I can't believe you people

I can't believe you people.

Attached: IMG_4074.png (1334x750, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UJ7dmE
classicfirearms.com/2018/
classicfirearms.com/2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is this picture trying to signifiy and why is that shit tier AR shotgun clone standing in for an AR 15

Attached: Turbo Testing.jpg (1080x744, 63K)

Most popular long gun by state, sold by classic firearms.

wow... only Connecticut and Delaware have taste.

Note that Alaska doesn't buy from them, because we have standards.

what the fuck is RI

Some shitty tiny state in the northeast

NH bro here. Not sure why NH seems to be the only state that prefers AKs from Classic Firearms. Every gun owner in NH just larps on about their AR-15 build and anything made by Sig Sauer.

Attached: State Wojak NH 2.png (1220x771, 177K)

ND just straight up preparing for the habbening

What the fuck is up with North and South Dakota?

Attached: 48359835_2056657314413671_7904200916679524352_o.jpg (1383x916, 126K)

I know, I live there. What is the gun?

AR chambered in 9mm

silhouette looks like a FX9

Clearly the plainsniggers know something the rest of us don't.

And why am I not surprised that the most common handgun/pistol caliber purchased from Classic Firearms is the fucking commie cartridge?

Attached: fgsfds.png (1917x1014, 574K)

NJ and NY's cuckyness are showing with those shotguns

*Regarding Massachusetts. My bad. It's early in the morning.

If the Dakotas are stockpiling stripped AR-15 lowers and budget Cold War battle rifles, then they're clearly preparing for something and I want in.

I just imagined minute man militias armed with C308 rifles in the snow

Because they dont buy their sigshit from classic and just go to the pro shop in Exeter.

On Connecticut, don't mistake taste for being more cucked than California. Place went to hell after sandy hook and just keeps getting worse, and it wasn't good to begin with.

9mm ar

>state called Rhode Island
>isn’t actually an island

Attached: 676F1EBB-3EE7-45AB-9A0D-714C913AAF95.jpg (960x718, 84K)

We're going to build a wall around the Midwest to keep the fucking coasties out.

I'm sorry but what the hell is this, and why is Connecticut buying it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 10.14.59 AM.png (200x66, 17K)

looks like a vepr knockoff

Attached: Vepr 12.jpg (777x395, 32K)

>Cali's cucked lower
O i am laffin

It's a bwk-92

Attached: 20170831_180458.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

>giving money to turks
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1530269322539.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>New Jersey and New York prefer the Dumpster Defender to defend our dumpster states

Beautiful

I wonder what the pistols are?

>state called Washington
>bunch of unwashed hippies

What I can't believe is how many people actually bought that shitty 12 gauge not-an-AR from turkey

Its actually just a VEPR

Alaska..?

Yeah, it’s weird that so many people bought it, but you almost never hear anyone talk about it.

It's a VEPR or this Chinese sporter AK.
Both of which are too awesome to ever be held by either of your malformed booger mining manacles. With the VEPR being one of the highest quality AKs ever produced. There aren't VEPR knockoffs the closest would be a Zastava with a thumb hole stock.

Attached: wm_2071888.jpg (2800x2128, 901K)

The XTR 12 is great. My friend has one, the machine quality, fit, and finish is really good. It feels solid in your hands.
It also has never had a malfunction since my friend bought it 3 years ago. It specifically tells you in the manual to only run high brass shells through it, like slugs or 00 buck. Birdshot is too weak to cycle it. Fuck I need to get one.

The fuck is Massachusetts supposed to be?

fellow NH fag here, had a great giggle at that whole bottom right corner

I saw that shit the other day I think they may be full of shit about that ar shotgun being so popular but then again I had a yard try to talk me into buying one of those instead of an ak a week or so ago

HK91 clone maybe? The stock looks HK shaped. the receiver is too fuzzy to make out detail. The barrel/gas tube/charging lever tube seems way too long to be an HK91 clone and there's no way it's an FAL.

If we can also keep ohio out MI is definitely in.

Because you're a retard

Attached: 2007719_13030505562738_is.jpg (381x400, 28K)

We don't buy from shit sites.

Don't get your panties in a twist, I own an AK.

Pssst, get in the New Engladn discord
discord.gg/UJ7dmE

Throwing out insults is not an argument. I made a correction post a minute later. See I'm referring to the most common caliber purchased in Mass.

Touché

Based Dakotas

>entire country stocking up on plastic fantastic
>worst dakota buying cold war battle rifles for some reason
???

PTR-91

>worst dakota buying cold war battle rifles for some reason
Because they are way more versatile for civilian needs than your anemic sub 100 grain conscript rifles.

Or c308

Watch out 603bros, NH is abut to get fucked with antigun shit. Ban on private sales and 9 day waiting period in the works.

>he says as he buys a literal conscript rifle from some European shithole

Yeah, but it's a conscript rifle with balls, and he likes balls.

You're right. It is c308. Map is based on Century sales.

Europe in the cold war wasn't an impoverished serfdom like the commie nations with their AK. Nor was it a Nation using a rifle adopted during a draft, when training was cut down to replenish the ranks.
Also Europe wasn't shipping arms across the globe to 3rd world nations to wage proxy wars, Like the nations of the AK and M16. Children have used ARs and AKs effectively. Battle rifles require more ability and training to excel with.

>united states of america
>two states are actually detached from the rest

wrong

state gov't cucked that much? fuck wanted to move there because of gun laws

And don't forget the assload of islands owned by the United States that aren't united nor states.

Here's looking at you, ND.

Attached: IMG_6599.jpg (1280x960, 748K)

What is OP bitching and whining about this time?

Attached: typical sjw faggot bitching and whining over nothing.gif (260x308, 1.41M)

Pls stop posting pictures from your life. I'm getting vicarious depression from looking at your pic.

FUCK YOU BITCH! THROUGH BITCHIGAN NIGGERS BACK INTO GREAT LAKES AND RENAME LAKE BITCHIGAN TO "GREAT OHIO LAKE"

Do you have on source on this pic?

This is the state that has the most astronauts?

>the absolute states of jew york and jew jersey

wow why do i want a brown c308 so bad now? they're out of stock but also haven't wood stock ones for $585.

(R)s can't govern for shit whenever they manage to win elections.

Based and greatlakespilled.

>sold and shipped to each state.

>Everyone Got AR-12s

classicfirearms.com/2018/

2016 made more sense
classicfirearms.com/2016/

>IMG_XXXX
>I can't believe you people
dtto, shit for brains.

what the fuck, I thought they didn't even ship to MA

SD user here, what the fuck is that?

SD reporting. Yeah, I don't get it either.

why the fuck are wisconsin and missouri the only states with flat top ARs, and why is WI also the only state besides CA for 9mm? What the fuck is my state doing different?

Classic Firearms
>California
>North Dakota
fuckin classic man

Attached: Mitch.jpg (600x384, 15K)

Attached: 2018 handguns.png (1030x884, 570K)

And yet not a single revolver in sight

Culturally CT is like the worst parts of NY and NJ, with a lot of money and greedy NE culture. It's basically everything wrong with our society.

Can Pennsylvania please join we're basically a midwest state with lots of other perks. We love fattening comfort food, guns and freedom and we have a groundhog that tells us the weather.

>Massholes
>7.62 Tok
wtf

>Indiana
>Tokarev

Perfection

>CA
>only state with the 1911
wtf I love California now

I'm literally buying one tomorrow. We have red flag laws now and I want a handgun that will shoot through 3A.

Texas is a fucking Star BM. I've never even seen one of those in the wild, so I assume the trick is in the name Classic Firearms.

They're a good site if you want a $200 gat, They also have some crazy deals on other shit, sometimes considerably below MSRP

the star and tok weren't approved California pistols so they couldn't be purchased

>NJ and NY
>pump shotguns
kek

The M57 isn't on the MA roster either, but apparently one of those two cuck states is more compliant than the other.

Not to mention the District of Columbia.

Detroit and Oakland needs 9mm for their high points and glocks

Makes sense.

That 2016 pic can't be right. The rifle they have for Maryland can't be transfered there. This is dubious.

Toks are curio and relic legal.

It's because the dumpster defender just got legalized in NJ and all the retards went and bought one right away.

Oy vey that sounds like threat, user. Reported.

>The rifle they have for Maryland can't be transfered there

Wrong.