/CG/ - California general #7 - 10 ounders edition

How are our California Jow Forumsommandos doing?

What are you

>shootan
>buyan
>fightan
>fearan
>hopan

California roster:oag.ca.gov/firearms/certguns

List of CCW issuance by County:
calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1236204

Thread theme:youtu.be/5wBTdfAkqGU

Discord: discord.gg/dh79hRj

Previous thread:

Attached: 1710-2.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Fuck Commiefornia.

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)

You seem angry

Y u so mad bro?

Today's California is tomorrow's Texas. Shitting on the less fortunate states means there will be zero sympathy when (not if) they begin fucking with the next round of states. Having a holier-than-thou attitude won't work unless you keep retreating to the shrinking number of white states.

t. Wisconsin

sage, please stop driving Jow Forums traffic to reputable parts of the internet. dont fucking ruin decent boards with Jow Forums trash

The fuck are you talking about?

What are my options for an AR-15?

>if i say fuck ca all antigun issues will go away and i will look cool on 4ch!!!!

Attached: 12D3EB8D-4FB3-4D75-83C3-7B83DCFE6451.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

U sound madder, chimpy

Attached: A93FB0D1-35C9-4C27-90E7-E85C743FA805.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Moving to another state

>10 ounders edition
Sure. I won't drill the soft-as-butter steel rivet out or anything.

Attached: Limited Mag, 40 S&W, 10rd (from 31), Glock 22 _ SGM Tactical.png (1246x603, 156K)

818 here, go shootin in Palmdale. Cheers.

>limited from 31 *wink wink wink*

Attached: 1549413682195.png (426x620, 433K)

Nice pog photo

I'm so fucking triggered by that OP. Fuck the 10 rounders. My ETS mag broke after I dropped it fully loaded in my gun and now I'm stuck with 2 10 rounders until I can send in the mag and them have to pick it up out of state or go to out of state and buy more mags. F U C K THE 10 ROUNDER AND FUCK GLOCK FOR MAKING THEM UNCONVERTIBLE. SHOULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE USP INSTEAD OF 2 GLOCKS REEEEEEEEEE RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK CALIFORNIA LAWMAKERS FUCK HK FUCK GLOCK FUCK GUN OWNERS ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN HERE FUCK THE COPS WHO ARREST AND SET THE PRECEDENT.

Attached: 1549392852576.jpg (669x960, 52K)

Calm down there buckaroo bob

California is fucked. I'm no longer buying guns or ammo. I'm stacking precious metals

>Implying faggot as californians shouldn't have shot Feinstein at the first oppertunity

SHALL

on the Rock island Armory website their doublestack GI model 1911 says its a 10 rounder. IS that really the case or is the 10 round limit just the factory magazine for california. can i buy some para p14 mags and stickem in there?

Attached: 1547135807737.gif (420x213, 2.73M)

As always, California is being anti gun. Jesus Christ I regret being an extra in this anti-gun psa that’s coming out in 2 weeks or something. Worst thing is the directors a smart and decent guy, it’s just that he’s retarded when it comes to guns. My aunt is strongly anti gun too. He thinks that the second amendment needs to be rewritten as it is unclear. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaäæãā

It probably has partly to do with the fact that so many people have degenerated; to the point that nobody has any sanity anymore within them. They also seem to be unable to help themselves, which is why they cite "claims" that you would kill yourself or someone else on impulse, if you were to own a gun.

Is there a cali discord? I am in SD and I want to go innadesert with some Jow Forumsommandos.

I am a retard, just read the op.