Imagine airsoft quality camo on a $1799 rifle

This is so fucking wack looking. McMillan r u serious

Attached: Rock003.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Meanwhile bubba's Walmart Savage is also sub MOA and only cost $299

Attached: wm_12023476.jpg (914x260, 23K)

imagine making a thread like this

Imagine using gay ass reddit tier memes like "imagine doing this"

Yup Mcmillan was serious

Attached: M40A1_4chan.jpg (2000x1325, 2.95M)

>imagine gun camo that will match your M86 parka so you can Jow Forumsomfortably remove kebab /innawoods/
ftfy

Attached: 5242.png (760x1000, 1.14M)

This. Imagine spending $1,000+ dollars on the latest "tack driver" only to not be able to shoot it properly

That looks like it was drawn on with permanent markers

imagine spending almost $2000 on a rifle so you can LARP as a milfag

user I am the guy who told you last time I would like to build a gun like this, but its really gay using instagram filters.

Typical Mcmillan camo pattern yup

imagine spending almost $2000 to shoot at paper!

Attached: sitemgr_bunghole.jpg (350x263, 127K)

Imagine spending over $2,000 to shoot at targets 100 yards out because that's as far as the range will go

Why shouldn't we

A Marlin papoose is higher speed lower drag than $3k custom guns

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Imagine spending $1,800 on a rifle you can buy for $500 just so you can pretend to be a sniper while you're shooting at paper targets at a public range

Attached: 1527290731094.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>imagine being a poorfag and not using your nice equipment to hunt

Attached: 1550099241552.gif (511x512, 105K)

>imagine spending this much money on a LARP tool when you can hunt with a rifle that costs $300 without looking like a tryhard faggot

>t. seething dirt-poorfag
lmfao so poor and salty

Attached: tenor.gif (470x200, 3.73M)

I'm sitting on $30k in stocks, yet have a heritage rough rider, Savage Axis, and budget AR. If I went with the Ruger, a nice 700, and a Noveske I would have accumulated 20% gains and be where I'm at now in life.

God damnit I meant WOULDN'T

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-195442.jpg (2340x1080, 1.18M)

No, I just spend my money on guns that aren't memes. Why would I pay $2000 for something I can buy for $500, the only difference being that it isn't muh milspec? That's called not being stupid, not poor.

I don't even see why you fags circlejerk over milspec shit anyways. Military equipment is literally designed by a committee with the only goal being getting the best bang for your buck. That's why their triggers are garbage, barrels melt faster than an ice cube in an Alabama summer, and ammo is fucking cased shit that can barely manage 2MOA.

>S E E T H I N G

>Why would I pay $2000 for something I can buy for $500
Because the whole point of a product-based hobby is to get the things you like.

was about to say the same thing, there are even spots that don't look filled in, like a five year old scribbled it on.

I got my Axis in Meme More for $168 after rebate

either bait or clinically retarded

thats like buying a racing motorcycle that cant be driving on the streets and the nearest race track is in another state!

Attached: 1506356933913s.jpg (250x214, 9K)

Lots of jealousy in this thread. Why buy an old muscle car or a sports car when an old 4 door honda civic will get to all the places a person needs to go? Sure a Savage Axis will kill a deer just as quick as one of these M40 style rifles and will do it at 1/3 the weight. But it's about owning something that very few people own. Why does someone want a gun that looks like everyone elses? It's fun owning a rifle that you pull out at the range or a competition and people come over to ask questions about.

>Not hunting with superior all american 30.06

Paper texts? I wanna know what is on the anchor and globe paper.

Zoom, anyone?

Isn’t that an imitation of the original USMC M40 style camo stock? It looks tacky but is from the Vietnam era.

he's not wrong about milspec being a salesman's buzzword

Imagine having no respect for property rights

Just had to ask

Attached: M40A1 Manuals.jpg (2000x1155, 1.91M)

you just know this faggot has a wing on the back of his car and a fake turbo sign glued to the trunk

Actually I drive old American Muscle during the summer and a Land Rover in the Winter. Close though.

Original M40 stock was wood. Camo fibreglass ones weren't the standard until the M40A1, which went in to service just after Vietnam.

The Mcmillan are post war that is true but the camo started in Vietnam with the M40.

Attached: Vietnam M40 Camo.jpg (1299x875, 119K)

Looks like an M40A1. I don't see the problem. It's made for clonefags.
Anyway, the only thing i see out of place is that the original camo was literally cloth shoved into a transparent stock to give it a mottled appearance.

The original Mcmillan stocks supplied to the USMC for their M40A1 rifles were painted. The first series are referred to as "smear stocks" because paint was applied to the outside of the fiberglass stock and then smeared, looking like a kid was finger painting on the rifle stock. After that the standard Woodland camo that most think of with the M40A1 came around about 10 years later. The stock at the bottom is a smear stock.

Attached: M40A1 Return Stocks.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

hmmm... There was SOME stock that was just impregnated with cloth wasn't there?

The stocks were made using fiberglass cloth, then paint over top, and finally a clear coat. The original stocks weren't done that great and did have lots of the fiberglass cloth that could be seen through the paint so you did get a weird sort of 3D texture thing going on.

Maximum C O P E
O
P
E