If you married your gun, would you have her take your last name, or would you take her last name?

If you married your gun, would you have her take your last name, or would you take her last name?

Attached: 51622271_248739986056835_760338756195581952_n.jpg (720x702, 52K)

>taking the females last name
What kind of retarded ass shit is that?

just cause I wanna fuck my gun doesn't mean im a beta that'll take her name

Not OP, but think about it: yourlast name could be Kalashnikov.

I could do that right now if I wanted to

Hardest of passes commie.

Attached: 1503808710782.jpg (750x930, 123K)

I have a good German last name, I'm rather fond of it.

starting to get sick of these shit threads being posted every day desu

>Think about it, you could take memes over culture

That guy was a fuckin' commie, just because he made a good gun doesn't excuse him from his deserved short fall out of a helicopter.

user J. Arisaka would honestly be a cool name to have.

Wow, what a thought provoking and quality question OP. Post guns or you're a eurofag parasite.

Attached: 1527103039419.png (595x451, 141K)

>my last name could be scorpion

>All these Surnamelets in this thread
loller

think of all the mini 14, eceleb, "IS X A MEME MEME EMMEMEMEM?" threads that died from theses posts, what a true travesty

If I chose to take her ladt name...
>gun: H&K
>first name: Richard
>aka Dick
>Dick Koch..
hmm..... :-/

>he hasn't legally changed his name to Guns Gunderson

Attached: 1530133054678.jpg (960x540, 52K)

>Stoner
no.

Mike is fucking based, love that dude.

My last name is long-ass french gibberish I have to spell out all the time so that sounds good to me

>please be my life partner, Reggie Wilson.
>OOOOOh muh gawd yass! I'll be Reginald Dickswatter Brown! Wait 'til I show my guy friends at the spin class this ring!
Someone like this.

Attached: soylent greenie.jpg (700x701, 50K)

doubt he even created it.

Attached: NoInfluenceWhatsoever.jpg (1280x800, 319K)

Holy fuck, those two's parents were drinking while their kids were in the womb. You can tell because it's just smooth between their lips and their noses. Now that two fetal alcohol syndrome babies have you this child, I'm not sure if this couple drank during pregnancy or if it's just the combination of the shitty birth of the couple. How did we get this far? This is clan Roman Irish Gaelic rune family bastardization tier.

Unironically pushed my wife to not change her name after we got married.

Pathetic

if its any help their genes wont carry on to the next gen.
Same as trannys and other mentally ill, just have to outlast the current wave and some basic normality will return.

She would take my last name, as is per usual and expected. If I’m taking care of the house, my name shall be on all the members of the family

The only valid case of it was when some Italian guy married into the Beretta family in the 80s and in that generation, they had no male heirs. So he took the last name of his wife in order to preserve the Beretta name. Other than that only unironic soilent-drinking shitlib cucks like Jake Rapp (nee Nelson-Johnson) (previously married polyamorously to a prostitute, pedophile and Nintendo employee Alice Rapp, who forced him onto prostitution... with other men) do that shit.

Attached: IMG_0523.jpg (356x504, 39K)

BLAPLAPLAPLAPLAPAPAPAPPAPAAAABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 911885_1.webm (352x640, 1.88M)