Any boomers here that can describe what America was like when department stores like Sears and JC Penny still sold guns?

Any boomers here that can describe what America was like when department stores like Sears and JC Penny still sold guns?

Attached: boomer.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
youtu.be/s6UYwEUVGkE
youtu.be/Rkgx1C_S6ls
ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Illegal_Aliens_Ineligible_for_Public_Benefits_(1994)
youtube.com/watch?v=ltNu-QS1ebA
youtube.com/watch?v=eaYdH1ziLAc&t=422s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White. Middle class dominant. A glorious Golden Age. If you were born after 1985 you have no idea what was stolen from you.

This, honestly.

Oh man, what ever will I do? The chance to watch sailor moon on VHS, and wear a tucked in polo shirt has been stolen from me :(

Attached: 27293DCB-7A0D-4041-9287-1E3BCD08AC1A.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Proof right there.

I’m so mad that me or my kids or their kids will never experience this tbqh

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1545415020353.jpg (582x800, 294K)

good thing you voted for that cuck ragan then wasnt it
>america was so great oh i dont know how my actions have led to this shitty situation oh my children will have to live with oh
listen you old fuck just fucking die or vote anarchist

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

The cheapest ammo on earth, good hunting clothes, and 99% of the shit wasn't made by Vietnamese children so it held together for more than 3 months. The men's fragrances were manly, like Bull Testicles and Old Leather by Calvin Hobbes.

Attached: 22ammounpacked.png (1400x788, 2.62M)

boring

firepower magazine

America was great when the 1 percent had 70%+ marginal tax rates.

Reagans massive tax cuts was the beginning of the end.

We didn't know what we had until it was too late. We gave into degenerates and rinos, fucked on both ends.

Walmart still had them recently.
Pic related.

Attached: rhj.jpg (800x577, 85K)

They cucked out, won’t sell anything to 18-20 year olds. Not giving those kikes my money.

It was terrible.. cheap guns were too easy to get by just anyone.. and they sold spray to prey AUTO-LOADERS, HANDGUNS, and MAGAZINE FED GUNS too..
Im so happy things have changed.. Im all for the 2nd amendment and hunting.. Ive been and NRA voter for 40 years.. No one needs that kind of firepower or a handgun.. Especially not the average joe-schmo shopper!

----------------------------------------------
senper fi
"No honest man.." - Bill Ruger
Im with Israel
------------------------------------------------------

K98's that matched $100
non-matching depending on the levels of shityyness 40-60

Cases ans cases ans cases of surplus '06. On Garand clips.

AC556 that you could afford.

Carborad barrels of M1 carbines most dealers would let you pull from the cosmoline.

FUCK FUDDS

Attached: 895.png (900x900, 599K)

Id trade the internet for it in a heartbeat.

Attached: wat (2).jpg (352x500, 86K)

Ak files simulator

>vote anarchist
>vote
>anarchist

Attached: smug darj2.png (317x433, 34K)

Vote from the rooftops

Every time I say this, a zoomer pops out of a vape fog and starts screeching
>Le BoRn iN tHE WrOnG gEnErAsHuN

Attached: [banterstops].jpg (602x709, 54K)

The world was a lot bigger, life was a lot simpler. I graduated high school in 1978, in SoCal. Half the vehicles in the student parking lot were pickups with gun racks in the back window. They weren’t empty, either. When I turned 18, I busted my ass for $3/hour until I had enough to buy what very well may have been the first AR-15 sold in Escondido. And that sumbitch proceeded to dwell in the back window of my truck in the student parking lot, no fucks given.

Nice, do you still have it?

>Vote from the rooftops
Based

Attached: isis fails to prevent suicide.jpg (636x382, 65K)

Vote with the voice of bullets and in the language of bayonets.
However, it must be mentioned there have been several anarchist organizations and parties historically, even if participating in "bourgeois democracy" is most often looked down upon in those circles. Interestingly grass-level organization and agreeing on things as a voluntary community, most often by voting, is a core tenet of anarchism.
Even the word itself has its foundation along democratic lines. "An-archos", means "without leader", not without "law", "order" or "organization". Unless of course you're a brainlet who thinks anarchism has the ideal of every-man-for-himself chaos. Order is even inscribed in the , an A in a O, Order in Anarchy.
Naturally "order" has another meaning in this context, when it's usually associated with authority and forced stability.

Attached: Dd4xureVAAAHn32.png (990x857, 542K)

>Order is even inscribed in the , an A in a O, Order in Anarchy.
This symbol was supposed to be in the empty spot, if Jow Forums actually supported some sort of sensible encoding that has been available for about 26 years now.

And now it thinks my post is spam.

Attached: 800px-Anarchy-symbol.svg.png (800x800, 24K)

you can watch sailor moon on the internet for free and tucked in polos are BUSINESS

what you missed was the chance to walk into a hardware store and buy a fucking MAC 11

Attached: 1a6121be1ceed927f22e995871879ed7.jpg (1296x864, 118K)

Shut up

Reagan was yet another symptom of it. Before him, before LBJ, before FDR, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was signed into law, giving the Ethnic Jewish oligarchy the control they continue to have today.

It all went downhill with the Federal Reserve Act and the direct election of senators. The waves of (((immigrants))) from central and Eastern Europe cemented the demise.

No, I sold it around 1994. Paid $290, got $700, and I still regret selling it. Had to be done, though. My son had to have surgery, and that $700 paid the part that CHAMPUS didn’t cover. Now he’s building his own AR, on a Spikes Tactical lower that his older sister got him for his 25th birthday.

I think it was around 1992 or 93. Our local Rose's dept store had a barrel full of Russian SKS's in the middle of the sporting goods section. Just out in the open in a fucking barrel. 89.99 each. That Rose's closed in the early 2000's. There is still a Rose's a couple of towns over but they mo longer sale guns of any kind.

I'm early GenX, born around 1970. Yes, America was already terminal at that point...but still, growing up in the 70s and 80s, and as an adult in the 90s, there was still enough of it left to understand what it had been like. And it was, as I already said, glorious. Fuck the bastards that murdered my country, they need to burn.

>cylindrical magazine tubes on pump action shotguns and lever actions aren't magazines

That's borderline British talk, brother. I didn't serve with the National Guard for that summer just so you could let lobbyists take away my 10-22 and mini-14. You can ggeeettt out if you don't like it here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
never forget 9/11/2000

>wisdom
authority or "forced stability" is no stability at all
people should live in peace because violence is bad, because morality is actually based in empathy, not because some strong hand will come to quell them if they do not abide by some irrational arbitrary thing calling itself law

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Is that mah nigga Timmy?

>some strong hand will come to quell them if they do not abide by some irrational arbitrary thing calling itself god

my parents tell me the same. it's immensely saddening.
t. 1989

there wasnt so many mexicans and jews werent baiting niggers into hating white people as badly as they are now

good times

this
also I remember my dad going to sears and walking out with a gun on a whim

Attached: 839775c2516edd54d54ccb882f961c7b5eaef9a1e8aa9d38b3e04fba16e76bc8.gif (709x443, 313K)

Imagine being able to buy a house, 2 cars, raise a family all on 1 factory job's wages.

Attached: tumblr_mwo79vJSFa1sfu5lzo1_400.jpg (400x551, 100K)

Peak Murica back then .
We still had a consumer electronics manufacturing base. Outsourcing hadn't begun yet. The textile industry in the South kept people employed rather than some States like MS being over 50% on some form of Government benefits. Furniture was a huge industry in the Carolinas. USA still lead world production of steel. There was no rust belt. 600 ship Navy . Hundreds of BUFFS.
Real guns in JROTC class. Guns in pickup truck window racks and no theft.
I remember my Father buying a Browning Auto 5 at Oshman's in Cumberland Mall in Cobb County GA. Imagine everything you own short of a VW being made in the USA. No cell phones. No easy flaking out. People actually had to make plans and follow through. Staying out past dark and no search parties being formed on Zuckbook. No fake profiles. Real friends that met face to face. Girls that you actually could talk to and not worry about being accused of a sex crime and hauled into the Dean's Office.
Guys would actually stand up for woman's honor back then and the women appreciated it.
No photoshop or autotune.
People had natural beauty and actual singing talent.
Rap without cursewords and it was intelligible.
Country was Country music and Rock and Roll was the Who.
R&B and Gospel and Motown were played on pop radio stations in rotation.

I literally joined the army so I could buy a house one day. By the time I get out I'll have enough saved up for some furniture and renovations. That paired with my VA loan I'll have a place I can call me own. I had to sell my soul for four years for 1 out of three of those things.

I'll never understand.

Attached: [003549].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Well it was a white country so I'm sure it was more awesome.

haha stupid boomers I cant wait to watch the country crumble before your eyes, get wrecked bitches

Attached: tyrones harem.jpg (960x718, 68K)

Attached: robert_dyer.jpg (808x655, 53K)

based tarnation bob poster

Attached: peak_performance.png (329x444, 297K)

Attached: 1395088756248.png (403x403, 112K)

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc

It's the fucking nonwhites man.

Attached: 351808_5510949 (1).jpg (1238x2513, 985K)

Watch this

I knew a guy from Johannesburg. I never met a more racist MFer in my life and all for good reason.

>RAISE TAXES ON THE RICH
>meanwhile in NY
Shut the fuck up, commieposter.

Attached: 1548698579757.jpg (750x716, 296K)

>hey man people should just choose to be good otherwise it doesn't count
People shouldn't choose to be stupid, but here you are.

Attached: 1548023419210.jpg (567x790, 354K)

I remember Big 5 Sporting Goods had SKS's for $89 and M44 Mosins for $49.

My Walmart still has them

The effective tax rate was basically unchanged. And the 1% have most of their wealth outside of income, dipshit

>Guys would actually stand up for woman's honor back then and the women appreciated it.
>No photoshop or autotune.
>People had natural beauty and actual singing talent.
>Rap without cursewords and it was intelligible.
>Country was Country music and Rock and Roll was the Who.
>R&B and Gospel and Motown were played on pop radio stations in rotation.

Imagine being this much of a fag

You are a great Man, and an even better Father.

Fucking Based

Holy Christ

Sexual assaults were rare and just nit cool.
I grew up in the district that sent Newt Gingrich to Congress.
90% white.
Nearly zero crime.
Kennesaw passed a law mandating firearms ownership by the head of household.
WSB 98.5 FM still plays a rotation like that.
Students didn't interrupt the teachers and if they did other students would shut them down.
That is what WASP culture used to be.
I was a virgin. Played two varsity sports and rifle team.
Worked Summer jobs and bought and restored a 69 Mustang Convertible with my own money.
Local college, KSU, was $700 per semester for 14 credit hours including fees and books.
No Student loans needed, I worked part time at Home Depot and lived at home.
Knocked up my GF, quit school, got married.
Daughter is 30 now.
Still own Home Depot stock from 1988.
:-) Dividends and splits for 31 years.
Yep, being a fag worked out pretty good.

Grandfather Served Navy 1937-1957.
Retired as Master Chief.
Immediately Post Gulf War 1992 was Peak USA military and economic power.
That was before NAFTA and China getting most favored nation trade status.
Watch this.
Ross Perot was right.
youtu.be/s6UYwEUVGkE

The 3 party debate in 1992.
Look at Daddy Bush and Slick Willy.
No matter who won, Wall Strert woins.
NAFTA was a done deal. Wa
youtu.be/Rkgx1C_S6ls

>tfw you live in a cyberpunk dystopia

Attached: MXM3Wj1.png (960x1200, 1.67M)

Remember when California was white?

>implying it was ever white

Attached: 1544562875956.jpg (600x573, 82K)

Yeah, I do. Oregon guy, we took annual trips to CA when i was a kid. It was a paradise until we gave it away.

Going to California today unironically breaks my heart. It was our crown jewel. Now it's a corrupted cesspit.

Stopped at dicks to check out a marlin 336. I’m 18 and they wouldn’t even let me touch it.

That is dumb. What if someone younger than 21 wants to buy a rifle for hunting? They are just forcing them into buying from a private seller.

I hate to break it to you, but a not insignificant percent of humans are scumbags who don't care about other people or the NAP who would ruin your utopia if not dealt with.
And you can't just go frontier justice on them because, per one of the foundational ideals this country dedicated to person freedom was built on, it is better that the guilty go free than any innocent be unduly punished. You can not guaranty that with a lynch mob.

Attached: DONT-TREAD-ON-ANYONE-LIBERTARIANS-1776.jpg (4500x4500, 728K)

voting from the rooftops
>mfw I actually vote for diane feinstein with a .308 to her pelvis
cant wait

Attached: cbe6b3a217a75a153a639fdedc831c612463820c80d9aa133ae7fcdaed6c819c.png (980x742, 266K)

This thread is extremely depressing. I knew it was bad and I know it’s going to get a lot worse but I never new how good it was. We are truly living in a post rapture era on this god forsaken planet

take back your birthright
start fighting back against the evil in this world
dont give up
start making plans on how to eradicate the people who are actively killing this world and your nation

Attached: ba8369a3875df7e0c51ecb75189bc4868e4fe2ff50a77691906c675983ea8e31.jpg (680x668, 67K)

this x 100.
remember
ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_187,_Illegal_Aliens_Ineligible_for_Public_Benefits_(1994)

california voted against illegal immigration
voted for border security
it passed
then the fucking (((courts))) stepped in and said
>oy vey you cant enforce your own borders, you simply have to give illegal aliens welfare

california is enough of an example that should make you want to rid the world of jews
jokes on you buddy. oregon is next. and seemingly colorado and texas are halfway there. keep getting flooded with liberal whites from CA running from the brown hordes.

Attached: mexican invasion.png (564x3363, 565K)

>Students didn't interrupt the teachers and if they did other students would shut them down.
Ah, yes, the sheep that allowed the 60's-70's to happen right in front of them. So...useless.

Thanks for fuckng all the shit up dog. And dont forget it was Whitey working with Kang Kong and Yellow Drug dealers that fucked the Black community into shooting half the country to pieces...Black unemployment had bee as low as it was ever going to be before that point.

I'm a zoomer but I've got an old Sears JC Higgins. I like it a lot.

>The most NPC rifles money can buy

Hardly.

Attached: TrooperYeetsAnEwok-1.png (1439x665, 1.57M)

I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great numbers, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
For over 1700 years the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, they call Palestine. But, Gentlemen, should the world today give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some cogent reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.
If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution in less than 200 years they will have swarmed in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty.
If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them sustenance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, Gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, Gentlemen, are Asiatics; let them be born where they will, or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots.

Attached: youessaayyyyyyy.jpg (800x601, 248K)

"They [the Jews] work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." —George Washington

Attached: freedom intensifies.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>Vote with the voice of bullets and in the language of bayonets.
jews are literally training LEO's and federal employees to butcher white women and children by desensitizing them to the idea

I challenge anyone to find one of these targets with a black kid holding a gun (which would make more sense)

Attached: gun control white.png (500x501, 271K)

Attached: gun control white 1.jpg (514x490, 44K)

what the fuck

Literally nothing wrong with shooting a woman or child in self defense

>self defense
Sure that's probably what they tell them

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: judenschwine.jpg (1222x2370, 445K)

It's to desensitize cops so they don't feel as bad when they cap a kid or some chick

I don't think enough people realize why things can't be like this again. The US was the only industrial economy to emerge from ww2 unscathed and was more than half the world economy for a while there. There wasn't any competition in many industries from overseas, it was all destroyed and those nations were focused on rebuilding. Massive worldwide demand for goods and America being the only supplier led to massive demand for labor, so even unskilled workers had a decent wage.

These circumstances are unlikely to ever repeat themselves. The world economy simply can't go back to that way without a global war even more destructive than ww2 that somehow decimates industry across the earth without harming the US. This time though there's far more industrial capacity that would have to fall as nearly all of Asia and much of Africa now is involved in manufacturing. It's just not possible to rewind the economy like that. Most boomers blame the cultural shifts of the 60s and 70s but don't realize that those had very little to do with what was really driving the change - the rise of global industry, and the inevitable & gradual decline of American manufacturing that was always going to take place following ww2.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltNu-QS1ebA

Listen to this entire album and you're pretty much there.

I see. That's a shame, user. Does that mean the issues we neo-boomers and zoomers are dealing with now would be comparable to how a lot of other countries were after WWII? Nobody being able to afford shit, everybody having to huddle together to not go broke, etc?

>It's to desensitize cops so they don't feel as bad when they are ordered to go door to door to kill armed white people who refuse to give up their guns

fixed that for you

Attached: gun control white 3.png (500x495, 191K)

>find out high school had a huge basement network
>whats this huge room?
>this was the schools shooting range
>yeah up until the 70s students would bring in their guns and shoot here for class credits
>holy fuck, why did they get rid of it?
>oh, well 70s was when the mexicans started flooding this town and going to school here
>and?
>mexican kids started stealing the guns from people and breaking into lockers

god I hate this country
just think how things could be if we got rid of all the jews and their dark skinned burdens

>only economy left standing after ww2...
A facile explanation that has a grain of truth but ignores the far more blatant reasons that America has been hollowed out. For extra credit, try to argue against the most basic law of economics. What happens to the price of labor, user, when the supply increases due to immigration and forcing women into the workplace? What happens to the price of housing when you bring in astronomical numbers of new people that need to be housed? What happens to your political power when all these new people are given the vote and representation with the stroke of a pen?

>We still had a consumer electronics manufacturing base. Outsourcing hadn't begun yet. The textile industry in the South kept people employed rather than some States like MS being over 50% on some form of Government benefits. Furniture was a huge industry in the Carolinas. USA still lead world production of steel. There was no rust belt. 600 ship Navy . Hundreds of BUFFS.
>I remember my Father buying a Browning Auto 5 at Oshman's in Cumberland Mall in Cobb County GA. Imagine everything you own short of a VW being made in the USA. No cell phones. No easy flaking out. People actually had to make plans and follow through.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the decline of manufacturing was already starting in the 60s in the western world, not solely because globalization, but more importantly automation leading to many industries massively shedding workers while maintaining a similar but often even greater output. Globalization later simply killed off what had not died yet.
For Illustration:
Ford production at their plant in Cologne, compared between 1970 and 1953:
youtube.com/watch?v=eaYdH1ziLAc&t=422s

Attached: opposites-attract-comic0-1.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Yep. Got a matching numbers like new SKS with all the kit for $89 at Roses. Those were the days.

Attached: toasted.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Say it with me now: ROSE TINTED GLASSES.

Attached: shiggy diggy.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Theres a fight to be had.

Attached: 1522121407865-1.jpg (960x960, 204K)

Attached: tumblr_nelm9ph2ZE1s73h6uo1_500.gif (500x270, 873K)