So I'm not allowed to carry at work but I was threatened by some meth heads on my way to my car so any suggestions on...

So I'm not allowed to carry at work but I was threatened by some meth heads on my way to my car so any suggestions on small pistols that are extremely concealable but can still get the job done?

Attached: johnhenrymug.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Baretta tomaR in .32acp
Any 25acp pocket pistol
Gisuppe 380 pistol
Makrov pistol

>I'm not allowed to carry at work
Says who? Whats the penalty for violating this?

Ruger lcp

Companies policy, first time I would probably get a write up might get fired after that.

M67.

I've shot a .25acp and I wouldn't trust it to kill a medium sized dog let alone a meth head

Learn to fight with your hand cannons you patsy

Attached: IMG_7030.jpg (512x332, 50K)

How would they know you have it if it is concealed? What is more valuable to you, your job or your life?

I have been scared about dying alone recently so this is a good idea

good recommendations, OP is definitely a weak pussy and couldn't handle any more recoil than that.

I would get a J-Frame revolver.

They're extremely concealable and will absolutely most definitely get the job done. You just need to practice a bit to be accurate with them as there is a bit of a learning curve.

Aim for the dome piece friendo any way I included several different calibers all easy guns to conceal all cheap as he'll also surplus czs in 32 acp

I only own a full sized so I'm looking for something small enough so no one will know, and being alive isn't worth as much if I can't make rent and buy food

Bro please volunteer to get shot with 25acp or 32 380 and 9x18 mak

Attached: 1550064622197.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Just get an LCR or LCP, shoots .38 special and .380 respectively.

louie ville slugger's are made for meth heads heads

Attached: -180719710_1531513625.jpg (608x720, 35K)

P64 is what I use, I'm in a similar situation. Double action is heavy as fuck but it's a great point and shoot pistol

You can get another job, you can't get another life. You will find a way to make money if you get fired.

this
i got mugged at work once
got hit in the head with a crowbar
it will never happen again, fuck the company

Ouch story time

g43 IWB. they will never know. I did this for a year.

2075 Rami, hard to find but a good small 9x19

>he can't fight off an underweight, malnourshed meth goblin

Attached: 1550133823733.jpg (727x868, 237K)

>Not jumping at the chance to blast some meth zombies with no consequences
What's it like to live a life devoid of joy?

I know you're probably going to want a gun as small as possible, which would be like a .380 or smaller, but if you're dealing with meth heads, i may opt for something with a bit more oompf, which would lead to sightly larger guns.
Just my two cents

LCP, really any pocket .380. This ain't hard

There's a nice spring kit by wolf I believe, don't quote me on that tho.

Get yourself a j-frame, like a model 442 or model 36, or if you're on a budget, taurus rt85.

problem with the LCP is the Methhead will think its a part of a bicycle. get a shockwave

Attached: 1547513478885.jpg (1080x1123, 82K)

who cares what the meth head thinks, he's getting shot with it either way