Are chickens the best practice targets?

Are chickens the best practice targets?

Attached: the unit (2).webm (856x480, 2.79M)

there are civilian targets painted black though

Feral cats

Geese exist retard. And no one likes the cunty faggots.

Fucking dirt cheap to get a bunch of cockerels. Or just go and get a batch of straight run chicks, keep the 1/3 that are pullets and target practice the 2/3 cockerels.

Dogs are much better than chicken in a cage. Also what was that retarded grip at the end?

Not sure but plenty of episodes feature resting a long gun inbetween your thumb and index finger like that. Eric Haney was the tech adviser.

Flight time, from what, 50 yards? And his shot was much earier since he was standing and could aim down

Feral chickens

Feral Dire Chicken cats

That shit is retarded. He is shooting an ar pistol like a dumbass better than people on mounts with full legth rifles. Is this a live action metal gear solid or something?

>And his shot was much earier since he was standing and could aim down
Go away nogunz, having a stabilized position and rifle is far easier.

>Eric Haney was the tech adviser.
Oh that explains it. All that early Delta team tac shit is outdated. His Delta final selection (according to the book) involved hiding out from cops trying to arrest him in a major city. What armed forces in 2019 would do that shit?

here's that next scene

Attached: sincere.webm (856x480, 2.77M)

Can we please get a drawfag in here? I have a request....

they arent painted theyre melanated

Not a single marksman bothers with head shots .
Waste of a kill.

Wild chickens best practice I'd say, I nicked one in the neck with a .204 ruger and it was flopping around spewing blood everywhere.
Funniest thing I've ever seen.

No. Communists are better targets.

Please. Shooting a chicken prone is harder because they're only like a foot tall, meaning anything on the ground at that height could get in the way, and of course any chicken in front of another would hide the first. From a higher position you could see and track the chickens much easier, the exercise isn't about it being a hard shot in terms of accuracy but difficult because you're on the ground tracking chickens.

Yes and Watermelons.

Seems wasteful maybe a bottle of cheap soda since it's bad for you at least

cats with tannerite vests

>t. Range ninja who only shoots paper with 0 degree incline

Attached: 1548916811994.png (388x520, 499K)

balloons with different weights on them let loose into the wind on an open field

Attached: 26DF89E0-9F95-4CFF-BF9E-E19AD7E430FC-962-000001CD78D8FD95.jpg (529x529, 112K)