We're out on the range today, so please bear with any gunfire you hear in the background

We're out on the range today, so please bear with any gunfire you hear in the background

Attached: 1535362687152.jpg (375x380, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM5Am6rIu-s
forums.brianenos.com/topic/235661-so-you-want-to-load-9-major-heres-what-to-do/
wallowa.com/news/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting/article_b148a9a9-2280-5ca8-968f-3e7a84fcdc1a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lazy thread. Eat shit.

Today's lesson: +P+ a shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=oM5Am6rIu-s

Did you watch it? I like the fact that Paul let's people send him ammo to shoot that's hard to find videos of elsewhere, he'd probably got a nice little stockpile by now. I think I'm going to go back to Speer 115+p+, I recently shot my carry ones and replaced with 124. They performed outstanding, a couple Chronod close to 1400 fps, great expansion/damage. They're super easy to control too, almost no different than shooting 115 target FMJ

I barely got around 1350 with a 90gr xtp and a case full of power pistol... I wonder what powder they use for some of these.

you be the judge

A few of those 115s and one of the 124s Paul tested in the video were on the higher side of 1300. That's not too bad. Wonder if something like a Glock 34 would kick em up a notch

so today
>PA
i wanted to talk about
>BOM PATATATATA
so. to begin with
>TATA

Those Gold Dots were ringing in at some 470 ft/lbs. That's pretty damn good for 9 millimeter

The first 18mins is just chronographing. just skip to the 19min mark

Q: So how'd we do?

[ ] good
[x] well...

I want to wear your fucking ears around my neck while going full xenophobe on my ffffing m16 "gulf war" who am I?????? Feel it PAUL?????no one shoots that good, your numbers are freaking impossible, I give up

Read this thread.
To make Major Power Factor a 115 grain bullet needs 1435 fps.
This is for Open Class USPSA.
Your Ruger pocket pistol might not last long shooting Major PF loads.

forums.brianenos.com/topic/235661-so-you-want-to-load-9-major-heres-what-to-do/

Wow you are so cool

Attached: 1549281904396.jpg (400x400, 24K)

let's crunch the numbers

we're posting on Jow Forums today so please bear with the sound of anons shitflinging in the background

Attached: Capture.png (401x358, 141K)

>*murders you and gets away with it*
nothing personal kid

No, the lesson was 9mm is shit.

>be Robert Mills
>tending to your garden
>your Jewish neighbor, Paul Harrell, walks up
>"Hey Bob, what would you say to joining me and the boys on a little camping trip this evening?", he says
>try thinking of an excuse not to go
>"Isn't it supposed to snow tonight?"
>Paul looks up at the sky
>"Looks pretty clear to me.", he says. "Come on, it'll be fun."
>reluctantly, you accept his offer
>kiss your wife and kids goodbye
>hours later, you arrive at the camp site exhausted
>hit the hay early
>45 minutes later, you wake up to something spattering across your face
>open your eyes and see pic related
>panicked, you scurry out of your bedroll, get your footing, and scream at Harrell, asking just what the hell is wrong with him
>"That's a long story. Instead, let me give you an anecdo-"
>take a swing at Harrell's face
>he sidesteps out of the way, grabs your wrist, pushes your face into the ground, yanks down your sweatpants, and shoves his circumcised phallus into your asshole
>Paul screeches something in Arabic before running over to his SpongeBob pajama pants and using them as a cum rag to finish in
>with a bleeding asshole, you see a window of opportunity and hobble towards your truck
>noticing you climb into the cab, Paul grabs his trusty M16A1 and, after debating whether he should go with the Winchester 5.56 green and white box 55 grain Full Metal Jackets or the Federal 5.56 yellow and purple box 55 grain Full Metal Jackets, he opts for the former
>starting up your pickup, you shift it into reverse and floor it away from camp
>Paul charges towards you butt naked while magdumping into the cab, fatally wounding you
>by the time authorities are notified and arrive, two inches of snow have (((conveniently))) covered up all the semen, blood, footprints, and other evidence coating the ground, leaving investigators with only Paul's word that it was a "defensive shoot"
>every year, Paul visits your headstone, thinks back on the incident, rubs one out, and then leaves

Attached: 13256523.png (392x273, 149K)

whats his score so far?

hyper ammo sellers hate him

What the hell? I'm really gonna need a quick rundown on this one.

Attached: 1543906867598.jpg (1024x798, 217K)

dude at a campsite drove around and then went right towards his campsite and wife, he lit his ass up

Paul Harrell killed a guy while camping. Was ruled self-defense. It probably was, but Jow Forums likes to joke about it actually being a cold blooded murder.

It doesn't help that Harrell has another non-fatal self-defense shooting as a civilian, and also killed some people during his time in the military.

That's why I stay in minor with my 9mm and go over to .40 if I wanna do major. Different user btw. I have a Glock 35 currently converted to 9. Been a minute since I've shot USPSA, need to get back out there

He seems to be slowing down on the presentations lately ? Also, he's from Oregon, when is he going to speak on the draconian anit-gun law bill

Sounds like a right badass. Would do the same if given the chance TBQH.

Attached: 1549043971406.jpg (600x600, 58K)

wallowa.com/news/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting/article_b148a9a9-2280-5ca8-968f-3e7a84fcdc1a.html

Attached: paul.jpg (391x398, 85K)