Is Trump really /ourguy/? Who can we trust following the bump stock ban?

Is Trump really /ourguy/? Who can we trust following the bump stock ban?

Attached: 07FABA19-DCB1-41E8-8D3A-BA4AB128B4D0.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/trump-gun-control.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

low quality bait.

Bugger off

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

no he never was
nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/trump-gun-control.html

>trusting politicians

He was never trustworthy but considering the alternative was Hilary Clinton, he was the lesser evil.

seconded

like it or not but logically bumpstocks were a loophole to getting a device that functions similar to a full auto firearm

you can talk all you want about how it doesn't make it into a machine gun but the normal populace doesn't see it that way

wouldnt say hes Jow Forumss guy
but hes the best of a bad situation
and now we pray he doesnt hurt us further

propaganda
bumpstocks are crap, inaccurate, unreliable, and cumbersome when your trying to fire the gun normally
if anything those things have saved lives from being so shit
had the vegas shooter looked a little harder he could have gotten a full auto and killed alot more people
IF he wasn't a false flag

>following the letter of the law is a loophole
retard alert
>the normal populace doesn't see it that way
this is true

I'd have rather watched the militias pony down when hillary 'won', nobody is gonna stop the b-roll candidates from slow-sliding is into the pit. The best thing that can happen is we get a real enemy in office.

even then it would have to be a direct assault on multiple rights all at once for how complacent we have gotten from peace at home
because if it was just small-medium sized groups forming and acting they would just be labelled terrorists and the media would go all in on smearing them
no doubt they would resort to full on blatant lies about it and just throw the stone of
>terrorist sympathizer
and then they will compare the militias to isis or nazis, maybe even get some fake footage/photos of fake militia with nazi bands or portraying warcrimes

the usual propaganda machine drivel

Implying we haven't had anything less than two thirds of our rights compromised or outright negated at this point

slow boil user
frog hasn't noticed yet

The guy who sold our country to Putin and keeps sucking his cock is totally the lesser evil.

0/10, apply yourself

Let me guess. You're just another fag who sits on his ass and whines about muh liberals and commies, doesn't call/write representatives, and cries about brown people on Jow Forums wanting to take his guns.

Link your discord

No. Post hog.

I showed you my hog, answer me

Attached: 220px-David_Hogg_at_the_Rally_to_Support_Firearm_Safety_Legislation_in_Fort_Lauderdale.jpg (220x293, 21K)

Just further proof all of this is coming from discord trannies bleating their shitty MSNBC/CNN memes mom fills their head with.

>retard alert
I said logically. A bump stock weapon fire continuously without additional action from the shooter. How is it a separate trigger pull if the shooter takes no action to pull the trigger?

>How is it a separate trigger pull if the shooter takes no action to pull the trigger?
Because the trigger is manually reset each time and the shooter manually pulls the trigger with their finger each time, per the ATF definition of automatic vs semi automatic.
Just because it is fast doens't mean it isn't a separate pull of the trigger.

And the bourgie millionaires/bilionaires of the ownership class.
...and particularly those that are in the real-estate business.
...and more or less professional media personalities, who thrive on empty spectacle and show.

Hell, he's all of those things. He has so many red flags one could mistake him for a Mayday parade, ironically quite in contrast to his actual socio-economical position.

Attached: caa.png (568x638, 200K)

CTH etc has always fascinated me, where they larp about how they want to get guns to kill the rich but don't because they're afraid they'll just kill themselves. I find it more fascinating how they've begun to migrate here.

Attached: 1518647155102.jpg (1054x1600, 417K)

Bumpstocks are a meme. There are plenty of ways to initiate this kind of bumpfire with simple knowledge of mechanics, hence the "shoelaces are machineguns" meme.
Actually banning this is nearly impossible and it is mostly a novelty. Banning bumpstocks is pretty much like banning scary looking knives.

This is besides the fact that gun control itself is simply using a loophole to perpetuate itself despite the rights given by the constitution.