Duterte of the Philippines understands

That police "Brutality" is needed to help protect the community. Why can't Americans (which I am btw) understand that the War on Drugs works if we just do it him? Police are our friends not our enemies.

Police Lives Still Matter.

Attached: 2014-10-24-1033-thumb.jpg (570x365, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/entire-philippine-city-police-force-fired-killings-170916025615936.html
news24.com/World/News/duterte-berates-threatens-to-kill-corrupt-police-on-live-tv-20180807
scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2178574/one-more-death-dutertes-war-drugs-trust-philippine-police
news.abs-cbn.com/focus/01/30/17/you-are-corrupt-to-the-core-duterte-tells-cops
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-orders-police-stop-anti-drug-operations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Duterte suspended due process which is highly suspect. It's "all fine" if you've got a Cincinattus who only uses it for good, but 9 times out of 10 they've turned out to be Caesars who have used the power to effectively install themselves as monarch.

I'll relax on Duterte when he's declared the problem over, re-enables due process to step down a hero and hold free and fair elections.

Duterte stopped jack shit, drugs are still flooding Flipdom. And the even bigger crime smuggling has not stopped.

Largely because the Dutcuck family is in on the smuggling game to begin with. Davao is fucking built on smuggling.

Durterte's retarded policies utterly backfired and left the Philippines worse than when it started

I should also fucking add that Davao """death squad""" partly consist of communist rebels which Dutcuck befriended during his time as mayor there.

Dutcuck is a Mindanaoan warlord that should have never fucking held office. Now we're being sold off to Chinks because typical of Mindanao promdi politics, whoever pays the Caudillo wins.

Attached: Duterte Communists.png (499x474, 286K)

lmao Caesar was fucking awesome, suck my dick Catofag.

Fuck the senate and fuck optimates.

Attached: smugcute.jpg (614x464, 73K)

Get out, caliga fellitor

You must be retarded and/or intentionally ignorant of what has happened in the Philippines since

Who cares, he's killing druggies and losers. I don't care if it fails, he's killing druggy rejects.

I literally don't see anything wrong with shooting suspected drug dealers and users.

You can't violate human rights if what you kill isn't human.

Attached: 1520962642608.jpg (900x900, 785K)

how do you deliniate human from non-human? What happens if people start planting drugs on people they don't like?

We have a legal system for a reason.

>tfw you need income tax documentation to have a gun
>you can't get a gun with saved-up neetbux

just

Still doesn't solve the problem since he hasn't gone after the major drug lords who supply the small time pushers with drugs in the first place. It is still a very common problem, and killing 'suspected drug dealers' is usually used as an excuse fo an assassination or a killing. Dutertetard also loves sucking Chink dick as well.

innocent until proven guilty, commie.

You're precisely the kind of dumbass who sees nothing wrong with sweeping police liberties because you can't fathom that the police would use them to kill anyone

>Police use their free pass to kill drug dealers to kill literally anyone cause they need zero evidence to say they were a dealer

Maybe rub those two brain cells together and see if you can ponder how this is being abused

>That police "Brutality" is needed to help protect the community.
Imagine being such an absolute cuckold

>Why can't Americans understand that the War on Drugs works if we just do it [his way]?
Because we aren't a recovering colony with a GDP adjusted for PPP at 1/7th of most G20 countries. I drive home without thinking about it most nights after work. In our Manilla office, we have to provide cots if our employees work late because it isn't safe to drive home.

The two scenarios aren't comparable at all.

Lmao move to a less gay state

> t. Ohio NEET hasguns

>suspected drug dealers and users.
I suspect you of being a drug dealer. RIP.
Oh, you want proof? But you just said you were ok with suspected ones being shot. Stupid fucking nigger.

>and losers

He says unironically while posting on Jow Forums

Attached: thehacker4chan.jpg (832x591, 39K)

It's working great, the media is absolutely silent about the Philippines, which speaks volumes about it's effectiveness. Before it went into effect the media would kvetch about how bad it was that the liberals and druggies were getting shot and it's bad and shieeet. After? NOT A PEEP. If you've lived in a cave for the past 20 years, I'll inform you that if the right wing does anything successful the media won't cover it at all.

>It's working great
Considering how absolutely shitty crime reporting was in Manilla before Duerte, I'm curious how you know Duerte's policies are making progress. I'm all for the Phillipines getting their own De Gaulle, but I want some hard data.

>owning guns
>Believing police brutality is good
Go suck King George's cock you fucking redcoat

It's not working. It's turning into the wild west, soon to be somalia levels of anarchy, because you can shoot anyone and say "oh he had a dime bag on him, he's a dealer"

You're a very stupid person to make a claim so easily disproven

aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/entire-philippine-city-police-force-fired-killings-170916025615936.html

news24.com/World/News/duterte-berates-threatens-to-kill-corrupt-police-on-live-tv-20180807

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2178574/one-more-death-dutertes-war-drugs-trust-philippine-police

news.abs-cbn.com/focus/01/30/17/you-are-corrupt-to-the-core-duterte-tells-cops

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-orders-police-stop-anti-drug-operations

>if we just do it him?
how high are you user?

Attached: 1548656572966.jpg (751x799, 69K)

Ceaser was a nigger
the senate were also niggers
VIVAT PLEBEM

Attached: 726546._UY475_SS475_.jpg (475x475, 48K)

Jow Forums always shows its true colors in threads like this

>I have my guns to protect myself from an overreaching government
>Man, I just wish the government would kill all the people I don't like

>drugs are bad
honest white folk like to get stoned and drunk
this no drugs kick is the same bullshit the powers that be have been trying to push for 800 years. they do it for the production quota, and because even with DUI law cars are fucking retarded dangerous. the real problem is that the public education system has created a completely deranged public that craves instant gratification and material wealth, but because there is always a better gun, a faster car, and a younger wife these foolish people endlessly chase bullshit, if if you let that idiot near an opium plant he wont be able to control himself. DRUGS ARE DANGEROUS, but people have been doin dangerous shit for thousands of years, being born is dangerous. to deny yourself drugs is to deny the full range of the human experience, namely the experience of altered states. im not gonna go on because im already writing a book, but basically everything in moderation, and smart people shouldn't be punished because idiots.

Attached: why45isslow.jpg (1080x1440, 183K)

>That police "Brutality" is needed to help protect the community.

>Be Peenoise Police
>Jail U on trumped up charges.
>in a secret cell even that nobody knows.
>demand """"bail""""" that is more like a ransom note.
>get protected by Dutcuck Rhetoric.
>"hurr we protecting!"

TBF every time Americans bitch about police I fucking laugh. Not because I am a "blue lives matter" guy. but because Flip police are far, far worse. The worst Ameripolice can get is Keystone Cope niggery.

the mood in america is more turning towards abolishing the police at least among the poor. the police are having a harder and harder time finding friends, and in america they still need friends.
and also if you are from the Philippines you should look into your own history in relation to our government and how barbaric the military acted in your country. they do regularly act in a not dissimilar way here, the media just doesn't usually cover violence against black people unless they can show it from a purely leftist platform. ie tamir rice, vs the black panthers. the people of the world look to america and if we were not dealing with our own repressive police state there would be more public outcry for yours, as it stands there is still some coverage like thisVIVAT PLEBEM

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 12K)

based and Popular-pilled

"honest white folk like to get stoned and drunk"
>stoned
>white
pick one, nigger.

listen you christians are the niggers goddamit whites were merry as hell we drank and fucked and fought
thor and oden were so much cooler than your dumbass yaweh jew demon, fucking christfags deserve their cross cant even be bothered to read your own book

Attached: 1526173233490.jpg (750x747, 77K)

>reads this
For people like you I'd just carry around bags of flour for.

Why would you carry my flour?

No bootlickers allowed.

Attached: welcometoK.jpg (1024x800, 263K)

The problem is that it leaves the door open to some retard that isn't so awesome. You know, like some gook that kills all of the birds or some Emperor that'll rather have buttsex with young boys and empty the state grain reserves than rule his country.

Mexican andy?

So when I hack you into pieces with an axe I just drop a dime bag of flour. Police just see a bag of white powder and go "oh another druggie".

The crime suppression model gives police greater discretion, focusing on police tactics and pretrial confessions, often at the cost of individual rights. This is in contrast to the due process model which focuses on the judicial process, ensuring fair trial, to protect individual rights. Know what you're asking for when you ask for something. Duterte may be solving one problem, but he is creating another for those people trying to live regular lives in his country

Attached: 1540217824165.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Amazing, a real life internet tough guy threatening murder after being proven wrong on Jow Forums

>Claims the media has never spoken about the Philippines since the drug war started
>Soundly proven wrong
>Yeah well I'll kill you

Attached: 1324422210301.jpg (251x240, 5K)

>gives police greater discretion
I would argue that it actually gives police less discretion as it forces police to make arrests to satisfy quotas and keep numbers up. Greater discretion would be better training (by that I mean combat and defensive training, not the politically motivated "training" we see now) coupled with a wider variety of weapons and tactics being distributed out to the police.
>in contrast to the due process model which focuses on the judicial process, ensuring fair trial, to protect individual rights.
Currently in the US there is no separation of Executive, Legislative and judicial power. The cop who arrests you is going to work with the prosecutor and with the Judge, and in turn the prosecutor and the Judge will ensure that little to no charges are filed and sentences will be very lenient for any cops who violate civil rights. The genesis of this problem is the worship of the "law" by these three branches of the government. In regards to the drug war and any government laws, you have to view them as the constructs of a man made society. If the individual cannot decide what is good for them and good for the society then (((they))) will decide through the law for you. When you realize that "breaking the law" is completely artificial structure that is based in nothing at this point, then you are free to break and construct your life as needed. Degenerates of both the lowest and highest classes do this to serve themselves, but true just living comes through truth and will power. This cannot be quantified into law and therefore any law made generic to rule a society as a whole will suffer from the same social ailments, leaving us back at square one.

Attached: Libertarian_Tree_Flag.png (2400x1600, 337K)

Lol you are rather stupid.

God ancaps are so fucking cringey.

Yikes. I understand the need for LEO because mob policing/"direct democracy" us draconian, but I think as LEO you've really gotta check the Ego, as well as keep your ears to what the American public wants, as opposed to your faulty perception based on the LEO collective, and the American people are overwhelmingly wanting a different path than the played out War on Drugs, which does nothing but keep the Prison Industry complex staffed with workers for victimless crimes. My 2 cents

user are you familiar with what that tree is in your AnCap flag?

Attached: 1457856315200.jpg (443x443, 150K)

fuck the police

Take your astroturfing horseshit to Jow Forums, you've been posting this shit daily, all week.

cuck

>letting people with the memetic virus known as liberalism live
You faggots are the reason guns are getting banned.

>Caudillo
spanish? is that a word in flip too?