First gun

I'm looking at getting an M&P Sport II. am i making a mistake?

Attached: wait.jpg (1370x913, 406K)

>Colonel de la SS Hans Landa, I have been sent here by time machine to make sure none of the Jews went unnoticed

Ehhhh...probably not. Even if you are, you can always sell it a small loss, eh?

im not a glockfag, but why would anyone buy an m&p over a gxx?

Smith and wesson makes pretty great rifles. They are reliable and cheap yet not low quality triggers are decent too. It will do pretty much anything you want an AR to do. The platform is very versatile so it is always good to have one a round.

>tldr no you wont be sad

Show me a Glock™ AR-15 and I will reconsider.

thanks user

Attached: mmmyes.jpg (420x275, 29K)

Glock doesn't make rifles

>sport
shit I thought this was some lame version of the service pistol

>am i making a mistake?

You are a mistake.

thats not nice

Attached: daddyschultz.jpg (236x310, 14K)

Yes

Every rifle under 1,000 American president papers will function the exact same. If it's your first AR rifle just get something incredibly cheap and spend the rest on ammo. You'll find out quickly what you want out of a rifle after running hundreds of rounds though your throwaway.

M&P-15 is a good choice for an entry-level ar.

Attached: Blank+_4116314d675d0430376fa1da34e39325.jpg (590x775, 95K)

yes because the barrel profile is absolute garbage and makes the gun feel heavier than a fucking .308

Why would anyone date a nigger and give them rights? That didnt stop whiteoids from enabling them and becoming the greatest jewish farm tools

Attached: 06A60E10-D06F-480E-AB14-4D4D399F5106.jpg (249x228, 9K)

This is why you dont take peoples opinions on Jow Forums. This retarded nigger tried to sell you on a gun when he didnt even know what you were asking about.

This.

It’s a good beginners AR, but not top of the line. Like the Honda Civic of ARs. It’ll do the job, run without issue, but it’s not the best also I’d upgrade the hammer spring if you plan on shooting a lot of steel case but that’s cheap and easy

What's the Civic Type-R of ARs?

get a colt 6920

First gun should be a pistol. WIth that said I have the M&P Sport I, love it. I have since built my own ARs but completely solid unit from friends info when they got the Sport II.

your first gun should be a bolt gun so you don’t get in the bad habit of mag dumping and actually put thought into where the bullet is going to go. it’d be an excellent second gun though, have one myself and have no complaints although personally I find ARs and semi auto rifles a bit boring