Uh guys

gunowners.org/gun-owners-of-america-funds-challenge-to-national-firearms-act-in-u-s-supreme-court/

i dont wanna get my hopes up but...

hooooooooooly shiiiiii

Attached: kettlermeme-300x167.png (300x167, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/14-10078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UH ur big gay face

fuck you retard

this is important

they'll win, but at most we'll get out of it is states allowing to regulate NFA items of their own accord

muh fuggin dicc

>most we'll get out of it
That's still fucking huge

yeah but not if you live in a blue state

this

faggot. die in a fire.

its the first step
its moving foward at least

Attached: 1548521861071.gif (285x171, 982K)

not all blue states are that restrictive. I don't live in VT, but I'd bet my state would let us have full giggle. they've been loosening up on everything the last few years.

baby steps. we didn't get this fucked all at once.

Its a solid argument, that the NFA is a de-facto tax and thus a tax on a constitutionally protected right. I hope they do well.

>knowingly break the law
>get caught
>get punished
>cry that you dindu nuffin
only niggers do this shit

Soon...

Attached: glad.png (497x732, 531K)

No the argument is that it is not a tax at all, the government has more rights relating to taxes than just banning things but the NFA is not a legitimate tax, it is a ban written as a tax.

>>knowingly break the law
This part is false, Kansas state law said he did nothing wrong

Niggers get caught stealing and killing. 10 years in federal for putting a piece of plastic on your gun is a bullshit law.

Is RBG dead yet? If her corpse or her intern are still allowed to vote it's a waste of time. Roberts will cuck like the bitch he is, remember anything is a tax or a fee depending on what he wants it to be

I don't think he knew he broke it. Also instead of warning him to register it like it seems like they should have done they went in just to fuck him in the ass

It's just for show, it'll never go anywhere.

Shut up nigger

next your going to tell us about common sense gun control

ur fuggin gay face 2

unfortunately, no one gives a fuck about shitty kansas state laws. its a fucking federal statute.

More proof the NRA are useless faggots

>breaking unconstitutional law is nigger tier
kek
That’s patriot tier, faggot

watch them talk shit about this.

>"Today GOA and GOF lawyers, representing Jeremy, filed a petition for a writ of certiorari in the U.S. Supreme Court, asking the Court to hear Jeremy’s case."
The SCOTUS gets 7,000 to 8,000 writs submitted each term. Of those, the Court actually looks at and issues opinions on about 80. So, just going on numbers (and not the Court's typical unwillingness to look at 2A cases), it would be very unlikely that anything will come of this.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1524259726171.jpg (262x192, 9K)

It hasn't been granted cert yet. Don't get a big dick.

>filing a useless suit is doing something
fucking grow up

Oh I see it now
>Rather, the NFA has become what Justice Frankfurter once described as regulation “wrapped … in the verbal cellophane of a revenue measure” — an unabashed gun control regulatory scheme, designed not to raise revenue for the federal government, but instead to keep NFA items out of the hands of Americans.
Yes, that is correct. It is a ban wrapped in the garb of a tax. Except no other tax in the entire US has such punitive measures for not paying. The IRS will come and "work" with you to figure out what you owe and even will sometimes take partial payment just to ensure they get their money. But in this case, if you fail to "pay the tax" you get hit with a felony. No other tax works that way.

Its also important to note that you don't pay the "tax" for having the gun, you pay it as part of the application process. They also don't make any money off of it, and taxes are for the government to make money.

Jow Forums anons need to come together with our hope to make it real

I guess you're right schlomo, better to just do nothing aside from caving to liberals.

what's useless about it
how else do you challenge the NFA

Trump will just write an EO banning it again

Not the case at all, he followed the state law and legitimately believed he was in the clear. This is an excellent "clean case" to fight control with, part of the reason DC v. Heller took so long to come around was that the NRA knew that they would have a really hard time arguing against gun laws if they were protecting a drug dealer who knowingly broke gun laws with the intent of commiting even more crimes, they needed to find a nice looking white guy who had legal standing to challenge the law without breaking it, this case is almost as good if not way better because it brings in a lot of important issues that could be used to overturn a lot of other gun control laws.

The feds cant just ban whatever they feel like, it has to meet strict criteria, generally it has to clearly affect interstate commerce.

>wasting money on a publicity stunt to fish for donations from the retarded moldy labia crowd
ok user sounds good

Oh no, don't worry, you've convinced me it's better to do nothing and slowly give up rights.
Haha why do anything, amirite?

t. Shareblue shill trying to spread defeatism

You're smoking crack if you think any existing gun laws will be overturned. If we're lucky, in the coming decade we won't have more laws/bans enacted. Guns are way waaaayyy too hotbutton an issue to relax law.

>do something
>do something stupid

just donated $50, eat shit nigger

>cant
The words you're looking for are "shouldn't be able to." The Feds shouldn't have many of the powers they currently posses, but the fact of the matter is that they do and they certainly can use them. The unfortunate truth is that until the day comes where the People actually stand up for themselves a put a body count behind their beliefs, the Fed will continue to grow and grow. They're already present in virtually every single day-to-day activity we have, directly or indirectly.

>uh guys Anonymous 02/04/19(Mon)19:11:37 No.40

I donated. What have you done to defend your rights today user?

Retard. 10 years ago SCOTUS threw out a bunch of gun control laws and the push for more gun control has just made the gun lobby richer and more eager for a court ruling. Also, Roe v. Wade was a 7-2 ruling that legalized something 90% of the country banned, and with virtually no build up, these things happen quite a lot.

if they repeal it can i buy brand new full freedom guns?

shhhhhh dont jinx it
but yes

Then how about all those people smoking dope in Colorado, Washington and other states? Still federally banned substance but allowed on a state level.

>if
i recommend holding your breath

No. Even if they completely repealed the NFA it wouldn't change the fact that new-production machine guns are still illegal to own without a Class III license.

>talking down to somebody for not understanding federal legal supremacy when you don't even understand constitutional legal supremacy
Mr.Dunning, meet Kruger.

>what is opsec for 400

There's no such thing as a "class III license". There's no such thing now. There's no such thing 10 years ago. There was no such thing ever. It's amazing this is such a pervasive retardation.

Attached: 1533142046027.png (424x508, 132K)

Retard

You cannot buy a post-86 machine gun unless you are a licensed firearm dealer. This is common knowledge.

That's not what you're arguing about and that still doesn't deflect your retardation because there is no such license anyone anywhere can apply for called a 'class III license'.

The federal government still considers their dope illegal and could enforce that at any moment. They just choose not to, guns aren't going to get the same treatment.

Yeah, because it's banned in a law that just expanded the criteria to get one under the NFA, any ruling would knock out both.

>I want to act smart
Please show me in the constitution the line that reads "....the right of the people to bear suppressors and fully automatic machineguns shall not be infringed." You don't have a constitutional right to a can you silly twat.

Spotted the liberal faggot

>teehee let's argue semantics because that's better than facing the actual argument
Even if the NFA was fully repealed, the national machine gun register is closed. You cannot purchase a post-86 machine gun without a FFL.

>you can have a gun, it just can't ever leave your house or be used
Funny, we're about to have that very argument in SCOTUS shortly.

oh god please yes

Attached: 1548208252202.jpg (512x648, 14K)

We just need a little HIGH ENERGY MEME MAGIC
I mean, it got Trump elected

Attached: 222672FE-632A-429F-9C2B-7013C2488A67.jpg (263x395, 33K)

Class III is NFA classification, not a license requirement. What your looking for is ATF Form 2, 3 or 4 depending on how you are getting it, IE pre-ban or if your an FFL/SOT.

So you're arguing that a ruling invalidating the NFA would somehow not affect legislative amendments to the NFA? Which law school did you attend again?

bootlicker detected

thats because of the NFA act you dunce! the machine gun registry was part of it in 1934! they just closed it. if this goes through it wont even exist and you can buy MACs for $400 again

Attached: w4lr82sW.jpg (1252x1252, 135K)

WAIT SHIT WE ALSO NEED TO GET RID OF THE HUGHES AMENDMENT

Attached: 1519875672742.jpg (231x249, 5K)

the register is part of the NFA. if the NFA gets canned, you cant close something that doesnt exist

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: spiritbomb.png (200x113, 25K)

>an amendment closing a registry that would no longer exist would prevent you from purchasing machine guns
Do you even listen to yourself.

>if this goes through
would you like to take a stab at whether this will "go through"?

You know you faggots could just drill the third hole and not tell anyone right?

it will die with the NFA act it amended! i want to get me one of these bitches once it gets btfo

Attached: 1547948477589m.jpg (1024x682, 89K)

Solid point but
>National Firearms Act Act

You are legitimately stupid

if it gets enough publicity it could. thats where Jow Forums comes in. we have done stuff like this before, the time has come to do it again.

young man, concentrate on your homework

Please. You shits on the radical far right are just as bad as the radical far left. You're the reason we're in this fucking mess. You think a country full of niggers that kill each other at record pace would improve if now they were armed with fully automatic weapons with suppressors on them? You'd just get domed by jamaal when you try to live out your zero-training defensive carry fantasy.

You Jow Forumsiddos are like children believing in the tooth fairy
>SCOTUS will save us now!
Kek, it's cute though at least.

im out of highschool

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/14-10078
>The Court has held that “the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding,”

That means amazing laws here in kansas

No, Jamal would immediately throw an autosear in a glock fowty and blast his own brains out trying to kill Jaquarius for shorting his 500 dollar drug transaction by 10 bucks.

But if the NFA is repealed there is no machine gun registry and no law to regulate the purchase of machine guns. The Hughes Amendment closing the registry won’t matter because there will be no registry for it to close. Unless Congress passed a new law to regulate machine guns or other former NFA items you will be free to purchase anything you want.

They already pretty much have free access to all the guns they need, they can't afford the fun stuff anyway.

"the right, however, is not without limits"
- Scalia

>keep and bear arms etc
Machineguns are arms and therefore clearly protected. as SCOTUS previously clarified in other decisions this protection also extends past firearms to things reasonably associated with or required to operate them such as parts, accessories, ammo, and even firing ranges. Arguing with gun grabbers is like fist fighting a 12yr old.

Define "limits". That could mean anything up to AND INCLUDING nuclear weapons.

No right is without restriction but an outright ban on MGs would simply not pass muster under an application of strict scrutiny given their demonstrably non-existent threat posed to society when under much lesser levels of restriction.

they did, in Heller

these are not just idiots
they are traitors and detractors
their job is to demoralize us
they are becoming increasingly common
this is because our enemies are getting scared
pay no heed to these treasonous wretches
we will win

I get annoyed by the fact that most people here think that even things like mustard gas should be unregulated.

i would buy it and shoot it at israel

i can make poisonous gasses with household cleaning chemicals very easily
believing that regulation will save us is asinine
you are a shill
your time will come

Funny how they seemingly disappeared after the Gov Shutdown and immediately sprouted back up right after. Really makes my think the big think.

A shill for the Brady Campaign to End Mustard Gas Violence, yep you got me