Have girls ever tried to get in the way of your rights?

>on tinder
>match with 9/10 qt3.14
>conversation going fine, we have a lot of things in common
>topic of liberal protests comes up
>say I'd be fine with their degeneracy if they weren't pushing their ideals on me
>girl asks what I mean
>tell her I want to own whatever fucking gun I want
>tells me to go to gun store to buy a machine gun
>mfw
>quickly shift conversation to her
>she repeats standard liberal talking points, basically everything you imagine a liberal would do
>Asks me how many guns I have
>tell her (I'm not saying, god know how many watchlists I'm on)
>she says that if I trash my guns I can have the privilege of dating her
>don't sell, throw away
>refuse
>immediately unmatched

Attached: but-thats-wrong-you-fucking-retard-31347560.png (500x522, 105K)

>on tinder

This was your first mistake.

>the privilege of dating her
This is how roasties think, that the hole in between their legs means they're special and get whatever they want on their terms.

>go tinder
>find lib bitch
>fuck the shit out of her
>say you have lots of guns
>leave

Thats how you play a game

>get falsely accused of rape
no thanks

This but unironically

Yesus you fucking retard.
Just hide your power level and avoid the topic of politics completely.

t. hunter who dated a vegan for a year.

Wew, is this how dating works? You need to lower yourself to retard levels in order to get the chance to stand a girl? Man I love being alone.

Well to be honest the "relationship" was sex based only and we literally never meet for anything else.
Also avoid leftist girls in general.
Most girls are absolutely intolerant when it comes to politics.
Of course you don`t argue with retards.

And just use tinder for short term hookups, who goes on tinder dates nowadays anyways?
I mean just agree with the bitch and fuck her, but don`t go on any time/nerve/money costing dates with her.

Oh and on a side note, as a rule of thumb you`ll fuck only a quarter of the girls whos number you`ll get for logistical she being a flaky cunt etc. reasons.

So why do you even give a flying fuck?
In the meantime you could probably have chatted with 5x the ammount of girls.

This. I'm an average dude. I have to swipe a hundred times for a match and only 1 in ten matches results in sex. I literally have to spend nearly 30 minutes to get some free pussy, it's terrible.

Avoid discussing politics, and especially your power level early on in the relationship. Chances are if you guys aren't compatible on a personality level, there's no way it would work out on politics/ideology/etc.

Also, I've noticed this trend that women become authoritarian/totalitarian in nature once they hit middle age. As in, they are the type that would be willing to sacrifice freedom for the tiniest amount of security. Same applies to women that have had children, or the elderly/senior in general. (I generally hold these beliefs about those categories of people until proven otherwise).

tldr; Don't talk politics early in dating. Women are not to be trusted with freedom and gun rights.

>use hookup app for degenerates
>surprised degenerates are mindlessly liberal
>sperg out about your gun collection instead of getting easy pussy

how am I not surprised

My second real relationship sank because she could not understand that there were things we just could not 'meet in the middle' on.
I can, and did compromise on a lot of things (most of which ended up being good for me), but when it came to things which rested on my principles she just could not fucking fathom why I wouldn't budge on them.
>"You don't NEED a fourth shotgun!"
>"I didn't have a 20 gauge break action yet and it was, actually, a pretty good bargain."
>"You have more guns than you could ever use at any given time, get rid of them!"
>"I know that, but that's no the point. I'm not selling my guns."
>"Okay, I'll make a deal with you, let's just compromise instead. Sell half of them."
>"No."
>cue harpy screeching
In her head, saying the word 'compromise' was like she was at Hogwarts and that it was magic incantation. It couldn't 'fail' because making a compromise was supposed to be a foolproof solution to everything ever. If you refused to compromise, you were in the wrong, no matter what the other end of the solution-space was. It could have been compromising between a peanut-butter sandwich and actual genocide or something and she would still have pushed for some sort of middle-ground.

You type like autism incarnate

My fiance doesn't care about guns. She doesn't see how they're cool, she doesn't really give a shit. However, she has never said anything bad about me buying or having guns other than maybe she wonders if I buy too many (I only have 6). At the same time, the thing she does appreciate is how me having a gun on me can make her feel protected. She has asked me if I am carrying on several occasions and ensure I was if an area felt dangerous to her.
So like most women, her care for things is based entirely on how it makes her feel, not what it makes her think. In her case, guns are ocassionally a sense of comfort, so she's totally fine with me having guns.
It might help to note she comes from a country where no civilian gun ownership exists, so I was myself surprised when she didn't really care that I owned guns, nor did they really scare her.

>So like most women, her care for things is based entirely on how it makes her feel, not what it makes her think.
Exactly why women cannot be trusted with any kind of serious power or authority

the absolute state of modern womyn

>tinder

He types just fine. Have you ever considered you're just retarded? Hint: you are.

>dating women
>get a fucking man faggots
We went browsing guns and shopping for carry belts today. You pathetic fuck bois out here trying to get pussy.

Attached: Really1.jpg (916x971, 303K)

Attached: Js58bgw.gif (389x292, 879K)

I met a girl recently and think she might be my soulmate. Cute petite thing. We're both Glock ppl. I have a 17 and a 43, she has a 19 and a 42. Problem is she's friends with my ex's roommate. My ex was at the party and ran so much interference so I only got her first name and town she lives in. Facebook didn't give me shit.

Ask you ex's roommate? It's not rocket science.

Ex's roommate doesn't like me. The interference ex ran included a "no-info" from the roommate too. Roommate doesn't even have normiebook either so it's not like I can start sitting through mutual friends.

Shitty thing is that the ex and roommate are both anti-funs. Reeeeee I just want a qt shooty nice booty gf.

maybe dont talk about politics with a girl because thats never gonna end well

>Be me, Serbian-American
>Parents emigrated in the mid-80s
>Grow up in the USA, great life
>aware extended family members died in the wars, mostly combatants, but civilian family members in Belgrade had their lives upended by NATO bombing.
>now in my early 20s
>browsing Jow Forums at uni library (first mistake)
>SJW walks by and attempts to make a scene
>”Why are you looking at guns?”
>”Gun ownership is important to my culture. Until you’ve had your people massacred in the streets, you wouldn’t understand”
>Am olive/“brown” enough that most people can never guess my ethnicity.
>My privilege outranks her pasty whiteness
>left alone

I fucking hate women

All you had to do was say you had neutralist opinions; "I didn't vote in 2016", "I respect the 2nd amendment for self-defense and hunting purposes, and have a concealed carry license myself", "haven't you noticed how every company owner is a Jew? they've done well for themselves!", and other neutralist opinions. Once you've dated for a month, start to slowly redpill her overtime to the point of maximum based-ness. to accomplish this, hire a black man to steal her purse, and then kick the shit out of him and get it back from him. show her videos of Antifa saying the Nigger-word. take a shortcut through the projects with her in the car, and point out their degeneracy. do acts such as this, and she'll be on your side in a years time.

based homoposter

Attached: 1525122038603.jpg (759x847, 110K)

You should of said 1 and your cutting it up right now, send fake pic, hate fuck her.

Had a friend who dated a lib chick.
They fucked for a few months and dated. She found his guns and was trying to get rid of his 1911.
She put a mag in and ND'd right into her hand.
She got his guns taken away and $5,000+ from twitter for her operation.

Don't date these people.

Attached: 1548188780541.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Guns are better than women.

How bad is your fucking luck? Most of the women I've dated have been socially/politically liberal and their attitude toward my guns was never worse than "I'm not into it but it's your hobbies." Most of them either wanted to learn or had already gone shooting.

If you're trying to start a real relationship just don't bother with the ones who hate guns.

I love you, kebab man. Proud you're American.

Attached: 1468779692_tumblr_ng5aukn1rF1sq2xoeo2_r2_500.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

Last date I had was about 8 years ago and I got into guns about 5 years ago so hasn't happened yet.

I only intend to date religious women, and one of the dates will be shooting a lever gun. Never go on tinder man, it’s cancer.

Based Kebab

I'm proud call you a fellow American

Attached: 1521059076394.jpg (800x601, 248K)

Pretty based user,

This times a million, courts always pamper to women.

>describes himself as _____-American
>"fellow American"
Nah, fuck you and fuck that filthy foreigner. My family has been here since the 1600s, get the fuck out filthy foreigner scum. Anyone who describes themselves as a hyphenated American deserves the rope

Imagine being this much of a prissy fag.

Good to see another American

what if i'm from a white country?

>go tinder
>find lib bitch
>WHILE fucking the shit out of her say you have lots of guns
>hold on to the bucking bronco
>leave

FIFY

you do realize that there is historical evidence dating back to 1421 and further that proves china has been exploring North America? There are even books published by Europeans in 1421 clearly stating that China has been exploring and settling North and South America. 10,000's of years before Christopher Columbus even sent the letter to the queen.

They crossed the Bering land bridge via Serbia/Alaska.

I don't believe you

Attached: 1520786735503.png (472x605, 301K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

No but I met a girl the other night that genuinely believes ICE doesnt exist
Her reasoning being that ICE dropped all charges on 21 Savage after he was released from jail
Now I know how I sound half the time

Sorry your girl didn't win. :)

>Be me
>Native American and look like it
>Having convo with friends about guns we just bought
>Basedboy jumps in
>"Why do you need baby killing machines"
>Reply "because you took my land once and I won't let that happen again"
>mfw they said they were 1/16th native

Attached: 1549845042439.jpg (248x251, 9K)

>generic "bugman be gone" post
>Winnie the Pooh
Why the fuck did that get me?

Based but bluepilled

Yeah the idea that everyone was just sitting in one place between the garden of eden and Western European exploration is a dumbass myth the colonials told themselves. In reality, individuals could travel the entire world throughout history if they had the balls, and there were a bunch of intercontinental trading empires long before the "age of sail".

Off the top of my head: there were a bunch of black guys in ancient viking sagas; "red haired/blue eyed" tribes recorded all over the place, a bunch of random languages spoken by native americans, and even an australian aboriginal tribe that spoke fucking ancient egyptian. 50% of those stories are probably bullshit (or locals fucking with whitey) but the way some people ridicule the idea is like... comically outdated brainwashing.

Actually, just talking about native americans, the native dude who first communicated with the Mayflower pilgrims had previously lived in Spain and England for a few years.

Plus even the concept of nationalism/nation-states is a relatively recent European invention in the first place. Nobody else really gave a fuck for a long time and looking at history through that modern lens is retarded.

/thread

>an australian aboriginal tribe that spoke fucking ancient egyptian
no way

Attached: 1417498431153.jpg (318x248, 29K)

Attached: 1546726209671.png (1400x586, 692K)

fpbp

Truly powerful

Talking about Winnie the Pooh is actually illegal in China because their president is assravaged about being constantly compared to him.

Attached: skynews-xi-jinping-china-president_4242941.jpg?20180228105305.jpg (768x432, 40K)

The only stories you hear are the ones worth hearing.

Had my gf stay over this week. She was worried when I unloaded my 12 gauge, she's fine though.

>Privelege
Sounds like she will be first up on the day of the sips

Attached: 1550187856128m.jpg (1024x762, 120K)

Karadzic zu vodi srebes voje.

Fake and autistic.

You get a pass unless america goes to war with your fatherland. If that happens youre going to summercamp
T. 1st gen ameribong vet who would feel conflicted if america annexed britain even though parents home (Birmingham) deserves the rope, gas and nukes.

Attached: 1550152693030.jpg (1000x600, 112K)

Based

>Off the top of my head: there were a bunch of black guys in ancient viking sagas; "red haired/blue eyed" tribes recorded all over the place, a bunch of random languages spoken by native americans, and even an australian aboriginal tribe that spoke fucking ancient egyptian. 50% of those stories are probably bullshit (or locals fucking with whitey) but the way some people ridicule the idea is like... comically outdated brainwashing.

Those are called red guards based on my knowledge of Nordic history

I just hide my power level from chicks I'm seeing because I tend to date more liberal chicks for whatever reason. Idgaf right now about it, but I plan to convert a chick when I see it's getting towards marriage. Based on past experience I have some worries about chicks being cray cray and am honestly afraid many will do something stupid if they know there's guns around so I just want to wait until I can really trust them

If you really think that girl is your soul mate, you'll find a way to find her. Just start negotiating with the roommate I guess

Im gunna need a source fer all of this.

>I don't like guns
>That sucks, I still think you're cool though
I have immense trust and commitment issues so I've never really lived with anyone or gotten to the point where we had to confront each others conflicting beliefs.

My dick is wet, but my heart is empty.

Attached: 1287175831683.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Tinder is fine. His mistake was actually having a conversation instead of just getting laid.

>Telling anyone you have guns.

based Hispanic here that lost family due to shining path and commies.

its gets better user. Before you know it, you'll be laying next to a based midwestern beauty wearing nothing than a hentai tank top next to your AR and scout rifle while vaping some good ol thc

this is America

yikes

I am determined. I just wanted to share. Thanks Bros

A well-maintained milsurp rifle or handgun will still be in great shooting condition in 50 years; no face or vag will survive the ravages of time so gracefully - and she didn't even have the personality to match. You made the right choice.

This

You're a retard OP

Why would they take his gun away story sounds fake

Ansolutely quantum post, no sources needed

[citations needed]

Or perhaps just a man willing to stand by his principles.
Do your morals have a price, user? What could I pay you to kill your own mother?

There are somethings that you can't "compromise" on, especially when they involve changes to the status quo. To drive this point into leftists' heads, here are some examples:

>Don't want to deport everyone who came here under the age of 15? Let's compromise and deport everyone after the age of 8.
>Don't want to ban immigration from 30 Muslim countries? Let's compromise and ban it from 15.
>Don't want to build a wall with machine guns and barbed wire? Let's build the wall but with rifles in guard posts and no barbed wire.

"Compromise" doesn't just mean scaling back your initial demands; it also means letting the other party have what they also want. This is why any form of new gun control at this point is fundamentally in bad faith - I've NEVER heard of any leftist in any position of prominence saying "Ok gun people, in exchange for universal background checks, we'll strike down the 1968 GCA and the Hughes Amendment. In exchange for federal standards on conceal carry licenses, we will mandate that all 50 states must have at least shall-issue permits. In exchange for mandatory ownership of safes or other secured storage devices for gun owners, we'll pass the Hearing Protection Act."

Rather, "compromise" as leftists term it is more like a robber demanding $10,000, then saying he's being reasonable by scaling his demands down to $2,500.

How do you get in a girl's pants without having a conversation beforehand?
Serious question
>inb4 rape

I also kind of hoped she would be the type to browse here and possibly read it. The roommate said she didn't have a lot of friends, lives with her parents in the suburbs, and is "socially weird" (her words)

Sounds like a decent recipe for a chan browser. I thought she was funny, relatable, and on my level. The parents thing and friend thing don't matter to me.

She and I hit it off so well that night. I am kicking myself for not even getting a last name or phone number. My ex being there really fucked with me. Not in a "I want to get back together" way but more like it made me feel a bit depressed and diminished my confidence.

well said

>>mfw they said they were 1/16th native

Why do they do this?

>At a house party
>Said something mildly insensitive towards Indians
>Bunch of lily white twats get upset
>I start bullying them
>Let me guess, you're all 1/16 Cherokee
>Literally all of them say yes
>Tell them my family was full of Indian killers
>Tell them to get on their trail of tears and beat it
>They get really upset. Maybe I bullied too hard.
>Nope, just the right amount of Chad; got blown by one of them later that night

this is how society works now

>Why do they do this?

They've been brainwashed to believe that white=bad, so the less white something is, the less bad it is. They have to go with a small fraction though, so that no one can call them on it by saying they don't look like anything but north/west european.

and then the whole room clapped

This is precisely how gun politics work. Every time an anti gun law has been passed, there has never been a good side for the gun owners. Almost never is there even laws repealing gun bans.

mongols, manchurians and siberians are natives
the first non natives to see north america where icelandic niggers

But when does he become friends with the police chief and get to shoot full autos at the police firing range?

You either learn to converse or you pay financially welcome to pussy
Shits not bad when you find the right one
Otherwise it’s hell
My wife is pretty biased
My grandmas are all biased
My mother is a manipulative whore
Women are different, but they are people, good place to start is to keep the conversation limited to talking about them, people love to talk about themselves, women especially. Also wrap that shit unless you trust her with your life and freedom men don’t have shit for rights in court. Some women have morals and shit some are just shallow vapid creatures and some are intelligent good actors without any real emotions. I love my wife and she wouldn’t approve of this but the truth is that 9/10 women shouldn’t ever be let near violence or danger. Men are more genticly disposed both to surviving violent situations and to mentally recovering from them.

There is one, it's just been constantly ignored and trampled over. Its called the second amendment.

spbp

>>Nope, just the right amount of Chad; got blown by one of them later that night
I know this isn't real but it still made me kek

Attached: laffinfrog.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>I meet a grill on eHarmony
>Things going well
>She starts to push her agenda slowly
>OMG user I hate skiing. I stop snowboarding/skiing
>OMG user why do you work out so much let's go to dinner more
>Get fat
>user your back is hairy lets get rid of it
>Wax job on my back
>user why do you hunt? What's wrong with you. Finally put my foot down.
>She leaves me
>6 months later, I restore myself.
>Meet my wife
>She's into everything but winter sports
>Find a women thats into your shit otherwise you'll cuck out

I hate being alone, but it’s far preferable to associating with whores. I was an incel before eventually fucking a drunken spic slut. I of course wish it were a sweet modest girl that I was dating, but I would even continue being a virgin just to take it back. It wasn’t even worth the pleasure to me, I just dislike that I encouraged a slut with one more dick.

>be me
>marketing major
>date Political Sciene major
>at dinner we finally discuss our politics
>find out she’s fairly left, but not like a commie.
>bring up my passion for firearms so as not to hide my interests.
>she respects the fact that I like them and CC, she just asks that I don’t try to make her go shooting with me.
>we’re both extremely happy rn
The secret is just learning to compromise in a way where no one has to give up their interests or feelings. She had respect for me and I have respect for her. If a girl or guy ever tries to tell you what you should or shouldn’t do then they aren’t for you.

>inb4 science*

question is if you could give her a pill that would instantly make her pro gun, would you do it?