How effective are stun grenades?

How effective are stun grenades?

Attached: 47FA4CE3-3103-4279-B14B-CF0BB64869BF.jpg (266x400, 22K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sensory overload means you're sperging out like a retard trying to talk to women

>window breaks
>metallic clunk hits wall and floor
>wtf
>checks it o..
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

actually very effective
if they dont prepare themselves for it are immediately blinded and deafened, possibly up to a minute
they are very unlikely to fight back or resist

if they do prepare themselves, they still need to avert their gaze or cover their eyes, still giving the attackers some advantage
they are more effective than frag grenades in some situations and have much less collateral damage to boot

Only effective if you put it in someone's mouth to crack it, and look at the result like a diseased fried rice red cock. I opened up special fried rice on my friend's computer through a fisheye lens, and not only did it show the sea urchin diseased cock, but an advertisement with bass rap music and a PIP diseased cock image also popped up in the corner.

Attached: SHATTER.png (405x357, 215K)

Depends if it an actual "flashbang" or one of those "stingball" grenades.

Have seen both in action but the flashbangs in close quarters are utterly devastating. Legit can feel the explosive decompression in your chest even being outside of the target room. Have had rugs and other pieces of furniture catch fire after deploying one. Perp usually is done wanting us to put him out of his misery after.

Stingball grenades are a bad time. Literally one hundred marble size rubber balls hitting you at warp speed. Cripples people over.

9 bangers are absolute garbage.

>playing OPFOR for cqb training
>9 banger gets thrown into my 4x4m concrete room
>deliberately stand next to grenade
>pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
>wearing over ear protection so noise muffled
>at night time and the flash doesn't even cause me to blink
>mag dump m4 into the section coming through the doorway
>assessor makes them do 9 liners for 5 cas and extract out of the building

never would I ever want to rely solely on a distraction grenade to make entrance to a building, they don't do shit.

You're not supposed to know it's coming.

Literally impossible not to

>be tango
>2nd floor of building
>guarding 3 hotels in small room
>minutes of uninterrupted gunfire as 1st floor is secured, tangos killed, suspects and hotels searched and processed
>hear second section/fireteam coming up stairs
>hear them in hallway stacking by door
>see handle turn during door assessment
>see and hear hinges of my door bashed out with breaching tool
>see 9 banger thrown into room

Even worse is window entry
>hear entry team fucking around on the roof with abseiling gear
>carabiner clips *clinking* and nylon rope making that *zip* sound
>footsteps walking down the brick walls or metal *boom* *boom* if the training area is made from connex shipping containers
>hear footsteps stop
>glass reaming pole comes out
>smash window and run reaming tool around the window sill to break off excess glass
>hear more fucking around as dude 1m above the window puts his glass reamer away
>pays off enough slack to swing down and forward into the window
>throws 9 banger into room
>quickly transitions to rifle
>swings inside in the hopes of engaging me and not just becoming stuck in the window frame before he can disconnect the carabiner and untangle himself from the abseiling gear.

Attached: 1547570668345.webm (630x362, 2.43M)

Stinger nades rely on pain to cripple people. A sufficiently determined or drugged person could ignore it. A person in cover is mostly protected as well. Flashbangs are disorientating unless the person has ear protection and covers their eyes. The ear pro thing is a real possibility as electronic ear muffs are becoming more common.

They're absolutely stunning.

Attached: 1549046800278.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

all intermediate calibers like 9mm, .40 and .45 are okay. Shot placement is all that matters but if .357 sig tickles your pickle go for it op

Yes but you know about them. Some meth-fueled idiot won't know what the fuck is going on when there is an unknown amount of forces coming in

Attached: 1512691837358.jpg (448x398, 136K)

Attached: 1509492115971.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

Horribly ineffective at helping me with chores around the house

so good bro I get so many kills with them its insane

don't know about anyone else in this thread, but i've actually have been a target of stun grenades. czech police is using them at football riots, they usually throw 3-4 of them at the same time to clear streets everyone knows the effect and is kinda prepared, but it doesn't make a difference, they're still effective. literally disorienting, you can't see or hear anything for a few seconds, it wakes the natural instinct to flee.

they're dangerous tho, i remember reading an article about swiss police being the only west european police force to use them for crowd control, and they stopped using them when a journalist lost his lower leg.

czech cops don't care tho, they're still being used

ur getting deported carlos

Attached: IMG_0283.jpg (640x619, 114K)

... Is that a deer sucked in to a jet fan?

You're not the real bot and that wasn't funny

Wrapped around a landing gear. Or just impaled on the cover.

no, it's an armadillo that got hit by a truck

idiot

6 bangs are the same desu. We throw them head height into the centre of the room. Idea is it gets the attention of anyone in room who can't help but follow the movement and bang bang bang bang bang bang starting mid air. Start panning the doorway with the first bang.

They are pretty distracting if you don't just roll them on the floor like a doof.