You horrific fat pieces of shit. Why are you all so fucking fat...

You horrific fat pieces of shit. Why are you all so fucking fat? Every time I go to a gun show or 2A event its like 90% massive fatties. For people who claim to take self defense so seriously you ignore one of the cheapest, easiest and most logical parts of it BEING IN DECENT FUCKING SHAPE.

Get it together you disgusting fucking fatsos you disgust me. You are a complete embarrassment.

Attached: Hn5SaVK.jpg (592x559, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

active.com/fitness/calculators/bmr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread AGAIN.

disgusting fatass detected

because for most people, firearms are a hobby with an added benefit of self defense, and as such are not (and should not) be a priority in life. in addition, being in shape isn't easy or necessarily feasible for a lot of people depending on their employment, environment, etc, and for most, physical fitness would not (or is perceived to) not have a large enough impact in their daily life for them to go through the process.
that said, more people need to be in shape, or at the very least recognize that they are out of shape, especially within the firearms hobby, and doubly so if they expect to survive any kind of collapse.

>find video showing a gun smithing, disassembly detail or review
>hand appears in frame

Attached: Average gun owner.jpg (241x167, 21K)

>firearms are a hobby
so why are so many of the people interested in this hobby so fucking fat? what about it attracts the morbidly obese?

>physical fitness would not have a large enough impact in their daily life
are you fucking retarded? how would being healthy not have a large effect on anyones life? that is the dumbest bullshit i have ever read.

every fucking time

Attached: CiUgQGM.jpg (460x432, 23K)

People with sedentary lives usually have lots of disposable income.
>physical fitness means

I can't stand this. I immediately try to find another video. And then the loud breathing and sometimes they eat while recording...

eating 7 less cheeseburgers a day is definitely a viable option for everyone regardless of their employment fatass

because it's a primarily sedentary hobby. the most activity for a firearms enthusiast is hunting season, and for most that is a journey of walking to a fixed location, waiting, firing, and then walking some more. for most people though, you're just walking from your house to the car, car to the bench, and then sitting for 3 hours genociding paper.

>how would being healthy not have a large effect on anyones life?
no shit it would have a massive effect on anyone's life, I'm talking about the perception by the person.
if your job requires activity, or strength (perhaps you work on a farm) having spaghetti bitch arms and not being able to walk 20 feet is a massive problem for your vocation. but if your job is a desk job, or a standing job (cashier) breaking out into a cold sweat if you even hear the word stairs is less of a problem.

Im not fat tho, I might be personally out of shape but I look athletic to other people still

>so why are so many of the people interested in this hobby so fucking fat?
I think it might be a form of psychological compensation for some fatasses, but you also have to keep in mind that 1/3rd of the entire world is overweight right now. It's hard to find any hobby without fatasses these days in general, unless physical activity is a core part of it.

I do this with all videos desu senpai
I was looking at acrilic painting techniques and 90% of the vids are fatties as well

oh you mean the forklift fat people? yeah no, fuck them. I thought you just meant your standard issue overweight individual

*video begins with intro made in MS paint using sounds from an anime*
>welcome
*deep inhale*
>i am very excited about this release from Spyderco
*breathes*
>the Tenacious G-10 Combination Edge Blade whipper whopper pocket boy
*30 second pause for hyperventilating*
*hear a packet of chips open*
>now look at this blade, the edge, the finish, the way it sits in pocket
*quick cut to a side shot of knife in pocket*
*belly slaps the table violently shaking the camera during the movement*
*breathes*
*sits down*
*breathes*
*crunches on doritos*
>i can tell you guys are excited as i am
*breathes*
*deep inhale*
*dies*

Attached: 1540314761821.jpg (720x720, 56K)

same

Karl you're drunk.

Jim, you're fat.

I'm going to go get some Wendy's, just wanted to let you know

whatcha gonna get, user?
I haven't had wendys in forever

Spicy chicken sandwich and dr pepper probably

>not getting a frosty

do you dip your fries in the frosty? I do that sometimes, shit's pretty cash

I'm not getting a frosty at like 1130

have you ever asked them to drop your burger in the french fry oil? Like just for a minute. It's pretty good

Just imagine how much effort you have to put into your hedonistic binges just to get that obese. They didn't accidentally get obese, they ate a fucking feast every day for years and wonder how it happened. Imagine how much money is spent on all that shit. How can people live like this?

Attached: 009.jpg (680x848, 31K)

no the fuck I haven't.
I might be fat but fuck that's some real beetus shit

>goes to wendys
>gets chicken

Attached: 1545432476196.jpg (800x520, 49K)

Schizo poster go back to /x/ schizo pozter
I bet you take medicine for that schizo
Schizo liberal

kek
every single video

imagine being this fucking fat and insecure
yikes

Attached: 1545617423700.png (510x332, 66K)

>it's the liberals are mocking my fat!
believe it or not, theres people in this hobby who want their people to be happy, successful, and be a good image.

>im fat because of the democrats
holy kek

Attached: 1544215799236.jpg (494x433, 49K)

Mike Bellevue makes good vids and articles about muzzleloaders but its hard to take him seriously because this lad is extremely obese. I kinda feel bad for the guy aswell. I remember seeing a vid of him dressed up as a 1700s hunter but it comes nowhere close to looking authentic because he looks like Bigweld.

Attached: 1533496278893.jpg (1213x789, 209K)

Oh and what do you suggest

classic triple extra pickle

Attached: 1534868677942.gif (467x398, 70K)

That's like a day worth of calories

Schzio fat libtard posters

wut
Average maintenance calories for adults is 2000-2500, 3000 if you want those gains

>extra pickle
pickleniggerss disgust me

Attached: 1549432538882.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

Baited fat schizo libtard poster
Go back to Jow Forums

Triple is like 1000 calories. Pop and fries have to bring that up to probably 1600. I sit my ass at a desk, I'm not burning 2500 calories a day.

what the fuck did you just say to me

Attached: djyunmglt1a01.jpg (720x719, 46K)

>go to Jow Forums meet up
>expecting lean military type aesthetic
>oh no no no

active.com/fitness/calculators/bmr I guarantee your BMR is 1900-2100 per day

Attached: 3a9[1].gif (600x338, 2.97M)

Stop making this thread 3 times a week already

Post your bod OP, I have a theory

If you theorize I'm a badass, then yea, you're right.

Attached: 1413526649547.jpg (475x533, 40K)