Why do Boomers treat Russians like some big bad mega-villian ready to start war in 2015+4...

Why do Boomers treat Russians like some big bad mega-villian ready to start war in 2015+4? The Soviet War Machine is nothing like it was 50 years ago so why the hard on for Russians.

Attached: 757D06A2-5799-4BBE-957A-672EBE605D87.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyaJesBaQoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to "overmatch" someone to get mo money for dem contracts.

Because Russians are cunts. You would understand this if you weren't a cunt.

The left needs someone to blame for their fuck ups in 2016 instead of admitting they lost due to a shit candidate. Russia fits the bill

Attached: 283577CC-B52C-4946-939C-EB548EF13FBB.jpg (750x713, 406K)

Jews. Seriously, they have an irrational hatred of ethnic Russians. It's all kikes and good goys making a fuss about Russia when for all practical purposes they're irrelevant today.

Meanwhile China is making moves but they don't care about that. it's not about managing a threat, it's about petty revenge for muh pogroms.

my opinion is they are a threat because they have so many troops and have zero problems with sending as many as it takes (think Stalingrad) to take or repeal whatever the mission dictates. I wonder if the citizens would go along with it in today's world. Do they still have that kind of influence on their people?

Because boomers absolutely cannot stop living in the past.

The Russian population probably doesn't care much. That "Putin love" you hear about is bullshit and normal Russian duders are tired of their government and its favorite circle of faggots stealing their money and future. Don't believe everything the media is trying to push down your throat, a lot of Russians are well aware of their shitty situation.

Because "evil Russians" is all boomers know.

But the Left has nothing against Russia. It is the Neocons and Neolibs who is against Russia.

The Democrats hate Russia, the fuck you on?

>The Soviet War Machine is nothing like it was 50 years ago
The Soviet Union dissolved at the end of '91, there hasn't been a 'Soviet War Machine' for 27 years.
The reason is it is has effectively challenged, along with other countries, the influence of the United States and EU.

Decades of worrying about nukes wiping out your entire nation in less than a day probably fucked with their heads.

Idk man it’s all these fucking oldfags. Everyone 25 and up should just be gassed for ruining the world.

Are they really left-wing? Aren't they progressive-liberal centrists?

teenagers think MIC is real and we need "contracts" to waste gov. money
geezers think the soviet union still exists
smart people realize there's a lot to be gained by posturing now that EU, NATO, and UN are collapsing

it has very little to do with frivolous military advantages

Attached: 1507966612460.png (1076x1062, 910K)

God literally sanctioned Russia to destroy The Great Satan

they don't want to acknowledge the genuine threat: china and their allies.

Um no sweaty, Democrats have gone full circle, they're the new boomers

>and their allies.

Which includes Russia

>russia
>allied with china

Attached: 1485687293789.jpg (1000x625, 110K)

same reason boomers want crappy christmas songs exclusively from their childhood blaring in all stores from october to mid june. Boomers want to relive their childhood, it was before they fucked everything up.

Chinese have no allies, everyone else is cannon fodder to them

kys commie

That and they need a “big bad” to scare the public into giving them what they want

This
t. 30 yo

You don't understand, there can only be one superpower in Asia.
Its either Russia + proxies (Iran, India) or China + proxies (Pakistan).

The Russians were busted and defeated during the break down of the Soviet Union. They will fuck with us the best they can just out of sheer spite. Our true open enemy is China, and the US politicians who allowed the transfer of our mode of production and technology to China should be dragged out in the street and shot. Our somewhat undisclosed enemy is Israel and the jews who control our media and government and cause us to waste trillions of dollars supporting their agenda while killing thousands of our troops.

who wants to see a IP ban?

>Why do Boomers treat Russians like some big bad mega-villian ready to start war in 2015+4?
>Boomers
That's a weird way to spell "Jews", user.

/thread

It's cold warriors who can't get their head out of the past

Attached: 1549283657518m.jpg (987x1024, 89K)

>there's a lot to be gained by posturing now that EU, NATO, and UN are collapsing
Like what?

russian weapon systems only work below 32 degrees

Attached: 637593i_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 122K)

unironically all of this

>t.brainlet

When you're the most powerful nation on earth, you need some kind of scapegoat or people start to think that maybe you're the villain going around committing regicide in the third world and letting Islamic extremists take over once you leave.

fuck-off Ivan

>neolibs
>neo liberal
>not leftist

Boomers are too retarded to know the soviet union fell over 20 years ago.
Also, boomers still believe Russians are these unstoppable super army, seriously, you ever hear about old dudes talking about Russia? They make it sound like they have entire planet destroying nuclear space mechs or something, tell them that Russians pretty much lost every single war where they were on the offensive for the last half century and they won't believe you.

Ok, as a boomer I have to unironically agree. When I enlisted, the Soviet Union was a thing. We had to stand fast, hold the line, and meet those red bastards toe-to-toe and eye-to-eye. Sonsuvbitches were 7 feet tall, 4 feet wide, and just itching to roll into the free world. The mere fact of their existence made us better Americans, because only the best were good enough to stand up to those Commie fucks.

And then they folded. Just like that, we were left standing there with our dick in our hand. Yeah, a lot of us miss the time when we were relevant.

Your opinion is dumb and probably based on WW2 vidya and memes. Even with conscripts, Russia has a fraction of the population that China does. Not to mention their economy has collapsed and they’re essentially a mafia-state with oligarchs stealing from the people and keeping the military just mean enough for parades and bullying small neighbors.

This is pretty relevant and one of the reasons I long for those days even if I didn’t live them. Didn’t matter what color or creed you were. If you were born in the US, you were united against Big Red. Everything else was secondary.

They hate them because they view them as white and right wing

The Red Army hasn't existed since the Soviet Union fell, and it was on the decline since they took Berlin anyways.
Pretty much every subsequent war they had, they lost. Think of Afghanistan or Chechnya.
And they absolutely have no hold over their citizens that would make them want to die for that shithole. In 1950 when nationalism was high? Sure. In 1980? Well, again, look at Afghanistan. Today? They have neither the huge imposing government to force people to do things nor the kind of nationalism that makes men willing die for their country. Russia has a huge drug epidemic as well, and its worse than opiates. Their heroin makes your skin peel off, in a literal sense. They're only marginally better than Islamic Nations at warfare, and probably worse in terms of infrastructure.

>4 feet wide
So are the Americans

Stop right there, nigger.
While your average vatnik hates equivocally everyone more successful, the Israel remains one of most valuable allies to Kremlin. That including mutual non aggression pact over Syria. Supposedly the benefits outweighs horrible PR that Jews airstrikes gave to Russian AA system.

Attached: 1546570819428.jpg (612x753, 77K)

>Jews hate and control goyim
The sky is also blue

Because communism is bad, faggot

STFU redneck

How they can be leftist? I can say Bernie Sanders is a leftist, but not John Maccain.

>Russians pretty much lost every single war where they were on the offensive for the last half century
Is it american education?

>every subsequent war they had, they lost. Think of Afghanistan or Chechnya
We hadn't lost this wars, you dumb americunt. USSR had achieved its goals in Afgan and we have conquered the Chechnya.

Capitalism is also bad.

fact is that America only really functions correctly if it has a rival to measure itself against, and when it doesn't we all start eating each other alive

so we need to pretend that the Soviets are still a threat, because how else are we gonna punt our inevitable civil war for another few decades?

Almost everyone who founded the Soviet Union was a jew

Daily reminder that the entire cause of the Russian Collusion bullshit and Mueller's special investigation is that the democrats were revealed to be rigging their own primary. Everyone has forgotten the whole reason democrats were mad about the leak. It's almost like this Russian collusion bullshit completely worked.

Yes, and I'm sure America didn't lose Vietnam either.

I kind of have to agree with this, but not completely. The Russian population is responsible for allowing that to happen. The Soviet mentality is still there in many ways. But then you have to think of the people who end up in prison because they're dedicating their lives to improve their country in their own way.

That being said, Russians don't really have that much of a choice. There's no other political option than Putin. Anyone who gets too big will get killed anyway. And all of the media are pro-Putin or get silenced. Corruption prevents you from doing much anyway. The fuck are you supposed to do if you want things to improve? Vote for Putin? Vote for a non-existent candidate?

former Democrat here, nobody actually forgot, the next primary is gonna be a ridiculous shitshow because of it. and two years ago I would have actually given a shit; now I'm just getting ready with the popcorn

Pure ideology.
The Democrats are pro-liberal pro-business party, ergo they are not-left. At best they are center or center-right with light-Keynesian characteristics which more akin to corporate welfare.
Their party drives for a more diverse corporate management and "capitalism with a human face", muh gender and muh minorities, but beyond this "buddy-buddy-chum-chum" act they abhor with rabid hatred the thought of workplace management by workers collectives.

There is also a reason why the Democratic Party is called "the Graveyard of Movements". Their pseudo-open position and solidified influence in US politics has allowed them to lure in, dilute and de-tooth numerous popular rallies in the favor of their corporate donors and assimilate any momentum and popularity for their cause.
Many have been fooled to think they can change their party, but always have they been misdirected, overpowered, and mired down in that putrid bog of a organization.

Attached: 1KuLZ8i.jpg (379x360, 34K)

Hello Fellow Western Citizen. I to am a citizen of the West Fair and True. I too have noticed that Muslims/Left Wing Politicians/Right Wing Politicians/Ukrainians are destroying our Country/Culture/Racial Heritage. I too think the only solution is immediate civil war against our government and the easing of sanctions on Russia, which is our Friend.

No this is absolute nonsense. Russians do love Putin and they love him because they perceive him as fighting the West. Now you can argue that they only think that due to the insane propaganda that they're exposed to, but... they know what's going on. They're not stupid. They know Crimea and Novorussia are blatant land grabs, they know that Russia is interfering in other country's sovereignty. They know all that and they support it 100% because your average Russian has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mount Kilimanjaro about their perceived place in the world and the idea that Russia has some great destiny that has been "stolen" from them.
So fuck off with your dindu nuffin russian bullshit. Before you could argue that they were deceived by a seductive ideology, but since the collapse of the Soviet Union it's been completely exposed that Russians simply want to rule over others, lord over others and will adopt any available camouflage to try and do so. Since the cold war it's become completely obvious that Russians really are monsters.

Attached: 1507658931001.jpg (551x604, 78K)

They didn't hold a vote in 1917, user.

The Soviet mentality isn't about votes.

It's mostly about the government providing but also doing the thinking for you. It makes people completely careless about anyone but their direct family and friends, but also makes it much more difficult to improve their situation.

I'm Polish and Russia is used as boogeyman here
too
They are our brothers
Before commies took over they were partners to western Europe
We should work with them not against them but mutts have different priorities

Attached: AMERIMUTT.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

You are a special kind of retard to think Crimea was a land grab while East Ukraine(Novorossiya) isn't even Russian territory. You must be an even bigger retard to think that Russian like Putin because of some perceived "Hate towards the west" and not because he pulled Russia from the brink of total collapse in the 90s. Russian, and I mean average non-soviet loving faggots, but actual Russians either don't care about the west or see it in a neutral way and only voice their displeasure about the obvious internal interference by the US in their country. You know, the thing you claim Russia does. Neck yourself, you absolute kike.

based

>Jow Forums kino

youtube.com/watch?v=nyaJesBaQoU

Attached: CheC.jpg (1024x683, 316K)

Okay, imagine this. You have a Chad and a nerd in high school, and the Chad is always dunking on the nerd. At every turn hes shooting spitballs at the back of the nerds head and making fun of him in front of cute girls, occasionally punctuated by swirlies in the 2nd floor bathroom. The nerd hates every minute of it, he curses the ground the Chad walks on and swear revenge. Fast forward 30 years and the nerd has a successful if somewhat dorky job. Chad on the other hand, is a bit of a wreck, his gridiron days are long over after a series of back injuries, he struggles to hold down a job or pay bills and has a beergut. Chad doesn't think about high school much and barely even remembers the nerd, because that shit was years ago man. But the nerd remembers, to this day he seethes in his office, stalking Chad on Facebook and raging because he never stood up to Chad, while creeping out his secretary with his various "Ways to kill Chad" lists scrawled on the backs of tax invoice sheets, decorated with crude stick figures on gallows and guillotines.

Obviously, Chad is Russia; while the Nerd is the American boomer.

The jews, Saudis and chinese are all allied together.

so, real talk; I cannot bring myself to give a single fuck about Ukraine, but I would like to buy cheap Russian guns, and these sanctions are making that harder. why should I support them, again?

>so, real talk
>starts russian dick

>Why do the libtard democrat National media kikes treat Russians like some big bad mega-villian ready to start war in 2015+4?

fixed it for ya.

They have nostalgia for the good ol' times

Attached: 1500255514430.jpg (440x692, 52K)

Don't support them. If someone asks why, explain that you do not give a fuck about people in other countries if it interferes with your purchasing options, and that you fully expect people in Germany, UK, or China to do the same to you.

He doesn't suck Russian dick, it just seems that way to you cause you are sucking either kike or Bandera dick.

Capitalism isn’t a system of government

> Muh Stalingrad human wave tactics

Disregarded

Attached: stalinwoke.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Yes of course, Russia dindu nuffin, all clay everywhere belongs to Russia.
You are sort of proving my point about Russians though, Ivan.

Attached: russia world.jpg (1649x1535, 642K)

>but actual Russians either don't care about the west or see it in a neutral way
Hahaha, what a fat fucking lie. Russians think about the West and America all the time. They hardly think about anything else. Meanwhile the West only thinks about Russia when it's throwing a shitfit, so like an autistic childdesperate for attention, Russia throws them all the time.

Attached: gayropa.jpg (1163x539, 154K)

because I have a deep hatred of what Soviet Union did and I still blame russians for it

But Crimea is a land grab.Russia tried to justify it with some bullshit like it was always a part of Russia even though it was under Turkish and Mongol rule longer than Russian rule.

>fully expect people in Germany, UK, or China to do the same to you
I mean, do you not? None of them are gonna do anything to help you if it interferes with their interests even a tiny bit

>He doesn't suck russian dick
>Russian dick and jizz is blatantly hanging out his mouth and anus
Ok.

Attached: where does this food come from.png (846x1422, 1.24M)

Cherry-picking Pictures can be done to every country. I live in Germany and half the cities look like that. Also, I never said everything belongs to Russia, but Crimea does. Better read up on some history on why Crimea got into Ukraine and that's besides that point that the current Ukro government is as illegitimate as Isreal and fights its own people.

No. It’s simple bitterness. Stalin evicted all the Zionist troublemakers from the USSR, the communist empire they created, in the 1930-1950s. All Neo cons and neo liberals are Trotskyite continual revolution pushers. Look it up

Are you retarded? It's actually pretty much the other way around or which country is pushing an aggressive Russian narrative with dumbass poisoning stories or election meddling? Like I said when the west puts its fat kike nose into Russias internal affairs it's pretty obvious that people won't be too happy about that but other then that Russians don't care about them, they have their own problems in their country to deal with. The others that just hate the West for the sake of hating it are commies that blame the west for the downfall of the USSR and desperately want it back.

As I said, it wouldn't seem to you that way if your throat wouldn't be clenching to shlomos cock.

>the left has nothing against Russia
Ohh no, this ones retarded

No, it wasn't and that "Bullshit" wasn't that much Bullshit, while it's obvious that they needed Crimea to have access to the Black sea the reasoning was understandable to everyone with a brain, especially with the unlawful coup that was going on in Ukraine.

>Turkish and Mongol rule longer than Russian rule

That can't really be compared to "gifting it" (((by accident))) to the then part of the UdSSR Ukraine and taking it back via a referendum. Why would a mostly Russian place want to be part of an anti-Russian government?

1 ruble (0.015 USD) has been deposited to your account.

No, they're a threat because they actually have nuclear weapons, lots of them, when every other country in the world besides U.S. has like, less than 10. USA and Russia have thousands. Everyone else has less than a dozen, trust me.

Attached: d3c993b41da5164c2195b9cb02c66f8c.jpg (736x828, 112K)

Ah yes, gimme more of your non-arguments. How many shekels did you get today? I bet I got more in roubles lmao. You absolute retard.

>No arguments
>Hurr ur retardedses
Ok, Ivan, ok.

>I live in Germany
Ok. But not actually German yourself, then Ivan.

>Run away to the West
>Shitpost all day about Russia stronk and dindu nuffin

Attached: Russian mentality.png (683x579, 180K)

What arguments have you made? Here let me summarise your posts :
>ur retarded
>russia dindu nuffin
>kike
>schlomo
>mmmm mph thats it vassily stick it down my throat harder

I'm Ukrainian and will get my German citizenship soon to join the Bundeswehr. Also, I clearly stated my point which I guess challenged your retarded mindset a bit too much so you just retort with nothing but dumbshit.

Sure if you're retarded enough you can boil it down to that, won't change the fact that you brought nothing to disprove anything.

>I'm Ukrainian
Sure.

There's no need to disprove anything. You're clearly a shill for Russia because you keep shilling for Russia. You've proven me right about half a dozen times so far.

Lmao i see what you did there

>So real talk, I want to buy Russian guns cheaply but can't because of sanctions, a condition that only applies to people resident in the USA
>But I'm also a Ukrainian living in Germany

Attached: russian propaganda.jpg (670x622, 119K)