I joined the Marine Corps and my gf joined shortly after me. She also wants to be a cop...

I joined the Marine Corps and my gf joined shortly after me. She also wants to be a cop. She's a major tomboy Bc she has a disdain for women (mommy issues) but she acts like a 1950s wife with me but not to anyone else. She had never even kissed a guy before me (she's was 19), and tells me she's waiting until we're married to have secks. And she's very emotionally attached to me to the point that she cries when she thinks about me leaving for boot, she's also very jealous she doesn't like when other women talk to me Bc she says that they want to fuck me.
Question is how do I stop her from joining and do you think she's going to cheat on me?

Attached: image.jpg (824x1506, 170K)

I bet both of you are ugly as all hell. But hey ugly couples usually stay together, just don't have children so you don't pass on your genetic curse

Yep she is gonna cheat

There are 3 types of women in the marines. Whores, lesbian whores, and ugly chicks. Lesbians and uglies are the only ones who do their job

Cheat on her first. Preemptive strikes work wonders.

She’s a lesbian. Do yourself a huge favor and move on.

All women will cheat given the chance OP

unironically this
she is going to look to dominate women around her, then own one for herself
get out now user
dress blues will get you tons of puss

>Question is how do I stop her from joining
You can't. You have no control over other peoples actions.
>and do you think she's going to cheat on me?
Yes. Sorry chief, but even if she doesn't teenage romance rarely survives. If/when it happens just move on.

>Bc
>she's was 19
>secks

Are you retarded?

She probably is a lesbian but she doesn’t want to let her father down so she will pop out one kid. It prolly won’t be yours cause she will definitely cheat on you! One thing women do better than cheat is lie! As the weaker sex physically that depend a lot on the emotional manipulation of the male of the species. Good luck to you! I hope I’m wrong but every military friend I’ve had over the yrs has been cheated on. Unicorns don’t exist. Always ask for a dna test before you sign the birth certificate.

F for OP's relationship with the closeted lesbian

She is going to get railed by every senior enlisted man and woman. It's how the corps works. Sorry devil dog, Jodie is a whore.

>she's going to cheat on me?
Dude probably, a lot of shit will happen. I would advise any young person enlisting not to try to maitian a relationship. Some times it works out. More often it doesn't. But all the stress and worry it's going to cause isn't worth it, even if she doesn't enlist. Take it as a fresh start man.
> but even if she doesn't teenage romance rarely survives.
This some truth, Ive lived this.

>mommy issues
Get out of there OP. literally the only thing worse than daddy issues. No matter how much she hates her, she'll become her.

Daddy issues aren't the same as mommy issues. Mommy issues usually make women not slutty unlike daddy issues.

She's scared of intimacy and sex, that's why it took 4 years for me to finally get a blowey.

She was given multiple chances, many men approach and hit on her, and she always told them to fuck off :|

Just be prepared for if she does OP. It's tough and it will hurt, but sometimes you need to move on when these things happen.

>many men approach and hit on her, and she always told them to fuck off :|

Uh huh, sure she did. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>she's also very jealous she doesn't like when other women talk to me Bc she says that they want to fuck me
This is her projecting her own beliefs on you. It means if she is talking to guy she want to fuck him and knows how easy it is. If she was not a cheater should would not be this controlling.

You sound like a retard. You're perfect for the Marines.

Attached: 1548739468044.jpg (420x420, 59K)

Then just imagine how bad you're gonna feel when she sucks a dude off after knowing him a couple days. You broke down the inhibition and she'll run with it.

>I joined the Marine Corps and my gf joined shortly after me.
>she's waiting until we're married to have secks.
Yeah, secks with you.

Attached: 1534811900187.jpg (317x267, 23K)

She's already banging other dudes. That's why she is jelly. But you want to be a cop, so it sounds like you all deserve each other.

Well, I will admit I had an issue with talking to multiple women when I was with her and I tried fucking her best friend after we stopped talking to each other for a month. So she gets very suspicious of me and other women when I interact with them.

>Daddy issues aren't the same as mommy issues. Mommy issues usually make women not slutty unlike daddy issues.
What do they do instead?

Too obvious. This had been a fun bait thread but you ruined it.

She’s either fucking a woman or sucking officer dick, get over it.

From what I learned is they create a tomboyish girl who have a disdain for women and they usually don't slut around like women with daddy issues. She likes her father and respects him and want to be good in his eyes. But she doesn't like many girls and has three girl friends, she likes guns, hunting, she acts like a guy in public but acts like a trad bitch with me like makes me food and always wants to hold my hand and kiss and like acts feminine with me.

It's not bait, she forgave me that I did that shit and it still pisses her off tho and I don't do it anymore??

@40573491
>goes into retard spelling mode
Doesn't even rate a (You).

What the fuck kind of reply post is that? You tap on the number and it mentions that post.

It's so I don't get a (you)

If this isnt bait then be prepared for when she fucks 15 other guys. If she wants to be a cop tell her to go to school for a few years and get at least an associates if she doesn't have one, then just go through the police academy.

When you get out your gonna remember this post and cringe so hard you'll have a stroke.
>she's also very jealous she doesn't like when other women talk to me Bc she says that they want to fuck me.
Wait till she discovers marine lesbians who will fuck her like theres no tomorrow, your done buddy, Fuck her and move on.

>but she acts

Attached: +xBjeUTYQ1vAl.jpg (600x400, 54K)

>Sorry devil dog, Jodie is a whore.
Jody is the guy she's fucking. Go play more COD.

Why do you say she's going to be a whore?

She isn't tolerant of gays in private she is in public

>Marrying a non-feminine woman

Just get the fuck out of there dude. Unless you have a genuine connection with her, which, seeing as she's barring sex, you don't. Honestly from the little bit you tell me there, she's probably a closet lesbian.

Attached: 1549493627569.jpg (800x801, 312K)

Everyone thinks she's lesbian but she's not. She just doesn't fuck guys randomly? So if she's not a whore she's a lesbian but if she is she's a stupud roastie? Damned if she does damned if she doesn't?

>she acts one way in public which I hate but another when she's manipulating me in private
Lmao fucking beta faggot retard beard for some lesbo.

I mean we do have a sexual relationship, just no Benis in bagina, yet. She tells me she wants me to get her pregnant but she's too scared to and desu we aren't ready. As much as I'd like to think we are, really we aren't.

How is that beta? Shes lovey dovey and wants me to hold her, why would she do that in public, That shit is cringe.

Waiting for benis en pagina until marriage is a meme, and probably why the divorce rate is so high.

Even if she doesn't turn out to be a lesbian (by some miracle per the formula you gave us in the OP) she's going to wear the pants and give you little sex. Literally the two primary opposite things of what you want a wife to do.

Attached: tgtdn6iahl6z.jpg (799x1194, 107K)

She gives handjobs and blowjobs when I want one unless shes mad or like there's people over which I think is normal. And, what makes you think she wears the pants? I set the boundaries and dont speak to her if she breaks them which makes her sad and like depressive. I ask her to make food, she does it. I ask her to help me with something she drops what she does and helps. I ask her if she wants to go somewhere with me and she goes, and when we cuddle she tells me that she loves me with all her heart and she wants to spend every second with me even if we don't talk, she just wants to be by myside and follow me until the edge of the earth.

Okay user sounds like you got it on lock have fun in marin crops

>thenk u 4 cervix

Attached: 1549411845275.jpg (1180x1328, 463K)

What shithole PD issues you a HK45 lmao?

She's a lesbian, even if she's not aware of it yet, your only chance is to become the company cock holster, and let her dominant you and pimp you out.

Why do you say that?

She's a dyke,

Mommy issues, tomboy, disdain twards women,

I could have said suzie rottencrotch, but I figured that was a little to old school for the kids in here.

>Working for the state

No thank you, I unlike you am not a lover of our Jewish overlords.

>do you think she's going to cheat on me

absolutely

Well yeah, she doesn't like women, so why would she be a lesbian?

The fewer sexual relations before marriage actually correlates with a lower divorce rate, and those who refrain from sexual relations tend to report more fulfilling and longer lasting sex lives.

Not waiting until marriage is a meme.

sexual compatibility is a thing, you wouldn't buy a car without a test drive

That's fewer partners, not fewer sexual relations. Good try though.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

>marine
>wants to be a cop
>tomboy

She’s gonna fuck a BUNCH of dudes, shit I’ve probably already fucked her

>a thread died for this

This didn't go the way OP planned.

>Updating your relationship status on Jow Forums

Get a fucking tumblr you homo

Maybe your lesbian GF can help you set one up

think of a kiddie pool filled with different mens semen...

thats your girl

Attached: 1546979303490.gif (200x131, 1.43M)

Ok but why?

You don't want her to join because she will cheat? Oh sweety. Joining the marines won't make her cheat. Not joining the marines won't make her not cheat. Proceed with the relationship and stop being an insecure bitch. At the most, encourage her to go into the police force because the relationship dynamic would be weird between two marines.

she likes sex

Attached: 1495081580618.jpg (564x367, 59K)

>my gf joined
uh....user....don't know how to break this to you...

Attached: 1549063483775.jpg (750x750, 59K)

Came here to post this

No, I don't want her to join because it's a mans job to be in the military and she should stay back. She wanted to go infantry but I know for a fact she's would get people killed in a firefight. Yeah she has interests like guns and shit but she's still a woman and I see her emotional side and it's pretty fucking bad. If you say something mean she won't speak to you for like 4 days and all that bullshit.

She's not a ho tho

Jow Forums is acting like a bunch of piss-stained cucks.

OP, if you believe you talk to eachother to the point where you'd be able to relay early signs of an intention to cheat, you wouldn't be making this thread. From what I'm reading you wanna keep her but you don't enjoy some of the stuff she does/is going to do. Be open to her about these feelings, encourage communication and she will trust you enough to tell you shit back.Might even fix some of it, if not all. If she doesn't respond equally, you're either too autistic or she's a true whore. I burned myself doing this a few times but I think I finally landed the girl of my life and I'm far from 30.

Attached: Cow.gif (192x144, 1.04M)