So guys im curious what do you think about the croatian VHS 2 assault rifle

So guys im curious what do you think about the croatian VHS 2 assault rifle

Attached: VHS-2.jpg (1500x1061, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbhNpNIhBCs
youtu.be/FCeEvQ68jY8
smallarmssolutions.com/home/lmt-new-zealand-parts-replacement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sexy as hell, but if there even is a civilian model, it would be too expensive.

why do yuros love their meme bullpups so much?

Right what for you so cross about m8o we like our cars and our guns small and not intuitive. Neway gotta go pick up some petrol cheerio

>Barrel in line with the meat of the stock
Very good
>Raised flat top so optics don't have to come with stupid risers
Great
>G36 style ambi charging handle
Very cool
>Bullpup
Eeehhh... Okay?

literally a FAMAS

bullpups are dumb

>le it’s dumb you guys I’ve never held one and have no idea because I’m a stupid fucking nigger

Bullpups are great. Why do Americans refuse to accept the future?

>yet another plastic 5,56 plinker

also DVD is vastly superior

This every time. Most people who bitch about bullpups have never used them before. They aren't hard to use at all especially if you give it more than two seconds to get used to the feel of them. I swear, all the retards who bitch and moan that it's not like an AR15 need to neck themselves.

So... A bullpup G36?

looks pretty good, the furniture looks a bit cluttered tho

>not an AR15 variant
Into the trash it goes

yeah and a galil is literally an AK, and your shitty Walmart ar15 is literally an colt m16... heard of a family of weapons or do you honestly believe that every single firearm produced has to be 100% unique

>VHS 2

Do you mean Bullpup G36?

>Bullpups are great

spoken like a true noguns euromutt

>meme
First, you don't know what this word means. Second,why are you incapable of bringing up anything substantial?
I can tell you've never reloaded a mag.

Vaguely reminds me of the rifle from Deus Ex

Seems like something KelTec would make.

Because they dont fight wars.

Is that an AR reciever in a chasis?

Only thing I can say based on looks is the precarious magazine release. It'll either work or you'll accidentally be tossing magazines around without noticing

>doesn't require 1$+ ammo to kill someone
The AR15 is shit, that's why the Army goes into full damage control when they find dead GI's with jammed M4's.

For your efforts, I offer this photo of a millipede on my tavor.

Attached: 0010001000.jpg (6000x4000, 3.75M)

This must be why everyone is switching to anot AR derivative.

>No M240s failed in the action and the SAWs that jammed, did so after fring a great number of rounds. As noted above, these jams were fxed when the operators changed barrels. In fact, most of the weapons that jammed at Wanat were M4 carbines.
No one is adopting AR15's, they're getting rid of them. New Zealand is actually sueing LMT right now.

Post any evidence to back your claim.

Why the fuck should I? This shit is easy as fuck to look up, look up the Army report on the Battle of Wanat, and the New Zealand LMT rifle controversy.

Bulpups aren't a meme, they just haven't been done right yet.

>NZ
>into warfighting
>ever

>true communism just hasnt been tried yet.

>getting this exited over a fal.

You spelled
>Kel-tec RDB
Wrong

ur fucking point m8

except when they do.
youtube.com/watch?v=CbhNpNIhBCs

If it's so easy post proofs

>AR
>a warfighting rifle
>ever

I want one

It looks cool. Thats all i can say, as i have never used any rifle.
About the whole "bullpup" meme, i readed somewhere that one of its cons was that you have your ear closer to the chamber, you suffer a lot more noise?

It's hard to fuck up gun when you are H&K.

Attached: 1524839015849.jpg (714x714, 54K)

Attached: meanwhile at H&K.jpg (432x324, 22K)

Since they never have the money to actually use them they're a little bit more compact to sit in their armories better.

Does that mean that New Zealand will be keeping their AUGs, buying the Australian variant, or opening a trial?

>posts the entirety of British involvement in a 20 year long conflict

we /helghast/ now

Attached: 8D41C83D-BF6F-45BC-A43C-5E31664072BD.jpg (1287x437, 320K)

Is Croatia Helgast now?

For the past 40+ years.

Because if they didn't cling to trying to bullpups they could never justify not using the M4 or the G36, and they still have a small sliver of pride left in their militaries and wont bend the knee to the US, and don't want Germany to control both their economy and arms.

I prefer DVDs myself.

Kek

wrong

Attached: 5b666c-1 tan.jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

I'd buy one if they made a civilian model. I generally don't like bullpup rifles because they feel awkward a fuck but I'd make an exception for this one.

its shoot real good in far cry 5

betamax was superior

the handguns they make are pretty good despite the reeeing from fat tactitards sponsored by glock and nogunz who worship them.

Guns in fc5 are way worse than in fc2.

youtu.be/FCeEvQ68jY8

>VHS-2
>Having to rewind your rifle
Pass.

Attached: 1540664473265.gif (504x283, 1.8M)

I would fucking LOVE a VHS2

I’m curious why I don’t fucking have one and a thousand rounds of ammo, oh wait I do, the cuckservative bush sr and of course good goy Donald trump.

>bullpup
More like bullshit

It's aesthetic, to be sure, but you'll never convince me that bullpups can do anything a traditional rifle or carbine could do as well or better.
>a failed experiment from the 1970s is the future
They were novel, sure, but you end up sacrificing a whole lot for little to no gain.

Because the burden of proof is on you. You've made a claim, now support it with evidence. That's how these things typically work.

>"Í didn't know HK made bullpups" the gun

No you fucking nigger, ARfags are the SJW's of the rifle world, I've posted article after article, event after event where their safe queens got people killed, and they just ignore it. Look it up yourself.

Packing a 20" barrel capable of defeating body armor in a compact package.
14.5" isn't cutting it.

Where can I buy a carry handle like that?

I know Wanat, but searching for "New Zealand LMT rifle controversy" turns up nothing. Can you point to a specific issue that was found with LMT's rifles so that I can refine the search terms?

Needs a drum magazine

Attached: iu.jpg (520x342, 50K)

It's not lever delayed blowback. That said France should have took a serious look at this rifle

The VHS-2 a short stroke tappet gas system like the SCAR though.

Interestingly, through development the prototypes for the VHS-1 - started
with a Kalishnikov long stroke style gas system, moved to Lever Delayed Blowback - like the FAMAS, then to Direct Impingement, then to short stroke, before settling on Short Stroke Tappet

America
>long gun too long, we need shorter gun to not bonk doorways when clearing houses
>cut down M16 into M4
>find that a short barrel makes a cartridge made for long barrel not work so good
>woooooooooooooooooow how were we supposed to know that would happen?
>many years later, spend unknown millions of dollars to make M855A1
>magic bullet to fix problems murders guns
>revises powder charge, now makes jack shit difference, back to square one

Countries that currently use bullpups
>you need a separate shorter version of your rifle for MOUT?
>our ammo seems to have worked fine since the '70s
>what's the problem exactly?

I unironically would buy this, the downside is HSprodukt sells their guns through Springfield USA.

Every country that adopted bullpups went full on Mechanized Infantry - that's why.
The US still has a huge air mobile force, a huge paratrooper force, a large light infantry force, and a huge special forces/SOF force.
The US has a broader force sturcture being a worldwide force, Europe is fertile land for Armor and Mechanized Infantry primacy.

smallarmssolutions.com/home/lmt-new-zealand-parts-replacement
And this is from a dude who was a Colt engineer and dickrides the DI system.

Thanks.

Anyone riding in an aircraft is also going to appreciate a short rifle over a longer one, especially those who are going to jump out of the plane. Light infantry are still going to enter buildings and special forces either have their pick of the exact weapon in mint condition for the situation or are simply using the local equipment.

It's ultimately just minor shit, but Bartocci addresses it well.
NZ is LMT's biggest contract at 9,700 units, the next largest one was the UK's L129A1 with ~4500 units.
The LMT is still a better rifle than the Steyr and the new Lithgow F90 (the STANAG F90MBR looks fucking sick though)

Don't AUGs shoot like 4 MOA?

>Anyone riding in an aircraft is also going to appreciate a short rifle over a longer one, especially those who are going to jump out of the plane. Light infantry are still going to enter buildings and special forces either have their pick of the exact weapon in mint condition for the situation or are simply using the local equipment.

All those points are true, but the point is the Bullpup was more attractive to Euro Militaries because the entire force structure of said militaries are predicated on Armored and Mechanized Infantry.
A short barrel is more convienient, period, but one reason why the US stayed with long M16's is because bayonets - and trench fighting/close in non urban fighting was expected in some of the far flung places we'd be fighting the Soviets and their allies - places where armor isn't as useful - Scandinavia, Islands in the Pacific like Sakhalin, places with terrible infrastructure and mountainous terrain like Siberia and the Russian Far East, the mountainous South Caucasus, mountainous areas of the balkans and central europe, etc

It's basically a question of older doctrine why we didn't move to AR carbines sooner

I would say you gain a great deal with a well designed bullpup. Lets take the RDB (and pretend it has good quality control for a moment). It has a 17" barrel well suited for midrange combat, yet its as short a a super CQB M4 with a tiny barrel. That combined with its full ambidextrous features make it probably one of the most diverse rifle platforms ever (again, pretend quality control is good). The US military is just too scared to put money into a really innovative design for fear that it won't stick.

Literally any thread anout guns has some faggot bitching about why you should have just got an AR

>What is Britain

Why was Helgan the badguys again?

ISA Propaganda

It just looks so good and proper and actually functioning.

>naming your rifle after boomertech

Why don't arms manufacturers realize less is more?

>why do yuros love their meme bullpups so much?

because all the brass were junior officers in the early 90s when bullpups were touted as the future of rifles. from a purely logistical POV being NATO they should have licensed AR and used it instead they have to rely on single points of failure for manufacturing spare parts. but they didn't do that to create jobs for their admittedly weak af national arms industries which get no love from their left wing governments in control of budgets. I'm surprised they don't make the rifles pink and print warning labels about proper pronouns.

no

underrated

>implying the gun isn't so amazing that it can fire backwards bullets
H&K did this on purpose you idiots.
it's 4D meme chess. their PR department is full of fucking geniuses.

So you could spend the whole game enjoying their cool character designs.