9mm failed to drop this small 14 year old beaner teen. 9mm fags btfo

9mm failed to drop this small 14 year old beaner teen. 9mm fags btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=WhEMZyOk6lo

Attached: antonio-arce-fb.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carry a fucking .45 jesus

where was he hit though?
probably wouldnt have made a difference

He died, OP.
They found his body just around the corner.

>where was he hit though?
>They found his body just around the corner.

That's still very bad. A 14 year old Mexican manlet managed to run a decent distance after being shot. Now imagine if it was a grown male charging at you with a knife. You would both be dead.

>two shots
>possible two hits
>from 25ish? Yards
More than likely one hit. I’m an a self defense situation you can get 3 off in less than 5 seconds including the draw if you’re decent.

In an*
>t. Filthy phoneposter

You need like 10 rounds of 9mm to drop a person.

Objectively speaking that was a pretty impressive shot.
Also did he just shoot the kid for halfway turning around while running away instead of just staying behind something? Jesus Fucking Christ.

>ha! this one anecdote proves that I am always right!
The absolute state of fuddy-five brainlets

good shooting but listen to that pig breath after a brief jog

>The absolute state of fuddy-five brainlets

You know the 45 acp would have knocked him over.

short of a full power rifle round or shotgun slug nothing is going to reliably incapacitate instantly with bad shot placement and even those dont always work.
A gut shot with nearly any pistol caliber would have had the same effect unless it hit the spine.

>handgun rounds suck at killing
In another news, the sky is blue.There are only two ways to immedietaly incapacitate a threat using common centerfire handgun cartridges - either hitting the central nervous system or making the threat psychologically give up after getting shot anywhere.

The kid obviously wasn't hit in the CNS, otherwise he would just drop instantly. He did get hit since he dropped after a shot period of time. He didn't run nearly long enough to pass out from blood loss. The only plausible explanation is that he psychologically pushed through and only gave up after a short while. You would end up with the same result regardless of the caliber used since the difference between common centerfire handgun cartridges are negligible at best.

9x25 Dillon, .357, 44 and 454 could’ve done it.

Probably xtreme defender 9mm

This just further proves how low iq and childish half of k is. Do you know where the suspect was hit on his body? It was a pretty long shot and it is entirely likely that one shot missed and that the shots were not put in a kill zone like the head, spine, upper chest, or pelvis, the hits very well could have been in the abdomen or leg, in which case it doesn't matter what round it is that's not going to stop someone. Your argument is retarded, you don't even know where the round hit. Could've been a 44 mag that hit the dude in his calf and you morons would start screeching about how ineffective 44 mag is. Learn about basic logic and proper evidence before posting again.

Give me just one 9mm round, doesn't matter if it's hollowpoint, ball, whatever. I'll put it right into your sternum, you're gonna drop as fast as gravity will let you. In your face I give you an instant teleportation to whatever comes after this life. 10 rounds my ass.

This. Speed kills and handgun bullets just don’t have speed save extra spicy and exotic ammo that very few people have. Pistol calibers kill by disrupting the CNS or pushing enough tissue out of the way to cause enough bleeding for the target to die. That’s why pistols are for when you’re not expecting to get shot at. This is shooting 101

9mm has the edge only because more capacity compared to .45.

>I'll put it right into your sternum
>In your face I give you
Neato, now do that on a moving target at ~30 yards away in a stressful situation Annie Oakley.

Not a bad shot at all
Cant say the same for his PT standard though

no.

The hard breathing was probably more due to adrenaline than anything..
Or he could be fat and out of shape, honestly either are plausible.

If you miss a critical zone, it doesn't matter the caliber. As if a 45 in the arm is going to help the situation anymore than a 9mm in the arm, pssh.

>user's choice meme carry caliber
>stressful situation
>doesnt hit cns
>guy runs away to die of bleeding all the same

Handgun rounds do not have stopping power. Death is by bleeding 10-30 seconds. I can run 200 meters in 30 seconds, could probably choke your ass out in 30 seconds

This, althought i think that something like a .44 magnum could be a bit different (or maybe not).

Depends a lot. Bleeding can be up to 3min even hitting a mayor artery.

You need to hit the spine, heart, brain or maybe (just maybe) the pelvis to get a fast incapacitation.

>carrying anything less than 158 grain speer gold dot 357 magnum

Microphone is right next to his chest. Also going from zero to 100 sends your heart rate into over drive to prepare for what could be coming, ie. sustained activity.

Memeing the meme...

If the only valid wound made with a handgun to incapacitate is a hole in the CNS etc... what would your "MagicTycoondah" bullet or you meme caliber do that a 9mm FMJ wouldnt?

Its all marketing.

He shot him because he witnessed him comiting a felony while holding a BB gun that looked real.

Blow a hole all the way through

A 9mm NATO (as in "+P") FMJ would do that just fine.

9mm cant even penetrate 20 inches of gel let alone 30+.

You do realize that ballistic gel is merely a consistent medium used for comparing performance, right?

are you some type of pre-internet retard? you can watch videos of people getting throughed by 9mm hollowpoints even on liveleak and even youtube now.

Aight, I may be the retard who didnt immediately dismiss you as bait posting but thats an outright lie and Im not humoring you anymore.

9mm +P FMJ are regularly above 30" penetration in gel. Even regular 9mm is usually closer to 30 than its to 20.

It's actually suprisingly analogous to human tissue according to early FBI evaluations. Barring a bone strike 18" is about 18" in gel/human
>Not the new clear shit, original ordinance gel

Well I'm glad that worked out.

No its not you fuckin retard. Not a single 9mm can reach 32 inches

>You know the 10mm would have blown him in half.
ftfy

>"9mm failed to drop this small 14 year old"
>9mm actually dropped that small 14 year old

Attached: images.jpg (243x207, 6K)

People expect this to be like their video games where things reach 0 HP and always drop on the spot.

>32"
>enough gel to simulate going through 2 men
Im having no luck on finding gel test of and 147gr flat nose fmj but Im sure it would do it seeing as even round nose 115gr fmj does 27".
Not enough people test with that much jello

The crown only permits me 10 rd magazines and 30 seconds is plenty of time for at least 20 shots. You can try though that's like Darwin and stuff.

You also have people like 50 cent that take 9 9mm and live with no lasting effects.

>impressive shot
I was thinking the same thing, looked like he hit him at about 50 yards with an elevated heart beat. Nice. 7 yard fags btfo

>7 yard fags
I hear these guys at the range a lot

>Set up target at 25 to 50yds
>Hear some guy shooting 12" groups at 10yds with a Kimber tell his buddy you'd go to prison for shooting that far

I have never had someone tell me I would go to jail for a 50 yard self defence shot, but I have heard dozens of people say I will never ever need to shoot a handgun at 50 yards. I enjoy it. One time I got lucky and killed a ground squirrel at about 50 yards with a 9mm Sig P226.

Yeah, yeah - every caliber has a one-off outlier anecdote associated with it about this one time somebody took a point-blank round straight to the vitals and kept on going. That's nice, but no reasonable person bases their decisions on outliers. You base your decisions on what statistics tell you happens most of the time. Anything else is stupid.

If he was hit with a fmj, chances of it passing clean through is pretty high up. The body takes a shit ton less damage and is full of adrenaline, so not uncommon for some one to gtfo.

I've heard it a few times, I never really redpond since it's mosyly people talking to eachother not me. One time an old RO shut them the fuck down though with an anecdote about a mass shooting a CCW could have stopped but the guy chose to not shoot because it was across a parking lot.

Shot placement is key

>I have never had someone tell me I would go to jail for a 50 yard self defence shot
Okay, I'll tell you that. Or at least, I'll tell you that you'd need a *really* good story to explain why you shot someone 150 feet away in self-defense. Mind you, I'm not saying that circumstances like that couldn't ever exist. I'm saying that the cops and the DA would have a lot of questions for you and would have to hear some pretty compelling answers to them. If you didn't have any, that would be pretty bad for you.

>kid had an airsoft gun
Play stupid games win stupid prizes, I have no compassion for this dumb kid. That said, this doesn't look justified at all, it doesn't look like the kid pointed back with the airsoft gun and gave the intention like he was going to "shoot" back". Rules of engagement get pretty strict at this point, and unless he shoots back or gives an overt inclination that he's going to harm someone else, you can't just shoot the sonofabitch in the back.

Also, without CNS hits, you have to rely on exsanguination. A .45 rupturing your aorta isn't going to starve your brain of blood any faster than a 9mm hole.

Also, that cop needs a fucking gym membership, with a focus on cardio.

Attached: 9_40_45One_04-1.jpg (661x496, 218K)

>Play stupid games win stupid prizes
This. I remember everybody screaming about Tamir Rice and how he was "just playing with toys" but that's bullshit. He had a realistic looking airsoft gun, and no orange tip. Bad news to point that at a cop. It's sad that Tamir died, he really dindu nuffin, but this 14 year old Mexican from the OP was in the middle of a crime. Sad, but that's life.

Attached: tamirs toy.jpg (992x557, 46K)

Based best mm poster

and you also have guys like the mall cop taking something like 7 rounds of 45 to the body and face and living not to mention the pastor that took 5 rounds of 45 to the face and lived

another user here, I used my pistols many times at extended ranges to kill varmint and thats why I practice. I dont always have a loaded rifle nearby but I do always have a loaded pistol.

SCENARIO
You are locked in a football stadium with a knife murderer. He is on one end, you are on the opposite end. He begins to run towards you (120 yards distance). You have your standard CCW and one fully loaded magazine in it. When do you start shooting? Too far away and you might miss, too close and he might knife you.

Immediately, but switch to pelvic shots as he gets close

Guy on other end of mall magdumping with an AR into a bunch of moms and kids.

Attached: 1480556571053.jpg (400x400, 110K)

>Miss
>A guy running straight at me
>At 120yds
Fucking lol, drop the faggot, I bet he dies before his 10yd line.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg

I would love to see you keep 5/5 rounds on a 20 inch target at 120 yards with an elevated heart rate. Pistol of your choosing.

K

I guarantee this is the same type of retard that shoots 8" groups at 10 yards and thinks he's an expert, lol.

Take a few shots once he gets to about 60 yards. At about 25 yards, one shot every few seconds, 15 yards, one shot per sec, 7 yards magdump. Realistically he isn't gonna make it past 25

>tfw when cc is a 10.5" barrel ar15 pistol under my trench coat with 30 rounds of 77gr tmk
>tfw Im lying and now wish I was that kind of person
glock 19, start shooting immediately. I practice to 100 yards so I know Id land a few shots before he got to 50. Id probably save my last 5 for if he got closer.

>imagine if it was a grown male charging at you with a knife
Two to the chest, face gets the rest.

Pretty sure loading up some 125 grain Hollow point 9mm will be quite effective against an unarmoured attacker.

Why did he shoot the kid?

like 30 black guys a day get shot with 9mm and survive. its a meme round

t. fudd

>fat cop too out of shape to catch spiclet
>shoots him in the back instead
>thin blue line cucks will defend this
Interesting to know none of you would mind a cop ventilating you from a block away because he felt unsafe

I don't run from the police.

>thin blue line cucks will defend this

I am okay with it because the victim is a spic. But i don't support police when it messes with decent white folks

>>fat cop too out of shape to catch spiclet
Do you realize how the difference in weight between a cop and a fucking lanklet teenager is a major factor

Attached: 1521273987423.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

>I have no idea how the human body works
>im a huge retard please rape my face
Fixed your post for you. Should the cop have shot him? Probably not, but you when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. In the situation that he was in the cop really didn't do anything totally wrong.

supposedly he was pointing an airsoft gun or something while he was running. If a guy appears armed flashing a weapon running after him isnt normally a good idea.

HK USP Compact. Start shooting right from the beginning, slow. I think one 13 round mag would be more than plenty.

>Should the cop have shot him? Probably not,

Screw you libtard. One less anchor baby, dreamer, spic, taco, wetback.

Why didn't he shoot him in the compliance

Shoot once immediately
Another at 60, then dump the rest at 30

5 yards
Blow his brains out

>g27
Tactically flop on my ass and support off my knees.
Slow shots around 80 yards. I practice out to here and can get usually 3/5 shots on a paper plate offhand, though the paper plate is unarmed and not threatening my life so that is a bit different.
Try and fire steady and save at least 2 rounds for a 15-7 yard chest shot and hope to fuck the guy drops.

I literally followed that up by saying the cop didn't actually do anything wrong you dense fucking cunt. End your miserable existence you mouth breathing double retard.

Wow the cop shot a kid in the back. I hope that cop gets the chair.

>Why do you need privacy do you have something to hide

>5 rounds of 45 to the face
Pics or it didn't happen.

Exactly. He probably would have been breathing hard even if he didn't move an inch.

>smallest mag 12 rounds
>assuming man won't stop until incapacitated/ded and keeps speed
Get into a sitting position and start popping off rounds around 60 yards controlled

>I have no compassion for this dumb kid
>this doesn't look justified at all

all thieves found stealing should be shot whether they are armed or not, fuck them

>A 14 year old Mexican manlet managed to run a decent distance after being shot.
And a 120 lb doe can sprint a hundred yards after getting it's heart obliterated by a .30-06, better start hunting with a 20mm

Cop was obviously looking to play soldier that day. He sees someone vandalizing a truck so instead of confronting the suspect he takes cover and draws his gun. Then he's disappointed he didn't get the shootout he was hoping for so he shoots the suspect in the back even though it's highly doubtful he could actually make out the shape of a gun from that distance and angle and there clearly was no threat. If any non-cop tried to claim self defense in that situation they would be in jail for the rest of their life.

I makeshift blunderbuss carry, so wait until 5 yards then watch him explode in a shower of scrap metal.

This is undeniable
Thin Blue faggots argue against this if you dare

People also ignore the fact that Tamir Rice was 5'7" and 190 lbs

handguns don't work like they do in your video games and movies, pal. it's very uncommon for a single pistol shot immediately incapacitating or killing the target.

>Remingtonsurvived being shotsix times. One of the bullets became lodged near his brain, while others hit him in the back, shoulder and pelvis.
My bad, at least one hit back of head. Search Kyle Odom.