Why yes, I prefer shooting AKs over ARs

>why yes, I prefer shooting AKs over ARs

Attached: chad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

It's almost as if you like shitty sights and impractical amounts of recoil. So glad the USSR collapsed so I didn't get forced to depend on one.

Attached: 14942375948140.jpg (1155x775, 101K)

5.45 doesn't have impractical recoil and you dont need good sights with spray and pray mass overwhelming meatgrider doctrine

That wasnt their doctrine tho. Not at all infact.

>why yes, I’m extremely proficient with every firearm and would be comfortable with any weapon in a situation where I would need one

I like them because theyre different. I love ARs but Im spoiled and enjoy less common foreign guns. Id imagine it's similar for other countries.
That being said, as a tool Id prefer to use a properly set up AR15 but wouldnt be upset with an AK.

Recoils less than a SCAR or HK416 yet those are more modern 5.56 guns.

>AK
>Less Common
It's literally the most common gun in the planet

>why yes, I do agree that firearms are unnecessary in modern society and are contributing to the downfall of civilization!

git out then

Attached: 1549226564564.jpg (600x900, 348K)

Not in my state and country. Everyone has ARs here and Im spoiled by them.
Despite being duller for me personally to shoot I have nothing against them; theyre a great design and I maintain my skill with them. If I had to start over, a good AR would again be my priority over a good AK even though I appreciate less common here foreign designs.

This is absolutely A E S T H E T I C

ARs are good at what they do, but fuck are they boring as shit. My AK is so much fun to shoot I take it out to the range every time I get the chance.

Agreed. My AK makes it out to every range session.

>who said bolt actions are obsolete ?

Attached: 1548536448839.jpg (758x644, 64K)

they are militarily except for one specialized area that most people are too poor or dont have the land to get into

>shitty sights
Finnish and Israeli AKs fix this issue, as do modern optics
>impractical amounts of recoil
Git gud birdchest

What recoil?

>impractical amounts of recoil

Attached: 1539747661741.png (467x264, 38K)

why the fuck are you in this thread then pussy

When I saw small picture I thought that it was some rus or HECU larp

Militarily
Not guerrillally

>Glock 19? No I conceal carry a H&k Mark 23 in 45 Super.

Attached: 1545440901516.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Now that HK416 and 417 exist there is literally no excuse to ever own an AK pattern rifle ever.

You turn at a rotational speed of like what one full spin costing you 2 seconds with a reaction timing of about 0.5 seconds. You're gun movement probably takes anywhere from 0.6-1.2 seconds

better options exist but even arguably obsolite weapons can be very successful under the right circumstances. Like hit and run ambushes.

Just saying. AR-15s are just exceptionally low recoil. No one complains about the recoil on those other guns. Optics are fine too now that there are mounts to get Western optics on the side rail nice, low, and centered. AKs may be somewhat outdated for a number of reasons but they are still perfectly capable rifles. The main thing that I am concerned about on AKs is there is really no good place to put an IR laser. Gas tube rails work great but they get really hot and that makes me concerned for the life of the device. Handguard rails means it is mounted sideways which is fine I guess but not ideal, also not many handguard rails hold zero. Both are kind of sub-optimal shoehorned solutions.