So Washington anons, how is that gun control working out for you guys?

So Washington anons, how is that gun control working out for you guys?

Attached: Seattle4.jpg (1024x683, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WA_guns/comments/apc9p1/2019_legislative_update_week_4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Panic buying

All the anti-gun bills in the legislature have stalled.

Legal weed is the death rattle.... OF THE KIKES WHO RATION OUT PERSONAL RIGHTS AND HARMLESS-TO-OTHERS FREEDOMS TO BIPARTISAN POLITICS AHARHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!???!?!?!?!!?!!!!....!>!>!>1>!!?!?!?!?!.....5 hours later...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: msdoscursorpharahcrackedmouth.png (800x581, 600K)

What is the chance of them passing vs failing? Is there any long-term hope for WA gun rights? Asking as a non-WA user who might move to WA

Well, considering the fact that the magazine ban had it's round count upped from 10 to 15 rounds I'd say there are still a bunch of moderate Democrats that aren't willing to vote for them.

And the 15 round ban is still stalled and potentially going to fail?

shame to see this beautiful state go down the drain
If your politicians were like down in Texas I would alrady have moved there

Can someone explain the situation in Washington right now? I thought that California tier gun control laws got passed via referendum and there was nothing that could be done?

Seconding this user

Indeed. Doubled my stash of mags and grabbed two bullpuppers and an AR in the last couple weeks.

I have bought 6 ars total and a ak 74 and dozens of magazines

Is that Phara?

About as well as it works in Chicago.
Apparently no one told the criminals that guns aren’t allowed.

>All the anti-gun bills in the legislature have stalled.

This is untrue. In particular, the magazine bans made it through committee and are waiting for a second reading.

Stacking ARs deep, what are you buying? Just got two AUGs and a Colt LE6290. Wouldn't mind some more ARs.

>Can someone explain the situation in Washington right now?

A lot of proposed bills in the legislature right now on the heels of I-1639. A few seem to have some traction, particularly one banning new magazines over 10-15 rounds and some others that just seem to be dickishly targeting CPL holders. The WA_guns subreddit has a good rundown.

reddit.com/r/WA_guns/comments/apc9p1/2019_legislative_update_week_4/

>Apparently no one told the criminals that guns aren’t allowed.
Well, fuck

Yea, and nothing has happened since then

Well they've still got 3.5 weeks, so maybe don't open the champagne just yet.

Anyone who was born in California or who's parents moved to WA from California need to be force returned and prohibited from leaving.

Washington was an awesome place to grow up in the 80's and 90's. The goddamn Californians fucked up my home state. I want it back.

Panic bought more semi-autos and 30rd mags so im sitting pretty when the shit hits the fan with the new laws.

this is what you get for not voting, faggot
you get the government you deserve

Our shit politicians in Washington are not from California, they're from here

Ordered a Tavor last week, waiting for it to get to the FFL so i can start buying up all the mags for it too. I have plenty of mags for my AK and everything else i have in ban proof milsurp so i'm in a good spot for whatever may come.
The Tavor could hurry the fuck up and get here though

Attached: 1357346424886.gif (321x223, 1.98M)

Currently waiting to hear what's coming down the pipe. I don't really own anything that might be banned besides a doublestack 9mm, once I hear what's gonna happen I'll probably get off my ass and get an AR and maybe an AK finally just so I won't have to worry about availability in the future.

If it gets really bad I'll probably go back to school so I can get a job in Idaho or Arizona or something. I like it here a lot but this shit has been creeping up the past 10 years or so and I don't care for it.

if youre under 21 buy shit now.

YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO DO SOMETHING.
STOP KEKING
GET THE TRAIN MOVING

The head justice of the state supreme court is a Jewish spic from LA. Stfu

I was hoping the Amazon HQ2 move was going to take the heat off the state for a while. People move to the places that are hip like locusts and whatever city is next is gonna get fucked and bring down their state with it. Once the economic good times in Seattle/Bellevue begin to stall (which are showing signs of the very beginnings) the Hipsters and Chinese investors will go elsewhere and the city/state legislature will be busy trying to save themselves as their voter base dwindles.
We're already seeing it in Seattle. Most of the city council is not coming back and the city has grown tired of Sawant much like people will grow tired of AOC. Division runs deeper in the Dems and it will tear them apart sooner than you think. But that doesnt mean this state is any less than a battleground vote state for gun rights.

Things will get worse before they get better. At the end of the day PNW innawoods best innawoods and no one can take that away from us

Attached: 1463381426239.png (611x708, 183K)

I'm 26, the age restriction doesn't directly affect me but I agree it's pretty fucking dumb.

*discover pass required*

>not based Northwest Forest Past
leave

>come out of woods to find ticket on windshield

I do it every time, I've only ever gotten one once on a really busy day and it was essentially just a reminder to drop by the ranger station to pay the day use fee on the way out. Every other time I've gotten out for free.

I did give in and buy a Discover pass this year, I've been going camping and hiking often enough that it's worth it at this point

It still just sucks how we have to pay to use our outdoors. Feels like my taxes go to nothing but shit im never gonna use

But who votes for them?

Discover passes and NWFP goes primarily to trail and road maintenance. so if you never use trails and just innawoods and bushwack, then yea its a pain in the ass. But at least theyre being proactive with maintaining stuff and conservation efforts

21 for rifles and handguns went into affect already

yes but not the definition of assault rifle. so its moot until July. Some FFLs and a LOT of private transfers are still selling to under 21 until then because the age restriction applies to "semi-auto assault rifles" which arent defined as such until the July law takes effect.

>actually believing that wishful thinking

Even the shop that made headlines by claiming this nonsense wisely changed their minds. No FFL is going to do a transfer for a semi-auto rifle to anyone under 21, and if you do a private sale then you're already breaking the law.

>PNW innawoods best
>laughs in Appalachia

Attached: 2C82FA12-3CAD-4CB4-AEDD-63B2F27FB6A4.gif (500x213, 1000K)

>and if you do a private sale then you're already breaking the law.
How so?

There was this thing called I-594, maybe you've heard of it.

Sorry, but WV might as well be a third world country

I really want to believe the great economic bubble in Seattle is gonna burst soon. I wish a nigga would

I don't live in WA and no I haven't heard of it. Care to enlighten me?

>he says on an echo chamber of a forum instead of educating migrants

Is it legal to store a firearm in your car in WA? I'm not exactly proud of it but I'm renting from my parents at the moment while I save up for a down payment on an apartment, so no guns stored in the house. I just want to plink. My entire being craves the feeling of hitting a target, its honestly erotic at this point thinking about it.

Attached: 1408736422684.jpg (500x375, 49K)

All private sales need to go through an FFL. you go to a store, the store does the background check on the buyer, charges a fee and then you can collect cash from the other guy and hand over the gun.

We have universal background checks. Almost all firearms sales or transfers must go through an FFL.

I would get some sort of lockbax to keep them in for extra safety, and to avoid running afoul of the law they pretty much need to be kept unloaded.

Yes, but part of the law that passed in November makes you more liable if somebody steals your shit and kills somebody with it so I'd be extra conscious of where you keep that bad boy parked

*lockbox

Only if you don't store them securely.

Is that only for pistols and/or "assault weapons" or is it all guns?

All firearms.

>FUCK YOU I GOT MINE

I ordered 147 mags.

>the second even the suggestion of gun control comes up Jow Forums goes nuclear
>not even a single word on how the administration has just bypassed congress to steal the land of every private landowner on the border

libertarianism or fygm???

found your Pic

Attached: pdqdhpN[1].png (513x697, 579K)

I'm talking about buying small gunsafe and storing it in my trunk.

>>not even a single word on how the administration has just bypassed congress to steal the land of every private landowner on the border
What?

>2 AUGs
What a waste

just make sure it gets bolted to the car body. also most things advertised as "gun safes" are not especially secure. you might be better off with a locker of some sort.

People live on the border they're planning to erect the wall on, so what they're going to do is take it from them by force and then offer them compensation for it.

They've already started doing this.

Slightly offtopic, but most of any new border wall that will be built will be built on land acquired by eminent domain, AKA the government now owns the land it feels it needs and will pay you back how much and when it feels like it

Neat, I've been thinking about a takedown .22 for my first rifle. Something I can plink with and practice marksmanship basics but also store in my car safe. I've heard really good things about the Marlin 70PSS.

Attached: 70670_70PSS-Take-Down_Right_0.png (1200x450, 143K)

says in the constitution that fair compensation needs to be given in eminent domain cases. They getting fair compensation?

just make sure you get it before July 1st

Oh, for Trump's wall? I thought you were talking about the Washington/Canadian border. Still concerning regardless.
It's only fair if they consent to it. Fuck off, bootlicking cunt.

>us Jow Forums gunowners are the last line against tyranny!
tyranny starts happening
>heh, we're just buying more stuff, what no we're not going to actually do anything, think of the optics!
Good job WA/k/ucks. Keep maxing those CCs. Maybe you'll get to keep some of those purchases.

Attached: 1540874468744.gif (258x325, 1.92M)

keep setting them strawmen up and knocking them back down

>not knowing what a strawman is

>We need guns to protect all of our other rights from tyranny!
>other rights start getting attacked
>Well, as long as they don't attack our guns!

>20 years old and was moved moved in with my parents just for the summer because of a high paying job there
>Decide to spend some of the money I had been making in an AR
>Clear it with my parents that it would be ok do store it in their house for 2 months before I'm gone forever
>Suddenly right before I pull the trigger on a bunch of parts my mom changes her mind
>Figure it's fine I'll be gone forever in a month I'll just wait
>Move back to my apartment
>Don't instantly purchase stuff because I have second thoughts on some parts
>Gun control referendum passes
>No longer allowed to purchase semi automatic guns
>My mom is now look at buying herself a gun when 6 months ago she didn't want one in her house
I'm so cucked guys

I'm leaving for Europe at the end of March and won't be back until July. I guess I need to buy my AR lower before I leave, then?

Smack the shit out of your impulsive, irrational mother please.

I stopped all communication with her a few weeks ago for other reasons so it's good

You act as if it matters, Seattle gets to dictate the laws for the entire state, just like LA, SD and the Bay Area get to do for CA or NYC gets to do for the rest of NY.

Attached: 1545631294156.jpg (1234x706, 160K)

You need to buy 10 ar lowers before you leave. You dont want that single one to think you abandoned it. It'll get lonely while you're gone if so.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't throw SD into LA and SF area yet. Nvm, SD got fagged up by SF and LA a few years ago. Let CA burn.

Psh, lightweight

>Hear about i1639
>decide to read up more stuff on guns to learn about them before voting
>start browsing Jow Forums
>decide guns are pretty cool and I want them
>i1639 passes anyways and I can't own anything semiautomatic
It's a sad feel.

Tell your mom to buy an AR.

Was about to get another one in white...

I think she wants a trail gun for snowshoeing or something

Just move, nigger. Washington is a shithole, or at least Seattle is, and for better or for worse (decidedly worse imo), Seattle determines the politics and legislation of Washington.

I can't move. I still live with my parents, and all the unis I've applied to are in washington. I'm stuck here for the next four years.

Why do you need six ARs? I'm not asking as a gun control question but from logical. Why do you need six of the same guns that do exactly the same thing?

Which unis you looking at?

I just ended up picking up another colt LE6920 vs 3 AUGs. I do like the idea of having a spare either way. Not really a poor person so I could probably get a few more but I only have so much safe space right now and I could accommodate maybe two more rifles.

I've already been accepted into UW tacoma, and WSU, and WSU is offering me $4k renewable for two years, while UW tacoma is close enough to my house that I could live with my parents and not pay for rent or food. I applied to UW seattle as well, but I won't know if I get accepted until march.

Attached: this machine kills commies.jpg (800x600, 37K)

ARs are cheap as hell to stack deep, I suppose the dude could provide them to friends or relatives who didn't get into the game but we all know Jow Forums don't play that.

I'm graduating from wazzu in May. For me it came down to the fact that I would rather not go to school at all over living in Seattle. Living at home should make UW cheaper for you though. Especially since wazzu has a freshman live in rule where freshman have to live in dorms which are over twice as expensive as an apartment. Although this year they admitted too many freshman so they let a lot of them live off campus.

If I get scholarships, expenses shouldn't be an issue, even if WSU has that stupid freshmen live in rule. I'm leaning towards WSU anyways, since I don't want to put up with my parents anymore. I've heard UW tacoma is better, though.

UW is a great school BTW. Good luck.

Thanks, user. I'm not sure I want to go to UW seattle anymore, though, because it's about twice as UWT and WSU. I'm pretty sure I messed up the application, too.

>Leaning towards wsu because I don't want to deal with my parents anymore
That was a factor for me too as you can see from neither are bad schools really the better schools really just depend on what you are studying but Seattle cucks usually won't tell you that because well people who live in Seattle have small brains and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Thanks for the advice, user. I'm going into computer science.