Does anyone else here despise the firearms community? It's full of larpers, edgelords...

Does anyone else here despise the firearms community? It's full of larpers, edgelords, and boomers and I seriously can't handle them. When I go to gun conventions all I talk to are boomers who have this tough guy attitude and if it's not some old fuck then it's some young guy walking around with camo in public.
The only thing I can do now is keep to myself.

Attached: phag.jpg (720x406, 33K)

Yes. That's why YouTube channels like Paul Harrel are a breath of fresh air. The only person i enjoy talking gun stuff to is my dad

>When I go to gun conventions
“I deliberately entered a convention full of people I don’t like, and now I am mad. How could this be happening to me?”

Attached: 5AF3ED02-E2DD-445B-B6D1-984F1D9BE8D8.jpg (1800x1578, 222K)

I go to gun conventions to meet people who have interests in guns. And what ends up happening? I find out they are not what I expected. That's all.
I'm sure that happened to you when you had a furry meeting and ended up unexpectedly getting hiv from getting fucked up the ass.

Harrel is good. I like Hickok and Sootch too.

The general population is 95% retards. Why do you expect the firearm community to be different?

The only acceptable member of the community is my main man Hickok45

Attached: Hickok451.jpg (600x400, 56K)

On the internet most gun people are fucking insufferable but at the range aside from a few old fudds everybody I've met was pretty nice.

This guy is a genetic dead end. All of his grandchildren are black or something and he watched friends die for Israel. of course he is gonna act tough.

Every group has this when you get into a sport/hobby etc. its you

Who is it?

Camo can be pretty /fa/ if you know how to wear it user, but I'm assuming you mean the people who look like retards wearing it. Also why do you worry about what other people do, anyway?

I just hate that all the gun clubs in my area are insular invitation only affairs. I wanted to try USPSA but every club that participated near me isn't open to the general public.

I also often feel like so much of the community is former or active military/police that being neverserved can be limiting.

Just start your own club.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

James Yeager

Buck angels

pretty much this. the sheepdogs and dilettante psychologists (a la killologists) are particularly cancerous.

cringing @ u rn kid

My favorite are twinks like Lucas Botkin who has the sense of humor and charm of a damp rag, but posture like stone-cold killers. At least the faggots at InRangeTV have some charm.

Is that Christopher Kikewell? Otherwise known as the crying FBI traitor?

I'll let you in on a little secret: nothing will make you hate your hobby as much as the other people who also enjoy it.

The firearm community is probably dumber, considering the demographic. They're just useful for gun rights, and that's debatable considering how many are just israel-worshipping christcucks who would stand behind the latest neocon who wants to take guns away.

not even close retard

Gunblast back in the day

Take some time off, get some new hobbies. You'll be back in some way or another. As much as I fucking despise them it's the boomer fudds who still put the cash oomf behind a lot of the firearms market. For now anyway.

I'm not surprised.
I remember an interview with this guy who was a weapons otaku, he was asked why he liked guns so much. After a while he concluded that it was because "a gun makes a guy like me powerful, I don't usually feel powerful, but I like to imagine it".
So that's where you get the sheepdogs and edgelords, and general faggotry. It's people who desperately need to feel powerful. They love their hyper-individualist end of the world scenarios. They love the idea that guns give them power in that imagined world of theirs. I mean, look at nutnfancy. Perfect example.
But inside, they feel kinda empty, I'm sure.
Sad individuals.

Attached: 1374796030634.png (444x440, 117K)

Retarded like your mom when she did me in my poopy diapers?

ditch witch

>Thinking Christcucks like voting for Neo-abortionisfinethegaysarefine-cons

Neocons represent no one but the neocons. Actual Christians hate the neocons and rinos more than democrats.

>Actual Christians
Ok.

he has grandchildren?

They don't hate them enough not to vote for them over and over again for 50 years, so what does it matter?

>a literal fudd
He bent the knee fuck him I used to love him until he showed his true color as a fudd who doesnt really care about guns rights

Attached: 1508694219424.jpg (781x1024, 156K)

>When I go to gun conventions all I talk to are boomers who have this tough guy attitude
These people are the worst. They're into guns for the wrong reasons. If you're actually tough you don't waste time trying to project that aura. If you're really tough you don't care if someone thinks your weak, let them fuck around and find out.

Those dudes are just hard to deal with and I never listen to their opinion.

>I have a hobby
>I hate everyone with that hobby and I'm not exactly like them
I have really bad news for you.

How would one start a gun clib?

Fuck me, I'd kill for an actual gun convention. One part Shot Show, one part educational forum, one part celebration of all things firearms and firearm-related media.

I pretty much dislike 98 percent of the gun community.