Simple psychological weapons, the type that point out not to be fucked with

Simple psychological weapons, the type that point out not to be fucked with

(Share your examples, faggots)

Attached: nottheunabomber.jpg (1224x1632, 361K)

So how long until you shoot up your school?

Err, not in school shlomo

That person is ugly as fuck. The aviators are retarded huge too.

Keep your dick in your pants for Christs sakes

I love fedora posts

Sorry let me fix that:
>So how long until you shoot up a school

>Wanting to stick out like a sore thumb
Might as well as wear a shirt saying "I own and carry a gun and have fantasies about stopping a shooter" or wearing cargo pants when you don't look dressed for work. The Grey Man idea exists because you don't want to be shot first or suspect.

Attached: f80bc457a6933be898ff0f809d0252f6caaf5cc675f0c17efeb536cac58be660.jpg (710x710, 79K)

>When your mom stops calling me to suck my dick

If you think that's a fedora post, you're also retarded. You dress like a faggy teenager too. At least you're not a nigger.

Niggers look away like they're me looking at them.

Power armor fursuits

Attached: CKlaw_TheGestaltProject.jpg (1280x790, 599K)

How could anyone take k seriously when its posters look like this

>People taking Jow Forums serious
Topkek

>the type that point out not to be fucked with
Well your fucking queer outfit certainly doesn't communicate that. You look like you have an altar to ted kaczynski in your closet and take fat black pipe in your ass on the regular. You would stick out in any crowd and nothing about your dress or demeanor is going to stop someone from fucking with you unless they are equally as spastic as you seem to be.

I suppose you live somewhere different, I understand

If that's you, these aviators do NOT fit. There's a reason they come in varying widths. They are riding too low, too, as the eyebrows should ride with or under the upper rim.
Honestly, this guy looks like your average cafeteria mumbler, which eventually graduates to McDonald mumbler, who think good shit will happen to him if he looks 'cool' in public places.

No fucking wonders even /fa/ looks down on Jow Forums.

Lol

Where do you live that you wouldn't come off as a freak wearing that? In all honesty people are probably looking away because they don't want you to see them laughing at you. I promise you, that look is not badass or intimidating to any normies. A brown leather jacket, high mirror aviators, and a poorly fitting hood just make you look like that kid in high school that everybody thought should probably be in the special needs class.

>You would stick out in any crowd and nothing about your dress or demeanor is going to stop someone from fucking with you unless they are equally as spastic as you seem to be.
Is this what it comes down too, then? Autists revealing their powerlevel in public to attract other autists so they can make friends? This is some sort of concrete jungle peacockery if I ever saw some!

Seriously though, niggers don't like looking at white people with these sorts of glasses, ask me how I know

Attached: yeahafagiknowlol.jpg (1224x1632, 379K)

>concrete jungle peacockery

Attached: 1546391802760.gif (391x365, 890K)

Saved

Already looking better.

Real talk, dress well with an expensive watch, have muscles from years of gym, and walk fast and powerfully with long strides. You'll tend to be given space and treated well

You look a lot better like that, but if you think Jamal is gonna reconsider you as a target purely because of your glasses, you're completely lost in LARPland.

Nobody like looking at uggos like you. Glasses are irrelevant and only indicate to predators your weakness and inability to make eye contact with other adults.

Thank you, good advice, first person not to knock me for looking different than they would

Working out, you weak-chinned faggot.

Nah I've seen it. They look down like bitches, not joking

This is the only right answer. Appear confident and strong but don't make yourself stick out. Although the expensive watch part makes less sense because that might just make a particularly bold nigger target you on purpose.

Hey William

Thanks, dad

Fair, we don't have niggers here so it's mostly about making cops and such treat you better.

Looks better, without the full-mirror aviators too which I forgot to dab on in my earlier comment actually. Glasses riding high and well, eyebrows barely visible. Without the hood, you also don't look like you're trying to hide your fatness. The only thing you can work on is your facial hair. Not sure exactly how you could make it better, as you obviously need it to make your chin look less missing.
I cannot begin to understand why you'd go with THAT picture as you OP and then decide to pull a shyamalan on us like that. That fuck, man?
Just be careful not to butter that toast too thick. Trying to chadwalk can only make you look like an idiot. Walk leisurely and let your body fill in the gaps.

Being white helps out with that, being that we usually don't yell at the cops and greet them politely, can't tell you how many tickets that's got me out of

>They look down like bitches, not joking
Do you know how gorillas telegraph their attack? They look away from their target just enough to make it appear as though they weren't going to pounce, eye up their victim with peripheral vision, and then charge down. That's exactly what most nogs do as well. Just because someone looks away (particularly a nigger) doesn't mean they're not sizing you up for an unexpected sucker punch.

Walking with long strides isn't chadwalking. I don't mean try to look imposing, just make it clear you have a destination in mind, aren't walking aimlessly, and dont have time for distractions

Rolling onto your back and jerk off into your own mouth in front of your enemies. They'll be so shocked that you have drop 5 of them before anyone does anything.

Attached: 1549654468456.jpg (600x522, 73K)

You're fat.

>Not sure exactly how you could make it better, as you obviously need it to make your chin look less missing
Fucking roasted

Attached: 1548783479011.jpg (503x503, 16K)

>but if you think Jamal is gonna reconsider you as a target purely because of your glasses, you're completely lost in LARPland.

>Be OP
>Huge faggot
>Walking down the street wearing my Niggerproof Aviators
>See thug on other side of street
>Pic related
>I found my mortal enemy
>Make eye contact
>Start walking towards each other
>He's reaching into his coat
>ohfuck.jpg
>I reach for my 4'o'clock 1911 to draw
>NigNug shouts "Let 'er rip!"
>I draw and fire
>He drops, Beyblade spilling falling from his hand
>I love my Niggerproof Aviators

Attached: NigNug.jpg (870x1110, 513K)

I live with them, user. Have for 34 years. I know how to deal with wild animals, I kill them for fun.

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-110911_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x811, 436K)

Well, we've both seen it. People who try too hard to look imposing and sure-of-themselves when they walk. Sort of people who think aloofness equals purposefulness. You either powerwalk, or you don't. There is no try.

>all these clueless cringelords discussing how to be alpha
>on fucking Jow Forums

Attached: 1548988079569.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

No chin.

Attached: images (1).png (205x246, 5K)

Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot.

I'm also a Texan, eating good food and having a huge penis is part of the culture

Attached: 000234.jpg (1354x1360, 84K)

I actually want to punch the guy in pick. I don't think you are doing it right.

Good to know, why would you say that?

Attached: 201610251517img-hawaiian-punch-punchy-opie_132517282882.png (460x250, 111K)

You look like a douche that hangs out with inappropriately young people. Again, like the OP I instantly have the urge to hit you. Opposite of the desired effect.

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-113340_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1063x748, 414K)

I don't hang out with any people. Except you retards. And my dog.

Oozing poser. Nobody likes a poser.

>niggers don't like looking at white people with these sorts of glasses, ask me how I know

You're probably right.

But that doesn't mean you're actually deterring aggression. If anything it just makes them think they need to be sneaky if they act aggressively. They'll cold clock you from behind, rather than talk a bunch of shit as they invade your personal space, push you, and then eventually throw a punch.

>Simple psychological weapons, the type that point out not to be fucked with
Sounds like magical thinking to me, OP.

I would disagree, where I live, if they look at you and feel you're weak as a white man, they'll fuck with you. They don't do that to me without glasses, let me be clear. However, they also do bitchlook when you do look like you're a cop or whatever you might decide the look I'm going for is
>inb4 pussy

I lived in a mug infested area for 5 years. I didn't try to show I was tough or anything. I just kept fit and walked normally. If a mugger was anywhere near me, I'd make eye contact and nod like the muggers do to eachother. Always walked quickly and with purpose. No swagger, just head up and eyes on anyone nearby. But with muggers, you've got to be careful about eye contact since they think everything's a power game or challenge of some sort. So I just avoided large groups of them altogether. If you're paying attention, you can spot them a block away, and it doesn't look like you're trying to avoid them when you cross the street or make a turn.
I'd often wear headphones without music playing so I could hear what's going on around me, but also choose to ignore things I didn't want to respond to. I bought a decent pair of closed-back headphones that cupped my ears and reduced sound by 10db or so. That way, I'd protect my ears a little if I had to shoot, but I could still hear footsteps or any relevant noises. In the city, you're often overwhelmed with tons of sound anyway, so damping the sound a little bit doesn't disadvantage you much. And damn it's convenient to ignore muggers shouting at you from across the street. I don't know why, I guess it's a cultural thing, they think they're entitled to conversation or interaction with anyone walking by.
I wore a denim trucker jacket, fitted around the waist, tank tops during summer, and combat boots during winter. And just generally tried not to look like a basedboy, which is probably their #1 target because they've got good phones, fat wallets, and they're too afraid to do anything.

I've had 34 years of learning how niggers where I live work, the instructions might be different where you live

Is this seriously a thread about some douche who thinks he's a badass cause he wears glasses?

Where was this?

White Center, in Seattle. I know, Seattle right? Well, depending on where you are, there's plenty of shit going down that nobody ever talks about. Gunshots were the music of the night all summer long.

Why the watch ?

To get someone to try and steal it so you can fuck them up, for the keks

Us calling you a stupid faggot isn't hanging out.

I live in a part of Houston where when you hear gunshots you joke "well, some nigger just got killed"

But I like it, user

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-120314_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1059x803, 366K)

Yeah, it's funny, I've heard about 10 of them getting shot, and three of them died. 90% of gunshots were drivebys, that didn't hurt anyone. But it was always exhilarating to pop on the police scanner and find out whether anyone was hit. They can't aim for shit, apparently, though I suspect a lot of the time they were just trying to play gangsta for their crew and just firing wildly with no intent to hit anyone.
One time, some nog hit a kid at 120 yds with a pistol while firing blindly into the woods at night. They'd had an altercation before, and somehow he actually tagged one in the head at that distance. But most of the time, they were missing eachother at 10 yards or less.

I just hear niggers getting shot and only making it to the news if there's a good story behind it, otherwise I just hear dead nigger

Way better. Leave the hood and big aviators at home

It doesn't even bother me, I've had people come over and get shocked when they hear it, I just laugh and politely say "one less nigger"

Challenge them to mutual combat and end them all, one by one. The provided weapons, squirt guns with ricin.

Castor beans ftw

>no chin
>receding hairline
>graying hair
>autistic sunglasses
>skinnyfat

jesus fucking christ

>Lol, fag on Jow Forums
Where's your picture, neck beard

Yeah, what I heard on the scanner rarely made it to the news. If it's gang related, they just didn't report on it. If it involved bystanders, it'd make the news. This last fall, those fucking animals decided to drive-by one of their 'ops' as he was walking past a business with big plate glass windows. They fired 9 times, missed him at 7 yards, but hit the receptionist behind him in the face. White woman, too.
That's the sort of shit that made me leave the neighborhood. I'm married, and my wife was too important to me to let gangster laser tag happen all around her. We had two drivebys at our corner. One of which the cops drove up, saw no bodies, and kept driving. I found the shell casings the next day. They didn't even bother to investigate. Even when they did kill people, it usually went unsolved. The only solved cases I was aware of were when the nogs stayed in the same car and kept driving around like idiots.
It was always funny having company and not flinching when we'd hear 'pop, pop, popopopop' down the street. We were right next to a big hangout park where they'd all gather at night and throw bbq's. For some reason, large gatherings can't happen without at least a big multi-challenger fistfight. And more often than not, that results in a driveby a little bit later.
My wife went from being anti-gun to pro-gun really fucking fast. I just texted her "at the gun shop" a few weeks after we moved there. She responded with "get me one plz". I was a gun n00b then and just bought two Glock 19s. His and hers. I knew just enough about guns to tell the clerk to fuck off with his Springfield XD hard sell.

Lol, where I come from, every time there's a shooting that makes it on the news people buy up the gun stores in fear they're about to lose their gun rights, and they're not going to do it without a fight.

That fat round baby face

Yeah I know.. it will only get better with age....

>pudgy cheeks
>tiny mouth
Fuck, you look like you are covering for never having lifted a single weight

I'm a farm faggot. I do plenty of hard work that doesn't involve being around a bunch of faggots in leotards

>if I grow a beard,they won't notice a lack of chin.

>t. without a beard I could walk into a highschool and not be noticed

You're skinny fat with no neck. Modern farm boys ride 90% automated industrial harvesters, fag. You. Have. No. Neck.

>proud of a van dyke
Hows post op life treating you, tranny?

Lol, no, it won't. Bitch face gets worse as cheeks sag.

This may be the most pathetic face on Jow Forums

And, it belongs to a noguns tranny fag.

You look like an ugly retard and you dress like an edgy high schooler. Shave, take a shower, and learn how to style yourself. Those aviators do NOT fit your face shape

>Melanin Enriched Skin
>Sports brand Sweatshirt(hood up for bonus points)
>Timberland boots or Jordan’s
>in a slightly upper class or “white” area

Wish I was lying senpai

Attached: image.jpg (1248x1504, 374K)

Thanks user

>i have big penor
That's some little dick energy if I ever saw it

More pics to jerk to

Attached: lolwut.jpg (1224x1632, 292K)

It looks like Tom Green from an alternative reality where he didn't strike it big on public access television.

Tom green was the best thing to come out of Canada.

bro ya gotta calm down

Most of these 'I must dress a certain way or else I get harassed by nigs' situations can be alleviated by driving a car. Go buy your 3k civic from /o/ and free yourself from the need to dress like an 80s action hero.

Driving is unethical

According to who or what? I drive a gas guzzler, it is great. I'm doing my part.

>THE FAT IS SWALLOWING HIS FUCKING CHIN

Attached: 1549174961769m.jpg (1024x576, 114K)