Unironically paying 200 dollars for an sbr when you could just shoulder a brace

>unironically paying 200 dollars for an sbr when you could just shoulder a brace
ATF shills, explain yourselves

Attached: 1547246969758.jpg (750x800, 38K)

Ian's a fucking loser.

"Hehe you just don't understand, you're the real cucks for not paying the government $200 for permission to put a different piece of plastic on your shoulder"

I'd rather be able to attach a variety of stocks than an ugly brace and if you dont have the tooling yourself nobody's gonna do that AK work without papers in hand

If you don’t understand the difference, you don’t belong here faggot

Attached: 7EF55D41-73DB-4F71-A36E-66317D9FFE4D.jpg (342x295, 29K)

>Paying for shit external and terminal ballistics

Attached: 1233260255974.jpg (600x522, 73K)

What did he mean by this
Bootlicker lmao

I dont got the tooling/know anybody with it, what can I say

Attached: Shrug_Meme.jpg (640x478, 20K)

>compliance
Nobody's gonna know or care if you plop an 11.5" upper on your comfy lower unless you do your shooting at public ranges operated by Fudds and frequented by coasties

>tooling
What

Spanner wrench

>buying rifles with barrels shorter than 16"
When is this fucking meme going to die.

>the US military uses rifles with 14.5"
>being a fucking retard
Pick two

Plenty of reasons to have barrels less than 16" you autistic mong

Its called a CQB build, unless you didn't believe in variable configurations for different roles

All braces look like hideous velcro pieces of shit, fight me.

Just put a stock on the pistol weeb c*BEEEEEP*ck

Attached: 1549174324722.png (558x512, 278K)

Are these the new forward assist threads?

braces suck.
stocks don't.
I can afford the $200

easy as that. nogunz & poorfags stay jelly

This man speaks the truth

Attached: 1545564354408.jpg (540x912, 40K)

>paying the gubbmint $200 to put a piece of plastic on your gun
what the fuck are they gonna do?

This.
/thread

sba3

SBA3 is pretty slick

I can easily afford to SBR all of my pistols if I wanted to. I dont because fuck asking permission to take my gun out of state and basically never being able to sell your gun if you wanted to.

SBR fags are the gun equivalent of
>iffit pleezes tha crown

>MFT minimalist had sex with a piece of velcro and this squirted out 9 months later
Hard pass

Pistol brace by day.
Mule Ass by night.

Since I will only be laughed at for keeping my side piece in the stock...

>unironically using a brace when you could just break the unenforceable law that no one in the actual ATF has time to even look at
Explain yourselves compliance cucks

Slick as in greaser faggot slick, yeah

The only brace option for my rifle costs more than a stamp+stock

In what world does it look "slick"?

>willingly getting your name put on a government list

this, just put the stock on.

You do know you can have your SBR removed from the NFA list, right? Other than having a name/trust and city/state engraved on it somewhere it wouldn't be super hard to sell it.

I specifically have not SBRd my AR pistol because my state (Ohio) has not allowed NFA items to be carried "concealed" in a vehicle.

>Unironically having stupid SBR laws in the first place
It makes me angry hearing amerimutts talking about "SBR laws"

Ehh, it made sense in the context when it was written. But yeah, it’s time for it to go.

>he thinks people are jealous of the fact that he paid the government $200

Attached: 1539556810670.png (1024x572, 66K)

>yeah only poorfags don't want to spend 200 bucks on their rifle to SBR it
>lmao what a cuck, you didnt go to length to give the government tons of information on you
>heh I'll bet it's just cause you're some unwashed pleb
You know I don't but "spresssors" for the same reason, but I certainly do have a few oil filters

Attached: 1549004502788.jpg (905x960, 74K)

What the fuck are pistol braces actually suppose to do? The nudge nudge wink wink purpose.

I think they're supposed to help you shoot the gun one-handed, like if you were missing an arm. Not sure lol.

Dude! NSFW!

its brain gun, what are u seeing ?

When braces are getting better as we move along, and you can actually take your braced pistols across state lines without having to ask for permission, braced pistols make sense.

>Ehh, it made sense in the context when it was written.
Written, yes. Enacted into law, no. The concepts of SBRs, SBSs, and AOWs should have been eliminated from the bill when the handgun ban was.

Dude, it's a giant dick and balls shooting piss. Take it down, now. This is a SFW board idiot.

I'd probably be able to take brace proponents seriously if they didn't always have brokeass builds

I feel like Hollywood specifically uses NFA items in crime films to encourage the public to hate them irrationally.

This is what needs to happen, dog gurl did nothing wrong.

Let you use this stance with every gun

Attached: han-solo.jpg (1002x601, 77K)

>buying a short barrel rifle and cheating yourself out of the rifle cartridge's potential velocity
SBRs are big gay.

there is a rather suspicious lack of gunposting in these threads, yeah...

Pretty much

nice shitpost

if you cant do the time, dont do the crime. im too old for aggravated unlawful use of a weapon with a mandatory minimum sentence.
rebellion is for kids.

this is probably the second time in my life I've seen this image posted, the first being in a "reaction images you never have the chance to use" thread

Alright asshole, enjoy your ban

>obeying gun laws
The only laws you should bother with are the ones that prevent you from buying what you want. Obviously, if I want to buy a new gun, I have to fill out Form 4473 at the gun store. There's no way around that. If I wanted to buy a silencer or factory SBR, I'd have to go through the NFA process. I don't comply with anything else I can avoid. The last time I obeyed an "optional" gun law was renewing my CCW permit years ago. I'm debating on if I should renew it when it expires again, because it's extortion and taxation on a constitutional right, but I also don't want to fuck myself over if I ever have to shoot a nog.

Attached: 1534801162735.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>being a white male gun owner in 2019
>allowing them to take you alive
You're already fucked if you ever make it to court.

Attached: 1534812242295.jpg (580x435, 45K)

It's still a felony to use a brace as a stock if your intent is to avoid SBR regulations. Braces only are a "thing" can can go away any day with an ATF opinion letter.....my SBR's can't unless US Code/Law is changed

basically this

I have a pistol with a 10.5" barrel and an SBA3 as a truck gun because thanks to goofy gun laws I can have a handgun loaded in my truck but not a rifle.

ATF 2017 letter to SB tatical would like a word with you

Trump will protect Pistol Braces, guarenteed. Trust the plan

You do realize that the ATF approved bumpfire stocks as complying with the NFA on two separate occasions during the Obama administration, don't you?

Just like bump stocks....

Exactly like bump stocks :^)

Read the letters waterhead......they all state that intentional use of a brace to circumvent SBR taxing/registration requirements is still illegal. Shouldering it is a misuse of the product as designed....that's what gave certain brace manufacturers the green light to sell their product.....The letter is to SB Tactical .....it's not addressed to you giving you permission to circumvent the NFA

Meant to reply to the guy referencing the SB tactical letter.....my bad user

Short barreled rifles are pointless. 16 inches is plenty short enough.

The braces are so ugly though

Attached: 1540276348717.jpg (540x468, 52K)

>find someone willing to give you cash while you held on to the gun for 3-12 months pending their ATF approval. to buy a gun they could most likely just make themselves for only a few dollars more and have it be new
[Doubt]

>buying a 16" AR when the cartridge was designed for 20"
You played yourself

You faggots are trusting shady alphabet soup lettet agencies?
Whack.

Not an argument.

>I know more than SOCOM

16 inch carbine length gas a shit.

This is my main reason for not using them. I don't want my guns to look gay.

Braces aren't as nice of a stock as an actual, purpse-designed stock.

Explain to me why the average person has any reason to have a barrel >16"
>b-but muh fragmentation with M193!
If you're using M193 for anything other than shooting inanimate objects, you're using the wrong ammo
>b-but muh extra drift and drop from no velocity!
Most people never shoot past 100m, most of the people who DO shoot past 100m suck at it and aren't putting any serious practice into it, most of the people able to shoot past 100m with any level of competency can use whatever the fuck they want and do well.

braces on a gun just remind me I have a circumcised dick so id rather have proper stock

my gats deserve better

Appeal to authority fallacy.
Not an argument.

>Appeal to authority fallacy.
So the people who have the largest military budget in the world, and have the most resources available to test any small arms they want don't know what they're talking about compared to some shitposter on Jow Forums?

>people who have the largest military budget in the world
Having money doesn't make you right. If it did, Jeff Bezos would be like a Greek oracle.
>and have the most resources available to test any small arms they want
Show me these tests you speak of. Can I find videos of these tests on YouTube? What did these tests consist of? What was their methodology? Were they double blind?

Not everything can take a brace.

Attached: 1xfpzUQ.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

ITT: retards who dont understand the NFA

Attached: 20181207_100312.jpg (2146x1080, 1.35M)

>Trump protecting anything that doesn't pay him money
How dumb r u
Where are the bump stocks user

Didn't see this good b8 u got me

Is this the hourly Jow Forums impotent hate thread against Ian?

Ffs meant to reply to this one
Gas phoneposters
Gas me

>giving the ATF $200 to put you on a list

bruh moment

You're already on a list if you've ever filled out a Form 4473.

You're on a list if you've ever posted on Jow Forums, or done a million other innocuous things

Braces look and function trashy imo. Seems silly not to build a legal SBR, if you had the money for the gun then you have $200 for a stamp.

Most of the good braces are around $200 anyway.

>i don't ask permission
>*puts brace on instead of just making an sbr*
Hahahahaha shut the fuck up faggot

We understand that it’s shit

shill

I wonder why that is...
It's amazing how many people still think Form 1s have to take a year to go through, even after e-file came back and reduced it to a couple of weeks.

Attached: WP_20190205_007[1].jpg (1400x2300, 846K)

If only the paper forms would follow suit.