Small town cop

How comfy is it to be a small town cop in the rural mid west?

Attached: cop_land.jpg (360x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/HPD-officer-connected-to-deadly-raid-shootout-13598143.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Methheads aren't fun to deal with.

This
My uncle is a small Midwest cop and he is the most perpetually terrified and paranoid person I have ever met.

Depends how suburban the surrounding area is. I get the cops called on me once a year for carrying a rifle around my own rural property, so that soccer mom bullshit reaches everywhere

Tell him to quit and stop leeching off the taxpayers before something bad happens to him.

Ha, he'd shoot me if I tried, just like he'd cap your ass.

Sure thing tough guy.

I ain't the one makeing threats he can't cash partner.

Big fish in a small pond

not that user but you're the only one making threats, learn how to read

>before something bad happens to him.
I think your the only one who needs to re-fresh their English.

you're the one who stated that your totally real and not imaginary uncle is perpetually paranoid about methheads, in the context of the discussion it is more than reasonable to assume that your totally real and not imaginary uncle could get stabbed or shot by previously mentioned methheads.
like i said, learn how to read schlomo and stop trying to find reasons to sue anons on a siberian soap making forum.

>And stop leeching off the taxpayers
A valid argument but he started his post with a distinct negative statement, what follows is implied to be a threat because of this.

In Finland the cops in small rural towns usually know all the people there. Criminals and regular folk. We have our share of amfetamin abusers and drunken idiots, but the police have had to resort to shooting someone like twice a year, and almost never in small towns due to close relations with the locals.

My dad is a police officer and his thesis is that good relations and a fair image are the best tools for a cop. It's crazy how good manners and nice words get you even in the toughest situations. I do realize that in the US it's quite a bit different, but I think the basic human relations between cops and civilians carry far.

>he hurt my feelings therefore he wants to poison my home, rape my water and burn down my wife

you're wrong, let it go

Sounds like the cops in Finland are all slackjawed faggots. Everyone must fear you and expect to be shot for the smallest infractions of the law.

opioid additcts are everywhere

/thread

That shit would work if America was still like Mayberry, and the worst you had to deal with was a potential pedo in Floyd the barber. But. You know.......niggers, white black and everything in between.

Attached: E5D88E60-8BDC-4852-A4BE-CD1CECA3AC7C.jpg (488x358, 35K)

>t. Methhead

>Anyone who doesn't blindly fund authoritarianism is a methhead

Attached: 1548968678706.jpg (750x500, 72K)

>How comfy is it to be a small town cop in the rural mid west?
Miniscule budgets that only ever seem to shrink.
A staff of two.
Have to live like an ascetic because any nice thing you buy for yourself is met with "Nice to know my tax money is being spent on a fancy watch."
Calling for backup might as well start with "Hey Google"
Teenagers do stupid teenager bullshit and you get blamed for permitting a crime wave.
Crack down on those teenagers to scare them straight and you get called out for larping as Judge Dredd.

But mostly, the incredible poverty and utter lack of opportunity in the community means pretty everyone is one bad day from becoming a statistic.
>Dad got injured at work, got laid-off because sick time is not a thing anymore.
>Welp, we're broke and he can't afford his meds. Guess it's time to start robbing the neighbors and sell their stuff to buy the black market version of his drugs.
>Oops, I got arrested for robbing people.

>Man, Sheriff, why'd you have to arrest the Henderson boy? Ain't you got nothin' better to do than come down on people just trying to eat?

No, yeah, super comfy.

>I do realize that in the US it's quite a bit different,
Yeah, because in the US, cops are soldier-sniffers who all want to be the Punisher; while in Finland, cops realize they are public servants meant to preserve public order.

If being a small town cop means I can pop crazy druggies, sign me the fuck up

Attached: 1542173561420.jpg (522x522, 110K)

>Baker, let me let you in on a little secret, the patrolling officer on his beat is the one true dictatorship in America, we can lock a guy up on the humble, lock him up for real, or say fuck it and drink ourselves to death under the expressway and our side partners will cover us, no one - I mean no one - tells us how to waste our shift!

Sounds pretty cozy.

Attached: mcnulty-uniform.gif (500x324, 314K)

This.

God forbid you get a real job.

My neighbour is a copper here in a small town UK. I get on quite well with him, he's a really nice guy. Him and his partner pulled me over when I'd been drink driving and he let me just go home, because he knew I was only like 3 minutes drive from home.
He says the same thing, that most of the time they know everyone dodgy or shady in the town, and they normally just have to speak to people nicely and politely.

>Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo said the drug raid on the home stemmed from numerous complaints from neighbors. He said undercover officers had previously made two purchases of black tar heroin from drug dealers at the house.

Dindu nuffin indeed

Attached: knowing look.jpg (210x230, 34K)

>After a 54-year-old officer, the lead investigator on the case, broke open the front door, a 33-year-old officer armed with a shotgun entered the residence and was immediately attacked by a pit bull, Acevedo said.

It gets better. Now the Jow Forumstards can dindu about the white meth dealers AND dindu about the poor widdle dindu pitbulls.

Attached: lag glimlag.png (325x312, 107K)

>Police chief said
Well we all know police would never lie about such a thing. That would be immoral after all.

what is english your second language or something? Am I being trolled?

>L-l-lies!
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you're so retarded you'll probably darwin yourself out of the human race before long.
They literally bought drugs from them you collossal faggot. They would have recorded it with cameras and have the fucking drugs they bought in their evidence locker. The neighbours were saying they sold drugs.
Let me guess, did the jews make them do it? The fucking mossad came over and held a gun to their heads and forced them to see drugs, right? Just to give the police an excuse to shoot them for being white, I bet?

Attached: ebin.jpg (714x512, 34K)

This. Being a cop in a big city is so much easier.

mossaded

Attached: 1514864612419.jpg (462x509, 76K)

Druggies get the rope first

What if I was to tell you the day of the rope is never coming, and you are going to waste your life in service to a fantasy?

Lots of police in the rural Midwest were obviously bullied in high school, so they became cops to try and throw some weight and authority around. These guys are usually total assholes.

My 72 year old dad was assaulted by one of these cops. All my dads bullshit charges were dropped and the guy was asked to resign or he would be fired.

What if I were to tell you that I am the rope and the day is coming quickly for all you and your degenerate friends. You better hope you OD before we find you. Duterte is going to look like he was hosting woodstock by comparison

oy vey, sounds like the small rural towns of Finland needs some diversification and cultural enrichment. Better start accepting refugees, goy.

Attached: 1541641484789.png (208x243, 8K)

read the rules

Based

Attached: IMG_20190205_212834.jpg (902x1607, 431K)

I... user have you never heard of an indirect threat?
If someone said
>Well now Mr user, you just keep getting in our way don't you. I'd suggest you stop, before you get hurt.
What do you think they are trying to convey?

Yeah, that stuff used to work in Sweden as well, before all the niggers and muslims and nigger muslims

Finland is going that way now, enjoy

Oh, yall werent in that thread

They raided the wrong house

From one former small town cop he said there was a lot of domestic calls and dealing with druggies.

A while back when I was in HS in the upper Midwest the county cops would come to my friend's place when the neighbor would call on us for shooting. They would tell us it's not illegal but don't give the neighbors a reason to call in a noise complaint. It turned into midday shooting only, and even then they're obligated to come out, I guess, so we'd be shooting and then the deputies would drive down the street real slow and all, and sometimes stop to watch us and make sure we weren't shooting centerfire rifles (which wasn't allowed). They were never rude about it and were cordial. I imagine the job wouldn't be bad if you lived where we lived.

>"Look around you, Ray. Everybody's pool is above ground"
Obligatory movie quote quota filled.

Dunno about Midwest, but I live in a rural town in Louisiana and sometimes it sounds like a fucking war zone. I’ve almost shot 3 people on my land. One was a poacher, another was an austistic kid, and the other was a methhead.
It’s majority black, too, so...

>Before something bad happens
Is so commonly used as a veiled threat that without tonal cues, it will almost always be read as such. The internet is like a cop, everything you say will be taken/repeated in the worst possible way, or lied about

Samefag. They literally went to the wrong street. The bought the drugs, and got complaints, from a crackhead with a surveillance system. This was in the report, but the house raided didn't have one

They fucked up the address retard. You're on mount stupid, and you refuse to back off or go forward

m.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
2.5% 50% and 25%

Lurk more

This is what I was thinking. The rural US is fucking rife with methheads and opiate addicts. Like most things, it was probably pretty comfy up until 20ish years ago.

SD user here, from what I've heard county sheriff is comfy as fuck unless it's the Sturgis Rally. City cops deal almost exclusively with methheads and drunk natives though.

You should post the rest of what Acevedo said afterwards.

Once you get culturally enriched enough, that will change.

> wrong address
You can't just say shit like that and not provide a juicy link. Well, you can, but then you just come across as a big fibber. That will be on the warrant with the judges signature.

>quoting "Art" Acevdedo.
Good job, faggot.

Attached: 1547485012116.jpg (480x360, 30K)

It's fucking awful.

LEAVE RAMBO ALONE

People saying they meant to go to Hardy instead of Harding are either ignoring or missing that Hardy isn't between the streets of Berkley and Fennell. Harding street, where the raid occurred, is. The warrant also describes a 55 year old 180lbs white dude.

On the suspicious side, at least one officer is relieved of duty, either for authorizing the raid, or whether there was false info in the warrant.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/HPD-officer-connected-to-deadly-raid-shootout-13598143.php

Attached: warrant.png (725x752, 566K)

I have a friend who is highway patrol. He's kind of bored with it. Works tons of overtime because they're short handed because the higher ups are incompetent dicks.

NJ ain't rural mid west; so, pic not related.

All I see when I read this is 'other cops do the hard shit I don't want to'

Get fucked

>having officers of the law is authoritarianism
>anything short of pure anarchy is authoritarianism
there are actually people this dumb

Attached: Attach9363_20180508_123652.gif (650x705, 38K)

Goddamn you are fucking retarded

It just can't work in America anymore. We are a totally fragmented society and culture, and basic respect makes you look weak to all the nogs that keep flooding into small towns. Unfortunately interacting with the violent druggies and minorities in the USA results in more violent military like cops, and unless we ship pedro and jamal away, and stop the opioid crisis there isn't anything we can do to fix the situation.

Are you actually retarded? He's looking out for your dad, being a police officer is dangerous and retarded

Why would anyone want to work a boring meaningless job? Seriously give me one good reason that isn't money for why I should waste my life being a nonentity corporate slave

Lack of shift work is nice. Not developing PTSD symptoms for another.

But if you really like the job, stick with it. 8-4 can be repetitive as fuck.

Probably has to be one of the most underappreciated and thankless jobs a person could pick.
Nobodies ever going to call you to get a kitten out of a tree, or that something good happened, or cause people are having a nice get together and everything is copasetic. You ever seen anyone lose their temper when people threaten to call the police? They get to show up right after that situation just escalated and who knows how long it's been going on for.
Then you got crazy people that day dream about fighting or killing people. I think there's a couple of arch types, spree killers that want a high score. Then people that want a fight so they target government installations and police. Guess who has to respond to that?

t. lives in an all-white town in Iowa, saw a black guy once in his local Denny's, hasn't slept through the night since.

Is it crazy to day dream about fighting people? I constantly weigh up who can take me down and who might try and fight me in the future? I don't want to fight one but that thought always runs in my head.

Natural.

if you have room temp iq and a bad temper its a pretty cool job

reminder the cops kicked in the wrong door and killed the wrong man and are trying to cover it up

Schlomo doesn't want to make it too obvious, on Jow Forums, that no knock police raids, especially against non-violent offenders, are mostly police/civilian blood sacrifices for gun control.
The chief sure as hell won't be leading any no-camera no-knock raids

>posted from a country that forces birth control on the blacks it doesn't deport

well said
jews want your guns goys, make peace with it

Attached: gun control for thought criminals.jpg (1427x2342, 780K)

The beauty of Homogeneus European realities.
Here in Italy (far less civilized than finland) things are the same.

Cops (and especially carabienieri) are fun dudes usually from the south, humane as they can be given their role in society.

Immigration destroys everything.

Attached: -the-nuffins-dindu-_1549331410.png (500x354, 93K)

but whos behind the immigration italy user?

Attached: open borders for everyone else works.jpg (968x9008, 3.02M)

they don't shoot people.....but how many catch a beating?

The cops were in the right for raiding. They were wrong with how they did the raid.

up until then you just had to deal with drunks, might be able to reason with them, cool em down might even thank ya later. not now they get wired and stay wired

so user, how much black tar heroin did the cops find?