How do we fix the military wives problem?

Attached: BASED DEPENDA.jpg (431x623, 47K)

Yea, make our men women.

Military cucks cant even keep a landwhale loyal. Bottom line is dont date while you're in

>no jews please
kek'd fucking hard. def redpilled.

wut

>no Jews please
Based

agreed, no need for "fixing" here, she already knows what she needs to know

Need I go on?

Attached: 1547416442010.jpg (750x1000, 229K)

you cant
if you date hoes they will cheat the moment they get a chance, whether your a servicemen or not
dating a hoe while in the service and getting surprised when she cheats means your an idiot

either
get a good woman
or
dont date

thats still a man tho

No, that's a feminine penis

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

Do they not warn or educate you about dependapotami?

penises aren't feminine you fucking faggot

Attached: youshallknowthefaggotsbythierrmarks.jpg (4500x4976, 2.04M)

Thats disgusting

>loyal
>women

Attached: 1484869615849.png (404x396, 207K)

whats with calling themselves mommy
i know 3 different people that do this
and i see it isn't an isolated phenomena

Trips of undeniable truth

Treat enlisted soldiers like human beings. Give them decent enough pay to afford housing, or just decent housing, along with cutting benefits for having kids and contract/desperation marriages would end immediately. As well as putting a big dent in the fucks who join just to have/support a couple kids.

It would solve virtually everything wrong with the enlisted ranks, and it's never gonna happen.

Attached: 1326084894669.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Not really been reading Terminal Lance from the the start and the problem seems to be you've got young guys who find out they can live off barracks not have to attend field days and they get paid more if they're married. The divorce rate is something ridiculous like 80%

kill yourself

Attached: fuckoffjim.jpg (534x460, 112K)

>40490746
>2016 newfags from Jow Forums can't tell the difference between using racism as a cheap laugh and unironically taking it to niggermania-level extremes
>2018 newfags from tranny discords and /lgbt/ can't tell the difference between an user shoving a bullet up his ass for (You)s, and spamming trap pictures while trying to convince people to take HRT
>both try to appropriate Jow Forums board culture like we were born yesterday
>guess which one the jannies only deal with
I want to go back.

Attached: cryingzergface.png (885x907, 634K)

>Treat enlisted soldiers like human beings
Enlisted are rightfully the playthings of officers.

Attached: 1541286093523.jpg (1920x1080, 797K)

>isn't able to format
As right as you are user. I'd rather deal with Jow Forums's shitposts than a bunch of faggots spamming their filth.

Attached: yuoseecomdrae.jpg (2249x1425, 207K)

>isn't able to format
No, I just don't give attention seeking faggots (You)s.

Eliminate them as a demographic. Can't get cucked if you never have a significant other to begin with.

huh, that's actually a really good point then

Attached: siips.png (1001x994, 1.68M)

jesous croist m8, thats not legal innit

yeah ive spent too much time on /b/ cause this looks more attractive than a healthy weighted woman

every time i see this it depresses me

checked

What's the protocol for hooking up with disloyal military wives? Just don't, name and shame, bone her then expose her?

Attached: 1546570480415.jpg (319x374, 20K)

>No jews please

Dude this is bait. Someone screenshot bait and pretend it was real. Also all women are whores just as big as men. They just have higher standards and shame. So basically shame whores, thats leterally the only thing that keeps them in-check other than being lazy.

Make some kind of law that says active duty can't get married. No housing benefits for married men. If anything we should be encouraging single males. Married men get some sort of barracks and single men get off site apartments.

That's sexist.

Jesus christ how new are you?

Kill yourself faggot

Wouldn't mind a conservative trap gf who loves guns desu

Perhaps shota lovers?

>trap
>gf

Witnessed

While you're obsessing over trannies, Jamal is fucking white wimmin' because you people don't want to reproduce. We're becoming a minority because of YOU.

>posting a russian twink

Can't really call him a twink anymore, he's a fatass now. On his way to being bigger than boogie.

Jesus Christ! How desperate are the Marines? Why would they date land whales?

Because they're white trash? Like everyone else in the military?

Please do

>obsessing
Not really, just something I would play around with for a while

Attached: jews-deserve.jpg (850x400, 72K)

Bone her

Leave a note on the underside of the toilet seat.

>I want to go back.
please do, niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1520131616649.jpg (565x500, 99K)

>leave a note under her toilet seat on monday night
>so her tuesday guy can find it

racism is just a codeword for speaking the truth

If i said that 80 years ago most blacks were still running around naked, raping murdering and eating each other you would call me racist.

But it would be the truth. Now they have put on some clothes and stopped eating each other for the most part and you think that they are equal to other races.

Stop enlisted from marrying until they're 21 or make e5

Attached: CTNpAcK.jpg (599x521, 85K)

Idk about others but I got like 3 power points from bootcamp-ITB about it and the instructors for both constantly warned about it.

Between you an me, I prefer the faggots over Jow Forums because they are marginally less obnoxious in their shitposting.

>that thing
>26 yo

Kys discord tranny