Shot Show 2019

Now the dust has settled, what are you keen to get that was showcased at Shot Show?

Pic related, keen to grab one of the Winchester 1895 reproductions

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-134431_Samsung Internet.jpg (1044x1089, 236K)

Keen af to get one in .30-06

Attached: 4353251252.png (246x123, 76K)

We have this thread already.

Teddy roosevelt one was cooler.

They need to do a permanent run of 30-06, and make a fucking 1895 musket repro.

Whatever nutnfancy tells me to.

8 lbs? That's pretty hefty for a levergun

Not really, when you consider it is internal box mag style, and has to handle 30-06+ pressure.

If there was one in 5.56 I would get one.

The Kel-Tec KS7 looked neat.
I guess I'm also interested in that AR18 upper.

Well, Henry makes a 5.56mm lever action rifle.

Don't know if it was at SS, but I want the Laugo Arms Alien pistol.

7.62x 54r 1895 russian repro ftw. I want a lever gun that takes stripper clips god damnit

are they for sale yet?

As much as I love that they're making these, I'd unironically rather buy a BLR.
Something about the rack&pinion action gets me salivating.

Attached: Browning BLR action.jpg (799x497, 77K)

Would the .405 Winchester chamber be able to shoot another flat walled cartridge like 45-70?

My dad has one his grandpa got as a war loot from red guards during the finnish civil war. Those things kick like a horse, are clumsy as shit to reload and get stuck if you don't clean them after a few dozen shots. Mosins are the peak of ergonomics compared to these abominations.

>24" heavy profile barrel
>all steel action that's 2x the size of most boltguns
>steel internal box mag
>wood stock
Honestly it's kind of a miracle it's as light as it is.

no, holy fuck are you stupid or something?

No you fucking fool, I mean is the caliber equal to another cartridge. Like how you can shoot 380 out of a 9mm or a 38 out of a .357 rifle. .405 is potent enough so that a shorter length cartridge wouldn't do shit to the barrel.

Also no. Like seriously you can google that in about 5 seconds.

Literally no other round EVER invented uses the same diameter bullet as a .405win. The brass is entirely proprietary as well, it is not derived from any other caliber's brass.

Aside from a wildcat, no. Also you worded that ambiguously so I'll go on further to state that .405 and .45-70 are in no way interchangeable.

As for the Winchester itself, I'd be much more in love with it if the magazine wasn't a bitch and a half to reload.

Honestly, the ks-6 looks nice.

Unironically the hipoint.

>flashbacks to dynamics class

CZ 457 training rifle.

Attached: D788ADFC-9770-49F1-9785-FBEAF6389FC0.png (1070x713, 2.93M)

Has there been any word on a short barrelled version of the 180 upper

>380 out of a 9mm
You can NOT do this.

You can, but you shouldn't. Just like you can chamber and fire 9mm in a .40 S&W gun. Yeah, the case will rupture and the bullet will rattle down the barrel without engaging the rifling, but it will work. Again, you shouldn't.