niggers

CUSTARD

AHEM

"shall"

Not

poop

not

BEA

Attached: C9F4A62B-8851-4D4A-AA9C-7B28901F3948.jpg (1420x945, 80K)

my

in

Please

ranch

Marines

SHUTDOWN

soda

the

NFA

DO

Cucks

>shall not poop not

TheGame

IT

Attached: 655A3211-24B5-4CC5-94B9-1BDCBC2E191A.jpg (695x594, 111K)

Cocaine

Also,

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

benis

FULLY

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1549293235398.png (480x371, 213K)

niggers

JOJO

Friendship

remove

Concluding,

Eat

niggerfaggot

Ass

A нy чики бpики и в дaмки

cromulent

WE

Cyкa, блять

So who's going to string this all together and actually send it to the ATF??

Attached: 1548776440683.jpg (460x434, 17K)

WUZ

Attached: atftipsarabs.png (1492x826, 76K)

kek do it faggot. Send the screenshot of it in your sent folder in your email.

I have documents leading to the immediate arrest of Hillary Clinton

Hillary just flew over my house!

Attached: DIAMONDS.webm (406x498, 1.94M)

unconstitutional

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

g g
o / \ \ / \ o
a| | \ | | a
t| `. | | : t
s` | | \| | s
e \ | / / \\\ --__ \\ : e
x \ \/ _--~~ ~--__| \ | x
* \ \_-~ ~-_\ | *
g \_ \ _.--------.______\| | g
o \ \______// _ ___ _ (_(__> \ | o
a \ . C ___) ______ (_(____> | / a
t /\ | C ____)/ \ (_____> |_/ t
s / /\| C_____) | (___> / \ s
e | ( _C_____)\______/ // _/ / \ e
x | \ |__ \\_________// (__/ | x
* | \ \____) `---- --' | *
g | \_ ___\ /_ _/ | g
o | / | | \ | o
a | | / \ \ | a
t | / / | | \ |t
s | / / \__/\___/ | |s
e | / | | | |e
x | | | | | |x

DEAR niggers CUSTARD AHEM shall Not poop not BEA my in Please ranch Marines SHUTDOWN soda the NFA DO Cucks TheGame IT Cocaine Also, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious benis FULLY niggers JOJO FriendShip remove Concluding, Eat niggeraggot Ass A нy чики бpики и в дaмки cromulent WE Cyкa, блять So who's going to string this all together and actually send it to the ATF?? WUZ kek do it faggot. Send the screenshot of it in your sent folder in your email. I have documents leading to the immediate arrest of Hillary Clinton Hillary just flew over my house! 10 unconstitutional

Boating

>yours truly, Jow Forums

what does it mean if I read all of this

I wonder how many hours they will use trying to decode this possible home land security cipher.

vocaroo.com/i/s0BsviKLrgpf

Attached: 149325714605768567.jpg (374x503, 33K)

kek

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>gives up on pronouncing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Attached: 1494296647274.png (453x343, 405K)

Why isn't this post in it???

Attached: 1548174955615.jpg (806x960, 62K)

SHALL

Add punctuation, please,

Love,

>no swastikas
Yoy fucking fag

>Why isn't this post
>ITT we write a letter to the ATF one word at a time
>one word at a time

PENIS

DEAR niggers, CUSTARD AHEM shall Not poop not. BEA my in Please ranch Marines SHUTDOWN soda. The NFA DO Cucks TheGame IT Cocaine. Also, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious benis FULLY niggers JOJO FriendShip remove.

Concluding, Eat niggeraggot Ass. A нy чики бpики и в дaмки. Cromulent WE Cyкa, блять. So who's going to string this all together and actually send it to the ATF?? WUZ kek do it faggot. Send the screenshot of it in your sent folder in your email. I have documents leading to the immediate arrest of Hillary Clinton. Hillary just flew over my house! 10 unconstitutional.

all your stupid spam puts it over the character limit

Smegma

dont send that thats a shitty format

you do it then fag

assassinate

>not sending them the link to user's vocaroo

Obama

DEAR niggers,
CUSTARD *AHEM* shall Not poop. Not BEA my in Please ranch Marines SHUTDOWN soda. The NFA DO Cucks TheGame IT Cocaine. Also, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious benis FULLY niggers, JOJO FriendShip remove.

Concluding, Eat niggeraggot Ass. A нy чики бpики и в дaмки. Cromulent WE Cyкa, блять. So who's going to string this all together and actually send it to the ATF?? WUZ kek do it faggot. Send the screenshot of it in your sent folder in your email. I have documents leading to the immediate arrest of Hillary Clinton. Hillary just flew over my house! 10 unconstitutional.

Minor edits in the first paragraph.

if you two are going to talk shit do it yourselves

this one is better
go off youreslf

Here's the actual one.
DEAR niggers,
CUSTARD *AHEM* shall Not poop. Not BEA my in Please ranch Marines SHUTDOWN soda. The NFA DO Cucks TheGame IT Cocaine. Also, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious benis FULLY snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

>Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Concluding, Eat niggeraggot Ass. A нy чики бpики и в дaмки. Cromulent WE Cyкa, блять. So who's going to string this all together and actually send it to the ATF?? WUZ kek do it faggot. Send the screenshot of it in your sent folder in your email. I have documents leading to the immediate arrest of Hillary Clinton. Hillary just flew over my house! 10 unconstitutional 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

There that's how the final letter needs to be.

Poland

The voice of Jow Forums right here

mustard

Attached: 1544318611829.jpg (413x395, 38K)

FUCKING DO IT

Attached: FUCKING GOLD 2.png (1462x1462, 1.96M)

Kikes

Man if we all weren't on a watchlist before, we definitely are now

Your voice is perfect for that. I was expecting you to end it with thank you followed by poetry snapping.

Attached: 1544055643475.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Itt Jow Forums schizoposts and sends it to Mr. ATF

OK. Now this is Epic

>It's an user gets a health and welfare check episode

>Johnson!
>Yah Chief?
>Get over here and take a look at this
>W-what is all that Chief?
>It's those pesky loners on that cambodian carpet weaving forum again
>Chief this is big...
>Get HQ on the horn Johnson. Let's shut these loners down for good. I've seen enough
>You got it Chief!

Attached: 1527092083052s.jpg (250x226, 7K)

Is this a fart fetish pasta?

Do it from a throw away email. Then you can at least hide behind "muh privacy"

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full.

Attached: 1547085685199.jpg (700x794, 149K)

*Lick*
*Lick lick*

this is not human. burn it and bury it in a steel box

don't ever stop

Attached: Giffords-Tuscon-AZ-9mm-meme.jpg (300x350, 67K)

muslim conversion, convert to muslim, Jihad, PE pipe, pressure cooker, I love china, russians are good, middle east. Allah, FBI, NSA, Waco siege, nitro glycerin, I hate KKK, masha21, daisy's destruction, Alibaba, Trump, Kindergarten. coat hannger machine gun, oil filter, how to get chinese passport, china, napalm, pitbull, how to join ISIS, ISIS, femenism, EMP, Slayer circuit, 24 AWG EMP Amplifier, FDD Transmitter, DC appartment, Collateral murder, water gate, chelsea manning, tiktok, NetEase login, FBI HQ, WikiLeaks, halal food, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, Emergency response, Blister agent, mosque, MS13 or MS-13, China, cocaine, SJW. Fast and Furious, masonic lodge, white house, RF replicator.

Fuck please read the last one we did

Attached: k_letter_to_ATF.png (1220x188, 11K)

>Come out ye black and trans
>trans

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 15K)

phimosis