Every single time the Germans lose a battle they have to shift the blame somewhere or come up with some random...

Every single time the Germans lose a battle they have to shift the blame somewhere or come up with some random conspiracy theory to make themselves feel better. LMAO you lost deal with it.

>Job in Stalingrad due to their own stupidity
>IT WAS THE HUNGARIANS, NO THE ROMANIANS;NO THE ITALIANS,NO THE CROATS NO IT WAS THE AUXILIARIES IT WAS THE CATHOLIC BAVARIANS

Attached: 52656.jpg (335x814, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t.

Attached: liberator.png (404x511, 8K)

>You have to be a vatnik not to stroke Hans retarded ego.
Yeah OK Hans,

I wished the US would've nuked Russia instead of Japan - the glorious people who brought Gundam and Nier Automata to us.

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc

Two bombs were not enough for the Japs, sucker punching cowards.

Attached: benikss.jpg (2062x1046, 197K)

Are genuinely retarded or something Hans?

hush....now you will have my dick

Attached: polan.jpg (640x587, 400K)

It literally was the auxiliaries though, they caved at the flanks and allowed encirclement

ignoring ops faggotry and focusing on why stalingrad failed. soviets hadn't tried an attack half as big as operation uranus yet. it was logistically almost as huge as operation barbarossa itself but in a 200km sq. area instead of a 3,000km front

Romanian and Hungarian Armies were by no means well equipped armies, but they get way more shit than they deserve in retrospect by butthurt German commanders in books.

>cutting the casualties off
lmao!
the russian subhuman is s e e t h i n g

>they caved at the flanks and allowed encirclement
they were constantly stripping their auxillaries of men to continuously feed into the city itself
at one point they had all non-essential vehicle crews dismount and fight as normal infantry squads

in contrast, the russians were hoarding all their tanks and a good number of their men in reserve specifically for the encircling attack, while feeding just enough men into stalingrad to keep the germans out of the volga

the germans had run their rear units so threadbare that they couldnt mount an effective counter-attack or breakthrough even if they had known of the attack
this wasnt just a simple "oops, should have kept my flank guards up", it was a total strategic and intelligence failure on part of the germans as they continuously pressed the assault and used up all their reserves

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>muh k/d
Again is being kraut a genuine mental disorder. You expect vatniks at war not to use their numbers? What didn't kraut retards expect the United States a nation that is essentially a continent to make use of its fuck huge industrial strength national resources and what not.
>I WANT MY ENEMY TO PLAY BY MY OWN RULES
>He can only deploy a certain amount of troops,use a specific limited amount of funds for R&D etc
Truly Germans are retarded,

>>I WANT MY ENEMY TO PLAY BY MY OWN RULES
Hitler and Stalin agreed to play 2000 points no reinforcements

they literally got fucked because their flanks, which were guarded by non-German forces, caved when the Soviets launched their offensives. Zhukov states, "Compared with the Germans, the troops of the satellites were not so well armed, less experienced and less efficient, even in defense."

Attached: 1487788575774.jpg (418x405, 23K)

-

You can tell this thread was created by a russian the way casualty list is left out because the russians still took 200% of axis casualties despite winning

I'm betting it was created by some faggot redditor
Leftists are nogunz, but they still want to take over Jow Forums, so they make shitty history threads

Attached: 1546719409902.jpg (1280x2224, 618K)

The sad thing is, all those true Germanic genes were wiped off the face of the earth. Those "Germans" you see in Germany now, have nothing to do with the old men from the 40's whop served.. they are basically shadows.

Attached: 41d14fb9c98.jpg (960x640, 265K)

I got that reference

Also, OP is a faggot

>If you don't suck Hans cock and feed his autistic tantrums you must be a commie
LMAO cope. All Germany is for NATO is a mad rabid retarded meat shield dog ditto for vatniks with East Germany.

Attached: Thatguyfromtwinpeaks.jpg (900x1258, 445K)

>Our mission is to keep the Russians busy until real soldiers arrive.
>— Unofficial Bundeswehr creed during the Cold War

>source
Anons gaping rectum

t. magyar cigany