Are these Jow Forums ?

are these Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1518221965236.jpg (1198x1200, 410K)

don't lie you woulda loved to have one of these as a kid

>not real

Attached: borgar.png (960x718, 310K)

Yeah

Attached: 1537453764280.png (1530x2838, 2.04M)

kek

Its been a while since we a proper Nerf thread. Sadly gentlemen I am currently parted with my lovely baby killers.

What's that gun right under the XM-8

I'll take the g11 qnd the one gun under it that looks like a gun is in the middle of fucking an ar

Is that a FAMAS

I've always wondered if the OICW was the direct inspiration for the Defender T3

Attached: DefenderT3.jpg (631x411, 44K)

That's an OICW, Objective Individual Combat Weapon, and it's basically a 5.56mm assault rifle combined with an automatic 20mm grenade launcher.

Only true Jow Forumsommandos own a maverick

Attached: B0AEF9D9-4D2C-49EF-BD70-BBA673F8AB65.jpg (1500x1500, 467K)

>not having a .625 cal nerf hand cannon
SHIGGY DIGGY
P.S. mount a longshot scope on this bad boy and it's a fuckin' killer

Attached: file.png (838x538, 345K)

this

yeah, these didn't exist for people that were sapient when the towers fell. go play fortnite, zoomer.

Thing is buddy. While I had shit tons of fun with N-strike blasters in middle school, nerf guns are only getting better, check out what hasbro's gonna put out later this year...

Attached: file.png (3251x1829, 3.15M)

s-shut up and let me be all sour grapes about this shit dude

Holy shit wasn't that thing in the Wii games with the 7 barrel scattergun?

I like the m41a

That was my primary during my early teens. Had the wrist mount side arm too.
Though that was when I wasn't ramboing it up with the bow 'n arrow.

I'm still upset that you can't buy the crew-served belt-fed MG anymore

>>/LGBT/

>nerf Morita

Attached: 1407223375964.gif (550x400, 188K)

The Vulcan? Yeah, that gun was the tits. I remember digging trenches and shit and using it for some WWI machine gun action

alright, what was your first?
for me it was the maverick.

Nitefinder EX-3. Maverick was my second, and Recon was my third.

shit, you're right, I did have the nitefinder first. forgot about that little bastard.

I feel like the g11's loading and storage mechanisms could actually work really well for Nerf guns. The problem is incorporating a spring into that shit

nah, they'd do it flywheel. it seems like the whole brand is moving away from spring action except for turbo poverty models.

Everyone knows that the Triad and Jolt were the most Jow Forums. They were unironically better than most of the large guns in terms of performance. One year, we had a Nerf war at our church with about 30 people, and I dumped my Longstrike made the Triad my primary because it was too good.

Attached: TriadJolt.jpg (960x720, 295K)

>he doesn’t know the Morita

Attached: E131D9FD-6ABB-46EC-833A-4AEE984AD1B3.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Attached: Heavies Nerf.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

The vulcan sucked. It was super heavy, so loud that it told whoever you were shooting at exactly when it would fire, the belts were extra heavy and awkward, the belt box kept falling off, etc.
Now they have the flywheel blasters which have a higher ROF, are more easily modifiable, but have super shit accuracy. Worker makes a double stack 40rd 14" magazine fed gun now, which is pretty cool. Only a pound or two, excellent rate of fire, but typical shit accuracy.

I still remember the Christmas I got my maverick and Longshot. Still have the longshot.

I shoot my fat, greedy cat in the ass with the Jolt every time it tries to sneak to my other cat's food bowl...yay Jolt!

Attached: 06053dd7.jpg (1080x1172, 80K)