QTDDTOT

Old thread is >300.
Does anyone know a good site to get Finnish M05?

Attached: 860853055_preview_ämnollaviis.jpg (1920x1033, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.tradesoft.fi/category/327/finnish-m05
sites.google.com/site/wwwtankcobiz/home/-kettenkrad-crawler-cargo-bikes
military-classic-vehicles.fr/news/en/kettenkrad-hk101-for-sale/
forgottenweapons.com/mystery-gun-model-58/
paramountnetwork.com/shows/waco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Varusteleka.fi
Cheap shit, great quality. (Except M05's fucken expensive cunts) But hey, $12 Flecktarn field shirts.

Yup right here. Also if you live in europe or have a way to ship to the US
en.tradesoft.fi/category/327/finnish-m05
has a huge selection of other things Varusteleka doesn't carry.

Which finish should I get?

Also, does anyone spin seven-fives? I’ve had an 1875 5.5” that I use to spin which is heavier than the 1873 5.5”, but I’m not certain how well the longer guns balance.

Attached: EFE400F2-DCEE-4500-B7C7-EFE15AD22F66.jpg (1936x1936, 218K)

>$10 shipping to burgerland
not bad

Only asking here because /asp/ doesnt have a hema thread anymore apparently and I literally have no idea where I would go with this

I got a fucking sword for my birthday, and while its an amazing gift, I dont know the first thing about maintenance for it. I keep it in its sheath almost all of the time, but for some reason there are these weird rust looking spots on it. They look like a broken fingerprint pattern, so I figure its probably from touching the blade without treating it in whatever sword oil it might want. How do I get rid of it and what do I treat the blade with to make sure it doesnt happen again?

Attached: hmm.png (433x302, 127K)

post pics

Sorry for bad quality, phone is busted so I have to use my fucking laptop camera.

Spots are circled, its like that all up and down the blade, which is a shame since its such a beautiful thing. Blade is made of "high carbon steel", if that makes any difference.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 864K)

im dismantling shells shotgun shells for a retard level meme. is there a way to extract a LIVE primer?

Just soak it underwater for like a week and then shoot them to see if they’re inert or not

I replied to the homeless user living in his car in the last thread but it didnt post it.

You can go to UPS and get a mailbox service which you can use their street address and # for your box as a physical address. So something 123 west st #13 homeless city, sc 12345. Just dont disclose to the DMV that its not a residential address. Its worked for some other people. You could also try getting a PO box and using the post offices street address, but idk if thatd work. I have some people do that got the okay and do that at my post office but Idk if itd work with the DMV.

im nofunz and also i want to make an air rifle target out of like 40 primers

go to the store and buy a pack for like $7

i cant, im a nigger. i have what i have.

Just buy primers

Gonna pick up an AR10 soon.
what are the pros/cons of a 16 vs 22 inch barrel?

if you're doing precision shooting at 1000+ yards and aiming for 2 inch groups in poor weather, 22 inch, literally anything less, 16 inch

Where can I buy a kettenkrad?

watching too much girls' last tour I see
realistically, get a repro here sites.google.com/site/wwwtankcobiz/home/-kettenkrad-crawler-cargo-bikes
on the off chance you're a richfag, look here or stalk auctions if this one's sold already military-classic-vehicles.fr/news/en/kettenkrad-hk101-for-sale/

Attached: 1518676321324.jpg (5410x3830, 1.08M)

buff it out and then wax it with car wax

5.56 55 grain.
20 inch barrel
what twist rate?

What's that one Finnish battle cry? Something Suomi.

Hey, QTDDTOT, i just finished my AR15. It wont go onto safe without being in battery. Is this weird?like, I have to pull the BCG back to put it on safe, and after I expense all my rounds and hit the BR, it refuses to be put on safe.

Please halp

Attached: 20190212_010134.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

Thanks.
Are they considered street legal by the way?

This is the inside

Attached: 15499623996128350027815951469282.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

If the hammer is down, it wont go into safe, rifle is fine.

Thanks, senpai. Babies first rifle.

Another pic

Wtf, didnt add.

Attached: 20190212_011555.jpg (1548x4032, 3.93M)

What is the grip safety on a 1911 like? Does it require a lot of pressure to keep it down?

What's the third one?

The AR15 will not go into safe with the hammer forward. There's no need to, because the weapon cannot fire.

By pulling the BCG back, you're cocking the hammer, only then can the rifle fire...so that's the only time the safety is needed.

>Finnish M05
If you grip the gun properly no. If you grip it wrong you'll probably hit the safety while firing.

That memeMRE thats in the normie news with "trump and kanye" on it. Wasnt that same shit in the news years ago and the normies said it was obama? I swear it this whole thing has happened before.

Attached: 1538184706301.jpg (852x762, 79K)

do dual springs really help with recoil?

can i just add another spring from walmart to my shit

Hardly any pressure is required at all.

It doesn’t work that way. For one thing, they don’t sell springs at Walmart. a lot of engineering goes into calculating the right amount of resistance in a recoil spring. It just doesn’t work that way.

1/9 or 1/8

Springs spring both ways though.

is polish camo Jow Forums approved

Attached: wz 93 SFU next.jpg (1500x1500, 184K)

No.

Want to get a good gun under $800. Quick two minute Google search shot me to the Glock 21.

Also Googled best ammo for it. Landed on Federal HST 230 grain standard pressure.

What do you think and how do you go about actually finding this shit?. Do like all stores usually carry this gun and ammo? or like is there a good chance they don't have it but can order it?. And if so should how do I know if it's brand new?. Like are all those guns in the display always brand new just put out for show and never fired?. I want a new one. I have an old Makarov and would like to bring it in and trade it in for some credit because I don't really want the shit anymore. Even if it's like a $25-50 credit. I don't really care. Or will they not take guns that way?.

I’m looking for a good CC OWB holster. Any suggestions or experience? I need one that will hold tight to my body for optimum concealment. Pic related is a Desantis Speed Scabbard.

Attached: 451A1DBF-6236-418D-9671-417AADBFD31C.jpg (416x496, 16K)

>What do you think and how do you go about actually finding this shit?
did okay, get gen 5, itll work well and the ammunition choice is good too.
>Do like all stores usually carry this gun and ammo?
most do but youll find much better deals on ammunition online. Your training bullets should be cheap fmj not expensive hollowpoint that you use for self defense
>And if so should how do I know if it's brand new?
theyll probably go to the back and give you a new one in box. Holster wear, scratches are easy to see. Never been lied to about a new gun.
>I have an old Makarov and would like to bring it in and trade it in for some credit because I don't really want the shit anymore. Even if it's like a $25-50 credit. I don't really care.
Those are going up in value since they dont get imported so much anymore and I dont know if theyre even made much anymore. You can probably sell on armslist for $250, Id keep it as a cold war collectable. Youll get bored with one gun and it's nice having a backup somewhere at home.

Id suggest a 9mm glock 19 (can accept all the same mags as a glock 17 but has a smaller profile) with 124 grain HST but either would be fine.

You should have ignored that other guy telling you to post here and left your thread up desu imo

>did okay, get gen 5

By default they won't be giving me the latest gen?. Like they may give me a gen 4 if that's all they have?. I guess I'll specifically ask.

Do they ship ammo over mail?. How does delivery work?.

I might keep it. You're probably right. I suppose if I ever want to get rid of it I can just walk in later and maybe offer and be like can you give me anything for this?.

I got it off a friend like 10 years ago. He sold it to me and said his brother was a cop or something. I have no idea what that gun has been through is there a way to check it's history? or like do they run a check on it before they take it?. I would rather not find out they tell me someone got murdered with the shit and now I have to answer questions and all that crap.

Are the stripes from the wood or finish? I just got this gun yesterday and I was planning on refinishing the furniture but I'm digging the tiger stripe.

Attached: Message_1549917263062~2.jpg (2754x2389, 851K)

Don't carry striker fires in leather holsters

Have any suggestions for kydex owb?

>By default they won't be giving me the latest gen?. Like they may give me a gen 4 if that's all they have? I guess I'll specifically ask.
Theres still older gen4s that are new but either is fine. I personally like the grip difference on the gen4s but the 5s have a nicer factory trigger.
>Do they ship ammo over mail?. How does delivery work?
same way you order anything else. it's not restricted in any way where you, the buyer, has to do anything extra.
>I might keep it. You're probably right. I suppose if I ever want to get rid of it I can just walk in later and maybe offer and be like can you give me anything for this?
Typically, gun shops and pawns are going to screw you for gun value. Armslist is going to get you the most and so long as you keep it in good shape it's probably going to appreciate in value like other collectables.
>I got it off a friend like 10 years ago. He sold it to me and said his brother was a cop or something. I have no idea what that gun has been through is there a way to check it's history? or like do they run a check on it before they take it?. I would rather not find out they tell me someone got murdered with the shit and now I have to answer questions and all that crap.
Chances are overwhelmingly that it's fine both mechanically and free of crimes. It's an old war pistol and it takes a ridiculous amount of rounds to actually put any real wear on most pistols and even then, you normally only need to replace the guide rod spring. The police can run the serial numbers to see if it's stolen but thats about it as far as I know. It's hard to connect a gun to a murder, especially if it's been that long and they have no reason to believe you did it (I think they might try to connect cases to a priority suspect's gun maybe), and criminals historically havent used old combloc guns for crime. Most on Jow Forums would rather never run serial numbers because they believe it would register their name to a gun for antiguns to confiscate later.

also, it will say on the slide what generation they are if youre not sure. I believe it's right next to the model on glock slides in big writing

wait a minute, Ive been assuming you live in a free state. Are you in california, new york, or hawaii? Things are different there along with a few not as bad but still bad north eastern states.

nope. I'm in Georgia.

"Hakkaa päälle pohjanpoika"?
"Suomi Finland PERKELE"?

Tulta munille!
Hakkaa päälle!
PERKELE!!!

Recommend me an AR pattern grip for my Mossberg shockwave. Already have the adapter, just need a nice grip that wont kill my hand or break off under recoil. Kind of thinking a rubberized Magpul grip.

Help guys. I have the chance to buy a cz75 for 399 or a glock 19 gen 2 for 350. What do?

Use a oil rag to clean and polish when using, when you expect to store it for a while, use wax along the metal.
I have no idea for the sheath.

Where are you finding a gen2 g19 for 350? People in ban states pay like 700 for those

Local pawn shop has one. Ironically it's in So Cal too

Buy it man

aye one other thing to double check even though you seem decently knowledgeable, arent computer retarded, and might already know.
Makarov uses the little less common 9x18 makarov loads NOT the common 9X19 that you see for sale in most places. Steel case is fine and what theyre meant to run on. The 9mms are not safely interchangeable.

generally, yes. it depends what state you live in or if you even live in the US

Attached: 1532159642916.jpg (1980x1400, 811K)

perkele
Varusteleka. Got my full set from there

Attached: 1517556620622.png (344x409, 262K)

Why do some people claim to have light primer strikes/failures to fire when they change out a trigger spring but use a mil-spec hammer spring?

Also on the same note, does anyone know of a good trigger spring that's 4.5 to 5 lbs with a good reset?

I got my wife a beretta stampede in 45lc
Anyone know if it's worth the money i paid for it?

Could someone identify pic related? Google isn't helping.

Attached: Fucile da battaglia.png (1018x1866, 1.93M)

Italian prototype rifle.

m04 desert

That much I already knew, if only from the writing on the side.

It's a prototype rifle, there's been millions of them in history. It never caught on so all info was scrubbed or never in enough quantity to record because of the nature of unadopted prototypes. So best you can gather is it's an italian battle rifle prototype that might have been made around 1958 or is the 58th developed model from an unknown manufacturer and never caught on because of contracts/funding/etc.

Things I wish someone told me when I bought my first AR:

The wiggle between upper and lower is fine. It's going to happen. Get used to it.
It won't go on safe without being cocked. It's a feature, not a bug.
That little indent on the primer is normal after chambering a round. ARs (and most long-guns) have a free-floated firing pin. They're also not drop safe, so be careful.

Are promag archangels for the 10/22 any good?

>It won't go on safe without being cocked
What??

Why is it called 7.62x39 if it isn't a 7.62 bullet diameter?

Feature requested by the military. Prevents retardation.

Idea is there is only one operation needed to fire the rifle. Either you cock it or take it off safe, don't have to do both. Being unable to go on safe also lets you know the gun is not cocked.

Many guns do that. FN MAG for example

I wouldn't be fine being unable to put the switch on safe

Why? Gun isn't chambered or cocked. It's physically impossible for it to fire, you pushing the lever over doesn't change that.

I see. So I might as well give up.
Thanks, user! Have a Raptor.

Attached: F-22 2.jpg (3580x2538, 2.32M)

Military training hardwired. Also lessons from pops since kid.

>Military training hardwired
Which military lol

Just put a deposit on pic related. What's the best red dot that isn't an aimpoint micro? No poorfag shit either: I'm not spending $2,000 to cheap out now.

Attached: om9r.jpg (4032x1141, 469K)

Here's a few more pictures with no conclusion on what it is:
forgottenweapons.com/mystery-gun-model-58/

finn. If the safety is on, I can see that the gun is safe no matter wheter there is a bullet in the camber or not. If the safety is not on I cannot know without checking it first. I mean I always check chamber anyways, even if I just took it out of the gunsafe.

Attached: Hylje-M05-1.jpg (1000x1300, 1.2M)

Except you push the safety button and if it doesn't go, you know it's not cocked and doesn't fire. Or soothe your Mongolian autism by chambering the gun and pushing it to safe.

AK style safety does make sense for conscript armies though. Easier accountability when everyone can see if the gun is safe.

Anyone know where I can find this specific scene from the Waco tv series? Its the initial ATF assault when the shooting first starts. Can't seem to find it on youtube.

Attached: 800px-Wacocar15c.jpg (800x449, 51K)

If you know anyone with a cable account you can watch it on the network site.

paramountnetwork.com/shows/waco

Does anyone make acceptable quality clones of the Crye combat pants and shirts? I like the look of them and the integrated knee and elbow pads especially but fuck paying $500 for a set of clothes.

I don't subscribe to the cable jew, too much money. I'm pretty shocked I can't find it on youtube anywhere. I'd just pirate it but I'm trying to send it to a friend just for that scene.

>full retard 1911 thread 404d
Has the ATF assumed control of this board?

Attached: 1504655712753.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

newfag detected.

People used to get threads deleted just for posting completely legal suppressors back in the day.

How do I get my cat to not be a basedboy? He cuddles the CZ P09 but never my 2011 or p938 and hissed at my buds "M17 black" when I had borrowed it for a week.

Can I get an ID on this piece of kit?

Attached: 49816521112342en.jpg (480x544, 55K)

looks like a backpack to me

Molle II

Is anyone familiar with type 38 arisakas / Japanese and would be able to tell me what these markings mean ? Just picked this one up and I haven’t seen these markings on others

Attached: 5F1E4324-7B24-4BF2-8867-0FAC31DF8016.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Can anyone ID what this is? The gooks in Platoon put it in the tree.

Attached: Screenshot (282).png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

whats Jow Forums's approved replacement part retailer?

i was cleaning my gun for the first time and the recoil spring plug flew across the basement inbetween some boxes that shit might as well be in africa its gone, man

Thanks, user. Been scouting for deals trying to put together a solid camping/survival/PT setup.