Hello Jow Forums

hello Jow Forums
im looking for a rifle that serves as a symbol of freedom. one that has killed nazis and communists with comparable fervor. i want a rifle that is a statement about freedom, democracy, and the american way. when communist/nazi hordes finally rise up, i want a rifle that can once again lay low these degenerates with resurrected fury. i suppose the garand is the only real option? or maybe a m1 carbine?

Attached: 1541940172578.jpg (1680x1050, 294K)

Thompson. Stacked bodies in the Pacific, European theater and 'nam. Also the choice weapon for Roland.

oh oh oh, how about the m1903?

If you want a gun that’s killed more communists, and nazis, (and humans in general) look no further then the Mosin Nagant.

Go with the nugget then you can start off pretending you are sacking Berlin and end the day with the knowledge that the Soviets probably executed just as many of their own with it as well, going by pure volume it cant be beat.

>nazis
>degenerates

Pick one. Because as far as i am concerned the nazis were the good guys.

FN FAL if not a Mosin.

>the good guys ruined all of Europe for all time

>to help out the Congolese :)

>bomber harris ruined europe
>England is not a good guy thanks to your logic.

M1 Garand

theres a special place in hell for van owen

>communist/nazi
I think you mean kommunazis.

Fuck off electionfag

Never forget that son of a bitch Van Owen blew off Roland's head

This
There's a reason it's called the right arm of the free world

M1 Carbine isn't a bad pick. Alternatively you can pick up an M1 tanker Garand in .308 from Fulton Armory.

Saw the most use in the Pacific compared to the Garand. Minimal use in WWI.

Attached: dresden2.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

In war, there are no "good guys", only those who are left. Nothing on this planet is as simple as good and bad.

This, killed so many Nazis in 44’ and Chinese Commies in Korea

Even Patton admitted the US fought on the wrong side.

Korean Returned M1 Garand from early 40's.
My 43 Springfield M1 is likely European Theater WW2 and killed Chicoms and Norks.
Ma Deuce would be my second and a 1911 on the hip.

Masuer KAR98K, killed American, British and Russian pigs.

The Kar98K accounted for very little allied casualties.

>american history books

No wait, I found a source from a infographic from Jow Forums. The Kar98K was capable of taking out any allied tank and was feared. Allied crews had named the weapon the "88" as they were illiterate and could not properly read the name K98k. The Kar98K could fire up to 1200 rounds per minute, scores of American Infantry were cut down in seconds on Omaha Beach because the German defenders were armed with K98ks. American propaganda tried to paint the K98k as all bark and no bite but every american soldier knew the truth.

>mosin
>killing more commies than an american rifle
>even killing more nazis
Russian infantry got btfo especially the ones carrying that russian garbage rod

Fuck off pantifa fags

This, k98k best weapon, killed commies, and jewish controlled capitalists

Attached: owens win.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

the russian civil war had alot of dead commies

He comes from the land of the midnight sun