Bolawrap

Bolawrap

youtu.be/mqeahH6TSOc

What say you Jow Forums? Would you add it to your arsenal?

Attached: BolaWrap100.jpg (1112x626, 67K)

Because shooting people is a more effective way of stopping their movement, you dumb mall ninja nigger.

Police, security and the screeching public around the world might be publicly disagreeing with your opinion. They mounting them on drones soon for Special Forces.

Tell me it isn't Batman as fuck.

>police uses it on someone
>it deploys less than perfectly and one of the hooks hits the target in the eye, blinding them permanently
>police department gets sued for millions
ggnore

One of the problems with this is the fact that it sounds like actual gunfire. I can see an officer deploying this causing other officers to think that they are being shot at causing them to open fire. I've seen that happen with tasers even.

Yeah. The civilian version is said to use co2 and is practically silent.

>hey perp stand perfectly still and let me center this laser on you
>oops I missed and now I'm getting stabbed better open up on this fuck like I should have 5 seconds ago

You must be 18 year old to post here you fucking retard.

Batman approved, absolutely

Attached: a2r.gif (320x180, 726K)

THUNDER

THUNDER

THUNDERCATS

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: panthro.jpg (1639x2048, 183K)

>EDP dont give a fuck and powers through regardless of the cuts from the hooks
>person doesn't stand with their arms at their sides like a statue
>any sort of foliage is in the way
I mean i'd be lying if i said that wasn't cool but i seriously question how well it would work in the real world.

Seconding all of this. It's always good to see something new in less lethal but I doubt this is going to be reliable at all, in practice.

On the upside it could be cheaper than taser and thus more suitable for many repeated shots. I do think LL armed drones automating pigs out of existence are going to be a big deal in the near future.

>police use this instead of lethal force
>officer is hopped up on adrenaline in a tense violent encounter but afraid to use lethal force against an underprivileged urban yoof
>aims to high and it wraps around his neck 12 times and the hook dig into his eyeballs
>body camera footage shows everything as he is strangled to death over the next 60 seconds
>next 2 weeks of news cycles are about protests and riots about how cops are using modern day white male technology to instantly lynch and hang black teenagers going to church
>city loses 500 million in payouts and damage to infrastructure
I highly approve

Attached: 1535292848107.jpg (480x640, 41K)

Suck my big black cock white b0i

>cops are using modern day white male technology to instantly lynch and hang black teenagers going to church
Fund it

I don't understand, if you're gonna use a taser on someone in a police situation, wouldn't rubber bullets achieve the same result without the unreliable nature of deploying hooks at the target?

No. Not in any way. Did you watch 30 sec of the vid? You don't shoot a police chief with rubber bullets casually for simple demo. This is for the times where a taser is overkill.

Looks like something we should be able to 3d print.

It's looks like a good first option for cops or security guards who have to deal with low risk unruly individuals (drunks, punk youths, shoplifters etc.)

So it's just a taser but it doesn't electrocute you? Seems worse than a taser.

Well it's cleaner than my spiderman like spray foam and monofilament wrist shooter idea.

I want one.
I NEED one.

Easy fix, pass the bola lines through a grenade

show it against resisting / moving people and not just a static shoot

This. But more because I'm genuinely curious how well it can catch a running person.

>This is for the times where a taser is overkill
Then just use your fucking hands. Oh wait, they can't officer McCleegen is a 300 pound diabetic who hasn't passed physqual since 1993 but is allowed to stay on the force becuase he sucks the chief's dick so he needs a batman gadget to do his job for him.

Ill buy it when the lethal version comes out.

the Ebolawrap