What does Jow Forums think of the Chilean army?

What does Jow Forums think of the Chilean army?

Attached: chile1.jpg (600x340, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1boQIi_GZ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: chile3.jpg (800x533, 152K)

Why does it exist?

I thought South America was the land of free republics of republican freedom where the Hispanics laugh and play away from the evil gringo?

Best in South America, but that doesn't mean much.

Do they still throw commies out of choppers? I feel like they need some practice in venezuela...

Coastline acquisition

>tfw when Chile shall fulfill its manifest destiny and conquer all the worlds coastlines

Kicked Bolivia and Peru's ass and stole their clay, but that's like being first place in the Special Olympics.

Attached: 1200px-Map_of_the_War_of_the_Pacific.en2.svg.png (1200x1949, 425K)

Probably as a deterrent to Argentina when they were on their "everything is ours" kick.

It’s a South American nation that maintains Prussian military tradition, which is kind of cool. They’ve done well historically, but I don’t know what they do now.

Looking into it more, they’re extremely well equipped, disciplined, and organized.

At least in direct comparison to their neighbors.

I've heard both an Argentinian(tine?) and Bolivian from Santa Cruz that people in Santa Cruz politics practically beg Chile to annex them so they don't have to be associated with the monkeys in the rest of the country.

Why are they dressing Mexicans like Nazis?

Krauts trained them and gave them equipment back in the day, and it still shows.
They look more German than the BundesWehr, despite being a bunch of beaners.

I mean if they would return to Prussian discipline I could already see how they get invaded for "looks like nazi step to me" shit.

Pretty cool.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-17-14h28m30s978.png (1280x720, 726K)

""

Attached: HOWDY HITLER!!!.jpg (512x341, 62K)

whiter than Germany

Whiter than fr*nce

They haven't done anything worthwile in quite some time.
>pic related

Attached: 1548578748589.jpg (480x691, 61K)

They were best between 1973-1990
youtube.com/watch?v=1boQIi_GZ1g

(Chilean noise)
Mi general Augusto pinochet, le saluda su pueblo tan querido

>Best in South America

No, that's Brazil

>Brazilian army
>THE BEST
let me tell you i've got no experience with other countries armies but man i don't wanna know how fucked something must be in order to be worse than that shitshow

To break up unions and surpress anyone that doesn't want to be a part of the (((global banking system)))

the kingdom of Chile was older than Argentina/Plata

You guys don't understand, The countries in South America weren't just colonies, they were vassal kingdoms of the Spanish empires made of colonists AND natives. The borders are not only natural, they're historically coherent.

They look like the German empire in WWI