911, so therefore the 1911 is the carry gun of choice *for me,* me me me!
>the recoil of .45 AARP is more of a slow push than with other calibers and this has nothing to do with the design of the 1911
>the grip angle affects accuracy when aiming with the sights (>implying people who say this are capable of point shooting) (>implying people who say this would say the same thing about the identical grip angle on the 1911A1)

Attached: hit or miss i bet they never miss huh.jpg (392x459, 40K)

>Fingerfuck
>"range trap"
Have you forgotten that you are on /lgbtk/?

Imagine being this butthurt about other people liking a gun you don't like

Why would you have to imagine when you can come on Jow Forums every day?

What sunglasses have you decided are ok for me to wear? I wouldn't want to upset you. Also do you prefer simply fuckface, comrade fuckface, or more fomally, minister of eyewear, fuckface?

I call bullshit nigga, I can conjure goosebumps thinking about sandy shoe laces

i thought this was a Tibetan basket weaving forum

hard to tell, post pics

No its a native American distillery forum

>hating educational videos about rare/interesting firearms

Attached: 6EF3A1F8-296C-4AD5-AA0A-8DF57E020EE7.jpg (856x399, 108K)

you're both wrong, its a Brazilian piloting imageboard

Worst offender is "sniper rifle."

Juss me humble boltgun sars.

This but contemplating mortality is a pointless endeavor. Just crawl into a vrave and let time do it's thing.

either wear nothing or pic related.

Attached: wuchu starin at ya poof.jpg (400x400, 10K)

You realize where you are right?

Attached: 1548872751188.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Jow Forums - Weapons

i.e. not "/a/ - Anime and Manga" or "/jp/ - Otaku Culture". You will die a virgin.

I hate adults who still watch cartoons

>not a mongolian underwater bread distilling forum
scroobs

"When SHTF...." gets annoying after seeing it used a bazillion times.

You're on the wrong website then.

modular platform. its the accurate term.
You're all retarded, go clean your rooms

This is something I could do with less of. This right here.

>tactical
I hate your guts and your mother should have aborted you, you have no fucking clue what tactical actually means you cock-inhaling piece of shit
>wheelgun
Please kill yourself, this is even worse than the blacks who call Hi-Points "prawblum sawvuhs" and "glawk fawdys"
>levergat
Can you not desecrate the sacred lever-action with your prepubescent memeage
>operator
No, you're not an "operator", you're a fucking faggot with a PSA meme receiver who was too pussy to serve
>punisher skulls
Imagine being such a hipster faggot that you buy into that lame capeshit and actually ruin your firearms with a symbol from a shitty, outdated work of fiction that you probably don't even read, which makes you a hipster, a faggot AND a poser
>spartan
Yes, celebrate the gayest army the world has ever seen that you know nothing about, save for hearing that they were "pretty cool" and MAYBE having seen the movie 300
>slow-mo slide drops
We get it, you think you're GarandThumb
>sporterized
You mean Fudderized and ruined. Tell me, after you kill a durr do you also fuck it in the ass and then lick your own cum out?

I realize I strayed away from buzzwords a bit but man, I just started getting really pissed off

Attached: 1544477664031.gif (400x204, 44K)

Knowing damn well those people would be the very first ones to die

Attached: commiepepe.png (414x419, 273K)

>ITT: Autistic screeching

> sniper rifle

Attached: 1549303884818.png (1080x1440, 250K)

as soon as I hear the phrase "decked out" I know to avoid that person so that I don't have to look at their trashy gun ruined with shitty aftermarket.

This buzzword was brought to you by: The Clintons

>t.fun police

Attached: 20190203_142228.jpg (432x432, 86K)

This man gets it.

Kek

Buzzwords are just the tip of the iceberg. The average gun owner is a snapshot of our declining culture and low intellectual standards. Examples:

>pointless debates on caliber
>people parroting YouTube gun channels in forums/irl
>people parroting fuddlore/tacticool lore on forums/irl
>emotional/panic buying
>buying more shit than actually shooting
>virtue signaling masculinity through guns or knives
>buying guns/knives as status symbols
>”preppers” that simply buy guns, gear and food.
>dressing like, growing token facial hair like Chris Kyle or some meme operator
>Having more trigger time behind a gun in a video game and speaking from practical experience
>endless x vs y gun debates instead of walking away or just buying both and testing them
>Buying milsurp clothing not because it is cool or practical but because you want to larp
>Tacticool useless accessories for ARs, etc
>saying he CCs but he don’t have a proper gun belt, decent selection of holsters and his one, end all be all Glock/CZ/S&W meme gun is too big and he leaves it at home a lot
>being a NEET prepper or lone wolf/predator tard
>Having a BOB but never used it
>People saying they can hunt for food but never killed/eaten an animal
>people talking about carrying but never practice drawing quickly shooting from weak hand or stress reloads
>People that talk shit on X because it jams and is cheap and is pot metal, etc. Generally people parroting information from 3rd and 4th hand sources to make their dick feel big for buying Y.
>Same people not realizing that someone who handles guns and shoots a lot could take X and kill them from 75 yards before they drew their meme gun out of their shit kydex meme holster they’ve been carrying a week.
>people talking about lethal defense when they don’t have insurance, a dash cam, mace, a fire extinguisher in their house, first aid kit or a multitude of things they’re much more likely to use or need

Sadly I could go on all day.

Attached: 701C4EFE-6B6A-426A-9B91-FFC4CFE88630.jpg (645x469, 369K)

>Semi-automatic
It is same as pissing in your own cereals.
I use self loading but even that is kind of tarded.
When we get first self loading musket I will buy one.

> self loading
Yeah, that is a nice term. There is something good old hided in it.

I agree with almost everything except:

>emotional/panic buying
>"preppers" that simply buy guns, gear and food.

I think that whenever there's a state that's about to ban a lot of shit via Gun Control bills, panic buying is perfectly understandable. Look at when NY, MA and CT were passing their gun control bills several years ago. I know people that managed to snag some decent stuff (AKA: Panic buy) just before a gun control law went into effect.

I'll be honest; I don't consider myself to be a prepper. But isn't the important part of preparing having a few weapons, essential gear/tools and food the whole point of prepping? Obviously there's water too. I would also imagine that how you prepare depends on how long you intend on being prepared for (Days, weeks, months, etc).

Oh fuck...

Attached: 1547491373470.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

>ITT: No Fun Allowed
Imagine being angry that other people do and say shit you don't like. lmaoing @ ur lives u fuckin losers

Attached: 1539749250098(1).jpg (706x690, 90K)

>Having a BOB but never used it
Implying someone would want to have used one.

>saying he CCs but he don’t have a proper gun belt, decent selection of holsters and his one, end all be all Glock/CZ/S&W meme gun is too big and he leaves it at home a lot

Lol, this. I shake my head at all the people who post ENDLESSLY about their super duper carbines but couldn’t tell you the last time they carried. And if they did carry, it was some dumb shit like offbody carry condition 3. I know a couple of people personally who do this despite my warnings and suggestions.

>people talking about lethal defense when they don’t have insurance, a dash cam, mace, a fire extinguisher in their house, first aid kit or a multitude of things they’re much more likely to use or need

People will be more likely tk employ CPR/AED skills, a tourniquet long before they get into a gunfight yet you get laughed at for admitting a cat tq is part of your edc. Just imagine getting an arterial bleed and bleeding to death like a total scrub in the year 2019 when medical technology can be attained for $30.

Everyone ITT can benefit greatly simply by
>getting professional emergency medical training (Lone Star Medics, Dark Angel Medical, MDTS Training)
>getting basic CPR/AED training
>carrying a softtw or cat along with combat gauze

Honorable mention
>people who are D class shooters at best shit talking competition shooting

Attached: 017D8721-A330-45A0-B733-B2B62E89DF44.jpg (660x305, 223K)

anime is cancer

reddit tier capeshit>anime

prove me wrong

>sniper
>manstoppah
>"custom" when referring to irreversibly butchering the absolute fucking shit out of the stock parts
>"police" or "military" as an adjective
did you know I hate boomers?

>you get laughed at for admitting a cat tq is part of your edc
Who the fuck laughs at someone having a tq? They can be extremely useful. I have one in the first aid kit I always keep in my bag.

There's about 4 good capeshit heroes in existence. Anime, manga, and shit like that has a much wider variety of good stories, characters, and settings. There's a flavor for every possible interest with them. You can't really get the same with capeshit.

>judging people
>on an traditionalist underwater basket weaving forum

Attached: 1546960146171.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

SHALL

If you don't like Oakley's you don't like me, and I suggest you let that one marinate.

Attached: noot.gif (476x360, 139K)

have to agree but i have a pair of their prescription sunglasses and they're extremely good

"AK-47"

Attached: Putin_Unimpressed.gif (300x321, 59K)

battle rifle
battle proven
battle ready
life and liberty
end all do all
SHTF
WROL
end days
doom days
do or die
just as good as
tactical
high speed
use and abuse
kraut space magic
hollywood quiet
it is what it is

Battle rifle is a legitimate term. The rest are dumb.

Hideous glasses

Attached: 1546468922199.jpg (449x260, 10K)

I watched a few episodes of naruto, its shit

Meanwhile, even infinity wars had a really well written villain (who was really a good guy tbhfam), and had an unexpected ending

I hear it. I fukken hear it.

misused all the time where it doesn't mean anything anymore

How?