Police appreciation thread

So the mods don't think that I am serious about supporting our police, lets have a serious discussion in solidarty and support for our police definding our freedoms.

//police appreciation thread//

Attached: BRPF235-BLACK-POST.jpg (480x600, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vnJ5f1JMKns
justice.gov/sites/default/files/crt/legacy/2011/09/08/prpd_letter.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The day they refuse, openly, to stop infringing on my rights, and freedoms. Ill appreciate the service when they refuse to arrest people for drug and full autos. Till they back liberty though fuck the police

Attached: 1464023250778.jpg (760x4969, 736K)

>I (state your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm), that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution and laws of the State of (your state), that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and defend them against enemies, foreign and domestic, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge, the duties of a peace officer, to the best of my ability, so help me God.

Each and every officer has broken their oath to the Constitution. If they acknowledge this or resigned maybe they would get a little more support.

how have they broken this oath?

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-170256_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 496K)

Go lick some boots elsewhere fag

Breaking into a person's home without warning and murdering him without a trial for a crime he was later found to be innocent of.

bump

Yeah, government sanctioned agents who are never truly off duty are really what a sovereign nation needs. Becoming a cop is a step up the social ladder that shouldn't exist. They dont even refer to themselves as civilians. Cops are so eager to separate themselves from the rest of us that it's hard to care about their problems.

Fuck off and stop spamming this shit every day. The faggot mods need to permaban you already.

Each and every officer has done this?

This only proves that they are hypocrites. They claim they love gun rights and yet still happily enforce unconstitutional laws. This isn't helping your argument.
This.

acab

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-132312_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 326K)

they didn't stop it. they are equally complicit

Oh fuck off, it happens all the time and the officers responsible are never help accountable. Furthermore, their buddies all jump in and defend their actions. Not every Japanese person sanctioned the attack on Pearl Harbor either but it doesn't mean we should have just said "oh well, they're not all like that." This analogy is more real than your brainlet mind can realize because the police are sanctioned by the government to commit their crime. Eat shit and die, pig.

I'm a cop and you're a fag. Blue line retards are as fucking stupid as BLM and are why so many municipal departments think they can get away with heavy handed authoritarian bullshit.

Amendments 2, 4, 10 and 14 for starters. Some all but all at least 1.

power corrupts

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-134452_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 342K)

Oh say can you see... I honestly feel bad for everybody under the age of 40 who isn't old enough to remember an America without a militarized police caste terrorizing the population in their day-to-day lives

>This isn't helping your argument.
my argument is that most cops aren't the NYPD or LAPD

Authorityfags off my Jow Forums! No respect for torturers, murderers with immunity, wife-beaters, and gun-grabbers!

Attached: 9f2.jpg (464x267, 32K)

>WTF law enforcement enforing laws???
Hi from the cataloge.
Just wanted to tell you that you are literally retarded.
Bye.

traitors get it first

Attached: 20190204_134820.jpg (720x708, 227K)

Fuck off

Yeah, they're worse, they all want to be them. Listen here kid, I live in a small town. And when I say small town, I mean it's an outskirt of a "city" that's about 10,000 people. The population here is almost entirely white, everybody is civil. We haven't had a murder in 5 years, and drugs have never been a problem here.

So why did my police department recently buy armored personnel carriers? Why do they walk around with AR-15s and plate carriers? Why do they treat every single person they stop like they're interrogating a terrorist? And why did two of our police officers recently get away with trying to use an unrecorded line to cover up a fellow officer's DUI that resulted in a man being injured?

Pigs are fucking criminals. All of them. If they aren't doing the crime themselves, they're aiding and abetting their buddies that do. They don't care about the general population, they don't care about the Constitution, they don't care about serving the People. In their eyes, we're here to serve them. We're all just little playtoys in their big sandbox. They have the authority handed down from on high to do whatever the fuck they want, whenever they want to, and they know they'll always get away with it.

You want me to respect police officers? I will the day they stop pretending they're a paramilitary force. I will the day they stop breaking into people's homes and murdering them without a trial. I will the day they stop buying military surplus shit to turn their quaint little sheriff's department into Delta Force. And I especially will the day that cops stop covering up the crimes of their crooked buddies and enforce the law equally.

>faganon posts a picture that's supposed to make me like LEOs because they don't support gun control and claim they wouldn't enforce it
>all of them still do
Pointing out someone's hypocrisy isn't retarded. Kill yourself, bootlicker. Or better yet just wait until someone calls in an anonymous tip on you and they'll do that for you at 3 in the morning with a SWAT team.

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-135408_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 286K)

Attached: White Girls.jpg (380x593, 41K)

Sure my local police are cool. They come in and talk to me about guns when I work third shift. You still have to acknowledge that the second your state turns blue, due to Latino migration or a chicken plant opening for Nubians to work at, the police will not think twice about taking your guns. They are armed and will be able to protect their families no matter what so why should they care about your ability to do so?

Attached: Max_Stirner.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

You know who else hates paramilitary police? George Soros and liberals.

protect and serve amirite

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-135602_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 487K)

broken clocks and whatnot. your 1st grade reverse psychology attempt wont work here.

>hurr cops bought an APC so I hate them reeeee
reminder that commies and anarchists are not welcome here

they are becoming a "paramilitary force" because you live with niggers and the other commies and anarchists you live with vote for it

This is now a Stirner thread, because it pleases My Ego.

Attached: lit.png (1027x402, 89K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-140227_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 426K)

Bitches cant handle the truth

Attached: 23131001_1923801714549734_3082305170625096853_n.jpg (720x717, 50K)

I guess there aren't words printed on boots so you fags don't get used to a lot of reading. Did you miss the part where I said I live in a very small, crime free, white rural town? They have absolutely no need for any of their army LARPing equipment. They buy it for intimidation, nothing more and nothing less.

reminder that these people will kidnap and enslave you if you decide not to pay them

Attached: 20190204_140351.jpg (720x653, 302K)

>they are becoming a "paramilitary force" because you live with niggers and the other commies and anarchists you live with vote for it
did you even read the post you're replying to?

Attached: 1485428917467.png (405x481, 413K)

She was black who cares.

BLUE

*dog gets shot while police are raiding his house on suspicions of illegal gun possession

LIVES

*Gets arrested for putting a 30 round mag on his AR when state law only allows 10*

MATTER

*once wasting away 10 years in jail for illegal firearms possession, is never allowed to own guns again as a felon*

This is Jow Forums and it's not your safe-space. As long as people aren't in conflict with what Jow Forums is, as long as they are Jow Forums themselves, whatever else they are doesn't ultimately matter.
So go suck up on the heels of your Aryan Police Department some more, perhaps they'll make a gun-grabbing exception in your case once they day comes if you kiss enough asses. (They won't)

Attached: xwsk6r26ljm11.jpg (1275x1650, 1005K)

In mobile, thats blurry as fuck.
No idea what your trying to show/tell me

Wrong on both, they're a paramilitary force because the Fed govt sells those APCs to them for $1.00 as military surplus gear from Iraq and Afghanistan

I’ll support police after they are completely disarmed except for emergencies where SWAT units are required, and after they stop harassing regular people over bullshit “crimes” like speeding, smoking, or unconstitutional gun laws. Most cops are unintelligent failures who would never make it in a real job, so they become state-sanctioned bullies and thugs.

Attached: EEDD6E71-B371-43A9-85A4-31768BEB69C3.jpg (697x892, 173K)

Fucking based.

Attached: DONTTREAD.png (1920x1080, 79K)

Cops are just people. Like any other person I respect them only when they have demonstrated that they are respectable.
I have had friends who were cops, and I have also witnessed corrupt cops planting evidense on people or harassing people for no discernable reason. I will call out a cop for shooting an inarmed crying man on his knees as being bullshit and would be first in line to see that officer hanged, but I'm not going to jump on the "all cops are pigs, fuck the po-lice" bandwagon either.

Thin-Blue-Line fags are as cancerous as any other "(insert group here) superiority" fag.

Bootlickers like op are faggots and niggers with Stockholm syndrome. Even nogunz are more Jow Forums than bootlickers.

After reading through this thread I like Jow Forums even more.

Based and egopilled

Bootlickers will be lined up first before the pigs hang.

>are you current or former law enforcement
>no
>5.2% of survey of cops
fucking how?

I "appreciate" cops when they are riddled with 7.62x39 sized holes and laying in a pool of their own blood

Die in a fire. Before you do that though, remove the 'm' in the URL and hit go.

The defendant claimed this post was a joke

they buy it because you allowed them to
do you even vote you fucking child

Still looks like shit friendo, time for the fire

Fuck this two tier legal systems bullshit cops should be relegated to the same crap we are when off duty
LE AND MIL exemptions on gun control bills are fucking bullshit

>posts negatively about cops
>image is against liberals
Your image should be anti-conservative, retard. They're the ones with a fetish for LEO.

youtu.be/vnJ5f1JMKns

If the entire department covers for the one cop that has done this, then they're all just as bad.

Conservatives are liberals with a 10 year time lag, a frog that merely begs for the water to be boiled at a slower rate.

You should know this

>do you favor the measure to increase budget for LE in fiscal year 2019?
>YES
police go out and buy a tank
>do you favor the measure to increase budget for schools in fiscal year 2019?
>YES
retards build a 4th 5 million dollar high school

they are the same fags every time, stop enabling the state to do stupid things

>I "appreciate" cops when they are riddled with 7.62x39 sized holes and laying in a pool of their own blood
>riddled with 7.62x39 sized holes
>7.62x39 sized holes
implying someone is going to turn a crate of surplus bulgarian ammo into a shrapnel bomb.

i respect the ideal of the job
most of the people that do that job are jackasses though. i have met/interacted with way more shitty cops than good ones. the good cops ive dealt with have been cool as fuck, but i can count those on one hand

I wonder how many m80s it takes to turn a spam can into a frag/claymore

Police officers should be required to have a four-year college degree. Instead, police departments discriminate against more intelligent applicants in favor of thugs and dullards who are more willing to trample on citizens' rights.

Policing should be entirely privatized with no actual legal authority.

testing 123 testing

(American) Conservatives are (economically) liberals, too.

use clover, retard

justice.gov/sites/default/files/crt/legacy/2011/09/08/prpd_letter.pdf
No thanks

No fuck off

Attached: 20190204_172934.jpg (720x713, 277K)

Attached: 20190204_173544.jpg (720x898, 425K)

>taxation
stopped reading there

I'm sure you did. God forbid you open your mind to the idea of privatization.

>muh roads

>le invisible hand
kys

i definitely smell a pork product

Kys 3/10 b8 at best

The only bad things here are Waco and the British.

I'm going to give you a chance to explain the point you're trying to make. Please go ahead.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.

Blue Lives Matter

Attached: 30CE44DF-9543-4FA0-B110-A9E47E584E9F.jpg (600x429, 40K)

>Peacemakers
Nope.
>Children of God
Nice out of context verse.
What?

Attached: 20190204_175703.jpg (720x832, 221K)

Police don’t make the laws.
Congress passes a bill
the president signs the bill into law
The courts determined if the law is constitutional

Only the ignorant blame the police for our laws

1. Bill is Drafted: Members of Congress, the Executive Branch, and even outside groups can draft (write or draw up) bills.

2. Introduced in House: Representative introduces the bill in the House. Only members can introduce bills.

3. Sent to Committee: The Speaker of the House sends the bill to a committee.

4. Committee Action: Most bills die here. The committee may pigeonhole, table, amend, or vote on the bill. If bill passes, it goes to Rules Committee.

5, Rules Committee: It decides the rules for debate, and when the bill will come up for debate.

6. Floor Action: House debates the bill, and may add amendments. If a majority votes in favor of the bill, it goes to the Senate.

7. Introduced in Senate: A Senator introduces the bill, which is sent to a committee.

8. Committee Action: Same procedure as in the House. If the committee majority votes for the bill, it goes to the whole Senate.

9. Bill Called Up: Majority floor leader decides when the whole Senate will consider the bill.

10. Floor Action: The Bill is debated, and amendments may be added. If a majority votes in favor of the bill, it is returned to the House.

11. Conference Committee: If the House rejects any of the changes, the bill goes to a conference committee of members from both houses. It works out a compromise.

12. Vote on Compromise: Both houses must approve changes made by the conference committee. If approved, the bill goes to the president.

13. Presidential Action: The president may sign (approve) the bill or veto (reject) it. If approved, it becomes law.

14. Vote to Override: If the president vetoes the bill, it can still become law if two thirds of both houses vote to override the veto.

Attached: 40B977E3-A758-4CD0-A409-9CEBD36F32A1.jpg (1535x1188, 395K)

>duty
>service
>honor
L
O
L

>18-38% of police would confiscate firearms if ordered to do so
fan fucking tastic.

too bad the united states isn't a deserted island

Here is the context

Matthew 5 King James Version (KJV)

5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Attached: 8E5EF979-D9B1-409B-B0CE-12DB6E7B5EB4.gif (385x256, 41K)

What are Jow Forumss thoughts on sheriffs?

Attached: 4D13CA2E-BA03-4EBA-BA7E-3D3E59BC805D.jpg (1024x665, 111K)

I don't blame the police for the laws, I blame them for willingly enforcing them.

>I'm going to pretend to not get the point so I don't have to make a real argument.
There is literally nothing the government arranges through the extortion of taxpayers than cannot be more efficiently provided by private companies through voluntary crowd funding.

Just as corrupt with even more power.

Why the fuck would I call either? Is this picture supposed to convince idiots that cops are preferable to crackheads?

Really great contrast.

fuck off, bootlicker

>There is literally nothing the government arranges through the extortion of taxpayers than cannot be more efficiently provided by private companies through voluntary crowd funding.
yeah, just look at how well that works out for our healthcare system