Police in Spokane catch a felon painting a real shotgun to look like a toy...

Police in Spokane catch a felon painting a real shotgun to look like a toy. Is this the new frontier in evading the long arm of the ATF?

spokesman.com/stories/2019/feb/05/police-raid-felons-hotel-room-catch-him-painting-s/

Attached: painted_gun_2_22nJC77_t1170.jpg (620x455, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/video/video-shows-cleveland-officers-shooting-boy-holding-toy-gun/
youtu.be/WC1jy91bb_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_children_in_the_military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People have been doing that for a very long time. Why do you think cops shoot kids who play with toy guns in public?

because people do retarded things when they panic?

There was that Tamir rice kid I think he painted a bb gun with an orange tip black with sharpie it looked just like a 1911

why would he do this if guns are available up every republicans ass?

Attached: 1549573803870.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Wanna be warrior complex combined with low intelligence and bolstered by a court of public opinion and lack of accountability and legal ramifications.
If you are shooting first at a 9 year old stateside you are a worthless cunt of a human being.

have you ever had a firearm pointed at you by a stranger? Poor muzzle discipline at the range doesn't count

Don't ask retarded questions from anonymous online strangers thinking it will justify cuntish cowardice.

go back to r*ddit, cucklord

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>felon
Hi, don't use my ancient screencaps anymore if you're going to be a retard, please and thank you.

Fucking Spokompton.

Upset because you are not intelligent enough to not shoot children? What a cunt.

the butthurt is palpable. The impotent rage is oozing out of the screen

sorry i like to defend myself

Okay pedo

a gun makes anyone equally dangerous, doesn't matter if they're a kid or not

winning feels good. Rustling retards' jimmies feels better

Butthurt = not defending child killing. OK

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Afraid of the gun, failure to recognize it is an intimate object. Cowardice. Plain and simple. Too ignorant to he trusted with public safety.

Get out of here Elon.

Nice try.

Attached: 20190210_173722.jpg (664x241, 52K)

A group of kids including one as young as 11 just shot some musician to death in nashville
Guns make all people equal, that includes making them an equal threat regardless of age, size, or gender

my bad not 11, 12, still very young but a threat regardless when armed with a lethal weapon

Listen, just because you like to fuck 12 year olds doesn't mean we have to hear about it.

What a worthless existence you must have. Scared at every turn. Trying to justify killing children because of what "might" happen. You should have to be mentally evaluated. There us no way you could pass.

Children and guns got me thinking. Why is there no footage of them fighting or photography in combat? Child Soldiers are a thing yet all you tend to get are kids holding rifles

thanks for the confirmation of being a tard or b8

it's not new

Attached: SuperSoakerShotgun.jpg (596x318, 26K)

it's not a 'might' happen, it already has happened you illiterate retard

Attached: 1535519414677.gif (171x172, 962K)

all this salt is gonna throw my electrolytes out of balance

You should walk away. You are trying to defend child killing.

Your reading comprehension is low as well. You really are a knuckle dragging cunt.

>Afraid of the gun, failure to recognize it is an intimate object.
>an intimate object
Jow Forums - a magical place

felon loadout

Attached: Shotgun painted to look like a toy.png (750x422, 333K)

There's nothing wrong with killing a child to protect your own life, you're a fucking retarded faggot. Consider suicide.

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

You are so fucking stupid you think a 12 year old shooting somebody is justification to shoot a 9 year old child with a toy gun because you failed to identify both if the child human was an actual threat, and if the firearm is real.
It's not a war zone no matter how bad your fat ass wants it to be. It's a free country. IF you are a cop, I hope not because you are clearly retarded, you are not a soldier.
If you are a police officer and you walk out your door thinking you are at war, and that you are a soldier YOU are the problem. You have already mentally committed to escalation in every situation. If you think there is justification for shooting a 9 year old with a toy gun, you should just stop breathing. Nobody, and I mean nobody has any respect for child killers.

The child had a toy gun. There was no threat. The failure was on the adult.

Ah yes, how foolish they were to think this was a real gun.

Attached: guns.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

yeah the adult being the parent that let their child go out to play with a toy gun that looks identical to a real one

Taurus QC has been getting better these days, huh?

I had to stare for a hot second to tell which was real

The parent did not shoot a child. Imagine the cowardice one would have to have to blame the parents.

Both I and my father ran around with a metal toy single action colt 45. Ivory scroll work and everything. Even at the fireworks in town. Pointing and firing playing with friends. Had a loading gate and everything. It even fired caps. Never got shot at 9 by a trigger happy, retarded, fat, coward once. Perhaps all the honor and courage is gone.

Attached: dis.jpg (680x680, 128K)

>white kid running around with a revolver
>vs nog running around with a 9
Don't be dense user, you know why someone would react differently

Attached: 1549695098950.jpg (640x896, 109K)

Five kids, two guns. I bet the 12 year old just thought he was cool hanging out with the older kids. Now he's got a felony murder rap.

>A group of kids including one as young as 11 just shot some musician to death in nashville
Those kids are black.
You must love pitbulls and you can stop posting anytime.

I would unironically have a lot of fun with all that innadesert

someone got his dimebag taken away today

Destroy the child.

Who cares about cops shooting nigger children who point guns at them or pretend to draw at them? They still aren't anywhere close to the amount of abortions sheniqua has.

>something happened once
>therefore we must assume it will always happen, at great risk to the very lives we're supposed to be protecting
Why everyone hates cops in a nutshell.

>If you think there is justification for shooting a 9 year old with a toy gun
cbsnews.com/video/video-shows-cleveland-officers-shooting-boy-holding-toy-gun/
Black kid with a bb gun.

You have already shown how much of a coward you are, you don't need to keep providing evidence.

Even pretty white girls aren't safe. The problem is that cops became total scum in the '80s.

Holy shit this is incredibly based
I don't even have to conceal my multiple weapon platforms anymore, I can just paint them to look like super soakers
Thank you for aiding me in my next covert OPS assignment Jow Forums, sometimes you guys are actually really helpful

Pretty much this. Excessive undesirables flooding in and infiltrating the US has raised the crime rate and decimated the public trust. Since it would be racist to restrict guns and rights from the people who are clearly the issue, legislators have no choice but to enact authoritarian rules and policies on everyone in the US.

>but but but in my white middle class area with low crime and 90 something percent white use to play.
The kid was black and theres a youtube video of a cop telling black kids not to point guns at people.
Stop being dense I can google everything you say.

I'm more of a German Shepard kind of guy. Yeah, that should he an eye opener to the cowards. Yes. Exactly.

Yeah this actually isn't a bad idea
Who is going to break into my car to steel a squirt gun? Fucking no one

>Yeah, that should he an eye opener to the cowards. Yes. Exactly.
Take your meds and think before you post.
Why do you feel the need to call people cowards?
You know how many times I've had people yell "I'm calling the police" or "you better have an LTC for that" when I used to wave my guns at my friends?
People get on edge about guns, sorry dude.
Next time tell your kid ladarius to wear mossy oak and not wave a gun around.
Oh and yes I have had the cops called on me when I was shooting a loud pellet gun in my back yard.
The difference? I'm white.

Population control.

>Now he's got a felony murder rap.
Good. Anybody who thinks it's cool to hang out with murderers belongs in prison.

too long
didn't read
nigger lover

Attached: 1533065074996.jpg (500x329, 44K)

>caring about a dead niglet who was running around threatening people with a fake gun

A grown man killing a child because he was scared is the definition of cowardice.
>used to wave gun at friends
Retarded fat basement dweller.
>I'm white
No, you are easily assessed as not a threat. More so than a 9 year old apparently. Wear that with pride.

This is a good point. I've never seen any proof of child soldiers other than whiny reuters pics of african kids holding AK's

Are child soldiers just a meme?

Satan trying to lead us astray with lies
Heh
You played yourself, kiddo

Kadokhes

what would constitute proof for you?

Attached: Child-Soldiers1.jpg (1078x591, 142K)

>paint orange tip on gun
>try to rob someone
>they laugh at you and just walk away, forcing you to shoot them
>obtain $5 from their billfold and a warrant for second degree murder

brilliant plan

Some kid holding a rifle, big deal

yeah i'm sure they're just larping. what would you believe though?

Attached: childsoldier.jpg (775x518, 71K)

Actual footage. Photography of them shooting at the enemy. You can easily view some random ISIS fucks engaging someone in combat yet not one bit of child soldiers in action

I'm sad a cop didn't shoot you when you were nine, Faggot.

Attached: armija sersbska.jpg (1347x900, 386K)

>they literally brag about child soldiers
youtu.be/WC1jy91bb_U
you're retarded and need to stop breathing

A convincing argument, please demonstrate this for me

i just sent a fucking video
where they show off a child soldier
are you retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_children_in_the_military

They weren't murderers yet. (As far as we know.)

>he doesn't know the KJV translated the Number of the Beast wrong
>not vigilant against the insidious Mazda of the Beast

They had the mindset of murderers.

Do you know the mindset of everyone you hang out with? More to the point, did you when you were 12?

you think a 12 year old is gonna "read the mindset" of an older kid who everyone seems to like? He's not a psychologist, he's 12 and trying to fit in

I've never hanged out with murderers. So yeah, I'd say I'm a pretty good judge of character. Not that this is a high standard to hold people to...

>is he a thug who illegally carries a gun and talks about "popping caps" in people?
wow you're right, a 12 year old couldn't be expected to consider something like that. this is basically rocket science.

>I've never hanged out with murderers
How do you know that?

Of my two best friends in grade school, one joined the Army and ended up teaching precision marksmanship. The other committed statutory rape and somehow avoided prison by marrying the chick. If you think all your friends turned out okay because you had some special wisdom or foresight at age 12, you're special, all right.

>one joined the Army and ended up teaching precision marksmanship. The other committed statutory rape and somehow avoided prison by marrying the chick
If you think either of those is comparable to cold blooded murder, you are a fucking nut.

If you point anything that remotely looks like a firearm at a police officer, well, really? I call it a Darwin Award, bottom shelf.

John deer is kino

what do you think 'being a soldier' is? how much public footage of infantry engagements actually exists? not much, and almost all that is actually deliberate propaganda.

>being threatened by a fake gun

I've not seen such epic butthurt in a long time. Yes, I would shoot the little nigger if it looked like he had a gun.

>I'm white and afraid of everything: the post

Because they are trigger happy jackboots?

The people in this thread who are defending the murder of Tamir Rice are fucking lunatics. I can guarantee that they would be saying something different if it were a white kid

Stupidest thing I've read in days.