Post self defense stories using guns

I'll go first with a BIG IRON tale

time for true crime storytime: how Crimes Man once accidentally stole a kilo of cocaine from the dixieland mafia, and nearly died

>be me with some friends, out on a friday night, many many years ago
>all the free parking for this area is under a bunch of overpasses, and it's less than a block to one of the main sections of clubs and bars
>there's an open space next to where i parked, so we're all hanging out pre-gaming
>not really trying too hard to hide it, the only people who really patrol the lot are hobos asking for handouts and they know better than to ask us
>some dick in a cowboy hat whips his Lexus into the spot, doesn't even honk, nearly runs me over
>he gets out, already drunk and on something
>one of my friends asks him what the fuck
>dick in a cowboy hat rolls right up into his face, asking if he wants to start something
>the three of us can probably take him but something just isn't right with this guy
>before anything can happen, he just shifts gears and heads off down the sidewalk
>when he's out of sight, one of my buddies kicks the fuck out of his car door
>no car alarm, lol
>i park in another part of the lot so he won't know it was us
>we go on with our night, nothing much happens, just socializing and paying for overpriced drinks
>towards the end, we're in a pizza place that has a good view of the courtyard of one of the trashier/bigger clubs
>somethings going down
>it's the asshole
>he's fighting four cops and six bouncers and the one security guy who dresses exactly like a cop, and asshole is holding his own until he gets tased repeatedly
>damn we're glad we didn't fight this lunatic
>it's some worldstar shit
>we all look at each other and think the same thing

Attached: flickr_-_steve_z_-_colt_python_6_barrel_5.jpg (1486x1115, 349K)

>it takes about two minutes to wedge the window of asshole's lexus open enough coathanger the door handle
>we're all prepared with the same story if someone asks us what we're doing
>besides, the owner won't be coming back any time soon
>steering wheel lock pawl shears pretty easily when two people are yanking it back and forth
>ignition lock is overpowered by screwdriver
>it's go time
>engine starts up and sounds like pure sex
>for three seconds, then it cuts off
>start it again, same thing
>it has an immobilizer, requires a transponder in the key
>fuck
>one of my friends has a fake ID still although we're all 23 and 24
>no way is he dumb enough to do what he's thinking
>he is
>he calls a tow truck

>i nearly walk away before the red truck, the AAA logo larger than the actual company name, pulls in
>the driver will see the broken ignition
>he'll refuse to do the job
>my friends choke, leave me to do the talking
>i bluff my way through it
>two hours later i'm helping them strip the car in the back parking lot of the auto shop where my insane friend works as a service writer
>requesting a tow to that destination was the only reason we got away with it
>he wants to pull out the V8 engine and swap it into something
>everything else, we'll sell and boost our partying budget through the summer
>i find a pristine Colt Python .357 in the map pocket on the passenger side, clinking around with a fifth of Pappy van Winkel
>loaded
>that's nothing compared to what was in the trunk in the spare tire
>an entire, in the wrap, still solid, brick of cocaine
>the situation has escalated

>we do the rational thing and sample it
>it is not 100% pure, but it's as close as we are likely to see in our lives
>paranoia sinks in despite being elevated on coke
>wrap coke back up, hide in the bottom of a potted plant
>i'm still hanging onto the python
>nothing else really interesting in the car other than some pressies and a pair of dirty jeans and a woman's shoe behind a seat
>we have another two days to get it out of there before the shop opens
>the next day i rent a car towing rig from u-haul and we hide it at another location
>we start asking around about the asshole who got arrested, it was one of the events everyone is talking about
>turns out he's with some good ol boys out of Frankfort
>these people will kill all of us to get their coke back

>we think maybe they'll respect the gesture of returning the coke but not the car
>young and dumb, still thought criminal organizations operate by hollywood codes
>too many people can connect the dots to what we did, it'll come back on us eventually
>either go on the run and hope there's a statute of limitations on stealing a brick from the dixieland mob
>or try to fix things up
>my buddies want to move to california, idiots believe that their share of a brick and the scrapped lexus will fund a new life
>i insist that we fix things, i don't want to live looking over my shoulder
>by pure force of will, they come around to my position
>begin tedius process of going through one person to another until we get the right contact information, one of the people who runs things
>"allen"
>someone we've all never heard of
>confirm with a friend of a friend who asks one of the guys who owns a chain of clubs if "allen" is who we are told
>he is, and we are also told to not fuck around with him
>make the most awkward phone call of my life

>explain what we saw, and what we did, and that we just want to return his stuff, and the car as well
>fortunately i'm not an idiot and i know phone etiquette and how to not say incriminating things, or worse, talk like an idiot in codewords. i sense that the voice on the other end appreciates this
>he says to forget the car, just to get "good erics" stuff back to him and it will be okay
>i wonder if that was "good eric," who the fuck "bad eric" is
>i know better than to say what we found, i know we both know. i promise to bring everything down to the loose change in the seats.
>voice on phone laughs with me, says he appreciates honesty.
>get given directions to "jerrys place" where i will hand over "good erics" belongings
>friends refuse to ride with me when they see the directions, it's deep in the appalachian foothills
>no turning back now
>load up everything, including the pappy van winkel which i confiscated after i caught one friend mixing it with pepsi
>the interstate part of my drive has cars being pulled over continually
>turns out that highway patrol and locals hunt this section for money returning to mexico, they ignore the other direction
>i'm driving down the side of the highway that gets all the attention
>ass puckered because i'm driving with felony coke and guns, fortunately my gray corolla is invisible to cops
>relief washes over me when i finally get to the exit, then turns to a low sense of dread as i follow a four lane state road past tourist traps and camping, fishing, hiking outfitters
>an hour later, i'm four miles up a twisting mountain road and a turn onto a gravel road with a hundred foot dropoff on the right side, little creek trickling along the bottom
>this is some hills have eyes shit
>can smell weed growing
>local, state, and federal law enforcement definitely avoid this place

>continue following directions, gravel road turns into dirt
>one last swallow of pappy, still leaving enough in the bottle to make it look like i tried
>arrive at a bar which looks bizarrely upscale considering that it's in the middle of nowhere
>perfectly paved asphalt parking lot, next to dirt road
>across the road, horses and goats are roaming around behind a barbed wire fence
>filled with jeeps, harleys, a lifted suzuki samurai rattle canned camo, and a mercedes g-wagen
>"jerrys place"
>dig brick out of the potting soil, go in
>it's a strip club, no girls on stage
>bartender waves me over, asks who i am
>tell him
>i still have to pay a $10 fee to put a sticker on the mostly empty bottle of pappy, which he keeps at the bar
>whatever
>he shows me into the kitchen, then into a back room where i meet "allen" who is sitting at a poker table
>he looks like a duck dynasty character, in a suit
>tells me i'm doing the right thing, tells me to put it on the table
>toss coke on table, clunk, white powder dusts out from the sides of the now filthy wrap
>way more loose powder than should be in the brick
>it has shifted around to reveal a suspicious void in the top
>turns out my "friends" dug out a fist sized hole in the brick and packed it back up with cornstarch
>my stomach also feels like it has a fist sized hole in it
>duck dynasty's face looks like murder

>guys in in wifebeaters and camo hats coming out of the woodwork
>i didn't come here to die
>pull the python out of my pants, it comes up perfectly, doesn't even snag
>a path clears for me like moses parting the red sea
>i'm trying to sound as calm as possible, spilling out some word salad about how i didn't touch the brick and and i wouldn't have been so dumb as to try to scam them
>hoping that duck dynasty will believe me, but also not really caring anymore
>backing my way out, waving the enormous handcannon
>gravel crunching under my sneakers, and under the boots of the handful of people who are following me now
>i hate it when people call your bluff when they have guns pointed at them
>if i clench my finger they're going to have fist sized holes in THEIR stomachs
>almost to my car, reaching out to open the door and get in
>one of the goons starts edging around like he's going to make a move
>fuck it
>i told you to get back
>center of mass, squeeze
>trigger doesn't move
>cylinder locked up tighter than a nun's twat
>i thought revolvers were supposed to be reliable.jpg
>enormous redneck farmboys put a country style whuppin' on me
>black out from being choked and beaten
>wake up with my arms restrained, can smell farm animals
>other guys i don't recognize next to me, can't make out what they're saying
>vision is blurry, blinking over and over again
>finally i can see that i'm in the back of a horse drawn cart, snowy mountain tops in the distance
>white text appears in the air
>Elder Scrolls V
>Todd Howard you son of a bitch

You're a dick.

god fucking dammit. someone screencap this shit, this was fucking legendary. Op is an absolute asshole

what the fuck

Attached: 1549418015155.jpg (640x640, 41K)

all memes aside, I grew up in Frankfort, the only drug dealing mob there is the sheriffs dept

ITT: Lies

Attached: Oh-boy-here-we-go (1).jpg (294x294, 20K)

facebook
com/the.crimes.man/posts/1301595449981326

Fucking got me. 10/10

Attached: IMG_20190124_101611.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Ok, I'm a little mad.

Attached: 1526091781191.png (477x729, 1.33M)

>Be me with a FNX-45 tactical in bed at 3 am

>Hear the front door being pressed on, like someone is pushing on it from the other side

>Hear the low rumble of a truck outside.

>My dog downstairs begins to bark.

>OhShit.jpg

>Rack the slide of my FNX-45 to chamber a Speer Gold Dot JHP

>Slowly walk down stairs, making sure to clear my angles.

>Look through the peephole and see nothing.

>It was windy outside and the wind was pushing on the door.

>have a cousin thats a meth head
>cut ties her with about a year ago after she and some of her buddies stole literally everything from my grandparents home that wasnt nailed down
>dumb asses got caught in a motel with all of it in their truck, two got arrested the other two (one being my cousin) were out getting food and slipped away
>warrants out for their arrest anyway
>my brother works as an insurance salesman, drives to very sketchy areas at odd ours so I got him into guns and self defense so he doesnt get killed
>around chirstmas time last year I get a frantic call from my brother saying he saw her walking downtown in the city he works in at like 3 AM with some hood rats and carrying a fucking chainsaw
>100% sure it was her, we make the calls warning my family to be on the lookout
>call my uncle, and he admits he had been talking with her and said "the family forgives you, just turn yourself in and get help"
>somehow it comes out where some of us live
>take some time off of work, waiting for her to show up
>sure as shit she does, get a knock on the door at midnight
>AR leaning against the door, glock 21 tucked into my pants
>crack the door open and im greeted with a rotten smile that smiles like a sewer trap
>"user, come on we're family. Let me crash her tonight"
>see three other guys in a minivan in my driveway
>"oh, those are some work friends. theyre just dropping me off to make sure im safe"
>tell her to get the holy fuck off my porch or she'll be carried out
>she stops the door before I can shut it, the three crypt keeper looking guys come scrambling out of the van like a clown car from hell

Attached: 1434830981567.jpg (206x210, 8K)

>hit her with the door, pull my glock and shout "y'all better be rady for a shootout"
>yes I did say y'all and and yes I am retarded
>they drive off saying im an asshole and they'll kill me
>tell my uncle if he ever puts me in that position again I'll beat his ass
>tfw I know he's just trying to help his little girl and save our crumbling family
>tfw this all but has ruined my family and we dont talk to each other anymore
>tfw everyone hates my uncle and aunt and this guilt has consumed their lives, trying to save her time and again just furthers the divide between us and them
>tfw I remember being little kids with the cousin and I never thought she would end up like this
>tfw things are just different now and wont ever go back to normal

Attached: 1549491578221.jpg (496x360, 66K)

Fuck. Sorry user. My family is split between my mom and dads side because of a divorce, but you have a literal psychopath.

I know those feels. My uncle has been an alcoholic all my life and its basically become a joke. The poor bastard has burned all his bridges though, I just cant stand to be around my family at holidays becuase all they can talk about is how more successful theyve become trying to one up each other and when that gets boring its
>did you hear what uncle patrick fucked up this time
I cant help but think those two are related

>be me
>up at 4 am
>decide Im gonna use the treadmill in the basement
>turn lights on and walk in
>I smelled something off, but I noticed some movement
>no gun on me
>go check it out
>big spider.jpg
>kill it for making me look
>wonder about smell
>part of room is not lit
>see movement
>’fuck is that a mouse again?’
>turn on light
>the oily musty smell that is a beetle was a beetle
>a beetle about half the size of my LCP
>he’s on its back
>duct tape attack
>now stuck on tape
>grab 22 rough rider
>place beetle on ground
>pic related
>shoot beetle dead
>go back to run
>find baby spider who is chill
>I named her Steve

Attached: 09D7E9E8-C1EC-4EA2-90C7-A380F7E05DE8.png (1000x1000, 345K)

>Frankfort
this mans right

Epic greentext. 8/8.

Not an story of mine but my uncle killed 2 shitheads with and S&W .22lr sport rifle and he got away with it bc retards were armed and broke into his property. Also .22lr "is a toy caliber".

thts fucked up.
you know they will never stop trying to save her, right?

Haven't had to use my cc for self defense yet but thought I was gonna have to the other day.
Was running at this track near my work and I was going across this bridge and saw a older black guy standing on it and of course I always exercise the never relax policy just in case and as I got closer noticed the mother fucker was carrying a fucking sword with him. Just standing there looking over the side and had the grip facing down and the blade running alongside the length of his arm. Stared him down the whole time I ran past him but he just stood there looking at the water. Probably just an innocent old Navy vet or something but you never know. Be on your guard always anons.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Happens to the best of us.
>get home at 2am from shit job
>decompress with a cold one on my couch and kick off my boots
>keep hearing a faint metallic sound from my front door, like the lock is being toyed with
>look thru peephole, see nothing
>mfw
>sit back down and shut off the lamp by my couch
>minutes later sound begins again
>creep to front door slowly
>quickly open it, Ruger SP101 in hand
>nothing but beetles flying around the outside light
>realize the sound is beetles colliding with the metal door

Attached: 1549553177709.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

Sorry to hear user. I recently broke ties with my dad because of him trying to interfere in my life. He keeps showing up at my door so I feel your pain.

Closest I've come is one time shortly after arriving home. I was tired, wanted to get something to eat. I hadn't even bothered locking my doors since it's late afternoon and it's a good neighborhood. No sooner do I start making a sandwich, than I hear the door open and someone begins to come in. I almost immediately grabbed the closest thing to me (a kukri lmao) and peered out only to see a woman in scrubs. Turns out, this chick is a visiting nurse for my neighbor who's elderly and got the address wrong. She must've thought she was in the twilight zone, seeing a shirtless dude with a kukri and sandwich in hand.

I realize the story is fake, but is the area based on the Old City area of Knoxville TN? Because you described it perfectly, underpass parking a block from all the bars, right down to the pizza place with a view of a shitty club courtyard

>be drinking at a friends new apartment
>11PM
>out of booze
>I know this part of town
>walk across highway to liqueur store
>buy booze and smokes
>start to head back to friends place
>a wild thug appears
>thug pulls what is obviously a kitchen knife
Ayo hol up, gimme yo wallat!
>II'mtoodrunkforthins.bmp
>smile at say "well sure mr. thug man, just let me get it for you"!
>reach into my pocket where I keep a little FAE Titan
>empty all 8 shots of glorious 25 ACP into his chest
>thug falls to ground
You shot me, fuck you nigga!
>store security camera catches the whole thing
>later learn he had to have half of his left lung removed because the bullets never left his chest

Attached: a little drinky poo.jpg (2000x1000, 240K)

stealing this for my next screenplay thanks OP

You son of bitch you got me good

Attached: 1545978205330.jpg (648x470, 25K)

Attached: 1426383462267.gif (300x200, 2.35M)

don't you ever do that again

Attached: 1bethjL.jpg (500x271, 17K)

LEAVE DEMOKNIGHT ALONE user!!!!

One time, I forgot that I ordered a pizza. Got whiskey drunk. And answered the knock on the door with my AR. Scared the shit out of the pizza guy and my ole lady was pissed.

>Be me, 11 when this started
> Be bullied
>Decide to get revenge

>One day, he brings a BB gun to school

>I report him anonymously for threatening t o shoot up school, they find the "gun"

>He only gets 3 day suspension because he is the only black student in the school

>I see his parents pick him up, his dad slaps him

>idea.jpg

>Start planting shit in his backpack, graduate to knives, weed, ETC

>Suspensions get longer and he starts to flinch whenever somebody raises their hands near him, has multiple cuts on his face

>He starts cutting himself and becomes sullen, stops talking to anybody

At this point he has stopped bullying anybody, but this was personal. I had to permanently stop the threat like the oper8er I am, and protect the flock as a sheepdawg.
>Day after he comes back from month OSS

>I push him over when he isnt looking

>he gets up, punches the first person he sees

> disabled girl

>Teacher saw him hit her

>He is finally expelled

A month later I found out that he killed himself. We were 13.

Did I do a good job defending myself? Was that Jow Forums approved self defense?

>Be me, 11 when this started
>Start planting shit in his backpack... weed, ETC
>We were 13.

Where does a 12 year old get the money and find a dealer for marijuana?

>be driving around 9:15 to go see a friend at the park after school (welding student at the local community college at the time)
>decide to stop at a corner store for a can of dip and a soda
> as I'm pulling up to the entrance I see a large guy in dark clothes pushing a bike and stumbling around slowly.
>think what the fuck is this shit.
>go up to the intersection and wait to turn left to enter the store from the other side. (only store I know of that has my favorite kind of dip)
>pull up and come to a stop put my car in park and rev the engine (I had a cracked exhaust manifold that would cause the RPMs to drop and stall the car)
>as I wait I get a bad feeling and checked my mirrors I checked the passengers side first and didn't see him so I checked the drivers and saw him riding up on my car really fast.
>I drew my weapon (Ruger LC9) and placed in in my lap and looked straight forward. I had a bad feeling but I didn't want to run the red light because my cars acceleration was shit and didn't want to get T-boned.
>The guy stopped beside my car and yelled "DUMB MOVE MOTHER FUCKER SHOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED AT THIS RED LIGHT" and got off his bike.
>he charged up to my window (about 5 feet) and punched it hard as fuck.
>dude was pretty fucking big and I knew if he got into my car I was fucked.
>he also looked really really pissed more pissed than I've ever seen anyone before. the level of crazy in this guy was insane.
>I stomped on the gas (forgot the car was in park) as he was pulling his fist back to punch again
>I looked from his face to his waste band and saw his left hand sweeping from his left hip to his right under his hoodie. I couldn't see his waste band but could see his upper hand. it looked like he was sweeping to grab a weapon. (I've carried appendix before and it looked just like he was doing a one handed draw.
>So I shot I fired one round hitting him in the chest he spun around and ran before I could fire a second.

>In a panic I put the car back in drive noticed he was gone and decided to go for help
>(I left my phone at home because it was dead)
>I noticed he was laying behind my car
>I managed to flag someone down and barrow there phone to call 911 and I sat on the curb to wait.
>A few min later a fire truck arrived. a firefighter check the guys pulse and shook his head
>A cop arrived a few min later and looked at the guys face shook he head and asked if I was ok.

and that's that

I scrolled right to the bottom, go fuck yourself

How old are you?
I mean that in the least offensive way possible. I'm 25 and it wasn't difficult at that age. Shit was everywhere.
When I was in highschool kids were getting busted for heroin left and right as well.

>one less nigger
You did good, user.

The cops didn't give you any kind of trouble at all?

this is why i come to Jow Forums once a week.

Attached: homr hapi.jpg (426x436, 36K)

NO MORE, I YIELD, I YIELD!

Attached: 84xt3uw-1.png (1397x760, 727K)

This never happened.

Attached: hm.jpg (827x1024, 115K)

this must be a new variation of the Bel-Aired postings, the Todd Howardings

>MFW am a proficient Muay Thai and Sambo Practitioner
>Be me drinking in a bar some 8 years ago
>Niggers ruin everything so they come in and decide to be loud mouths
>As I get up and leave one drunken buffoon decides to have at it
>Sqaure up with black boy outside
>He’s in some weird fighting stance waving his arms like a literal chimpanzee
>We go at it and get him with a old fashion hip toss and snap his elbow
>His boys jump in and I manage to get one with a knee to the ribs and shatter it
>Still get my ass royally beat by them
>Police show up and I get charged
>Lawyer up and time goes by
>Lawyer says I should take a plea deal because I’m going up against a black judge in New Orleans and if I fight it I’ll be going up against a black jury and if convicted then I’ll be fucked
>Fuck that they attacked me first
>”You stupid fuck, but I’ll stick with you to the bitter end.”
>Trial comes up and arguments are presented
>Finally get hit with “Since you’re a well documented martial artist Mr.user. Why didn’t you use your discipline and walk away?”
>Fuck... he got me
>Well I feared for my life with their large numbers
>”But you broke one mans elbow and possibly caused permanent damage and broke another mans rib cage, sounds to the court you wanted to inflict such damage.”
>Lawyer attempts to object but the damage done
>Jury deliberate and instead of convicting me they give me 5 years in prison and 500 hours of community service
>Fuck!!!
>Judge makes a smart ass remark; “I’m sure you’ll be able to defend yourself in prison quite well. You’re getting it lucky Mr.user.”

Did time at Elayn Hunt Correctional. And boy, learning martial arts is your best weapon if you’re ever housed up anywhere with a bunch of people.

>TFW Paraylzed my mentally ill celly because he wiped his ass with my tooth brush and picture of my kids.

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1535961489385.jpg (665x768, 84K)

>TFW Paraylzed my mentally ill celly because he wiped his ass with my tooth brush and picture of my kids

Sounds like you belong in prison desu

You can believe what you want, I know what I did.

I have always been autistic about money. I spend hours on gun.deals and ammoseek before I make my purchase. I once got in a minor fender bender and it took me over a month to work up the courage to spend it, so by that time I already had a shit ton of cash from walking dogs, odd jobs, ETC for my neighbors.

>t. asspie

As far as prison goes, would you recommend joining the Aryan Brotherhood or just stick to being an independent?

Actually I never was in prison, I'm just a 16 yo russian falseflagger.

Fuck you OP you glourious bastard
Put me in the cap

>Come home from work
>Garage door already open
>Kick myself for forgetting to close it
>Pull in, realize something is very wrong
>Brass from my reloading bench is strewn everywhere
>Doesn't look like an animal was messing around in it either
>Drawers are opened, things turned over
>Clearly someone was looking for something
>Full alert mode, draw my snubby smith
>Turn attention to door leading to inside of house
>Door forced open
>Completely spooked, think to call 911
>Decide against it until I know my home is clear and I can put my gun away so I don't get domed by jumpy cops
>Slowly creep up the stairs to the kitchen area, my guest decided to be polite and not throw my cutlery everywhere
>I think I hear movement upstairs where the bedrooms are
>Heart sinks, but press on towards the stairs
>As I get closer to the stairs I can definitely hear rummaging
>Start up the stairs, walking on my tiptoes as slowly as possible
>Suddenly a loud creak
>Rummaging quickly stops
>He knows I'm here now
>Have a pretty good idea what room he's in now
>Mine
>Sprint full speed up the rest of the stairs, all rational thought leaves me
>Reach room and expect to confront the fine gentleman but the door isn't completely open
>Kick open the door
>Get on the floor
>Everyone walk the dinosaur

If I came to Jow Forums as much as I do and read a post like this at least once a week I’d be a much happier.

Attached: 94159A73-C8F3-4A6E-B6A9-7FC1A9EE8689.jpg (492x388, 39K)

>Everyone walk the dinosaur
?? What does it mean?

Damn that’s twice in one thread, and with the vintage shit...

MOTHER FUCKER

Mfw

Attached: bf795db3a0edf021a5706e70c40a4a87.png (800x600, 77K)

newfag detected

>a beetle about half the size of my LCP

Yep time to move.

>be me, two nights ago
>fell asleep watching thats 70s show with roommate
>have cz75 in waistband
>pounding on door at 12:40am
>roommate and I look at each other in horror as there have been many niggers breaking in around us
>put my hand on my problem solver as I watch roommate timidly open the door
>little asian girl who lives across the hall, asked to borrow our hammer like 6 months ago, haven't heard from her since.
>says something in broken english to my roommate, he closes the door without saying anything
>I was ready to bust a sxz hollowpoint in her cooter

Id rather bust a nut in her cooter kek

What happened after you shot him?

KILL THE NEWFAGS BROTHER

Goddamn toddposting, got me again..

Attached: thetodd.png (696x564, 325K)

The cops (who where at the gas station next door) showed up.

Attached: the hurt feelings police.jpg (578x800, 110K)

Did you died?

Attached: [This space intentionally left blank].jpg (500x384, 40K)

I summoned a demon then accidentally shot her in the head

Unintentionally based and red pilled.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

Carrying a concealed firearm drunk is a felony. I really doubt the police just carted the nigger away and let you go free after gunning someone down while shithoused.

I had one that happened a while ago.
>sitting in bedroom cleaning my beretta neos after a day at the range
>hear a loud crash downstairs and get spooked as fuck
>everything else is in my safe unloaded so I stupidly decide to just grab some .22LR off my shelf and load it up
>grab a flashlight
>start to walk to basement and rack a round
>open the door and realize the stupid piece of shit had jammed
>somehow the round had wedged itself in such a perfect spot that I couldn't clear it without removing the mag
>thankfully it was just that my retarded brother had stacked up some boxes for me in the basement in a dumb way and they fell over
>broke the neck on a guitar I had down there though
That was a couple of years ago when I first started owning guns and I bought a shotgun and keep that at the ready now. Fucker never paid me back for that guitar.

>be me
>19
>brother brings home stolen .32 colt snub nose
>brother is a shithead criminal that has abused me my entire life
>has 4 stolen rounds loaded in it
>don't trust him, raid his room after he leaves
>find the gun, unload it and and hide the ammunition in my room
>one of his criminal friends comes over, when he isn't there. checks on the gun and demands that I give him the ammunition
>I call his criminal friend bread guy because he would steal bread deliveries from the front of Barnes and Noble at 3am
>I don't want to make a scene so I tell him where it's at and then make my way downstairs
>I have an 870 loaded with 00 buck in the basement
>I take cover behind a drum set in the basement and have my sights aligned toward the stairwell.
>he rounds the corner pointing his freshly loaded .32 colt revolver directly
>when he sees that I'm ready to blow his brains out he drops it instantly. Like something out of a movie. He went from full on thinking he was going to threaten my life to oopsie did I do that
>says he was just joking
>I tell him, while still aiming my 870 loaded with 00 buck at his chest to pick his stolen gun up without pointing it at me, leave my house, and never come back to my house.

This was 15 years ago. Never saw the dude again. Closest I've ever come to killing someone. Had he not dropped the handgun as he rounded the corner of the stairwell he wouldn't be alive.

Druggies are hell. I had the chance to push my crackhead brother down the stairs and almost took and he wasn't nearly as bad as this.
Pat yourself on the back for not killing her.

None at all I went to the station gave a very brief statement. By the time everything was said and done (11pm) I was home (with my car). The next day the investigator showed up at my house to confirm the engine problems with my car. That's the last thing me or my lawyer heard until I saw in the news a little over a year later that the DA publicly stated my self defense shoot and 3 others were justified and they were not going to charge us. A few weeks later I went to the sheriffs office to renew my permit and I just had to have a 5 min conversation explain what happened and I walked out with my permit and I'm still carrying to day.

Was he actually armed?
How do you feel about it all?

>trap
>live in high prostitution area
>cars regularly pull up asking if you 'need a ride'
>once had second car pull up after rebuffing first John
>say you're not a hooker
>they insist you could be and get out of car
>draw little 380
>they drive off

It's happened twice, it's always Arab dudes that get super aggressive about it. Flashing a gun works at least. Old roommate got jumped and raped walking home last year; she was drunk and said she doesn't remember, but she had blood on her knife and clothes and didn't want to talk about it. Saw cops on the street later that month looking for the same guy, guess he kept someone he jumped. We don't even live in a bad neighborhood it just happens to be the only place in hundreds of miles with hookers.

>guy destroys your prized family photo
>guy tries to poison you with his disgusting ass germs on your toothbrush
>doesn't deserve death
There is no situation you can do both of those things and not deserve whatever asskicking comes next.

Thank god I only ever had close calls, and never a situation where I had to kill someone.
I've gotten closer to killing someone with a knife, but as far as firearms go, I have a story that happened quite recently.

>be me, friday night, around 10:30 pm
>watching my 10yr. old brother and his friend while dad and mom went to supermarket
>was carrying .32 long j-frame that day, had a guy installing an air conditioner in my room
>scrolling through Jow Forums, set my gun next to my macbook
>go downstairs and watch them play gta v, unarmed, didn't think much of it since dad was probably armed too
>hear their car stopping and turning off
>instantly hear loud noises calling for help
>it isn't my father or mother, it's definitely kids
>get up and take a peek through the curtains
>see my mom and dad looking down the street
>mom looks terrified
>suddenly snap and go into full-blown defensive mode
>have a 4 inch k-frame .38 to my left, about 2 meters away, one jet loader
>stop and think for a microsecond, turn around and order my brother to get upstairs and stay in his room
>run upstairs to my room and get my beretta cheetah and 2 mags from my closet, took me about three seconds to find my flashlight, felt like 10 minutes
>press check and tap my mag baseplate as I'm storming down the stairs and through my front door
>as I quickly pull my keys out of my pocket and open my front gate door, gun in hand, I look around and see something happened two houses down, on the opposite side of the street, dad is waiting for me at our sidewalk
>notice front gate door on that house is closed, holster my weapon and run to their front gate
>get there with flashlight on left hand, hand on my holstered pistol
>old lady fell down the stairs
>did all of that for nothing
>her grandchildren were just scared

I performed first aid and talked to her while waiting for an ambulance, checked for anything broken and helped them carry her to the ambulance, it was all okay.

continued

Just a few considerations about this case:

This wasn't at all a self defense situation, but I didn't know that until I crossed the street and talked to the old lady's daughter, in my head, I was 100% sure someone was getting robbed and I was getting into a shootout, but that didn't scare me at all.

I didn't stop one second to think about what I was doing, I just did it, all I thought about was getting my brother upstairs, pistol, extra mags and flashlight (which came in handy while performing first aid) and going out there.

Is it good or bad that I didn't think it through? If shit was actually going down, I would be running straight to the problem, and I know of trained people that just froze during situations like this one.

I mean, now I see that I didn't need no gun and getting my living room gun would have been way faster, and also that I moved my bedside table and that confused me while looking for my flashlight, but it should have been in my back pocket the whole day, same thing as the gun, which is why I know also have a pocket pistol in my defensive setup, small gun is better than no gun.

Anyways, I know it's not a cool story or anything, but it actually happened, and I learned a lot from it, so that's that.

I still get annoyed over the fact that I didn't get scared and just went out without thinking about getting shot or something, but I guess that's better than being a coward and staying locked inside while my parents were robbed and stuff.

Yeah I'm sure all that really happened

all these stories about people answering the door when someone knocks, fuck that

Attached: nope.jpg (300x300, 14K)

It feels like you're fishing for us to say it was good/brave/whatever that you ran to the incident. I also get underage vibes from this post

Mhm, sure thing kid.

Should've necked him, stealing bread is a nono

user it was bullshit from the moment you said the black kids dad was in his life

Shouldve known no one practices sambo that’s a vodka nigger activity

That sounds like a fucking pain in the ass to deal with.

It isn't bad actually. Sambo means "self-defence", and it was used by soviet spec-ops like HКBД or KGB.

>be me living in shitty Texas
>cant sleep well since Army
>constantly have nightmares of missing formation and doing extra duty
>also I'm incredibly paranoid that meth addicts will try to break in and steal all my nothing
>every night like clockwork I wake up around 3 in a cold sweat and clear my house with my m14
>sometimes my pee pees hard while I do this
Help me buddies I almost shot someone putting on one of those weird door tag vote for beto things because I thought he was messing with the door knob trying to break in.

Attached: gun wild west 2100.jpg (720x405, 56K)

GOD DAMNIT OP PLAYED US LIKE A FIDDLE

Attached: 24DBCDE1-D3D2-49A8-8D1D-01D50AB131A4.jpg (197x256, 7K)

>shitty Texas
Houston or Austin? I guess Dallas and San Antonio qualify as well.