CT ammo tax

Get in here my Jow Forumsonnecticut fags, what is the possibility of this passing?
google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/connecticut-dem-introduces-50-percent-tax-on-ammunition-calling-it-public-health-measure.amp

Attached: EE265003-EE25-4F80-A78A-C27FCC8FF278.png (750x1334, 911K)

How much more of this are you cuck states going to take?

There’s been a bunch anons asking where to move in a ton of threads already, I’m on board with leaving. But I’m the meantime how do we prevent this from happening?

>we'll just leave and let them have at it even further rather than stand up for ourselves and our rights
god you guys are cucks

100%.

>how do we prevent retard states from being retarded

Attached: 1540145028376.jpg (368x428, 26K)

>stand up
How? Realistically, not larping as some III%er shouting "oh just kill politicians!"

>how do we prevent this from happening?
Do you know what the 2A is actually for?

So you're going to be just like Cali?

The second sentence asked how we could prevent this tax from passing, nice comprehension you tard. I’m not from CT, I moved here for a job and all of my family is in the Midwest so why would I stay?

Anything but killing politicians is being done like lawsuits and shit theres nothing to do really they'll take your guns either way George Orwell was right

Reminder yankees are not welcome in Virginia. Yankees who like guns should move to PA or WV

Not even a R vote?

Revenge politics are more important to bitter Southerners than rights

>Americans chimp out and start a revolution over a tax that was literally just suppose to help replenish the treasury after fighting a war to protect them
>present day, a 50% tax on a constitutional right is introduced and nobody gives a shit

lol

Attached: 1549152533090.gif (250x195, 801K)

Wrong, it's just that 90% of yanks dont admit why they move down here. Most of them are the same cancerous cucks that drool all over themselves wondering why real estate is so cheap and why taxes and crime are so low in areas that arent BLACKED. The others are sorry saps that live upstate and get cucked by a tiny nigger island that has NOTHING in common with the rest of the state.

>implying your freedom hating neighbors won't move with you
>implying they won't vote in the same bullshit policies that made your home state a dumpster fire
>implying the whole vicious cycle won't start again because of this
You may not be an issue but the horde of historically illiterate faggots you live next to kinda shit in the punch. So fuck off, we're full.

Seems like it's this year's push for gun control. An ammo tax was introduced in California as well as federally.

Too much time in the shade breeds complacency and mental illness.

Maryland is gonna push for a whole raft of bullshit in like two weeks and our impotent RINO governor is gonna sign all of it. fuuuuuuuck me

Time to start reloading

We're in the same boat in Illinois but our new governor is leading the charge. At least I can take solace in the fact that statistically Pritzker will be in federal prison in about 5 years if the previous pattern for governors holds.

Looks like I'm going to do what I always do. Buy all my shit in Virgina and hide all the soon to be illegal shit in the marsh in case the I get red flagged. Hogan had so much potential but no, he had to fall for the civic discourse meme. God fucking dammit I hate Central Maryland. Those faggots ruin everything.

Given how much control the Democrats have over the state, I am assuming that it will pass. Call your reps if you want, but it probably won't make a difference.
Donate to the CCDL so that they can try to fight it in the courts, but even that will be dubious. If it gets to SCOTUS, will they rule that taxes on guns and ammo are unconstitutional? Given that the NFA exists, they would probably uphold the tax.
Any anons know if this applies to online sales?

they're gonna add ARs to the ban list, and ban 80% builds. that's the best case. worst case is you'll need an HQL for any firearm and lending a gun to a family member must be done through an FFL

> I’m hearing push back about the need to protect one's home... but how much ammunition does someone really need to do that?

Imagine being this dense.

It’s great. I want these cuck states to push as much ridiculously unconstitutional bullshit as possible. Make it virtually impossible for the SC not to shoot it down lest it make our entire legal framework unworkable.

How is this not a poll tax?

the SC hasn't given a fuck about the constitution since FDR

KILL

Attached: 1549281904396.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Damn straight

He said, completely unaware the SC has literally just agreed to hear a 2A case

>edge case new york city shit case that affects 0.000001% of the nation's gun owners
>wow thank you trump please cum in me for being so pro 2A

Spoilers, THE ENTIRE REVOLUTIONARY WAR, was based on literal pennies, a pistol cost about 3 pounds, and the extra tax cost per person per year was 20 pence, or literally 2.7% the cost of a pistol. This is when a teacher made 60 pounds a year, so a gun was a lot.

We fought a fucking war against the most powerfull nation in the world for fucking pocket change, but nowadays between income tax, sales tax, property tax, fucking sin taxes we are probably lucky if we have 50% of our income that is untaxed money in our pocket.

>50% tax on fucking ammo
Washington wouldve literally been stacking bodies chest high years ago.

Oh so you’re a willfully obtuse faggot. Got it.

>worst case is you'll need an HQL for any firearm and lending a gun to a family member must be done through an FFL
We both know it's going to be worst case.

Attached: 1545280740734.jpg (553x936, 692K)

Some skirmishes in 1776 wouldn't destroy local economies and plunge millions in to starvation and eventual death. A new revolution would. You think you'd roll in to DC, lynch some people, and rebuild America?

We'd be Syria and both you and your loved ones would likely die miserable deaths.

Live for something or die for nothing?

This is only the start little faggots, there's a deadline they're working under and things are clearly getting ramped up.

Just buy your ammo in VT, NH, or ME.

>We'd be Syria and both you and your loved ones would likely die miserable deaths.
Worth it.

how many hebrews live in CT? I know it has espn. so thats a lot.
and surprisingly niggers and spics live in CT as well.
I never thought of CT as this east coast baltimore place, I always thought it was like NH.

how bad are things there? I mean it does have a lot of rural areas right? or is that all for the rich people?

Attached: armed goyim 3.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

Who knows, they keep think the 2nd Amendment can be defended with lawyers for some reason

I live to support my family's wellbeing. What about you?

Allow me to expand on this,
>You do nothing
>democrats finally break the 2nd amendment's back and gun rights are dead
>you are entirely at the mercy of the government
>you and your loved ones likely die miserable deaths when the government that so desperately wanted you helpless for some unknown reason inevitably comes to fuck you Pol Pot style in the name of whatever flavor of the month environmental social engineering scheme is in vogue in the mid to late 21st century.

Let me guess;
"That could never happen, I trust the super zoomer politics equivalents of Ocasio Cortez and people like her, with my life as an elderly person in 2069."

Attached: this could never happen to you it's profoundly unlikely that's why you don't need gun (825x443, 849K)

>likely die miserable deaths.
Thats looking quite likely to begin with, with the hordes of goat fuckers imported and allowed to set up their own training camps, Antifa allowed to run wild, niggers rioting at will, and "LEOs" more focused on crushing anyoen who thinks of fighting back than protecting the community

We are already on track to lose everything ANYWAYS

Live to support their future as free American's or die knowing you willingly gave to slavery. The choice is yours faggot.

uh oh it's the shill again

do you ever sleep?

christ

>Washington wouldve literally been stacking bodies chest high years ago.

T R U T H

To ad to this user here and here The constitution you hold dear and deem unbreakable to unrepalceable is only a piece of paper. A piece of paper that only works as long as everyone, and I mean everyone, agrees to it. The government and those that rule us threw it out long ago and hold it over our heads to keep us in line, all while they slowly strangle us.

based shill exposing user

If they’re not free, then you’re not protecting their wellbeing

I just read about all that shit today

>closing the AR """loophole""" that they deliberately left open 6 years ago
>80% ban
>FFL and waiting period for any transfer of ownership whatsoever

Plus whatever the fuck pic related is supposed to mean. I hate this place.

Attached: word salad.png (727x54, 8K)

ONE MORE TIME
The revolutionary war was over the equivalent of fucking pocket change people.

The founding fathers literally killed thousands for what would be considered today less than sales tax.

Attached: 1548196648253.jpg (710x890, 200K)

Uh no, the Boston Tea Party was over that/The Revolution was over the entire state of Massachusets being stripped of their rights and having soldiers garrisoned in private homes, alongside economic double dipping regarding mercantilism and British style taxes and favoring the brown man over the white man

>We'd be Syria and both you and your loved ones would likely die miserable deaths.
Confederacy 2 Electric Boogaloo never sounded so good.

NH is about to get fucked with a shitload of anti-gun laws, including a 9 day waiting period on guns and ammo. There was a thread earlier trying to raise an alarm but I guess there is less than 10 Jow Forumsommandos in that entire state.

>economic double dipping regarding mercantilism and British style taxes and favoring the brown man over the white man
That literally amounted to less than sales tax
> the Boston Tea Party was over that
SO what started the revolution you fucking faggot?
You actually get MAYBE 50% of your income that isnt taxed, even less if you actually want to spend it or do something with it.

"No taxation without representation" was a slogan, but noone ACTUALLY wanted representation, they wanted no more fucking taxes.

maybe we should get rid of the real problem if we want to keep our rights?

Attached: (((subtle))).png (568x665, 3K)

>>economic double dipping regarding mercantilism and British style taxes and favoring the brown man over the white man
>That literally amounted to less than sales tax
Ignorant fucking retard
>You actually get MAYBE 50% of your income that isnt taxed, even less if you actually want to spend it or do something with it
Pick a topic you stupid faggot

It did, get your shit together, you obviously have no idea what your talking about, how much people made, and how much that "mercantalism and double dipping" actually amounted to.

A bit back, some NH user was telling me (NJ fag) how awesome #livefreeordiestate was and how I'm willfully cucked or something.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW FAGGOT!?

Attached: 1546716486211.jpg (480x220, 45K)

>(((Gilchrest)))
>(((Haskell)))
everytim

t. nervously deflecting irish