Hollywood abominations

Post monstrosities of props from TV and film.

Attached: Weird fucking gun on Z Nation.webm (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F__tcYYBmTo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zo5ju4EVLc
youtu.be/UExcdWxmev8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_AiQccyPg
youtu.be/ospNRk2uM3U
youtube.com/watch?v=6P3uwl5HzzQ
youtu.be/8ZpGTXPmAeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 6331943.png (1080x716, 650K)

Attached: Sop-313-glckunk.jpg (1054x609, 85K)

Attached: 600px-Young-ones-ernest-3.jpg (600x387, 58K)

I didn't even know it was possible to make a neat little gun like the vz61 look so fucking stupid

Looks like a scorpion with a fixed stock.

Kinda looks like an air force d00d, so teeny tiny stowable gats wouldn't exactly be strange.

What am i looking at here?

A deagle brand glawk

stealthiest hitman on any tv show

A fake movie prop gun that, despite appearing in about three frames of a single episode of The Sopranos about ten years ago, Jow Forums still enjoys sperging out to at the slightest opportunity to this very day.

>Z nation
Nothing on that show was ever supposed to make sense.

Attached: sadsad.jpg (800x600, 209K)

t. Vito
Begone you fat faggot

Attached: 1271793808.jpg (325x240, 12K)

Pastrami salami, you spaghetti marinara!

I would actually buy this

Sidearm from Space: Above and Beyond, am I right?

That is correct

Attached: 1428450398181.gif (450x450, 866K)

Attached: 1508211200297.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

I had one of those in 2rd grade
>Pic related

Attached: 316168.jpg (250x363, 37K)

>2rd
You need to go back

This isn't a Hollywood prop but it was made by film crews in the Soviet Union as an M16 stand-in.

Attached: 500px-StG44-M16-MovieProp.jpg (500x140, 21K)

Attached: no.png (292x292, 192K)

Is that Andre The Giant?

Attached: 1533247811473m.jpg (1024x428, 70K)

I honestly wouldn't mind a stock like that. Maybe I am becoming a fudd.

those are some strong hands and arms
perfect recoil compensation, you can't even see it

obligatory

Is that a famas?

Attached: I look like M16, but am really Kalash Hidden.jpg (1282x536, 153K)

how does that work?

why is he holding it like that

what is that from

I wouldn't know

Attached: Walking Dead Guns 1.webm (720x404, 2.8M)

what's that from anyone know

Attached: Walking Dead Guns 2.webm (720x404, 1.59M)

Cringe....This is part of the reason why I haven't followed American television of the American film industry for years.

Attached: Angry Suicidal Wojak.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

>Converted M2 Browning to shoot .22 LR

Attached: PKM 1.png (1874x616, 1.03M)

Attached: 1448090456378.png (229x274, 111K)

How does Justice Dept. fit so much combustible material into a single round?

Attached: Dredd 2012 incindary.webm (1280x536, 2.81M)

Jesus Christ...And I bet that a lot of gun-control advocates base their supposed knowledge of fire arms on this shit.

Attached: :k: Confused Screaming.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

Attached: 1368104069955.jpg (220x276, 12K)

A TV-Show called "person of interest". The gunplay sucks, but the show it isn't bad at all.

Someone post them already

Attached: steven.png (2816x1080, 2.75M)

With the power of 50000 gets.

Why in the name of all holy fuck does she keep moving her hands up and down like that!?

Attached: 1334935810477.jpg (468x825, 60K)

>caseless ammo

pure kino

Is this technique realistic?

Attached: Sicario Shooting.webm (1920x804, 686K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F__tcYYBmTo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zo5ju4EVLc

>being so new you don't know what bump-firing is

Makes no sense a tiger pushing out of cover

Attached: OccasionalPracticalLacewing-size_restricted.gif (500x251, 1.29M)

How did they get a firefly as an american crew?

Attached: 1515908146894.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

this is too fucking good

>does a wrestling move before reloading
Yep, thats resident evil alright. Honestly though a real operator would probably die in that scenario seeing as how the zombies just eat bullets

Attached: 2DAxwA3.gif (350x197, 1.69M)

The worst thing about that scene is the tiger taking out the 75mm Shermans before the anti-tank Sherman

>Taps bandana
Infinite ammo.

that's an "easy eight" variant

Attached: e8.png (492x373, 214K)

did you put the square peg into the round hole?

checked

>this whole clip
>so many problems, very sad
where to start?
but the dark haired chick is hot.
would fuck/10

That's not really bumpfiring in either of those though. You don't just slam your finger back and forth as fast as you can, you hold your finger stationary and push the gun into it so the recoil operates the firearm.

This is much better...

Attached: Japanese John Wick.webm (600x600, 1.96M)

came here to post this

Attached: mgshqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I don't have it but you're forgetting Leon's part.

Imagine their hearing

You need to press the button with the thumb to make the hi capacity bullets go faster in full auto.

sauce: I'm a gun expert on FOX

Using the patented Cokeman™ technique

youtu.be/UExcdWxmev8

Joss Whedon is so fucking shit

Because it's the future

Should have dropped the zombie on it's head

>How to make niggers love Hi-Points even more

Attached: downloadfile-162.jpg (450x305, 27K)

Nazi space magic. Same technology was utilized to fit 6 million biology entity into Incineration device.

Independent Studio Services flashpaper gun; they're used in film when blank converted guns can't be used safely or due to lack of permits to use them. There are a bunch of different kinds, enough that unless you know about them you won't usually notice them

Dressed up AKs like that are a sign a film was shot in Bulgaria

This is pretty great desu

NOT A SOLDIERS GUN

>Cokeman™
I've never used Buds because of Cockman. KYGunCo's been good to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_AiQccyPg

Damn this shows first season was so good then it became poopoo

>modernized Vz.61

What's wrong with it contextually? I can imagine some criminal finding some euro aftermarket parts for it since he doesn't care for history and wants a functional weapon. Would make even more sense if that is set in Eastern Europe.

>When tv producers cheap out on SFX or practical effects because normies already follow the show

Pure fucking trash, LMAO. They really need to stop with the bulletproof car shit as well and the retarded ricochet sparks effect; time for people to fucking die if they hide behind anything else than the engine block.

If he's not bitching about getting a left handed model, he's on an autism plane too deep for me to comprehend.

But this was sick as fuck user?

You have no idea... Recently got a noguns friend to build his first AR, but his parents are timid antiguns so he can't keep the rifle at home (yes he still lives with his parents). He stores his ammo at home though, and the other night he texted me asking "how do I store ammo so that it can't cook off in a fire?"
His mom had watched an episode of Chicago Fire where one of the firefighters died by getting shot by an ammo cookoff, and this seriously concerned the woman to the point she almost didn't let him keep the ammo. Never underestimate how dumb normies are.

I'm fucking perplexed by Americans being afraid of guns, I know its bad in the coastal areas but you'd really expect everyone else to be "yeah thats and AR, no big deal".

no one gives a shit about your fan fic lmao

We're all treated like children, not responsible adults, and children can't be trusted with guns.
HR, schools, govt, companies. They've taken the human factor out of everything so we can be autonomous drones.
An adult with a gun defies that thinking.

God damn, I knew this show was bad but this is almost inexcusable.

I honestly wish I was making this up.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-10-09-32-32.png (1440x2698, 398K)

You guys laugh but shit like this is the reason your average American is so anti gun nowadays. Kikewood movies and TV shows have been portraying firearms as:
>rifles and shotguns are able to send people flying through drywall when they're shot, so people think they're extra scarry and want them banned
>not a single person ever wears ear protection and suppressors are portrayed as tools that an assassin uses to kill discreetly, so people think suppressors are evil things that killers use
>characters are able to not only purchase but then handle full auto guns like a breeze, so people think gun stores are handing machine guns to kids
>since rifles like the m16 and m4 and ak are always portrayed as full auto/people never fire in semi auto, people think full auto is more dangerous
>and my personal favorite, shit like Scarlett Johanson in marvel movies taking on alien invaders with her glock 43 and it somehow being adequate, so people think women are able to become "badass warrior gurls" and magazine capacity doesn't matter so "high capacity magazines" should be banned
If you think about it, all these leftist gun grabbers seem to base their opinions about guns off what a handful of mass shooters do and mainly Hollywood movies. Vid related: the people making your laws have no idea what they're even trying to ban. Imagine a world in which anti abortion activists all unanimously claimed something 100% untrue, incorrect and influenced by Hollywood, like "abortion causes a ghost baby to form in the women's womb and haunt the mother forever and ever". Women would freak the fuck out (and rightfully so). But this bitch in vid related can say wharevr the fuck she wants and leftists will lap that shit up with a grin on their face and ask for more:
youtu.be/ospNRk2uM3U
They don't care that they don't know what they're taking about. They just don't care.

Attached: 1540036265227.jpg (800x850, 25K)

.50s ain't shit anyway, user

youtube.com/watch?v=6P3uwl5HzzQ

Attached: 1521106016950.jpg (418x359, 27K)

Isn’t it the show that had a zombie get high on a blunt?

Must be using futuristic caseless recoiless ammo

Attached: wut did u just say you lil bitch.png (960x960, 892K)

>don't get what you paid for
buuuuut guuuuuuuys running a business is haaaaaard, cut them some slack, at least it wasn't left handed :'(

I'd call you a cuck, but that would imply you've spoken to a woman for more than 2 minutes. For now I'll just have to call you a corporate dick-suck.

Attached: Bait.jpg (550x633, 34K)

Between the lighting and shaky camera, I genuinely can't find a difference. Certainly doesn't help he doesn't say anything.
Funny channels and funny dude though

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-094827.jpg (2280x1080, 496K)

The M16 is a gas operated weapon.
He's using his thumb to operate the manual gas pump to build up some base pressure. That's necessary to make the gun work.

youtu.be/8ZpGTXPmAeo

Attached: not-atf-30154975.png (500x506, 114K)

He ordered a revolver with a full lug barrel. What he received was another model with a half-lug barrel.
You can see the model he originally ordered at the start of the video.

Still he's dumb because full lug is for faggots.
Half lug master race!

>can't kill Rick with a fucking full auto machinegun that he's aiming with both hands
>doesn't even hit Rick's windshield but somehow manages to land a shot on the 1 inch frame above the glass
>gets fatally shot with perfect accuracy by a guy aiming a handgun one handed on a motorcycle
what the fuck kinda garbage is this?

>not just telling him that cooked off 5.56 is like a firecracker

You haven't alleviated his irrational fear yet, user. May have just been his mom's idea but he should still know that.

True. Joss is a god of all things cucked and onions.

gunfu is kino