This is kriss

This is kriss

Say something nice about him

Attached: maxresdefault-2.png (800x335, 229K)

looks very futuristic

I like his color

My favorite gun from MW2

I considered getting one, but someone pointed out how small the actual “gun” part of it is, and how small the barrel is, I decided it’s not worth it compared to other PDWs or a PS90 or something

I want one

if it could have a hair trigger somehow it would be great to fire rapidly...

shotgun version when

It comes in a 10mm flavor

Why haven’t they made a 5.56 version yet? Is it even possible?

>high pressure round
>direct blowback
>gimmick recoil system
>polymer
what do you think retard

It's a plastic (literally abs quality) piece of shit that only zoomers like.

>b-but the recoil system is so good!
So good that literally no organization has adopted it, kriss of switzerland went bankrupt over it, and it's desperately trying to make sales buy selling a gimped version to civilians.

Cute arsonist.

Not with the way it is designed, no.

He cute

Attached: tumblr_phlmqytuyi1ueo2cbo1_1280.png (794x1374, 274K)

If they made a rifle version, I’d assume they would use different materials able to handle the pressure

Idk if their gimmick recoil system would work for larger rounds which is what I said in my post

Inb4
>tumblr

>Kriss of switzerland went bankrupt.
So bankrupt that the US branch opened an extremely high dollar importing business specifically for Swiss surplus firearms in immaculate condition. Each commanding well over 2,000 dollars.

"Why is your suppressor longer than your barrel?"

Listen noguns, its not about the materials or the gimmick recoil system, its about the fact that it is a direct blowback gun. If you dont know that using direct blowback with a rifle caliber isnt possible u have much to learn

>abs quality
Pretty sure it's glass filled nylon, which is really good stuff. It's way more feasible to manufacture an efficient/lightweight or complex design in plastic than it is with metals.

Implementing a roller delayed system in the Kriss wouldn't be hard at all.

Yea if you did it would still be incredibly retarded with the short barrel, long receiver, and gimmick recoil system. Might as well create a new gun and dress it up as a vector

Yes, because if they make a rifle caliber one I'm sure they'll keep the 5" barrel. A design choice that was made because it was intended to shoot .45ACP, a caliber that sees minuscule benefit in barrels over 5"

The wobbles are very sexylike.

Listen retard, it has a short barrel because of the retarded recoil mechanism behind the magazine. This recoil mechanism is useless now and would be extra useless in a rifle caliber, thereby defeating ANY reason to try to make this sub gun into an assault/battle rifle. Jesus christ

And introducing a locked breach would reduce the material needed for that oversized recoil mechanism. Who's the retard here?

They make a drop in binary trigger specifically for the vector

You. You are the retard. By eliminating the recoil system that the gun is built around, you are basically left with designing a completely new gun that does nothing better than any other rifle on the market you fucking retard. Im not responding to this stupid shit anymore
Yea but its binary only, no semi mode. Still cool

Who said anything about removing the recoil system you actual mongoloid. It's heavy and huge because it requires mass because it's b l o w b a c k. You're incorrect and your sperging makes you look like an actual fucking downie.

Stupid people like you see a 308 vector on siege and think it would work well in real life

What the fuck is siege? I'm saying it's viable, it's obviously not being done because there's no fucking demand.

Just piss off dude, how about you draw a picture of what a vector would look like with a rifle mag and the recoil system infront of the trigger, then shove it up your ass

Better yet, fuck nigger. How about you post yours, then shove it up your own ass.

Attached: 1533410787525.jpg (897x1594, 364K)

I dont buy trash guns with no purpose
Heres a pic of what ur dream gun would look like

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-044554_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 225K)

So you're broke?
Understood.

Attached: 1543782153869.jpg (746x1157, 197K)

Here rainbow six drew it better.

Attached: R6S-v308.jpg (1309x523, 86K)

Lol my guns are worth about half as much as my house cost, nice try tho
You should get the franklin armory binary for ur mp5, got one in mine and its sick
I thought about getting a vector to suppress seeing as its one of few modern 45acp sub guns, but its recoil system is trash from what ive seen and serves no purpose except to lengthen the gun and shorten the barrel

So you have opinions on a gun you've never fired? Sounds like Jow Forums.

>hair trigger
>shotgun version
go away this isn't day/k/are

>Idk if their gimmick recoil system would work for larger rounds which is what I said in my post

Well it doesnt work for the rounds its chambered in, so i doubt it would work for rifle rounds

If they made 10mm Glock stendos, I'd get a 10mm Vector. It is a cute gun. I'd even SBR it. .45 is good for suppressed use though so maybe I'd get it in .45.

You are correct i have never fired one because idk anyone who buys gimmick guns. But when literally everyone who ever reviewed the gun says its recoil system is useless in semi and questionable in FA im gonna take an educated guess and say its stupid. The best factor about the gun is its super fast two shot burst that you will never have and cant replicate even with a binary

futuristic-looking, but dumb

ETS is working on them right now, and kriss has announced 10mm magazine extensions at shot show.

If there is one good thing to come from the vector project its stendo 45 glock mags and hopefully 10mm stendos soon

>Be an absolute retard with no knowledge about firearms or mechanics behind them
>B but gais I haz guns
Youre still an absolute retard, holy fuck. Read a book nigger

And I'm wrong where?

Here

Okay, I'll bite. How is that wrong.

Is this a bait? Youre asking me why muh stronger materials wouldnt work while not even understanding the implications
>why do people not make vests from diamod

>Jow Forums is one person now.
You can just say you had the wrong person.

Attached: 1525592211065.jpg (529x174, 16K)

Dude ive been arguing with him for 30 min its not gonna get through

I want one but make it a bullpup.

Attached: v.jpg (482x315, 22K)

he
goes
skrrrr

Attached: FUCKED WOJAK.jpg (584x530, 216K)

>him

No where, retards like don't realize that youcould still get the downward recoil impulse with non delayed blowback systems

It looks... bigger than it needs to be

Kriss does now sell 10mm 33 round extensions.

Attached: 10mm.png (398x411, 260K)

MUH

carbine version sucks, get the pistol version. They now have a sexy version with a folding SBA3 brace.

This is an MP7. Say something nice about it.

Attached: 7-MP7-helio-RIGHT.jpg (1631x1152, 287K)

Fat Americunts can't get them

Cute 'n comfy

Attached: trapkriss.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

Yeah we can you stupid fuck.

He has a very unique gas system, it moves like half an inch and sends the entire bolt flying backwards.

Attached: hmm buzz.jpg (481x506, 27K)