Russian going to destory huge WW2 German captured stockpiles

For melting the steps of the main military church of the Resurrection of Christ in the Moscow region, the metal of small-arms captured weapons from the WWII, which is stored in warehouses in the Vladimir region, will be used. These are Walther P38 and Parabellum P08 pistols, as well as MG42B machine guns. Also war German rewards are going to have to be used.

Source iz.ru/839266/2019-01-28/trofeinoe-oruzhie-vremen-vov-pereplaviat-na-stupeni-voennogo-khrama (warning - Russian language, use Google translator)

What do you think, lads? Is it correct usage of captured weapons? I guess yes it is, nazis were going to kill our people and got defeated, therefore Russians may use their weapons and rewards like Iron Crosses for building of temples

Attached: 1.jpg (800x533, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Td6fZi1_AF8
youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
riafan.ru/1144864-nemeckoe-oruzhie-dlya-glavnogo-khrama-vs-rf-puteshestvie-v-trofeinye-zakroma-rodiny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nazis

I think this is about the fifth thread we’ve had on this in the past week or so.

It's retarded, sell them off to collectors and use the money to buy materials.

They’ve already said they’re going to use rusted out ones in shit condition for this, so they wouldn’t be saleable to collectors anyway.

Nope, they are all being melted. Rusted was an excuse so people don't complain about it. They are melting all for materials.

.t russian

Also picture related is what they claimed which is all slight surface rust that's easily cleaned.

They lying and melting all in warehouse

Attached: 15503127342180.png (900x506, 899K)

wrong

t. in the know

Post proof

>huge
It 2000 gun on the milion Russian captured in WW2

They are not rusted but 5 grade gun.

Probably shoot though 10k+ round

American need shut fat mouth and not pretend like know everything, because you do not

youtu.be/Td6fZi1_AF8

Attached: 1458846259805.jpg (1403x1008, 342K)

Russians can give them to Venezuela tho

Imagine being so eternally butthurt hat instead of making mad money you choose to destroy all of this.

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc

>destroy all of this.
It only 2000 gun

They still have trilion of German gun in storage.

>American need shut fat mouth and not pretend like know everything, because you do not
>Post a Russian blogger
>the one that never shoot a real gun in his life

>they are all being melted.
Not all of them, just 2000 gun, retard.

>only 200 believe me goy

So prove it you dumb fuck.

melt it down already

Everyone in this thread are fucking retarded.

>cyka they are being to destroy everything t. Russkie so i know conspiracy ))))
>Hey fuckface commie I know much better russia today said it was going to be 3 broken lugers

Stop pretending you know anything unless you are the ones shoveling the guns into the kiln.

Yeah and this a picture of the weapons and their condition in subject
Just look at how worn and useless it is!

Attached: file(11).jpg (1240x697, 334K)

You are one of those retards spouting the 2000 meme without providing proof.. aren't you?

Thank god they're only destroying stockpiles on nonfunctional junk!

Attached: file(12).jpg (1240x698, 521K)

Sooo broken

Attached: file(13).jpg (1240x697, 536K)

It was write down on the offical news report retard.

Man, these Mausers must have 10k rounds through them.. each!

Attached: file(15).jpg (1240x698, 501K)

>meme
You said you are a Russian.

Find the sauce yourself, I don't want to repost it.

Hmmm... yep. Too dilapidated

Attached: file(14).jpg (1240x697, 468K)

They are, retard.

All of your pic are just repost pic from the thread i made back in january.

riafan.ru/1144864-nemeckoe-oruzhie-dlya-glavnogo-khrama-vs-rf-puteshestvie-v-trofeinye-zakroma-rodiny

Surely you'd only slather a gun in cosmoline if it wasn't serviceable

Attached: file(8).jpg (1240x698, 537K)

No, I think it's retarded to melt down any weapons and I hope a bunch of them gets sold to the black market and replaced by broken truck frames or something. Thank god Russian officers and soldiers are so efficient in the "making money off the side" business, one can only hope they smuggle some off somewhere, regardless of how many are actually being destroyed.

Read from the original article, retard.

Stop read from click bait site that reposted 200 time

>just believes RU media
Let me guess, Russia isnt involved in Ukraine either

>oh no, dude have a rusted Tiger muzzle brake he found with a metal detector, he must know it all

How many dick have you sucked today, user?

Attached: 26_134500_a14fbe3c3cbe7ae.jpg (990x694, 230K)

You have to be a fucking retarded nigger to think those guns are damaged / not serviceable anymore, majority of them are in GREAT condition with slight surface rust which you can remove very easily.

Also
>Complaining about a high mileage K98K

LITERALLY all KAR98k's are high mileage you stupid idiot.

Attached: rsz_866992-770x560.jpg (770x560, 49K)

>just believes RU media
It is the original article and the sauce of all the pic you post.

And it have more information than any the blog post and news article you posted so far.

>Let me guess, Russia isnt involved in Ukraine either
How is it related to this thread, strawman kun?

please dont embarrass us
literally every Russian knows our media is 98% bullshit like US media
stop holding it as facts you complete fool

>And it have more information than any the blog post and news article you posted so far.

you are reposting ops link you dumbass, read the op next time.

>did not touch the gun
>did not inspected the gun
>look at some pic from the internet
>They are in great condition you faggot, let me post a pic of a masculin man to reinforce that i am not gay.

>Has not seen the gun in person
>Has not touched a gun in his life
>Has not dealt with metal, or surface rust
>Cant comprehend all the pictures shown the guns are in great condition while being told otherwise
>Believes the media
>Media and government has not posted any pictures proving otherwise that they aren't in serviceable condition
>Pretending like he has any knowledge of firearms

YIKES!

Attached: 4214.jpg (903x960, 52K)

>please dont embarrass us
>literally every Russian knows our media is 98% bullshit like US media
>stop holding it as facts you complete fool
I am not holding it as fact, but it is the sauce of the pic you steal. It have more weight than all of your bullshit.

>you are reposting ops link you dumbass, read the op next time.
OP link is IZ dot RU
My is RIAFAN the original article

OP link is a repost of a repost of a repost.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

>I am not holding it as fact, but it is the sauce of the pic you steal
see
"sauce" in pic, shows great condition firearms. And will remain so until proven otherwise with picture of bore etc..

now keep mouth closed, asswipe.

>surface rust
No body said anything about rust other than the people protecting just shitty gun.

Russian MOD said they are 5th grade gun, not rusty gun.

>It is not rust mean it in perfect condition

HYS stupid nigger

>Russian MOD said they are 5th grade gun, not rusty gun.

Russian MOD will say anything to melt the firearms, for the materials needed for future projects / buildings. If you were Russian you'd know this you total dumb nigger. I'll say it again, all pictures shown are showing the firearms in great condition with nothing but slight surface rust and will remain so until proven otherwise (Which will never happen because of backlash)

I think you mean't 'KYS" you retarded nigger.

How do you sure their bore condition just by looking at those pic?

What about head space?

>Russian MOD will say anything to melt the firearms,
But they never said anything about Rust

"Rust myth" is just your make up shit to cover the fact that you are too poor to buy just gun the legal way.

>He mistake HYS with KYS

Attached: 1393418479860.jpg (850x572, 87K)

By not being a retarded no-guns nigger like the pretend Russian above, and knowing what a shot-out / damaged bore looks like. Of course, you cant be completely right without checking in person but you can still make / get an idea of the firearm or at least bore / barrel.

If the guns were that badly damaged, they would have shown various pictures, breaches open etc.. which they d id not because they know of the backlash that will come of them destroying WW2 weaponry.

Stop talking, noguns nigger. It's quite you have horrible reading comprehension and can grasp a single word anyone in here says.

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

based russia

It's on par with that European media outlet that found an abandoned CZ75 in the woods that was in such a corroded and and rusted state it was "unidentifiable" despite having literal dots of surface rust
You keep saying "5th grade" like you know what the fuck it means

>which they d id not because they know of the backlash that will come of them destroying WW2 weaponry.
They have been destroying WW2 weapon all day new friend.

They have been sending shooting grade german gun to Syria to fight FSA. And nobody say shit.

Or they could not be fucking retarded and sell them for much more than their scrap price? There's never a shortage of people wanting to buy WWII vintage shit.
"Muh Nazi disrespect!!"

>And nobody say shit.

Because the media does not parade around spouting such facts, nor are they showing photos / videos of warehouses that has thousands of German stockpiles which they are saying will be destroyed because they are "damaged", which no PROOF HAS BEEN GIVEN and they are only showing photos of guns with nothing more but surface rust.

It's more of symbolism than anything else. They have the required metal to build the whole church 10x over in scrap tanks and aircraft alone, but they're choosing to melt down Nazi shit for steps - the filthiest portion of the church.

It's obvious someone is behind it, to even grasp the idea of destroying them for the "materials", even a pitted WW2 gun will fetch a lot more money than the scrap is worth.

Attached: THN-Strafbattalion.jpg (1112x682, 122K)

Pfffft not giving them to your new buddies you met in the desert or the Venezuelan government. No wonder Russia's a 3rd world shithole they can't even buy their insurgent proxy guns to use.

>К нeй oтнocитcя opyжиe, нeгoднoe для бoeвoгo иcпoльзoвaния, и тo, вoccтaнoвлeниe кoтopoгo тeхничecки нeвoзмoжнo или экoнoмичecки нeцeлecooбpaзнo. К нeй oтнocитcя opyжиe, нeгoднoe для бoeвoгo иcпoльзoвaния, и тo, вoccтaнoвлeниe кoтopoгo тeхничecки нeвoзмoжнo или экoнoмичecки нeцeлecooбpaзнo.

Literally looks like every k98 I've seen in the US... and i have owned about 9 of them in the span of 3 years (all sold but two)
hell looking at the picture the guns look like they have very very minimal pitting and very good stocks. They can make $$$$ just selling the parts and stocks alone. They are making a huge mistake, both history and money wise.

Attached: 1387_4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Guys, it does not matter if they are all melted or not. We arent getting those guns for free or at a lower price.

Attached: d6v1o1oh0ij11.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Also picture related of the k98s they are destroying.

Attached: Russian-captured-mausers-98-672.jpg (672x448, 105K)

Yeah I can appreciate the whole symbolism behind it, it just seems like a damn waste. Guess it comes down to value one places on shit like this.
Doesn't really matter at the end of the day to me so not much sense in getting wound up over it. Slavs are rats though.

You're all fags. This shit is worthless to them and cant easily be sold to collectors, even within Russia. Combine that with the crucial role that the war plays in Russian culture to this day, and you might as well make a step of a church out of it. They say its only 2000, sounds like a lot until you consider that there were over a million nazis in stalingrad alone, and they left most of their junk behind. This is a typical mountain out of a molehill for Jow Forums, from the same kids that get upset when somebody sporterizes a worthless mosin or enfield.

Another retard that believes the media.

>M-media only said 2000!

If it's only 2000s, they have tanks and other vehicles out of service they7 can melt for the metal you moron. Someone in power is doing this on purpose.

It's not for the metal, retard, it's for the symbol.

Yeah yeah that was a nice psalm and all. How about a counterargument?

>i-ii-its for t-the symbol

Do you know how pathetic that sounds, retard? Fucking die you Jewish rat.

>ukraine
No such thing.

They only make the Step for the churn not the whole churn.

And tank can be use as shooting target and monument, you can't do the same with gun unless you melt them down or weld them together.

this was jew politician idea.

The death camps were a polish idea.

I think this is very good idea. Similar was done many times before with german, swedish, ottoman and french weapon.

Soldiers will step on german weapon if they visit church

Jesus, you're retarded if you don't understand what's happening.

>sell to collectors your WWII shit for 100 gazzilions USD
>build the church for like 0.5 gazzilion USD using regular materials
>tell everyone ITS DA NAZI MELTED GUNS N SHIT
>congrats, you're 99.5 gazzilion richer, tax free

As vodkanigger, I know how things work.

Attached: 6c4399f6afd1070cb04c85c60905b759ed4d49251ca14722a399ce12f5508e00.jpg (217x245, 23K)

>M-media only said 2000!
It doesn't matter to me if its 2000 or 2 million, this shit is scrap metal whose destruction would have a cultural significance for the Russians. There is limited market for collectors in Russia and there is limited avenues to sell to collectors overseas, so to them its just metal that they cant sell for very much. So all they can do with it is melt it down or give as military aid, hence the STGs in Syria.
>b-but they're in good condition!
meaningless whether they're rusted or brand new, you aren't getting them so stop crying about it.

>you're only allowed to react to things that are yours or have a chance to be
Probably the weakest rhetoric I've ever seen on any Jow Forums board

That is factually why anybody gives a shit at all, though. "how can they do this, they could have sold it to MEEEEE!", willfully ignoring the reality that they couldn't.

Or because, you know, historical significance, or really anything else that doesnt default to a personal matter. I'm sorry you're too narrow minded to get past monetary and personal values though.
>hurr theres countless of these produced so they're insignificant in the broad sense
Not how it works.

It only is spewed by the nogunz on this board.

That IS how it works. Scarcity gives things value and the whole of Europe is overstocked with old WW2 shit that cant be sold on the civilian market and just sits there gathering dust. Museums have so much of it they turn it away. Its only in the US where such things are scarce, on account of being geographically far removed from the war, so its only Americans and shut-ins that care.

What a great way to cover missing items you sold to third parties.
>Excuse me, what happened to 1000k rifles?
>They got melted

Cool use of strategically useless firearms. Much better use if space to mothball the AK74s now being decommissioned.

That is how it works though. As the other user said museums even turn away the surplus because theres so much of it. It was a fucking world war, my dude. Can you imagine the sheer number of M1s that would be here if the CMP didnt loan them out?
Look at Russia, they've done pretty much everything with mosins because they had them just laying the fuck around. I used to have a picture of a coffee table made from 91/30's but i lost it long ago it anybody else had it.

>"sauce" in pic, shows great condition firearms.
Because these guns are from the second category, not the fifth one which will be destroyed. Perfectly serviceable, properly stored, maintained and kept in working condition.
That is explicitly stated in the linked article by the journalist who personally took the photos.
Use Google translate and read the article, not just wank at the pretty pictures.
>What this second category looks like, we were immediately shown [...] one hundred pistol barrels gleamed sternly - thickly oiled, they seemed completely new.
>In the second box was a hundred as well-preserved "Walters"
>The third box showed the world four massive MG 42 machine guns
>In the fourth drawer there were twenty Mauser “stores” 98k.
>The label indicates the category to which the German Mauser 98k stored in the box belongs. In this case, this is the second category.
>It was hard to believe that a weapon that has lain in warehouses for more than 70 years is working properly and efficiently.
>The trunks that "will go" on the steps of the temple, according to the chief of the department of storage of missile and artillery armament, Major Mikhail Kharkhavkin, are listed in the fifth category. It includes weapons that are unsuitable for combat use, and that, the restoration of which is technically impossible or economically impractical.

Too bad Putin is still tsar. We could've got some nice surplus, along with new production Saigas and Veprs, etc.; have the sanctions been revoked.

>claim that you will melt guns for church
>raise a huge fuss about it in the media and tonnes of attention
>bribe tons of people on all steps of MOD hierarchy
>stealthily find thousands of of collectors
>sell guns to them
>risk insane backlash if literally anyone involved leaks the info to the media, going to prison in best case scenario
vs
>fill the paperwork for guns to be destroyed
>bribe a guy who will oversee the process
>take the guns away
>sell them over time without media attention
vs
>order a conscript guarding the warehouse to keep quiet or else
>take out a few guns, fill crates with scrap
>sell
>repeat as needed
That's why you are a vodkanigger.

That makes it all the more infuriating and disrespectful

Why would they have kept broken guns around for so long in the first place? Wouldn't they have dumped it a long time ago if it's as useless as they say?

I'd wager on bureaucratic bullshit.
There's literally no precedent for disposing of trophy weapons in such quantities in Russian or USSR history.
Which means that at every step you are going to run into government officials afraid to be held responsible if something goes wrong, so they will make it as hard as possible to proceed and hope the problem goes away.
Now, this one is a good PR stunt initiated and greenlit by people at the top of MOD, so it goes smoothly. But doing the same thing from the bottom of the chain of command would have been impossible.

>sell them off to collectors
found the kid that failed econ. dumping that many onto the market would drive prices down

Why are Russians so keen on glorifying the Soviet era and bringing up WW2? Are they not aware that the Soviet Union COLLAPSED? As in it was not overcome by foreign invaders but rotted to death due to communism in general begin a complete fucking failure. Also, why do Russians ignore the horrors Bolsheviks visited upon on their own people?

Attached: 1475506687958.jpg (722x463, 482K)

>Russians so keen on glorifying the Soviet era
Unironically a vocal minority.
On western websites, discussions about USSR usually attract only Russian fanatics, while most people with mild political views don't really care anymore - we've been arguing about it for decades among ourselves.
And while USSR-fags are usually proud about living in post-Soviet countries, their opposites frequently are Russophobes who are ashamed of their nationality, so they don't flag it around.
That creates the illusion that all Russians love USSR, but these are just the ones you see and recognize as Russians.
From personal experience, most people here like some aspects of the Soviet Union (free education, healthcare and various social insurances, cinematography, animation), but dislike the state itself.

As for the Bolshevism horrors - barring some edgy teenager fanatics, most people don't justify their actions, and consider them "lesser evil" at best.
Also, keep in mind that you probably has access to biased sources. Not defending them, the stuff they did was horrible and we will not live down the consequences for decades.
Just as a reminder, because Westerners do tend to believe any crap if it's about Russians. It's almost like you trust the media and government.

I am okay with this since weheraboos will wail at the sky over this

Liar
t.Belarussian

I've owned a russian capture K98K, it was junk. It was reserialized to make it look like it was all matching, but the barrel came from the wrong factory to be original for the receiver. Not to mention the rifling was fucked.

I say I'd care more about stuff like Winchester 1895s than the German capture stuff.

>solzhenitsyn
fiction writer

Russians doing stupid things...
Is anyone surprised?

All the best Russians left after the revolution.
All that was left was serfs and nutjobs that thought they could make the world a utopia.

Good.

This is the state of Russia's economy

Attached: 1539792331246.jpg (190x250, 7K)