What's stopping someone from jumping the fence and escaping bootcamp ?

what's stopping someone from jumping the fence and escaping bootcamp ?

Attached: 2293045156_bbf1d06a46_b.jpg (768x1024, 449K)

going to jail forever

How'd you fuck up?

People
People are guarding that fence, which might have razor wire on it.
Also, have you ever tried to hop a fence?
Those shits are tall, especially the ones at military bases.

Getting your asshole resized in court then resized further in prison.

it can't be that bad , i say 1 year is the maximum sentence you can get for this shit.

>American recruits can jump a fence

>Volunteer military.
>Escape.

>dishonorably discharged
>life is now ruined forever

You signed a contract, carry it out.

Nothing, but if you really wanted out you could just say you were suicidal. It'll take longer to chapter you than it would to go through basic, but you'd be out of the army with no consequence besides losing some months of your life.

If you're dumb to join the military, and suddenly realize that you don't wanna do it anymore you should have legged it long before they sent you to boot camp lmao

Attached: 1549932513752.jpg (258x245, 12K)

just refuse to train

they yell in your face for a few days then you get a ticket home and an uncharacterized discharge

like it all never happened

t. i did this at Parris Island

I'm equally astonished. It's like these kids were forced to sign by their parents and then somehow think that quitting won't fuck them up even worse.

Depending on how long it takes them to find you and how much of a hardon the chair of the militarytribunal charging you has for fucking you, the sentence can run from "lol here's an OTOH discharge, GL at McDs for the rest of forever" to life in Leavenworth.

Keep in mind the UCMJ has no provision for trial by jury, your fate is decided by between 3 and 9 field grade officers and you'll be represented by a JAG attorney too shit to pass the bar.

That's true, that's like being a felon. Don't sign up and then fuck off.

I have a story for this. How I heard it is another story, but it went like this:
>Dumb Recruit gets knocked to RSP
>Recruit manages to slip out the side door of the RPC building around midnight.
>Sets building alarm off
>Recruit hauls mother fucking ASS for 3 miles, manages to find main road that leads out of Parris Island.
>By pure luck, dumb recruit makes it to the front gate.
>By pure dumb fucking luck, a 1st Lieutenant heading out of PI found him, offers him a lift.
>1st Lieutenant takes him OUT of PI, gets caught later. Didn't hear what happened to him.
>Boot makes it to bus station somehow, police stop him find him before he can get to Hilton Head airport.
>Dumb fucking recruit never heard from again.
Not very climatic, but that's the story.

had a couple of tards catch a cab at the px in my basic wearing their pt gear. ended up going to walmart and getting caught buying clothes by a drill sergeant. their master plan was to head to the bus station and get tickets home.

none of that is true, boot camp problems get admin discharged quietly

Pussy

THIS is 100% true, you can still be discharged in bootcamp and not be thrown in a cell

sorry i can't hear you over the sound of my upper-middle class job

Attached: 1326486528987.jpg (282x274, 14K)

Doesn't make you any less of a bitch for failing out of something you signed up for and knew full well what you were getting into.

If you really change your mind at Basic Training and no longer want in it is very easy to get out. As this guy said , refuse to train. DI, Drill SGTs, TI whichever your branch calls them will yell a bit and you'll get chaptered out as failure to adapt. Done deal. They'll bitch at you, threaten you and try and make you do dumb bullshit but if you refuse to do any of it there isn't shit they can do.

Worst that will happen is you are barred from trying again in the future.

As for stories of idiots trying to run at basic.
>Walk over rail tracks every time we go to motorpool
>DS says run to the right and it'll take you off post
>One day fuck stick tries
>Drops his pack and rifle and goes
>DS says secure his gear and continue to Motorpool
>After the day's training fuck stick is back at barracks
>Rail tracks lead right to Provost Marshall's building

FUCKING BRUTAL

Attached: 1549834531105.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

I was in Bootcamp in 2003, and things were far different then than they are now. They laid hands on you, they kicked dirt and sand in our faces, threw our trays after we finished eating at us, not fun. Very different then, even I started regretting signing up wondering if it was like this all the time in the infantry.

Anyways, we had a guy hang himself and he died. Another guy shot his finger off saying it was an accident, medically chaptered out. Some others ran away, but the MPs caught them and brought them back.

Lots of people got recycled 2-3 times. The thing was this. Say you are in week nine, and you run away, or you fail an obstacle, they will simply recycle you and it wasn't always back to week nine, sometimes it would be week 7 or 6. One guy had been in an ITB/ Boot Training situation for something like 4 months. F.u.c.k. That shit.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

As a never served, is it really so bad its worth what amounts to a felony or a shot off finger just to escape what at most is 13 weeks of shit?

>things that never happened

In 2003 they were so keen to get as many people as through as possible that anything like that would have been stamped out immediately.

you can just walk out the front door no one will stop you

This^^^

>signing up to be a dog for the global elite
Lol
Maybe I'd fight for my country if it was still worth fighting for, like back in world war 2. Not now.

Not him, but it's honestly the isolation that sucks. When I got medically separated for a previous injury that just decided to fuck my shit up all of a sudden , I learned about Sandy Hook like 9 months after it happened, lol.

They have 90 days from swearing in to FTA someone. Gone longer than that and they CAN really fuck you.
>be permanent party in TRADOC post
>guy dips out of AIT on day 86
>guy returns of own volition on day 200-something, wants to resolve his fuckup
>statutorily cannot FTA him but don't want to totally fuck him because he came back to settle it on his own
>court martial, confined to base 90 days, reduced to E1, forfeiture of all pay, general discharge
another guy
>dips out at day 60ish
>gets caught in his home town on day 93 by getting a speeding ticket
>gives cops shit, gives MPs shit during handoff, generally uncooperative
>court martial, reduced to E1, sentenced to 2 years confinement

>Your experience may vary

In that mine actually happened, it varies massively

When I was in basic two females(Fort Jackson) jumped the fence and went shopping. Got caught. They were driven back and both got article 15s and had to continue. The same females went to the PX when we were supposed to be cleaning the barracks. Someone pulled the fire alarm and they didn't show up. They again were driven back and continued into training and Article 15'd. Dunno what that consisted of. They got recycled and graduated with the class after us.

How fucking stupid are people. Unless you're literally going to leave the country you're gonna get caught sooner or later and how you're facing what amounts to a warrant for felony charges.

>escaping a place you voluntarily went to
retard.

No. Not at all. Not even slightly.

Especially nowadays. So here is my opinion on the matter.

In 2003, boot camp was hard most places except the
>Navy
>Air Force

Now, it's pretty lax across the board, as in fairly easy. Except for a few places which still play no games
>Army Infantry
This includes: Ranger Battalions, Sniper School, Ranger School, Scuba and of course SFAS
>Marine Infantry
This includes: Raiders, Expeditionary Forces

We didn't have sunglasses issued to us in Bootcamp, we didn't get camelbaks, or desert boots, we didn't get ACOGs in Bootcamp.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Some people just can't handle it and the break. Stupid shit happens.

I went to Army basic in 2004. We had one guy try and stab himself to death with a tent stake. Another tried to hang himself by tying the cord to the floor buffer around his neck and jump off the stair railing from the 3rd floor. Cord broke and he broke both legs. One guy refused to train and after three days of getting shit on by DS he disappeared.

We had several run. One guy was a rat faced POS Frenchie from New Orleans. When he got home his grandfather turned him in.

Another just disappeared on block leave. Was picked up by police in a crack den a few weeks before graduation.

The last was the best.
>Pacific Islander
>Enlists in Guam
>Comes to basic training in winter, has never seen snow
>Constantly gets sick because of climate shock
>Gets some lung infection and BAS sends him to post hospital for further care
>DS drops him off and watches him go inside and drives off
>His platoon reports him in hospital for several days before they wonder how he is doing
>DS and Platoon Guide go to hospital to check on him
>PVT Islander never signed in
>Weeks later platoon received a post card from PVT Island from Canada
>He walked into hospital and sat down in waiting area
>Waited around about an hour and then went to the pay phone in the lobby and called a cab
>Cab takes him off post to freedom
>He had dual citizenship with some non US Pacific Island nation and is completely free in home land

What ever you say. It's not like there's that 1 company that tries to keep a good record of getting all the awards. Or that one platoon that everyone is scared of. Or that one DS that literally isn't human. But I'm sure platoon had the most injuries of my cycle, that I'm certain of.

I also got discharged from Parris Island without a felony. I had severe asthma as a kid but I grew out of it as an adult, so when it came time to enlist I lied and said I never had it. I was in the DEP for a year before shipping with no real issues, but then once I actually got to Parris Island I began having issues and once they gave us that "moment of Truth" speech I cracked and went forward. Got entry level discharge. It's something I've regretted ever since and I've tried to go back but no branch will take me without a waiver and no recruiter I've talked to is willing to wait the time.

>the fact that you sign up voluntarily
>the fact that it's only a couple months
>the fact that basic training is so easy it's pathetic
>the fact that you would forfeit all pay and benefits for doing so
>the fact that you're surrounded by places where you don't know anyone at all, hundreds of miles from home and you would instantly become a fugitive running from highly trained and well equipped law enforcement who know the surrounding area like the back of their hands.
>the fact you would go to military prison, which unlike basic training actually is hard.
>the fact you would have a felony on your record for life.
>the fact that everyone who finds out would regard you as a coward with the exception of some obese bluehaired feminazi who would never fuck you anyway
>the fact that they actually patrol the perimeters of military bases.

That's a pretty stupid question OP.

I left so much tobacco in that fucking trashcan.

I guess it was mold spores, one of the doctors that gave me an inhaler while I was being moved to RSP said that Parris Island is very bad on asthmatics due to mold or something

Keep in mind you can DOR from all of those except infantry training so there is no need to shoot your finger off. Real man town training they don't even shit on you if you DOR, they're glad you quit and don't hold it against you unless they saw promise in you.

In case this thread hasn't made it abundantly clear,
>very

Attached: 1548107674533.gif (221x196, 410K)

Conger? Conger from Dirty Delta? That you, brother?

>what's stopping someone from jumping the fence and escaping bootcamp ?
Self discipline

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Why would you even think about running away from boot camp when even mentally ill trannies have made it through boot camp in every branch?

they only made it because they were not allowed to quit.

pretty sure if you're mentally ill they let you go no problem

Were you that fag that looked like megamind fucked a negro at MEPS? You were constantly spouting about how you were in the marines but it was too tough so you decided to change branch to the chair force.

the bootcamp i wnt through was hell.
> bleeding feet.
> bleeding heads.
> exposure to thirst and sun for hours a day.
> waterboarding sometimes.

no tranny can make it through..

I'd imagine it goes something like this:
>user signs up for military because no other better options in life
>user, upon arriving at boot camp, realizes being yelled at AND fighting AND probably dying for below minimum wage is a fucking stupid idea
>user then attempts to leave to get a job at McDonald's which pays better than the fucking US military does

I absolutely refuse to support the military until they actually make it worthwhile FOR THE FUCKING INDIVIDUAL to join. That means giving you unlimited looting funsies like we used to have, better pay, or so on.

Go away, never served

Soldiers make almost $40,000 a year you fuckwit

Another episode of "idk what I'm talking about"

tax free ?

Expense free, which matters a hell of a lot more.

Even if McDicks pays better upfront, the money lost to food, shelter, transit, and upkeep pales in comparison.

>$40,000 a year
>a lot
Even expense free that's piss. I'm making $125,000/yr right now, and I got here for basically nothing thanks to scholarships.

the hillary holes in the fence.

congratulations. You are not the kind of person the military looks for.

>I'm making $125,000/yr right now,
Congrats.

He sounds pretty smart to me lel.

It depends on how long you've been in. I forget exactly how long but within a certain number of days you do just get administratively discharged and you get sent home as if you never joined. Serious offenses will get you sent to NJP, which you can refuse if you want to get it sent up to Court Martial, where mostly officers (an enlisted defendant can request a certain number of enlisted members on the board) will decide your fate.

I make that and only work 6 months out of the year.
Yeee

Then how about attract someone who isn't a bum? Their JAG program is fucking ass as an example. Who in the absolute fuck would join the military as a JAG and get ~$42,000/yr when any random shithole lawfirm in NYC will pay you $90,000 starting? It makes absolutely no sense.

All Marines go to the same boot camp regardless of what MOS they signed up for. Things differ only after boot camp, when infantry will go to School of Infantry and everyone else goes to Advance Infantry Training. That's where the whole "every Marine a rifleman" comes in, but obviously SOI is more in-depth and probably harder than AIT.

The rent, people, taxes, and jews make it reason enough.

why do pussies sign up and change their minds? how can you be so stupid?

Are you one of the merchant mariners on this board by any chance?

U know it bby

>not living in PA and commuting.

>living in NYC
I enjoy not being a cuck thank you very much

the punishment you could get is serious, plus you will forever known as a coward, most important to OPfag is you miss out on all that military booty....

Attached: 1548866260317.jpg (1000x1051, 150K)

never even seen a base have you, skippy?

Attached: 1544602756827.png (495x621, 569K)

Your grammar is literally nigger tier

'time of war' kicks shit up a notch and you're charged from the UCMJ

Attached: 1549767231559.jpg (474x523, 112K)

and the shame

if you never heard from him again then how do you know about ride?

PUSSY! can you hear me now buttfucker?

it is if your parents raised a pussy....

Attached: 1548073519941.jpg (381x380, 35K)

Attached: 1544630525965.jpg (442x330, 48K)

plus the fact that the military is fun as shit! Doing so much cool things that civilians will never do.

Attached: 1548659786891.jpg (3243x4105, 1.86M)

Nothing, my friend did it.
Gets you AWOL, dishonorable discharge, and some mil jail time.

Drill Instructors gossip too, numbnuts.

What exactly does the contract entail?
>you have to obey anything anyone in the system tells you
In that case, it's not immoral to bail if they start abusing the contract, but you were absolutely retarded to enter such a contract in the first place.

Back during the 'nam era maybe. If the DI's really hated you they could just beat the shit outa you. Heard all these stories of recruits drowning and shit during boot from my gramps when I joined.

>forgetting a single word is nigger-tier

You reading comprehension definitely is though

That's a coward excuse, the concept of giving back is unknown to you because your parents raised a little pussy bitch

Attached: tksfe0eh0qb21.jpg (496x600, 36K)

We had one kid who did this, but they kept his on for as long as possible to see if he would just get tired of sitting around. Then he decided to stop eating. DI's sent him to the sergeant major, kid got to go home, but only after he worked without pay for 4 months. Poor sod.

>giving back to a country with a collapsing culture that has 10 year old drag queens
I could see this back in the 50s and during the world wars, but now? Giving back to what? A country that actively wants me taxed to death and wishes I couldn't own firearms?

Ooooooh I know. I just didn't want to list the upsides to sticking through it. You get even cooler stuff, more pay and faster rank if you sign up indefinitely at the recruiting station - trick is to go "needs of the army"; it's a sure way to land THE sickest job.

>Dishonorably discharged
>for fleeing BCT

Most likely get an OTH. A dishonorable is the same as a felony, so they Normally give you an OTH or a general discharge for failure to adapt.

patriotism you pussy bitch coward

Attached: acid_picdump_76.jpg (520x652, 76K)

>being this much of a boomer
>using literal facebook tier memes
lmao'ing at your life. You have fun defending that tranny molesting your son in the target bathroom while you're over seas.

they talk to you and not at you? it must of turned pussy easy, not like it used to be...

Attached: 1548723792435.jpg (1125x1358, 276K)

>JAG
>Didn't pass the bar

Did you pound the keyboard and just happen to post?

>>SIDES
>>MY
that guy looks smug because he's a time traveler bustin out 21st century memes in what appears to be the year 1987. Bloody legend.