North Carolina

North Carolina State Thread
“Where’s the free land” Edition

Post your area codes, find people to shoot with, and chat about places that ARENT Asheville

Attached: 86816047-7400-4ACC-9DF7-4CDE2E4559FD.jpg (707x494, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UBwMBK
discord.gg/Eq4eG2
youtu.be/HkveQrTBFtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the NC discord, friends.

discord.gg/UBwMBK

lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay lennie is gay

OP here, can confirm

Attached: 659A9092-F4EA-4B62-95DD-54E2E52350D6.jpg (776x482, 75K)

Op is a chink

Attached: 20190202_220052.png (480x854, 792K)

Can't wait until North and South Carolina reunify and begin to spread across their De Jure claims in North America. Remember kids, Knights of the Golden Circle not queers and steers. Amen Border.

Are you in NC?

SC best Carolina

Attached: 1461727100309.png (1039x798, 593K)

Attached: South_Carolina.png (1512x1134, 3.01M)

Hello, Ayyyyyynon, how are you this afternoon?

LOL we took your mountains, your state got shunted geographically.
Also aren't yall about to get red flag laws?
- Jackson County NC

lol no open carry, GTFO

We aren't going to be getting any red flag laws

Lol no fireworks

704 fag reporting. Representing the Queen city

Ayyyyynon42069, pls go and stay go.

thank God I live 5 miles from the border right at carowinds soooo a little trip every year isn't hard. Cops look the other way 1 day out of the year.

That isn't me.

Any anons in the northern mountain counties?

fuck all the housing developments going up

Attached: 1473756289727.jpg (4096x2724, 964K)

That isn't me and what did you mean by?
>pls go and stay go

Also 5 mins form the border you say discord.gg/Eq4eG2
Sounds like you need to join the best Jow Forumsarolina server.

I grew up in Landrum SC a little north of Spartanburg. I fucking miss it honestly. The people, laws, farms, walking in my backyard popping of feral hogs, ect. Charlotte is complete and utter shit desu

Join the Sc server.

I posted a link in my first response.

will do

Lern 2 greenmemewords dude kek

We got some in the discord

SCfags please go to your own thread. And Stop shilling your dead discord.

P.s fuck you ayynon.

NC best C. SC fags can't compete.

Based carolina brand schitzoposter.

Rude I have never said anything like that to you.

Ayyynon, don't get in our threads. You're not wanted.

Okay "coolguy" only you and probably bo don't want me here, also take note how I am not being rude to anyone here. I posted a link for someone you might have been interested and you flipped your shit over it.

Also my server is fairly active bo I don't know what you are talking about being dead, most of my users don't prioritize a online group over say work and real life.

Cop from Western NC, can I hang out?

Attached: 3FF7D8F8-A0DD-4F12-8BD0-19269C80B3E1.jpg (3264x1840, 944K)

no 40 acres and a mule for you

Attached: 1524707350365.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

W... wanna go exploring for KGC gold with me, user?

Yes, hop in our discord.

Lol, that's not the consensus we've come to. Stay gone.

depends, how big is your benis?

704 represent!

>We've
Meaning you and bo

I wonder what it's like to be so socially inept that you can't figure out when you're unwanted and can't read the room.

My man. How you enjoying this fine, crime ridden city?

So far it has only been the two of you who have even bitched about me for anything and those reason for bitching are so minor no else could really care about it. i.e bringing drama into an unrelated server just to stir the pot because I posted a link and also because you two cannot handle any banter at all in the case where somebody said SC is the best Carolina and NC is the worst Carolina lol and both of you flipped your which is where the whole petty squabble began and you two are still acting like brats over a year later over it which is rather funny and sad.

If that's how you tell the story.

Fuck off Ayyynon plenty of people don’t want you here. Most of the god damn NC discord hates you period.

Attached: CBE84A13-B44E-4BA1-9540-E11EA8CA244D.jpg (306x326, 18K)

Post proof.

Yall niggers are all gay. Just be like based Texas and only have issues when people pull guns on each other.

I live in north carolina.... but I prefer to use a bow and arrow....

I honestly enjoy living here. Most of the din du nuffins stick to the shitty parts of town. If you avoid those places you will be fine. Other than the few parts of Charlotte that look like little Mogadishu, I think it is a great place to live. The job prospects are great and the cost of living is pretty good for a metropolitan area of this size. I just wish there were more places to shoot outdoors.

Attached: 1548973218872.png (1000x1000, 89K)

You're still welcome.

I can agree with that. I used to work at a gunrange here (not giving specifics) and ended up quitting because I got tired of working indoors at a range. Being in South Charlotte it's not bad. Nice little quiet neighborhood, 99% white and surprisingly not super liberal. The moment you leave the Neighborhood and get on Southblvd it's a shit show filled with Mexicans, blacks, robberies, ect. My fiancee and I are looking back into moving to South Carolina in the upstate area. The city is getting too big too quick for a small town country boy. My dad's lived here all his life so I watched the city go from big to huge. I do find myself avoiding places like NODA, and the other "hipster" places. I feel like I would catch a rape charge just by walking down the street.

then why do you need to shill for it IN THE GOD DAMN NC MEETUP THREAD

And this is why Discord servers are fucking cancer. Retard autists who can't even function in normal society get to create their own "totally hip" persona and then jerk themselves off on how cool they are. When threatened, they fling shit like the retard apes they truly are.

Now all we're missing is some asshat heritage fag LARPing about German patents from 1928 are the bees knees, man.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the nc-sc drama

Best South by God Carolina checking in on you Yankees

Fucking autism. Think tripfags on /arg/ cranked up to 11

Based. NC vinegar BBQ is best BBQ tho.

Bless your heart

I'm wondering that myself. Being from both, I've been following this thread and it's like the crips and the bloods. This user
kinda sums it all up pretty good honestly. Kinda the reason I never joined a discord. Im concerned it's going to be filled with a Jow Forums persona when I'm actually a normal fucking dude who likes to shoot guns and drink a few beers so I'd just assume to stay on here so the cancer doesn't spread to my real life, if that makes since?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuu heeeuuuuu!!!
youtu.be/HkveQrTBFtU

>inna Franklinton
>new gun range got blocked a while back

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

It's just harmless shit talking. We still love our yank neighbors
It's just a little endearment user. Both Carolinians are proud of their identity, which is good, considering Marxism is sort of putting the country in a mass identity crisis. Think you guys are over thinking it. And there ain't no such thing as a normal dude on Jow Forums

What? It's good music. You can share it too

Viva La Pineland

ayyyynon detected ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

Attached: 019.gif (165x115, 230K)

Who the fuck is ayyyanon? You're pretty Yikes bud making NC look bad. You need to calm down sweety

Don't let this poster fool you, both servers are filled with absolute braindead autists who REEEE at a moments notice over the most asinine shit.

That's like California tier not Carolina tier. Yikes

Posting openly in a thread and then pretending not to is pretty low ayyynon, even for you.

Fuck humidity

Attached: 20160625_150606[1].jpg (3264x1836, 1.73M)

It's pure, unadulterated autism as the other user said. Ayynon's a sperg and the NC admins stooped to his level. They're all cool people until you mention the other party.

Is there honestly no chill dudes willing to meet up, go shoot, grab a beer and some grub? If I'm joining a discord I'm not looking to experience a real life Jow Forums, jesus. My fiancee and I have both been looking for some like minded people to go shooting and what not but not dress up in anime or what ever gay shit I've seen in pictures. No praise kek, nothing.

Nah, the NC meets have always been chill. There's shooting, the occasional nigger word, and then grabbing food. There's one legitimate sperg in the NC discord, though.

well shit, sounds pretty chill to me. Especially the occasional nigger word. I was raised in the south, user. While I prefer normal, functioning members of society, I'm still a little racist. Especially living in the QC. I'm always going back and forth to upstate SC (sisters husband is a state patrol who has his own home built shooting lanes in their back yard) so I might give both a shot and atleast see what it's all about. I dont give a fuck about the SC vs NC bullshit

Yeah, as long as you just don't mention shit between the respective discords you won't get into any drama.
t. been in both discords for a year or so

What's wrong with asheville? we're going there in march.

Alright man I appreciate it. I'll check em out tomorrow and see what it's all about.

Asheville is like little Charlotte. It's a hub for Yankees and West Coasters.

Seemed nice enough the last few times we went. too many god damn hippies, if anything.

Also wondering about Fayetteville... Really want to move to NC and buy a house, but only have a budget of $100k. Homes in that area look really nice, but is it full of niggers?

I second this. Every tag I see is New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and a few others that aren't as prominent. Seems like more out of state than actual in state tags.

It's called Fayettenam for a reason. It's not really that bad, especially if you're in a nice area, but I'd say it's a good thing if your hobby is firearms. Raleigh and its satellite cities are shit, Durham is niggville, Charlotte is yankee central, and Boone/Asheville are about as full of faggots as a gay man's asshole. Honestly, somewhere on the coast or Fayetteville would probably be suitable for you.

I'm a poor MD soul who wants to live in NC in the next few years after I get my biz going a bit. My friends dad by Durham had a bitchin house for much less than what it'd cost here. Ideally I'd like a couple acres and a sizable spot. Thing is I've kinda fancied the Wilmington area but am open to looking around. Can I go all Hickok45 in my backyard? How's Wilmington and what could I expect? What's your honest opinion about your license plate (I still have aesthetic VA gadsen and don't wanna get rid of it) ?

I hate MD so much.

Good luck having to meet up with this guy NC anons. He's gonna screech autistically the whole time until he shoots all of you

Fuck no keep SC away from my mountains reeeee

Nice. I was worried those prices were too good to be true. Can't wait to get the fuck out of Miami. Its a 3rd world, south american, shithole at this point.

Absolutely filled with them.
They have a street that's literally known for murders.
More importantly it's nickname like the other user mentioned is Fayettenam for a damn good reason.

Fuck quoted the wrong user. You guys know who I was supposed to quote

I stay in dirty Myrtle. I'm coming up for the shoot, I'm bringing mustard based, chicken bog, and some salt water Taffy. Maybe some boiled peanuts...and some hermit crabs

well goddamn, guess thats why all the homes were so cheap

You don't wanna go to Fayetteville user it's probably the trashiest military town next to whatever that one is I always hear about outside of Fort Hood. Ol Fayetnam

OOOOF

Is there anyway in NC that's cheap, but not nigger infested?

My fiancee had to go out there to take her final exams on becoming a paramedic and she said it wasn't bad where she stayed the night at. Again, she didn't experience the whole city because of the rumors about it and told here to stay at the hotel or test place. She went with her best friend and ultimately ended up taking her gun not knowing exactly where she was staying. Luckily it was nice.

I moved to Charlotte because I'm an airline pilot and AA has a big base here. Nowhere allows bimetal jacketed ammo (they think it's "steel core" and will penetrate their berms?) what do?

Troutman NC. Trust me dude. Fucking amazing place, small town 99.999% white. It's a little south of I40 and Statesville

Tell them they're niggers and go shoot outdoors