Things people say in the gun comminity that give you this face

>warrior poet

Attached: pepereally.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>stopping power

>revolvers can't malfunction

Attached: 1548717460159.jpg (535x462, 57K)

>SHTF
>Come and take them

Attached: 1539823792642.gif (650x705, 38K)

>It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it
>guns dont kill people

"Rifle"
>platform
"aim the gun"
>shoulder the weapon system
"ammunition"
>pills

Attached: 1541285061436.jpg (600x583, 130K)

Literally never heard that term outside discussions of Classical and Celtic/Irish poetry.

bluepilled af

"weapon system" sounds pretty based

Attached: 49948714_2266014177021301_1736248681255927808_n.jpg (718x960, 168K)

>glock

Attached: good christ.gif (311x210, 118K)

this. everyone wants to act like theyre a minuteman rebel that defends human rights and liberty, but we all know that if the government started confiscating weapons the population would hand them over passively because they value their family and livelihoods better than pieces of metal.

how do we know that? because with red flags confiscation already started, and no one has done a damn thing

>"obsolete"
>"fudd"
(At least, the way that Jow Forums usually uses these words)

>they value their family and livelihoods better than pieces of metal.
You really that's everyone? Do you know where you are?

What's wrong with a Generation Kill joke?

oh so what? a few overweight autists living in shitty apartments get gun downed by cops. nothing changes. they'll just be branded as right wing terrorists by the media and things will continue according to plan

the people on this board arent exactly the sons of liberty or the next George Washington. more than half of them dont even own guns

>pieces of metal
You mean civil rights
>red flags confiscation already started, and no one has done a damn thing
False. Gary Willis resisted and became a martyr. People are galvanizing.

>Gary Willis resisted and became a martyr. People are galvanizing
Imagine unironically believing this. Unless by galvanizing you mean occasionally posting an offshoot of a fight club quote.

>run or running x or y
>weapons platform
>stopping power
>molon labe

>False. Gary Willis resisted and became a martyr
read >People are galvanizing
MY SIDES. kek. besides the people raging on this board and posting "MUH SHTF" threads nothing is changing. red flags are here to stay

As the great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, if the day does not require an AK, it is good

A low end estimate of the number of gun owners in the US is 100 million. If just 1% of those resisted violently that's a 10k strong insurrection force. There will be no door-to-door confiscations for this reason.

>I learned all about guns on Jow Forums

Attached: 1542328236298.png (848x480, 824K)

>There will be no door-to-door confiscations for this reason.
This is what you will be saying when red flag laws are present in every state, pedantic faggot.

>A low end estimate of the number of gun owners in the US is 100 million. If just 1% of those resisted violently that's a 10k strong insurrection force
But they wont. and they wont ever organize and there are government efforts to keep gun owners from organizing right now
>There will be no door-to-door confiscations for this reason.
youre right, there wont be. there will just be red flag laws in most states, a slow erosion of the 2nd that is so gradual that the apathetic population wont care, and gun owners will continue to be demonized in the media. its going to be a slow death by a thousands cuts. they dont need to go door to door. you spend too much time in "Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo" threads

The raw numbers are not on your side. Face it.

>The raw numbers are not on your side
>on your side
oh no, it's another schizo

The irony is that the more you people shill this defeatist crap, the more angry, recalcitrant, and resistant people will become. Keep it up.

Don't try to pretend you're not a lefty shitposter. You people are so desperate.

That triggered the fuck out of me when I saw the new Halloween. Every single thing about that movie is garbage.

Attached: 1499341012448.jpg (274x274, 6K)

no they wouldnt. gun laws are slowly implemented because they know people would start dying if they did it all at once dumbfuck

>1% of 100 million is a 10k fighting force

Attached: 1530402503179.jpg (421x421, 62K)

We'll be waiting, fascists. You're guns are going to be taken from you, and you aren't going to do a damn thing. You know it's true. Weapons of war do not belong on the streets of a civilized society. You won't resist, the time for that passed literally decades ago. America doesn't want gun control anymore, this isn't the country your grandparents grew up in anymore.

Keep sitting in that chair, seething as your rights to murder people are taken from you. Sit idly by as the 2nd is torn apart. We are all laughing

>Gary gets Willis'd
>you and every other big talker do nothing
>anyone that points out you're all talk is a lefty shill
Don't forget to call anyone that disagrees with you a fed too, just to be safe lmao

I forgot a zero (or a decimal, whatever you want). More to my point.

Oh, I see. You were doing a good job with the bait up until now.

Attached: 1524627849259.jpg (640x566, 87K)

dont pretend to me faggot. im just sick of you morons always being all bark and no bite. its depressing as fuck that everyone has the spirit to fight back but no one will and gun rights will inevitably die. stop pretending to be a bad ass on the internet

Banking on 100% compliance is pretty delusional desu

1% of 100m is 1m m8

1% of 100 million is 1 million you retard

betting on a few lonely virgins doing anything but getting themselves killed by police is pretty delusional desu

>Jow Forums a magical place
Fuck Jow Forums

>a few
>1 million
ok retard

The projectiles are pills if you think that's supposed to mean ammunition well I have some bad news

>but they won't
I don't think you understand what they're saying. Even if 99% of all gun owners didn't resist and cucked out and handed them over, that remaining 1% that went full mcveigh, if they killed only 1 cop, would incur 1 million casualties on the state. the cops would strike after just 1000. plus liberal politicians wouldn't like the optics of cops doing no knock raids in black neighborhoods. shit will never happen.
>muh red flag
again, this slow erosion to get rid the 100 million is absolutely doomed to fail considering there are new shooters every day and people buying guns every day. when's the last time you even heard of a red flag law being used? you can dig through news articles and I'm willing to bet you'll get maybe 50 tops since they've been implemented in the last couple of years. Yeah, try getting rid of the 100 million 50 at a time while people are buying guns and teaching their children to buy guns, and nogs are buying guns and so on and so forth. the fact you have to resort to "it's hopeless" fear mongering shows just how ridiculous your claims are

t. confused newfag

>my numbers i pulled out of my ass are totally accurate!
>of course they are skewed to favor my side! we're the good guys!

Attached: 1540764608279.jpg (638x558, 64K)

LARP shit like
>I'm gonna be a post apocalyptic badass with my AR and plate carrier, just wait!
No you aren't you fucking retard

based

>being this delusional

>a slow erosion of the 2nd that is so gradual that the apathetic population wont care,
Millions and millions of new modern rifles are made and circulated every year. This is a numbers game and the grabbers are losing.

99% compliance is still a total failure.

Your fantasy scenario doesn't reflect reality at all. Have you been paying attention to popular opinion and the cultural trends? Obviously not all gun rights are going to be removed that's impossible but the way things are now aren't going to be the way they will be.

You had to use a calculator to figure out that 1% of 100 = 1?

what is delusional about it? you're the one living in a fantasy where everything goes perfectly according to plan. the numbers are what they are. you're counting on ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of all gun owners being as spineless as you. Hell if even half a percent resisted and killed or even just wounded ONE SINGLE COP it would be 500,000 casualties

>Have you been paying attention to popular opinion and the cultural trends?
Yeah and ARs are now the most popular rifle. There have never been as many privately owned semi auto arms as there are now.

>you're the one living in a fantasy where everything goes perfectly according to plan.
kek. this is the most ironic thing ive read all day
>the numbers are what they are.
the numbers are what (You) say they are moron. it doesnt mean anything

if youre so confident why dont you go out there and start swinging now? you wont though, and thats my point

we're talking about an assault weapons ban that included confiscation and the hypothetical of them trying to seize them from people. what the hell are you even talking about? popular opinion and cultural trends don't mean shit to gun owners, much less to that 1% that would chimp out and kill cops

>we'd totally resist against the police guys!
>it would be a joke!
>hahahaha im just like McVeigh xD
off yourself faggot

yeah of course I won't retard, because they're not trying to take my guns. Again you can google the number of gun owners in the US, it's not hard. a federal AW ban that included search & seizure is doomed

>if youre so confident why dont you go out there and start swinging now?
Because there's no need to. AWB pushes aren't popular. SCOTUS is conservative. By sheer numbers there are more guns and gun owners than ever. We're winning.

>I support law enforcement

Attached: 1534801162735.jpg (258x245, 12K)

i'm not like mcveigh, I would absolutely shoot cops if they came to take my guns. absolutely. you're already gonna lose your right to vote as ownership would be a felony and you'd do a minimum of 5 years (as is spoken about in the ban bill in Hawaii right now). and a number of people would go mcveigh and attack cops instead of waiting. the proof of that is fucking mcveigh. no that's not me, but I absolutely would rather fucking die than have my guns taken. absolutely

after whites become the minority by 2040 the 2nd will go down with it. almost all gun owners are white, what are you going to do then? you cant change demographics

>Moving the goal posts
So you lost then huh?

thats a clever way of saying "I cant refute that."

>All the brown people will just round up the whites into camps
>almost all gun owners are white
Think about this for a second. Also

the dead do not cringe

Attached: kailast.jpg (569x513, 54K)

retard
as the top number shrinks the bottom ones will increase. plus minorities are nowhere near as pozzed as white liberals like you. keep dreaming

Attached: Screenshot (313).png (490x249, 14K)

Attached: 1545701104605.jpg (960x952, 37K)

>>All the brown people will just round up the whites into camps
this is literally what happened in every white country that turned brown
>almost all gun owners are white
yes, and the small percentage of niggers that own guns for gang violence arent going to resist they'll just hide them
you outed yourself as a redditor and a retarded civic nationalist

That and pic related.

Attached: gkill.png (500x586, 161K)

>t. tryhard who has to come up with a speshul term for everything

How are the ebil brown people going to holocaust all the white people if the white people have all the guns?

it because of that shit I can't stand GT

Attached: 1540084411227.jpg (400x396, 29K)

I own guns because I'm afraid of white people

You need to remember that this is Jow Forums, the Mongolian basket weaving forum where people do everything except get a woman and have a family. Many Jow Forumsommandos here do nothing but fuck their guns day round. I would be willing to bet many Anons here would happily take their gats and shoot some gun confiscating cops.

>Many Jow Forumsommandos here do nothing but fuck their guns day round. I would be willing to bet many Anons here would happily take their gats and shoot some gun confiscating cops.

This desu, the only thing keeps me going is my dog.

That's quite stupid. He's literally just using more casual terms.

You don't understand what we're doing, do you spic? We're setting it up so that when we genocide all of you colored subhumans, it will look like clear cut self defense. 2040 is the current estimate, but it really doesn't matter when- in self defense, you will all be exterminated. Also, most of your white "allies" are in on it- their hatred for you cockroaches is even stronger than most of ours as they have to constantly pretend to be on your side and associate with you. America will be white again and there's nothing you can do about it.

>First and last time I ever played Russian Roulette
>4 clicks in, my turn.
>I pull the trigger.
>Click.
>Cylinder locks up
>Won't spin
>Trigger no longer working

As it turns out, somehow the cylinder ended up fallout out of timing and the hammer struck the edge of the cartridge and somehow locked up the gun entirely. I would have had the losing bullet if the revolver hadn't malfunctioned.

Gotta love doggos. If only I had one, but my parents had always hated dogs. When (if I ever) I move out I want to get a doggo. Guns and doggos. Man's best friends. Ngl I'm even a noguns fag and I just once in a while finger fuck old Nerf guns and autistically look at gun shit online to pass the time while I'm depressed. I look at gun shit online so much that I know how locked breech mechanisms work and how ingenious DI ar systems and roller delayed HK systems are for lowering reciprocating mass. I'm a sad man.

>tack driver

>out there at night, all things rationed
>food, water, cigarettes, but more than that
>thoughts, glances, even movement itself is carefully doled out in measured increments
>don't waste your footsteps, you might need them later
>there's something wrong with you, or, there's something wrong with the world
>during the witching hour its easy to forget the difference
>benign things become your friends, and your foes
>the tarp that offered shade before now deafens you in the sweet night wind
>betrayal by environment becomes a reliable baseline
>use everything, trust nothing
>you've known this all along
>cold steel hangs heavy on your hip like a sleeping dog on its chain
>he is your only friend out there, so you keep each other warm
>best let him sleep for now
>let sleeping dogs lie

Attached: IS00488W-Did-the-Ancient-Greeks-Really-Have-Small-Penises-4x3-Feature-Image.jpg (1920x1440, 1.41M)

>casual terms
>larperator jargon
Pick one

the lever gun shooting scene was kino, unfortunately the 1 hr 10 mins that followed were trash

who was dumb enough to play that with you?

HOW DO THE MATH NUMBERS HALP K

Jow Forums cannot help you, you need for this level of advanced maths.

>THIS IS A GO TO WAHR GUN

>Donald trump acts in our interest

Attached: 1549854640587.jpg (666x667, 45K)

Faggot

Attached: nLz8b1k.jpg (600x683, 49K)

+1

Attached: baitman.png (270x270, 23K)

stupid frogposter

>you can’t change demo graphics
That’s where you’re wrong

Attached: 79EF9BD0-55EF-483D-9D88-06756A5A127E.jpg (975x632, 170K)

>I carry “pistol caliber” for conceal carry for...
>knockdown power
>stopping power
>”better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6”
>shoot to kill
>using tactical as an adjective
>using the word tactical ever

>revolvers can't malfunction

Lol this. Only boomers that don’t shoot their revolvers enough don’t experience this. When there’s something wrong with a revolver, it’s almost always something that legitimatey bricks the thing whereas a semi automatic can literally function with several broken parts (Beretta 92, PX4, HK45, HK P30)

Bonus points
>thumbcocks double action revolver because shooting double action is “””hard”””

Anyone who is unable to manage a measly 12 pound trigger press has no buisiness carrying a gun to fight for their lives with.

Attached: FD6F1B1E-3A15-49F5-804E-BA8307A7FC14.jpg (690x452, 480K)

>>It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it

What is wrong with this statement? That's similar to the phrase,

>Better to be judged by 12, then carried by 6.

>Anyone who is unable to manage a measly 12 pound trigger press has no buisiness carrying a gun to fight for their lives with

>not wanting a light crisp trigger for precision nigger removal

not gonna make it

Attached: ruger-redhawk-featured.jpg (1263x560, 137K)